diazthechamp

Politics thread

Pelosi  "The facts are uncontested" -  duh, Schiff would not allow the Republicans to call fact-witnesses -

The dems are insulting and seriously underestimating the American voter's intelligence with this ludicrous hyperbole -

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You do agree that the person being bribed (or whatever term the most recent focus group decided on) would need to be in on the bribe then, right? It is not a "bribe" unless both parties know it's happening, by definition.

Use a real search engine, not Google, and find Zelensky's comments on the Trump situation. Have a read. His team, everyone that can get their story out from Ukraine has said this is all a lie. Oh, and btw, the Ukrainians have said publicly that it was on their docket already to have a look at Burisma. There were multiple people at the sham hearings that testified that it was indeed appropriate to investigate Hunter Biden's goings-on at that company. This same company had the Polish president on their goddamn board with Biden. They are very obviously corrupt. To take the angle that Trump was doing something inappropriate is to take the angle that Burisma was not doing something inappropriate. Anybody with a brain knows that's a horrible take, and good luck getting elected on that trash. 

Agreed about the bribe thing. I've seen enough evidence though that both sides did know. As for Zelensky's team's comments, they're irrelevant, those statements were not made under oath and they came from politicians hah, so say no more. More importantly, as you have, I've seen Trump's own partial transcript where he expressly tells Zelensky that in order to get the Javelins he needs to do a favor. At least that's my honest reading of it and the words seem clear. So I still believe the contingency is exactly as I described. I have no problem with Biden being investigated, but Trump withholding the aid that he had no right to withhold under any circumstance, since allocating those funds is done by congress, not the president, I have a real problem with. He is clearly abusing his power there. Just as he is by insisting staff ignore subpoenas and a host of other things. If it is as you suggest, why withhold the Javelins at all and not just say, they are on the way, now we need to talk about Burisma? He could have gotten the investigation anyways in all likelihood. Why make them contingent on a favour? Because Trump's 1st instinct always seems to be to take the shady route. If he had half a brain this would never have been an issue. Though others abound.

I was not aware Burisma was supposedly on the docket. But I find that to be relatively irrelevant. If I plan to murder someone, it would be absurd of me to claim as a defense that I'm not guilty because I later found out that the intended victim was terminally ill at the time. As for Ukraine being corrupt, sure they are, and again, if it was not clear he cared little about investigating Burisma and cared a lot about investigating Biden that might be relevant.

As for re-election, I don't think this whole thing hurts or helps the Dems really. I'm calling it a wash. If I was an American though I'd honestly be ready to move to somewhere sane about now though hah.

ps: Gratz on not finding it necessary to insult people to have a conversation, until the last paragraph anyways!

Edited by Yerbo
addition

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Those were not witnesses. That had nothing to do with oversight. Turn on your brain and think for yourself please. You have been gaslit to hell. Good lord.

I was speaking specifically about the whole impeachment thing in general not yesterdays hearing. That said, no one said these were witnesses, but they were experts in their fields and their opinions, given their knowledge ewre relevant to understanding impeachment. Not sure what more thee is to think of with regards to that. As for being gaslit, that's rich coming from conspiracy theorist hah.

56 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

Agreed about the bribe thing. I've seen enough evidence though that both sides did know. As for Zelensky's team's comments, they're irrelevant, those statements were not made under oath and they came from politicians hah, so say no more. More importantly, as you have, I've seen Trump's own partial transcript where he expressly tells Zelensky that in order to get the Javelins he needs to do a favor. At least that's my honest reading of it and the words seem clear. So I still believe the contingency is exactly as I described. I have no problem with Biden being investigated, but Trump withholding the aid that he had no right to withhold under any circumstance, since allocating those funds is done by congress, not the president, I have a real problem with. He is clearly abusing his power there. Just as he is by insisting staff ignore subpoenas and a host of other things. If it is as you suggest, why withhold the Javelins at all and not just say, they are on the way, now we need to talk about Burisma? He could have gotten the investigation anyways in all likelihood. Why make them contingent on a favour? Because Trump's 1st instinct always seems to be to take the shady route. If he had half a brain this would never have been an issue. Though others abound.

