diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

there's a major difference between coercive taxation and voluntary interaction

b/c govt sucks m8...to the worst degree.

sdfsqw.PNG

Step outside and join the Amish? Lol.

To be clear SVT I agree with you. We differ only in that I see a need for government in that society needs an organising body without which it would cease to exist.

Here's my ten cents. I stomach governments because I long since stopped contributing taxes to them lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

To be clear SVT I agree with you. We differ only in that I see a need for government in that society needs an organising body without which it would cease to exist.

Here's my ten cents. I stomach governments because I long since stopped contributing taxes to them lol.

I could grow a sick Amish beard too

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Just watching the breaking news Zerk. It would seem a strange decision not to but there's plenty more for Barr to sink his teeth into so maybe this is part of a larger overall strategy on the part of the DOJ. 

LOL, I didnt get why called my name,...makes sense now.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

lol, you dont agree with him since his and ITR's argument is "screw the gov we dont need them"....thats the only thing we are arguing here.

Wishing I hadn't just changed my avatar to GOATlander or I'd don this masterpiece 

Post image

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

lol, you dont agree with him since his and ITR's argument is "screw the gov we dont need them"....thats the only thing we are arguing here.

Might be the only thing you were arguing but SVT and I were happily having our own discussion m8, to wit it seems like we both despise big government and for a lot of the same reasons. The only area where we disagree is as to whether or not they are necessary in modern society.

Do try to keep up Vert.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

Wishing I hadn't just changed my avatar to GOATlander or I'd don this masterpiece 

Post image

Eeew, tew far m8, lol.

Man would I hit Melania though!

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 2

Just seeing the latest cop story in the news about some guy Tony Timpa who was killed, man I know they always get off with it anyway but holy **** that was bad

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Just seeing the latest cop story in the news about some guy Tony Timpa who was killed, man I know they always get off with it anyway but holy **** that was bad

They already got off with it. That was three years ago. They're all still on the force.

The only reason you know about it now is because of the family's lawsuit against the department. The fact that the judge decided this footage should be released tells me they're likely going to lose too. It's a shame that an impartial judge can rule the department was at fault and award punitive damages, but the prosecutor lets them off. It happens like that far too much.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

They already got off with it. That was three years ago. They're all still on the force.

The only reason you know about it now is because of the family's lawsuit against the department. The fact that the judge decided this footage should be released tells me they're likely going to lose too. It's a shame that an impartial judge can rule the department was at fault and award punitive damages, but the prosecutor lets them off. It happens like that far too much. 

Yeah was reading it was an old case and just the body cams that have been released now. Chit like that would freak me out if I knew these guys were cops in my town. 

3 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Yeah was reading it was an old case and just the body cams that have been released now. Chit like that would freak me out if I knew these guys were cops in my town. 

The part that rustles my jimmies the most is that the same people who would have rioted if this was a black guy don't give a **** about this dude just because he's white. A citizen unnecessarily killed by police is a citizen unnecessarily killed by police to me, as long as the police are in the wrong, the color of skin doesn't matter.

The crazy part is that I expect that the cops involved in this actually learned their lesson. Something tells me they remember to turn a person on their side, or simply stand them up and put them in the squad car now. I don't really feel like they needed jail time to figure out what they did wrong. In this particular instance, I'm okay with the monetary settlement and nothing further, but I do think it should be a jury's decision and not the prosecutor who's job it is to work with the police department every single day. 

• Like 1

Speaking of robots i watched JRE last night with Whitney Cummings and she had a robot version of herself with her. Dat chit was creepy AF. 

11 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Speaking of robots i watched JRE last night with Whitney Cummings and she had a robot version of herself with her. Dat chit was creepy AF. 

The robot had more personality and a better sense of humour

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.5e6e9a3fa8dc0828293b85718b6288dd.png

It's been quite a funny time in politics. Not often do we get to see morons like Gillibrand officially flush her political career right down the toilet to try to get the presidency.

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's been quite a funny time in politics. Not often do we get to see morons like Gillibrand officially flush her political career right down the toilet to try to get the presidency.

I'm anti-illegals and my tax dollars would go to aid them in subverting the system - not gonna happen guaranteed

52 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1564841063461.jpg

The government doesn't have 1% of the willing customers that Chick-Fil-A does though. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmmm today I first heard the  media use "gang-related terrorism".  Not sure why that hasn't been used more.  

• Like 1

This stupid **** on El Paso news telling the audience that an "AR" is a military-grade weapon that goes bang bang bang bang many time when you pull the trigger.  Then they said that a Long Rifle was one bullet per trigger pull.  

How are these ϲunts so fuϲking stupid?  Bitϲh ALMOST told the audience an AR stands for Assault Rifle.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

quite disturbing:

Hide contents

people barely blink at these shootings nowadays, and that is disturbing -

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

people barely blink at these shootings nowadays, and that is disturbing -

go on Twitter, you'll change your mind

18 dead and counting.

Suspect already labeled white in court of public opinion.  Oh also apparently "long rifles" are one pull one shot, but "ARs" go bang bang bang.  That's literally how this woman on the news explained it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

This stupid **** on El Paso news telling the audience that an "AR" is a military-grade weapon that goes bang bang bang bang many time when you pull the trigger.  Then they said that a Long Rifle was one bullet per trigger pull.  

How are these ϲunts so fuϲking stupid?  Bitϲh ALMOST told the audience an AR stands for Assault Rifle.  

Not a big deal imo 

6 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Someone who didn’t like Garlic

God bless America 

This is a different shooting.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Not a big deal imo 

Cool.  Thankfully, nobody asked for your fuϲking opinion :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been around guns a lot, shot a lot as a teen & young adult but never been a gun owner. Chit like that makes me wanna go get me a 9mm & go get my conceal/carry permit. 

• Like 1

all you need to know - white 21 tr old male, surrendered to police w/ AK, 20 dead, 26 injured

all I hear from media > motive, motive, .. motive - how about he's nuts ? ..... politics incoming ( Beto's at it already)

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

all you need to know - white 21 tr old male, surrendered to police w/ AK, 20 dead, 26 injured

all I hear from media > motive, motive, .. motive - how about he's nuts ? ..... politics incoming ( Beto's at it already)

Sheer excitement from the lamestream media. Just what the doctor ordered to change the narrative and give the clowns something to talk about at the next debate.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Sheer excitement from the lamestream media. Just what the doctor ordered to change the narrative and give the clowns something to talk about at the next debate.

Imagine if he was wearing a MAGA hat .

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

Imagine if he was wearing a MAGA hat .

Well, he was white, wrote a "manifesto", and the cop at the press conference fed them the phrase "nexus to a hate crime" so they'll basically treat him like he was wearing a MAGA hat.