diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

-Then Trump should lose in November ?

according to polls > Biden is beating him nationally-

Or certain circles of the Right are so confident in no wrongdoing, they welcome witnesses. Do you think they should allow witnesses? Full disclosure, it's a loaded question and there's no right answer. 

Y''all know why Schiff & Demings are asking for a 1 week extension > the real reason ?

The Don McGahn decision is due next week lol  (E/P)-

image.png.9a8e7a737c808a6548eea4c2d58d747a.png

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Or certain circles of the Right are so confident in no wrongdoing, they welcome witnesses. Do you think they should allow witnesses? Full disclosure, it's a loaded question and there's no right answer. 

IMO, whether or not the 2 AOI are impeachable should be decided by the people-

4 hours ago, TUF said:

Sorry for the assumptions. 

I frankly blame @BigDaddyDelta 

Right or Left, this week we can all atleast band together over our common hatred

WARREN THE PIECE OF S**T!

BERNIE THE PIECE OF S**T!

Image result for brock lesnar stipe the piece of the shit"

Yup all my fault.

5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

IMO, whether or not the 2 AOI are impeachable should be decided by the people-

Not what I asked and nonsensical 

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

I see no question, just bloviation - ?

my apology - I see it - I want this to end, its ridiculous knowing they need 67 to remove - it's inane

The other points of total inanity are :

#1- the avg. voter doesn't care about the Ukraine-

#2- the avg. American hates political nepotism (the optics of the Bidens and the Burisma connection are horrible)-

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The other points of total inanity are :

#1- the avg. voter doesn't care about the Ukraine-

#2- the avg. American hates political nepotism (the optics of the Bidens and the Burisma connection are horrible)-

#1 False

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/18/poll-seventy-percent-trump-ukraine-actions-wrong/4227312002/

#2 Ironic

You realize that Trump has made more nepotistic hires and favor hires than several Presidents combined. His daughter and son in law have no business in the White House or having clearance but outside of that he's hired 20+ family members of his family members. On top of that, he's given cushy jobs to donors and friends with no discernible job related history. Hence why he's had more firings and convictions in office than any previous President. But i'm sure that wont come back to haunt him

Image result for john bolton laughing"

1 hour ago, TUF said:

#1 False

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/18/poll-seventy-percent-trump-ukraine-actions-wrong/4227312002/

#2 Ironic

You realize that Trump has made more nepotistic hires and favor hires than several Presidents combined. His daughter and son in law have no business in the White House or having clearance but outside of that he's hired 20+ family members of his family members. On top of that, he's given cushy jobs to donors and friends with no discernible job related history. Hence why he's had more firings and convictions in office than any previous President. But i'm sure that wont come back to haunt him

Image result for john bolton laughing"

Anybody who decries Biden for his son's job yet accepts Trumps slew of nepotism hires is just a plain old hypocrite.

• Like 1

EPoL5eGW4AAh2tQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

and fake dossiers coordinated by Steele/Fusion payed for by Clinton then passed around by operatives that led to FISA abuse & a shame investigations, disgruntled whistle blowers that disagreed with policy and constant leaks to media by corrupt former obama officials all as insurance policy to take the heat off their own guilt & overturn an election because they couldn't rig it the first time and wanted a do over on their own terms. 

Nothing to see here when the dems started this crap. 

• Like 1

Trump acquittal official announcement Wed. > a direct result of the 100% partisan closed door basement sham

that took place in congress last month - Thankyou Adam Schiff & Nancy Pelosi -

image.png.d203f3d69e12bd53910b93aa361561bd.png

Edited by Bezerker101

image.png.76fb901d39b12725db05411097211167.png

In actuality, this all could have been predicted 3.5 years ago - true story,

.... should have been Joe Crowley !

DNC opts for a businessman over politicians - where did they get that idea ?- lol

image.png.a4d62fa840cec69bf137402794fa05f6.png

Edited by Bezerker101

6 hours ago, TUF said:

#1 False - There are many of us that believe the American tax-dollar aid to Ukraine should have been cancelled due

to the level of corruption in their gov't-

#2 Ironic - You're comparing Hunter and the other 4 Bidens that became multi-millionaires after Joe became a Senator to Trump's kids ?

.... that would make you "Incommunicable level 10 TDS"-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxxn6B8ZiAa3BUuhMSvrL

............image.png.4c607a4fd261227de11c4526a3094bde.png.......

Edited by Bezerker101

Ok. I retract my retraction about some of the mental illness in this thread.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Bernie gets screwed again lol - called it -

image.png.36092577e955c1648856ae718b37d8df.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZM9I--7nRoV4HwzqTKXf

Good. Fk' him and his gulag supporters. 

^^ A militant soy boi staffer of his. Homegrown anarcho terrorist in the making. 

That's real mental illness @TUF

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, TUF said:

Ok. I retract my retraction about some of the mental illness in this thread.

And what was that exactly?

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Good. Fk' him and his gulag supporters. 

^^ A militant soy boi staffer of his. Homegrown anarcho terrorist in the making. 

That's real mental illness @TUF

Lmfao. This dude thinks that anarchist are Bernie supporters? 