I was not aware Burisma was supposedly on the docket. But I find that to be relatively irrelevant. If I plan to murder someone, it would be absurd of me to claim as a defense that I'm not guilty because I later found out that the intended victim was terminally ill at the time. As for Ukraine being corrupt, sure they are, and again, if it was not clear he cared little about investigating Burisma and cared a lot about investigating Biden that might be relevant.

As for re-election, I don't think this whole thing hurts or helps the Dems really. I'm calling it a wash. If I was an American though I'd honestly be ready to move to somewhere sane about now though hah.

ps: Gratz on not finding it necessary to insult people to have a conversation, until the last paragraph anyways!

Screenshot_20191205-124616_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e0a17d7cf469c20489b5956609021aa.jpg

^Zelensky's comments are pretty clear. No quid pro quo.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-say-trump-freezes-obamas-last-minute-221-million-payout/

Congress had initially approved the Palestinian funding in budget years 2015 and 2016, but at least two GOP lawmakers — Ed Royce of California, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger of Texas, who sits on the House Appropriations Committee — had placed holds on it over moves the Palestinian Authority had taken to seek membership in international organizations. Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but are not legally binding after funds have been allocated.

^An article about Barry's last minute $200 million transfer to Palestine against the will of Congress. So apparently Trump does indeed have the power to decide when and where foreign aid is dispersed. Or I guess you would say, if Trump abused his power, then Barry did too, right?

Once you step back from the propaganda and realize Zelensky ran on a platform very similar to Trump, draining the swamp, and understand that there is no crime here, even if there was a quid pro quo, then it becomes wholly irrelevant who is running for office in any country. Corruption is corruption is corruption. I don't care when it's investigated, and I don't care if we withhold aid entirely. Hunter Biden isn't immune from prosecution just because his father is pretending he wants to be president. Furthermore, that's been standard operating procedure for the last 100 years, and I'm not going to pretend it's a crime because Donald Trump may or may not have done it. I'm not going to go all the way off the deep end with anybody else and accuse Obama either, but I live in a reality without double standards. And btw, since it appears you may not know, Obama is not immune from impeachment post-office. So these people need to tread lightly on this silly phony impeachment sham. You can come up with six instances of Barry using actual quid pro quo because that's how foreign aid works. lol

https://www.npr.org/2011/07/10/137746664/u-s-to-suspend-800-million-in-aid-to-pakistan

^Barry withholding $800 million aid to Pakistan, and his chief of staff said it was because the relationship wasn't working. 

I forgot..... when did he get impeached for that?

• Like 1

Reading the comments has gotten me a little confused. I thought Nancy had moved on from the phone call, withholding aid, quid pro quo, bribery etc, especially since the hearings fell as flat as a witches ****.

This morning she announced it's all about the Mueller hearing and the obstruction angle. She also opined that the impeachment enquiry was not being rushed through and that this particular branch was two and a half years in the making.

So the Schiff for brains show and tom and jerry's chit show yesterday?  Wtf were those total waste's of time money and energy all about?

So difficult to keep up when the Dems keep schiffting the goal posts, lol. Wonder what it'll be tomorrow. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Reading the comments has gotten me a little confused. I thought Nancy had moved on from the phone call, withholding aid, quid pro quo, bribery etc, especially since the hearings fell as flat as a witches ****.

This morning she announced it's all about the Mueller hearing and the obstruction angle. She also opined that the impeachment enquiry was not being rushed through and that this particular branch was two and a half years in the making.

So the Schiff for brains show and tom and jerry's chit show yesterday?  Wtf were those total waste's of time money and energy all about?

So difficult to keep up when the Dems keep schiffting the goal posts, lol. Wonder what it'll be tomorrow. 

I created a drinking game based on those morons' speeches. I kid you not, Pelosi said the words "founders", "Constitution", "democracy", and a couple other words over 20 times each during her two speeches today. Not joking. 100% serious. Literally the same word salad with no meat, no croutons and no dressing over and ****ing over. She very obviously is passing off the sheep their keywords and talking points. Not even trying to hide the brainwashing anymore.

