Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Have you seen the latest one with this Erica Thomas ??

missed that one, but here she is w/ Freddie Roach -  ?

 

erica.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

missed that one, but here she is w/ Freddie Roach -  ?

 

erica.png

The bloke is actually a legend. 

Get's accused of being a racist turns up (surely knowing he's gonna made out to be the bad guy whether he'd done it or not)

 

 

As the confrontation continued, Sparkes accused Thomas, who is due to give birth in three weeks, of lying.  

She said, 'I'm a liar about what?'

'Everything that happened,' Sparkes said replied.

'Do you feel bad?' Thomas asked, referring to what she had claimed he said the previous day in her Facebook video.

'Me telling you to "Go back where you came from." Did I say that?' Sparkes interrupted. 'Is it on video?' Sparkes challenged her.

'What did you say to me then,' she said.

It was at this point that Sparkes admitted that 'I called you a lazy (expletive),' quickly adding that 'That's the worst thing I said.'?

 

Just noticed the last name @Bubba_Sparks any relation??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

the comments are gold

 

"She's trying to pull 20 victim cards in a 10 victim card or less lane." LMAO

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed the debate clowns last night never mentioned > impeachment, Mueller or Russian collusion, Biden, and barely touched on foreign policy -

 

CNN DOES ‘DISSERVICE TO VOTERS’ BY NAMING DON LEMON DEBATE MODERATOR, CRITIC SAYS

CNN flounders now, they’ve no idea what the best anti-Trump message is, given the total meltdown of the Russia narrative, post-Mueller,” a CNN employee told Fox News on the condition of anonymity. “My internal read is honestly that they’re in despair. They so believed in a Mueller smoking gun. I think they’re slowly realizing that Trump wins again, and they almost can’t fathom that outcome.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched them earlier for a few mins. Highlights:

Some brown guy said Obama lied about Obamacare being for everyone in the country, and actually sort of chided Obama for using the word "illegals" in the past. He also highlighted that healthcare should be FREE. Because stuff is just free, right? Nobody pays for it. 

Some broad then chimes in and says that it's a total fallacy that providing free healthcare to everyone in the country would invite more illegals to cross the border. No explanation for why she arrived at this thought, just spewed it as if it were fact.

Then another airhead pipes up and says Canadian health care is free, and nobody goes up there to get it. (Airheadedness on full display here.)

Their channel has somehow gotten worse, if that was even possible. The best part was the commercial break where they had to run a Donald J. Trump campaign ad, and he bashed their idiot agendas for a solid 60 seconds. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama is rarely mentioned if at all and certainly not in a positve way (maybe they finally get it) -WPE-

 

I'm hearing do or die for Spartacus and Biden will be looking to even the score vs Feinstein's counterpart -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

This debate is pretty cringe. 

 

"Trump will throw all your kids in cages, think of the humanity" ... one of them actually just said that -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Gabbards' got some hips goin' on there, .. goodness -

 

She was lookin pretty good when she was entering the building in jeans and that white top. yummy

 

I like Andy, but going after Amazon is bad math, for a guy who says he likes it. Unless the jobs Amazon creates are excluded from income tax and local shopping, Amazon is by proxy helping to pay taxes. It's fair exchange for the tax breaks they get. Amazon's impact on local business is a discussion worth having though. I wish he wasn't so one note

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

 

She was lookin pretty good when she was entering the building in jeans and that white top. yummy

 

I like Andy, but going after Amazon is bad math, for a guy who says he likes it. Unless the jobs Amazon creates are excluded from income tax and local shopping, Amazon is by proxy helping to pay taxes. It's fair exchange for the tax breaks they get. Amazon's impact on local business is a discussion worth having though. I wish he wasn't so one note

 

 

Amazon is the reason AOC gets crushed in the next election -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They certainly love to conflate immigrant, migrant, refugee and asylum seeker.

 

Sparky just dropped the "****hole" line. edgy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Obama is rarely mentioned if at all and certainly not in a positve way (maybe they finally get it) -WPE-

 

I'm hearing do or die for Spartacus and Biden will be looking to even the score vs Feinstein's counterpart -

Was Jimmy Carter there?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

This debate is pretty cringe. 

I can't stomach it. The idiocy is too strong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden getting rappid .............................................................................. again - the stuttering buffoon -

and he'll still get the nomination ( notice I said get and not win ? )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Was Jimmy Carter there?

