Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

it has been proven that conservatives donate way more of their money than democrats...it is possible his assertion of Rush out donating all dems combined is true...i'd be interested in the breakdown

I don't know about all that but to say Rush donated more than say Warren Buffet is laughable. That's just one person and it's not even possible so no he didn't & it's not even close. 

Relative to a lot of people i'm sure he donates a lot. That's great 

Keep in mind all of them donate for tax purposes & into foundations/orgs etc. that in a lot of ways the money funnels back to them. i.e. they back things they can then reinvest in. 

That goes for all sides. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And to think, people voted for Romney over Ron Paul in 2012.... 

 

Good for them. 

I'm a fan of Ron. Took me a while to become a Rand fan. Started warming up to him around 2016-2017 but became a fan when he mentioned he who must not be named Voldemort Eric CIA during impeachment when just about nobody even some on FOX had the balls to mention lol. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Real tawk., what the **** is Bloomberg doing? 

This retard is dumping millions upon millions of dollars into a campaign that has zero chance of winning chit. 

 

I heard if he doesnt win the dem ticket he is running independent. 

 

Is that the plan? To sabotage the Democratic party? 

I believe he thinks he can buy the nomination because Biden is done, the other top dems are too far left & infighting and people like Yang & Tulsi are marginalized. 

Evidently he's not wrong with the DNC changing the rules.

If he does get the nomination can a win against Trump? Not a fkn chance unless Trump totally blunders and or has a major controversy that people just will not accept. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

If you and I were billionaires, we'd be POS too -

I would too and i'd probably donate 70% of it in my own way because that's just way too much damn money to deal with & 30% of a billion is more than enough. 

How would i be a POS about it? 

I'd go full Dan Bilzerian no questions asked. 

Edit: Queef

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I'm a fan of Ron. Took me a while to become a Rand fan. Started warming up to him around 2016-2017 but became a fan when he mentioned he who must not be named Voldemort Eric CIA during impeachment when just about nobody even some on FOX had the balls to mention lol. 

 

 

Rand is kind of the bastard child  and outcast of the Libertarian Party. A lot of people say he can't hold his dads jock while other love him. I like Rand a lot and voted for him in the primaries in 2016. 

 

He's definitely a better choice than what we have now and what choices were presented in 2016.

 

There was a guy at the gym I went to a few years ago that would CONSTANTLY wear a Ron Paul 2012 shirt. Got into conversation after the gym the one time for a good hour about stuff. Cool dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) twitteó a las 5:28 p. m. on mié., feb 05, 2020:
Lmao: "House Speaker Nancy Pelosi apparently made tiny tears into her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union address — so that her speech-ripping moment could go off without a hitch." https://t.co/OBUdZwyBoV
(https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1225199589130752000?s=09)

 

LMFAOO 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) twitteó a las 5:28 p. m. on mié., feb 05, 2020:
Lmao: "House Speaker Nancy Pelosi apparently made tiny tears into her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union address — so that her speech-ripping moment could go off without a hitch." https://t.co/OBUdZwyBoV
(https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1225199589130752000?s=09)

 

LMFAOO 

You couldn't expect the old bat to have enough strength to rip the paper without help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

You couldn't expect the old bat to have enough strength to rip the paper without help.

Yeah she needs to go...drain the swamp mr trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TUF said:

Romney the piece of S**T

 

2008 - McCain > Huckabee > Romney-

* Romney aide "Joseph Cofer Smith" tied to Hunter Biden/ Burisma - ?

image.png.cfe4f4ef3ff10395b94d4f2502ae6418.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

You couldn't expect the old bat to have enough strength to rip the paper without help.

 

.... during the speech, she was micro tearing each page (there is video)- to insure a good rip on camera, .. completely pre-meditated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Lolowa

 

 

FB_IMG_1580961359433.jpg

 

 -shocking lol- still couldn't push Bernie over the top ! ................ yet - wait for it ?

 

giphy.gif

 

* The DNC HQ has taken over the counting from Iowa - Buttigieg up seven tenths of 1%

 

image.png.861541ef0f453f74065566dd7c75df69.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah she needs to go...drain the swamp mr trump

She should go, but so should trump. They are both cancers that should be removed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The DNC needs to shed Sanders & Biden, neither could beat Trump in the general, .. Warren is not viable anywhere,

 Bloomberg ineligible IA so Buttigieg gets the nod, Bernie a very close 2nd with NH on the horizon, - won't matter if

Biden takes SC (Feb 29 lol) bcoz he'll be ballz deep in the Hunter/ Burisma and his campaign is broke -

enter Bushwacker Bloomberg who takes out Bernie at the convention, simple liberal logic-  ?

 

New South Carolina poll is a disaster for Joe Biden

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/new-south-carolina-poll-is-a-disaster-for-joe-biden

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many Democrats watched if any, that would be like rubbing salt into your own wounds lol ......

and knowing they're going to lose the house contributed .

FOX/ 11.5 mil ......................... CNN & MSNBC COMBINED/ 2 mil > that says it all-

52 minutes ago, TUF said:

Since  Bezerker measures political success with "ratings"

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-state-union-ratings-lowest-1485922

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol at Bloomberg thinking he can pay his way into the White House. Everybody knows you have to pay Russia. 

Post image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol at Bloomberg thinking he can pay his way into the White House. Everybody knows you have to pay Russia. 

Post image

Throwing some money around will usually get the DNC to rig the Dem Primaries for you at least. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Throwing some money around will usually get the DNC to rig the Dem Primaries for you at least. 