• Like 2

My favorite line of crap is anybody leaning on what the founders of the Constitution would think about foreign aid being withheld for whatever reason. You're fooling yourself if you believe James Madison would have called giving a billion dollars to a foreign country under any ****ing circumstance something other than bribery. lol

The founders of the Constitution would probably call every member of our House and Senate a corrupt POS, and have them hung in public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A White BLM leader hijacks microphone at Buttigieg mini-rally,  "Where is the Black leadership ?" > brawl breaks out -

* you can't make this chit up - ⚠️

image.png.3a015b26924296dc2f182ef811028cc1.png

btw - This morning I heard the origins of Buttigieg's problems with the Black community, .. he fired the Black police chief (South Bend) when he took office for illegally tapping a gov't phone network and hired a White to replace him .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden challenging some old fat dude to a pushup contest and an IQ test was CRINGE.

He's got one and a half pushups in him, and his IQ might be double that on a good day. lol

Any of you fancy doing me a favor as I don't have sound just now and letting me know if what this women writes in the OP, the politician actually says? Because if so rather shocked even for the tories.

18 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Any of you fancy doing me a favor as I don't have sound just now and letting me know if what this women writes in the OP, the politician actually says? Because if so rather shocked even for the tories.

"Some people with learning disabilities, they don't understand about money."

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

My favorite line of crap is anybody leaning on what the founders of the Constitution would think about foreign aid being withheld for whatever reason. You're fooling yourself if you believe James Madison would have called giving a billion dollars to a foreign country under any ****ing circumstance something other than bribery. lol

The founders of the Constitution would probably call every member of our House and Senate a corrupt POS, and have them hung in public. 

Hung? Chit, they would also have been drawn and quartered!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Biden challenging some old fat dude to a pushup contest and an IQ test was CRINGE.

He's got one and a half pushups in him, and his IQ might be double that on a good day. lol

I would bet a large sum of money that Joe Biden cannot do a legit 10 pushups ..... seriously !

I heard today that you can endlessly try to impeach an American president, there is no limit on impeachments, .. as long as there are enough votes in Congress .

So, if the dems fail this time, .. they can immediately restart the process of impeachment for the same reason or another .

The GOP needs to win back the house or this will go on for 4 more years and then some, .. if Looney Joe wins or what-ever lib,  you can bet they will face

impeachment proceedings from the get-go also . 

I dunno  ?

We've got our own chitshow over here.  The greens who are our climatards have a decent amount of power and are spewing all across our extreme left TV media that we are having massive bush fires (forestfires / wildfires)  "because of climate change" 

When in fact,  their party used their swing votes to push left states to enforce laws AGAINST back burning and controlled burn offs of fuel. 

I'm in the CFS and we regularly set controlled burnoffs because - news flash retards,  dragging away dead branches doesn't actually remove fuel for a potential fire risk the way a controlled burnoff does. Fookwits 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

We've got our own chitshow over here.  The greens who are our climatards have a decent amount of power and are spewing all across our extreme left TV media that we are having massive bush fires (forestfires / wildfires)  "because of climate change" 

When in fact,  their party used their swing votes to push left states to enforce laws AGAINST back burning and controlled burn offs of fuel. 

I'm in the CFS and we regularly set controlled burnoffs because - news flash retards,  dragging away dead branches doesn't actually remove fuel for a potential fire risk the way a controlled burnoff does. Fookwits 

California is having similar problems. In my state, the utility companies have the right to trim trees if they are getting near the electrical lines. In California, they do not. And again, they don't believe in setting controlled burns to clean out the dead brush. 

Hence the neverending California wildfires. Then they freak out when Trump says they need to fix the policies that are causing said fires. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

California is having similar problems. In my state, the utility companies have the right to trim trees if they are getting near the electrical lines. In California, they do not. And again, they don't believe in setting controlled burns to clean out the dead brush. 

Hence the neverending California wildfires. Then they freak out when Trump says they need to fix the policies that are causing said fires. lol

Aren't you allowed to take a dump in the street in that great state now too?

16 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Aren't you allowed to take a dump in the street in that great state now too?

I think so. I know you can shoot your heroin right out in public now. Might as well drop a deuce too.

I think so. I know you can shoot your heroin right out in public now. Might as well drop a deuce too.

I was in San Fran about a year or so ago and our hotel wasn't far from the Tenderloin,  needles dangling from arms and feet was a fashion accessory.  And full frontal male nudity!! Some dude on the docks just taking a morning stroll in all his glory.  Wanted to kick him in the balls but then I would have been the bad guy.  