Everyone makes that joke but i don't think he was "that" bad. He just seemed very indecisive & too soft. Nixon was a far worse pres IMO. 

Carter actually seems like a pretty nice down to earth guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bezerker101 said:

Biden getting rappid .............................................................................. again - the stuttering buffoon -

and he'll still get the nomination ( notice I said get and not win ? )

 

Naw, wrong gender. Harris or Warren looking more likely. 

 

I don't know what's more embarrassing, the nonsense or Biden's intoxicated responses

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're under the impression that just bcoz they say something, it's true, ... maybe progressives believe it,

.... but I seriously doubt independents are buyin' into this anti-Trump spew .

 

* bigger disaster than last night,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, T.B.E said:

Looking foward to Tulsi attempting to mop the floor with Kamal before her mic has technical difficulties.

 

Tulsi did not disappoint when given half the chance, Harris had it coming

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

 

Tulsi did not disappoint when given half the chance, Harris had it coming

Tulsi is the only dem candidate that doesn't seem totally nuts at this point. I saw her on JRE and she seems quite reasonable. I like her & feel like she would be the best candidate against Trump but the dems want a TDS candidate who will definitely lose bigly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tulsi is the only electable one with even an outside chance. And the DNC will rig it again before she gets the nomination.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Tulsi is the only electable one with even an outside chance. And the DNC will rig it again before she gets the nomination.

Yep. Happening with big tech. You wanna talk about election meddling....

 

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tulsi scuttled Harris bigtime, .. bye-bye Kamala

 

* remember Harris took lead by 2 pts after 1st debate via Biden racist remark ?

.... 2 weeks later after the dust settled, Biden was back to 30% again and Kamala was back to 4th again ?

that's really all you need to know about how this is gonna go .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Tulsi is the only electable one with even an outside chance. And the DNC will rig it again before she gets the nomination.

 

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.943c95553a62793e79c93858d4e30ce4.png

I retract my statement after this idiocy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

 

I retract my statement after this idiocy.

 

she said that as the networks were announcing that Hamza was killed -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Dark psychic force" appears to have been the highlight of last night.

At least they're finally offering something with some substance. Because we're more likely to see Oprah's idiot author buddy fighting a dark psychic force than Bernie giving us free healthcare, free college, free bl0wjobs, etc.

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

"Dark psychic force" appears to have been the highlight of last night.

At least they're finally offering something with some substance. Because we're more likely to see Oprah's idiot author buddy fighting a dark psychic force than Bernie giving us free healthcare, free college, free bl0wjobs, etc.

 

 next debate Sept. - let the weeding begin ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"

71% of my paycheck today was for me. 

29% went to state (6.5%) and federal (22.5%) taxes. That means 23.2 hours (assuming 80 hours worked, and that I still know how to do the math) were effectively spent working for the government. 

You are probably in the same or similar situation. 

This is week-after-week, paycheck-after-paycheck. 

Your government is robbing you blind and enslaving you a quarter or more of your working hours.

Last night, 10 people lined a debate stage, each vying for a presidential nomination, proposing policies to rob more from you. 10 more will line a debate stage tonight proposing variations on the theme. To rob more money from you, more hours of your precious, short life. More of the fruits of your labor...granted, lots of it is intended to be redistributed to people who did not earn your dollars.

We are already over-taxed and over-burdened. We are already over-spending. 

If you endorse policies that take more of my money, more of the hours of my life, from me, you are an enemy. This is the true nature of the division that is being sowed across the country. I'm close-minded to your efforts, I have no compassion for your efforts, you are little more than feckless gangs of thieves, the whole lot of you.  

If I didn't have to live through it myself, I'd say I'm looking forward to the ruin and hardship your "virtues" will inevitably bring you to confront. 

I'm a tremendously open-minded man. I can accept almost anything about any honest man or woman who is living their life on their own terms. I am not open-minded to theft or to those who advocate for it. You can make an argument that there are essential services that must be funded (a case for true limited government), and I'm open to that, but you will never convince me that I OWE a QUARTER of my life to the government. 

If there ever was a Devil, its name is government...it's parishioners are the demons and ghouls who do its bidding, siphoning ever more power little by little. 