This cuck doesnt know what an anarchist is does he?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The sickest aspect of the democrats impeachment failure is that

Schiff will run for retiring Feinstein's senate seat and win in a landslide

most likely - He's a folk hero in California lol-

* Schiff single-handidly will get Trump re-elected

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEcZVizTw0aLkpX6830GG

Edited by Bezerker101

5 hours ago, TUF said:

One of my favorite Twitter accounts was "Trump criticising Trump" Just endless hypocritical tweets of Trump doing things he criticised Obama others for. Its hilarous and heres another.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-golf-coronavirus-barack-obama-ebola-twitter-a9313001.html?utm_source=reddit.com

I'd rather click on some of idyb's granny pr0n.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'd rather click on some of idyb's granny pr0n.

They'll never stop, it will be 4 more years of the left trying to impeach Trump-god, .. then 8 years of trying to impeach Don Jr.,

.... meanwhile we take the house back, install more Conservative Supreme Court Justices, and over-turn R vs W-

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 4:26 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lmfao. This dude thinks that anarchist are Bernie supporters? 

This cuck doesnt know what an anarchist is does he?

Bernie supporters are not anarchist but the Veritas expose did out at least 4 staffers that are in line with promoting lawless violence against anything and everything they deem unfair so their are similarities there with some anarchist but however you look at it it's basically man child terrorist scum that think they're robin hood for some altruist commie ideal that in their mind justifies violent revolution against anything they deem unjust which is pretty much everything that doesn't fall in line with their views then violence is justified to them. That's insane. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

INCOMING :

-wave of new Bloomberg supporters-

and-polls showing Bloomberg surging & beating Trump by 8 pts. nationally .... lol-

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Bernie supporters are not anarchist but the Veritas expose did out at least 4 staffers that are in line with promoting lawless violence against anything and everything they deem unfair so their are similarities there with some anarchist but however you look at it it's basically man child terrorist scum that think they're robin hood for some altruist commie ideal that in their mind justifies violent revolution against anything they deem unjust which is pretty much everything that doesn't fall in line with their views then violence is justified to them. That's insane. 

But anarchist don't want violence. They want to be left alone and want to be self governed and self managed. The complete opposite on what that fruit was saying. 

It's kind of like how the french are rioting against the government for more government  They're both equally retarded. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

But anarchist don't want violence. They want to be left alone and want to be self governed and self managed. The complete opposite on what that fruit was saying. 

It's kind of like how the french are rioting against the government for more government  They're both equally retarded. 

There is a subset of Anarchist that are of the "by any means necessary" violent mindset. That's basically what Antifa is or is trying to become. May not be all of them but it is some & that mindset seems to be growing. That's really all i was saying calling that staffer a Anarcho terrorist. Marxist commie terrorist would have been more accurate. 

One thing anarchist have in common with say Libertarians is they loathe/mistrust old guard government and elite and just want a fair shake to pursue their dreams without interference from gov & elite controlling all the rules through bribery, lobbying monopolies & the disproportionate influence of money/power has to dictate terms and take away freedoms for the average citizen while at the same time not really applying the same rules to themselves as it would for everyone else because they can set terms that's easier for them to skirt around, bribe, blackmail or destroy any opposition more easily than most. They have that power while the average citizen does not. 

Look at our financial system, justice system & government as examples of that all day long. It's corrupt as hell & getting worse by the decade so simply put it works more in favor for people with power, influence and capitol. That said it's far better than some alternative commie soy boi faction that just wants a bunch of free $hit aka theft without having to work for it meanwhile pretending it's for the greater good lol. 

I can't speak for you but from what i gather we're basically of the same page in that you believe in you get what you put in and everyone should hold their own burden for the most part with maybe a few exceptions. I generally don't wanna have to pay for anyone else because they're lazy and make poor decisions but at the same time i don't want gov/elite forcing policy down people's throats because some people are losers so we all have to suffer them. If you're lazy & or make poor decisions you should eat the consequences not put the burden on everyone else. 

As an example of that Bloomberg recently talked about taxing sugary soft drinks etc. to make it more difficult for poor people to consume because of the health burden. I don't disagree with his premise that it's an issue but it goes way too far in limiting freedom & is a BIGTIME slippery slope if we go down that road. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TUF said:

One of my favorite Twitter accounts was "Trump criticising Trump" Just endless hypocritical tweets of Trump doing things he criticised Obama others for. Its hilarous and heres another.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-golf-coronavirus-barack-obama-ebola-twitter-a9313001.html?utm_source=reddit.com

No wonder you have TDS if you use that snowstorm platform

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

No wonder you have TDS if you use that snowstorm platform

Its hard not to read about it when every article has one of Drumpfs triggered tweets emedded in it. 

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Its hard not to read about it when every article has one of Drumpfs triggered tweets emedded in it. 

There's a simple solution to your pain.  Join the GOATS and live your best life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

There's a simple solution to your pain.  Join the GOATS and live your best life 

I will make the Ameristralia treaty great again if Bernie or Warren wins this week and give up all hope in Dems all together.