So today's the day, IG report comes out.

We should be seeing Obama, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe,  Comey in shackles before the end of the day I'm guessing.

Hearing starts about 25 min.

Nadler >  "It would take a jury 3 minutes for a jury to decide this one"

also, .. if we can't impeach and remove, we will delegitimize the '16 election -

* As Trump says > "These are sick people"

38 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So today's the day, IG report comes out.

We should be seeing Obama, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe,  Comey in shackles before the end of the day I'm guessing.

No chit, Horowitz has prosecutorial powers now???

Oh wait.... you're discussing stuff you know nothing about again, huh?

2 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

I was in San Fran about a year or so ago and our hotel wasn't far from the Tenderloin,  needles dangling from arms and feet was a fashion accessory.  And full frontal male nudity!! Some dude on the docks just taking a morning stroll in all his glory.  Wanted to kick him in the balls but then I would have been the bad guy.  

I watched a dude take a piss on the sidewalk facing the street one morning during breakfast in San Diego. lol.. I pointed it out to the waitress and she didn't flinch at all. She kinda looked at me like I was weirdo for thinking that was strange.

They basically don't round them up unless they're being physically violent. Obama closed down a ton of mental treatment facilities, so they just roam around being psychotic all day. Screaming at themselves, frothing at the mouth. It's good stuff.

• Like 1

You would have to be completely braindead to think this hearing today was scheduled to do anything other than drown out the IG report.

Pelosi announced last week that they're proceeding with the articles of impeachment. This hearing is a guy playing clips of the clowns they already interviewed in the prior hearings. LOL... On top of that, these idiots have taken something like 90 days off since the start of the summer. If they had all the evidence this guy keeps yacking about, then there wouldn't be a debate. Hell, the Republicans who are only worried about their own asses would be diving on board to save their checks. But none of that is happening. What a sham.

Edited by cashfl0w

22 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

You'd never know that everything Berke says, ... is opinion

A former employee of the Southern District of New York. Are you shocked?!

• Like 1

No chit, Horowitz has prosecutorial powers now???

Oh wait.... you're discussing stuff you know nothing about again, huh?

Come on Lachflow. You were the one who said just wait for this report, it's going to expose all the corruption and illegal **** all these people did.

Now it sounds like everything minus some low level lawyer didnt do anything wrong.

It's almost like you were completely wrong and still basing your life off conspiracy theories.

?

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Come on Lachflow. You were the one who said just wait for this report, it's going to expose all the corruption and illegal **** all these people did.

Now it sounds like everything minus some low level lawyer didnt do anything wrong.

It's almost like you were completely wrong and still basing your life off conspiracy theories.

?

Hey idiot, the Inspector General publishes a report. He does not have prosecutorial powers. You're here to gloat about the wrong guy, Stupid. When Durham doesn't take action, then show back up like you won something. 

Oh, and being that you're just spewing idiocy and have literally no idea what I've said, or really anything at all.... you should just kill yourself. lol.. But since you won't, you should find something better to do than post in a thread about things you don't know about.

CNN is not broadcasting the hearing where I am,  C-Span, FOX, and ABC are the choices now -

....not available on YT either .

Edited by Bezerker101

John Durham (*the guy with prosecutorial powers) put out a statement saying he disagrees with some of the key findings in the IG report. Barr says the same.

However, the report did confirm that the Steele dossier was the sole piece of evidence used for the Carter Page FISA app, and they didn't vet the dossier the way they should have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey idiot, the Inspector General publishes a report. He does not have prosecutorial powers. You're here to gloat about the wrong guy, Stupid. When Durham doesn't take action, then show back up like you won something. 

Oh, and being that you're just spewing idiocy and have literally no idea what I've said, or really anything at all.... you should just kill yourself. lol.. But since you won't, you should find something better to do than post in a thread about things you don't know about.

Cash, you were bragging before that just wait till the IG report comes out, then we will see.

Like everything else you believed that the smoking gun was found when all that happened is you pissed on your shoes because your **** is too small.

There is always something else coming up that's gonna get Hillary, or Obama, comey etc, yet the only people ending up in jail, with evidence seems to be Trumps swamp cleaning crew. ?