diazthechamp

Politics thread

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

His inept country has had two teenage serial killers on the loose for weeks now. (Those killers used guns too.)

Is that what's going on up there?  some pretty America couple got blasted recently right? 

edit: yeah the chick was from Charlotte, NC and the BF was Aussie.  

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Nobody fears going to Chicago. lol

The crimes in Chicago happen waayyyy far away, and I'm talking ten miles or more, from the nicer areas. If you looked at a map with the violent crime as points on the map, there would be a freckled ghetto or two here or there, and vast parts of the city would have none at all. The only way you turn into a statistic is if you go looking to buy some crack in the wrong part of town. Otherwise, the dilapidated structures and homeless people will clue you in that you need to turn around.

Yeah when wifey was up there in May she said everything seemed nice where she was.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah when wifey was up there in May she said everything seemed nice where she was.  

That's the ugly truth. There's plenty of livable nice real estate in Chicago, and the crime is pretty well confined to certain areas. But it's specific people committing the crimes, so that makes sense. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Canada takes Keystone Cops to the next level. 

Probably not for schizo meth addicts, but it's not that hard for most Canadians to get guns either. My ex's brother had a collection of them. Handguns, rifles, all of it. They are actually the proof that we have a societal problem, and not a gun problem.

Getting a gun here isnt hard.

Just harder than the US.

Take a class, second one for a handgun.

Go purchase and as long as you are not vert level retarded, you will get one.

That said, there are obviously more restrictions. The laws around carrying them are definitely different.

But we have a **** load of guns up here.

So I would say that brings up 2 things to think of.

1. More restrictive laws helps keep the gun violence down. Which in some ways is true, but others it is wildly wrong as criminals dont follow laws anyway.

2. something like a universal healthcare system which has more offerings for mental cases to get some form of treatment can be a semi solution.

So in the end, no easy solutions for criminals or the mentally unstable.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Getting a gun here isnt hard.

Just harder than the US.

Take a class, second one for a handgun.

Go purchase and as long as you are not vert level retarded, you will get one.

That said, there are obviously more restrictions. The laws around carrying them are definitely different.

But we have a **** load of guns up here.

So I would say that brings up 2 things to think of.

1. More restrictive laws helps keep the gun violence down. Which in some ways is true, but others it is wildly wrong as criminals dont follow laws anyway.

2. something like a universal healthcare system which has more offerings for mental cases to get some form of treatment can be a semi solution.

So in the end, no easy solutions for criminals or the mentally unstable.

Your black population. Is 3.5%. Your country is more homogeneous which is  a statistic people are afraid to talk about. 

• Haha 1

I think the mental health thing is a red herring personally. Most mental illnesses do not have symptoms that include a tendency towards mass killing. So even if some of these shooters have a history of mental health problems, that doesn't mean the shootings are a consequence of untreated mental problems. 

Fundamentally, I think the increased polarisation of people is at the heart of things. Virtually every gun control related solution has a flaw that even a foreigner can spot. It's a fundamental societal issue that can only be solved directly within the communities that everyone is part of. 

People kinda suck.... that's at the root of all of this. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Don’t mind me. Just getting a skinny latte 

2A0186BF-3F59-4FDE-8956-2C1786DA82B6.jpeg

lol, this guy could act 100% normal in a public place...until he decides to snap...very unlikely that anyone with a gun is around or anyone compitent enough to take him down until the proper law enforcement arrives..

19 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol this nagger was the biggest do nothing president ever.

That's not true. He sold armor piercing guns to the cartel, AND he provided Iran with a nuclear weapon, pal.

Keep that in mind next time you say he did nothing at all as president.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

67682589_1153755564830477_40980263251707

Ben, the biggest liberal commie at the dinner table.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's not true. He sold armor piercing guns to the cartel, AND he provided Iran with a nuclear weapon, pal.

Keep that in mind next time you say he did nothing at all as president.

kinda true...he was also the one to start handing out free money to hedge fund scammers via quantative easing.

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

And I’ve seen it, first hand 

you going to go for 4, or? 

• Like 2

?

• Like 1

You still crying over the murder debate..... Go check you numbers son... It's ok to be wrong sometimes. You lose, or you learn hahaha

No, son. You lost that debate handily. You're one of those that doesn't know when they've lost though. So here you are continuing on as if there is an argument to be made. 

FACT: You are much more likely to be a victim of a knife attack in England than a mass shooting victim. Period. Not debatable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

There are all types of crime

Knife

Racial

Theft

Nothing beats a good old school massacre or Walmart gun party ?‍♂️

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Statistically, you're far less likely to be a victim of a mass shooting than a stabbing in England. Fix your chithole country then worry about ours.

Nice try...