So this is what you should consider if you're voting: you're working a quarter or more of your life, not for the benefit and advancement of your family- your wife, husband, sons, or daughters- but for nameless bureaucrats and putrid politicians. 

I just think that's an abomination. End rant"

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

"

71% of my paycheck today was for me. 

29% went to state (6.5%) and federal (22.5%) taxes. That means 23.2 hours (assuming 80 hours worked, and that I still know how to do the math) were effectively spent working for the government. 

You are probably in the same or similar situation. 

This is week-after-week, paycheck-after-paycheck. 

Your government is robbing you blind and enslaving you a quarter or more of your working hours.

Last night, 10 people lined a debate stage, each vying for a presidential nomination, proposing policies to rob more from you. 10 more will line a debate stage tonight proposing variations on the theme. To rob more money from you, more hours of your precious, short life. More of the fruits of your labor...granted, lots of it is intended to be redistributed to people who did not earn your dollars.

We are already over-taxed and over-burdened. We are already over-spending. 

If you endorse policies that take more of my money, more of the hours of my life, from me, you are an enemy. This is the true nature of the division that is being sowed across the country. I'm close-minded to your efforts, I have no compassion for your efforts, you are little more than feckless gangs of thieves, the whole lot of you.  

If I didn't have to live through it myself, I'd say I'm looking forward to the ruin and hardship your "virtues" will inevitably bring you to confront. 

I'm a tremendously open-minded man. I can accept almost anything about any honest man or woman who is living their life on their own terms. I am not open-minded to theft or to those who advocate for it. You can make an argument that there are essential services that must be funded (a case for true limited government), and I'm open to that, but you will never convince me that I OWE a QUARTER of my life to the government. 

If there ever was a Devil, its name is government...it's parishioners are the demons and ghouls who do its bidding, siphoning ever more power little by little. 

So this is what you should consider if you're voting: you're working a quarter or more of your life, not for the benefit and advancement of your family- your wife, husband, sons, or daughters- but for nameless bureaucrats and putrid politicians. 

I just think that's an abomination. End rant"

Who is that a quote from mate?

They would get my vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Who is that a quote from mate?

They would get my vote. 

Considering all the buffoons on the stages the past two nights are pushing for drastic increases in taxes, you can go ahead and credit it to Trump. He's the only one not looking to jump taxes up 10% or more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

"

71% of my paycheck today was for me. 

29% went to state (6.5%) and federal (22.5%) taxes. That means 23.2 hours (assuming 80 hours worked, and that I still know how to do the math) were effectively spent working for the government. 

You are probably in the same or similar situation. 

This is week-after-week, paycheck-after-paycheck. 

Your government is robbing you blind and enslaving you a quarter or more of your working hours.

Last night, 10 people lined a debate stage, each vying for a presidential nomination, proposing policies to rob more from you. 10 more will line a debate stage tonight proposing variations on the theme. To rob more money from you, more hours of your precious, short life. More of the fruits of your labor...granted, lots of it is intended to be redistributed to people who did not earn your dollars.

We are already over-taxed and over-burdened. We are already over-spending. 

If you endorse policies that take more of my money, more of the hours of my life, from me, you are an enemy. This is the true nature of the division that is being sowed across the country. I'm close-minded to your efforts, I have no compassion for your efforts, you are little more than feckless gangs of thieves, the whole lot of you.  

If I didn't have to live through it myself, I'd say I'm looking forward to the ruin and hardship your "virtues" will inevitably bring you to confront. 

I'm a tremendously open-minded man. I can accept almost anything about any honest man or woman who is living their life on their own terms. I am not open-minded to theft or to those who advocate for it. You can make an argument that there are essential services that must be funded (a case for true limited government), and I'm open to that, but you will never convince me that I OWE a QUARTER of my life to the government. 

If there ever was a Devil, its name is government...it's parishioners are the demons and ghouls who do its bidding, siphoning ever more power little by little. 

So this is what you should consider if you're voting: you're working a quarter or more of your life, not for the benefit and advancement of your family- your wife, husband, sons, or daughters- but for nameless bureaucrats and putrid politicians. 

I just think that's an abomination. End rant"

LMFAO, entitled americans lol....sigh

 

You have among the best infrastructure of any country in the world and you are part of the largest expansion growth spurt in the world....The goverment helped you make what you have made and live they way you are living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...