How many people are killed on a weekly basis in some of the chittyist states (not even the whole country)

How many people in them UK are killed by knife crime, per month

^^And here you are immediately moving the goal posts. Then you show back up and claim victory when you got bodied even after you moved the goal posts.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

No, son. You lost that debate handily. You're one of those that doesn't know when they've lost though. So here you are continuing on as if there is an argument to be made. 

FACT: You are much more likely to be a victim of a knife attack in England than a mass shooting victim. Period. Not debatable.

Hey Lollipop

We were talking about gun crime. You mentioned Knife deaths and the size our country and i humbled you....

Get your head out ya ****, you tool... 

You actually thought you were clever by talking size of countries etc etc... You are the worst kind of yank

340 million against 66 millIon

Last year there was 750 deaths, by knife crime

How many by guns?... Go

340 million against 66 millIon

Last year there was 750 deaths, by knife crime

How many by guns?... Go

8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

There were 40,000+ deaths by gun crime last year in the states.

I know you’re trying to run away from the fact.

There’s no blue lines, when there is 40,000 deaths a year, by gun crime

8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Self defence ????

Mate, you can say that about anything. Someone questioned me and I answered. The numbers are black and white

Gun crime/deaths Dummy... Sit yourself down boy

4 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Hey Lollipop

We were talking about gun crime. You mentioned Knife deaths and the size our country and i humbled you....

Get your head out ya ****, you tool... 

You actually thought you were clever by talking size of countries etc etc... You are the worst kind of yank

No thanks. You weren't even smart enough to understand per capita. I'll pass on debating actual retards.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

No thanks. You weren't even smart enough to understand per capita. I'll pass on debating actual retards.

hahahahahhahahahahahha

Per capita nonsense... You were talking numbers. I gave you numbers

I believe in fact, not 'capita'... 

40,000 +

Boom

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

Nick Penzenstadler (@npenzenstadler) twitteó a las 3:16 p. m. on dom., ago. 04, 2019:
This is what a 100-round drum magazine looks like from the Dayton shooting. Authorities say he had a .223-cal rifle with this attached: https://t.co/sWh8MDHI0g
(https://twitter.com/npenzenstadler/status/1158109460033953792?s=09)

lol ??‍♂️??

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

hahahahahhahahahahahha

Per capita nonsense... You were talking numbers. I gave you numbers

I believe in fact, not 'capita'... 

40,000 +

Boom

@Bubba_Sparks

Handle this. It's your fault.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Nick Penzenstadler (@npenzenstadler) twitteó a las 3:16 p. m. on dom., ago. 04, 2019:
This is what a 100-round drum magazine looks like from the Dayton shooting. Authorities say he had a .223-cal rifle with this attached: https://t.co/sWh8MDHI0g
(https://twitter.com/npenzenstadler/status/1158109460033953792?s=09)

lol ??‍♂️??

Typical white supremacist rabid Elizabeth Warren voter.

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Your black population. Is 3.5%. Your country is more homogeneous which is  a statistic people are afraid to talk about. 

Take everything you know about black people down there for crime, and turn it into similar statistics for crime with our native population.

That's a reason I dont buy into the everything is racist garbage.

Somehow the border stops racism in the north side against blacks.

To me it's the poor. Poorer people do dumb **** for easier cash. Crime rates rise, cycle repeats. 

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We should have a wickles vs vert debate for the lulz. 

Two clowns with toaster crumbs for brains. Yikes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dude in Dayton Ohio had a hit list and list of broads who he wanted to bang and was suspended from school for it. 

Guess it's the guns fault that he wasnt reported to the authorities...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dude in Dayton Ohio had a hit list and list of broads who he wanted to bang and was suspended from school for it. 

Guess it's the guns fault that he wasnt reported to the authorities...

I believe they said he wrote a rape list also. On the wall, iirc. Nothing to see there, right? 

But apparently that type of behavior does NOT constitute a mental illness anymore. That's just stuff you do when you've played too many video games. lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

437A126E-2B0D-4337-B871-BB0614698380.png

As.much of a dumb **** as Trump is, I believe that quote has been squashed as bull**** a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Still more brain cells, than half the chicks on here, including yourself

How I picture you:

FB_IMG_1546363657283.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I believe they said he wrote a rape list also. On the wall, iirc. Nothing to see there, right? 

But apparently that type of behavior does NOT constitute a mental illness anymore. That's just stuff you do when you've played too many video games. lol

So another govt failure...govt school didnt report the threat or police/fbi didnt take it seriously.

I blame law-abiding gun owners

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The great thing about all this is that if Trump does threaten AR's, me and @cashfl0wwill just peel about 20 off my stash and sell them at 5x their value and we can each get a new C8. I need one to go with the Viper. 

I made a fortune selling Colt LE6920s when Obama said he was gonna ban AR15'S and AKs. Sold them for $4k a piece after only paying $800. Also sold $10 pmags for $80 on gun broker. 

Lol, **** bitcoin.

• Like 1