*laughs in Hillary*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/gop-senators-hunter-biden-conflicts/

Minutes after the Senate voted to acquit Trump, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released a letter they sent to the director of the Secret Service requesting Biden’s travel records during the time when his father was vice president.

source.gif

 

us-dept-of-5c947e.jpg

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

So if we pay the DNC and the Russians, we could have any president we want.

 

Except Warren, she's a Cherokee asset-

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Not many Democrats watched if any, that would be like rubbing salt into your own wounds lol ......

and knowing they're going to lose the house contributed .

FOX/ 11.5 mil ......................... CNN & MSNBC COMBINED/ 2 mil > that says it all-

 

lol that means absolutely nothing.

1) Those numbers are fake news. 

2) Fox always pulls much higher numbers than CNN/MSNBC because they're the Skip Bayless of news providers. They're the same reason that tabloids and gossip magazines out sell newspapers. If you want to go that way, compare the ratings on Fox from his 2nd SOTU to this one. 

3) His own people say he's obsessed with his ratings. He treats these SOTU like a reality show trying to set up some viral moment with a family and returning soldier. lol wtf. And using this platform to give Rush the Medal of Freedom. Even with all the spectacle, he still had to lie and say he has pulled the highest ratings in SOTU history, which is false. Uncle Obama still beat him there too. With all the attention from the impeachment and the caucus and dude is still tanking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol that means absolutely nothing.

1) Those numbers are fake news. 

2) Fox always pulls much higher numbers than CNN/MSNBC because they're the Skip Bayless of news providers. They're the same reason that tabloids and gossip magazines out sell newspapers. If you want to go that way, compare the ratings on Fox from his 2nd SOTU to this one. 

3) His own people say he's obsessed with his ratings. He treats these SOTU like a reality show trying to set up some viral moment with a family and returning soldier. lol wtf. And using this platform to give Rush the Medal of Freedom. Even with all the spectacle, he still had to lie and say he has pulled the highest ratings in SOTU history, which is false. Uncle Obama still beat him there too. With all the attention from the impeachment and the caucus and dude is still tanking. 

I thought those numbers were from a Newsweek article (owned by the WP-) ? - the biggest dem-rag out there jeez  -Trump was  campaigning at the SOTU (Dam good job too)-

It's taboo to mention Obama in the the same paragraph as the "State of Trump's Union" address -

Liberals hate Rush & Levin for the same reason thy hate Trump (his personality)- and btw where did that get them ? > Trump gets 2 terms while beating the Dums

even though they control the house, Obama's henchman (Biden)- is about to drop out of the race, they're gonna lose the aforementioned house & get landslided in the general,

Iowa's  caucus will live in infamy and the absolute worst thing the Dums have done is open the door wide for Socialists like Sanders & AOC .

#takebackyourparty-

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden off the trail, .. meeting with campaign managers & considering reset (I'm not buyn' that)-

 

image.png.c6239b934cf13dba0fd377dbd5c277dd.png

 

image.png.1c0c7584c0261dd5c2505f74e94ff558.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I thought those numbers were from a Newsweek article (owned by the WP-) ? - the biggest dem-rag out there jeez  -Trump was  campaigning at the SOTU (Dam good job too)-

It's taboo to mention Obama in the the same paragraph as the "State of Trump's Union" address -

Liberals hate Rush & Levin for the same reason thy hate Trump (his personality)- and btw where did that get them ? > Trump gets 2 terms while beating the Dums

even though they control the house, Obama's henchman (Biden)- is about to drop out of the race, they're gonna lose the aforementioned house & get landslided in the general,

Iowa's  caucus will live in infamy and the absolute worst thing the Dums have done is open the door wide for Socialists like Sanders & AOC .

#takebackyourparty-

 

I have no attachment to the party. Other than our mutual understanding of Trump and Rush being the hawtest of garbage human beings. You said it yourself. He treated the SOTU like a rally to sell wolf tickets instead of actually having some transparency. I don't even know what you're trying to say about Obama. 

Liberals hate Rush and Drumpf the same reason everybody else does. Cause he's a misogynist, racist, rapist, cuck. That's not "personality" those are just his morals and everyone outside of Right wing retards and Russia believe it's probably a bad look giving someone with those beliefs the highest office. 

The next election will be a red pill enema for voters if either side wins because they're both going to tank the country with their policies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

I have no attachment to the party. Other than our mutual understanding of Trump and Rush being the hawtest of garbage human beings. You said it yourself. He treated the SOTU like a rally to sell wolf tickets instead of actually having some transparency. I don't even know what you're trying to say about Obama. 

Liberals hate Rush and Drumpf the same reason everybody else does. Cause he's a misogynist, racist, rapist, cuck. That's not "personality" those are just his morals and everyone outside of Right wing retards and Russia believe it's probably a bad look giving someone with those beliefs the highest office. 

The next election will be a red pill enema for voters if either side wins because they're both going to tank the country with their policies. 63% positive econ rating/ Trump-

 

Mysogynists, racists, rapists, & cucks don't win elections electoirally 306/ 232 and they don't sign $400 mil radio contracts - not to mention, have 20 mil per day listeners

.... those are liberal talking points and their failed narrative - ... they also don't get a 49% approval ratings during impeachment trials .

 

That last statement is quite the prognostication, I preserved it in the anals of the forum - ?

 

2d0ff32dbac9cc7788d665c4c797b34f.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Mysogynists, racists, rapists, & cucks don't win elections electoirally 306/ 232 and they don't sign $400 mil radio contracts - not to mention, have 20 mil per day listeners

lol so because he won the election, he's no longer any of those things? Makes no sense, even in the context of the bubble that you live in. Steve King is a well documented racist and continued to win re-election. Why? Because the country is also made up of racists. Hence Trumps victory. You're implying that candidates can't win in spite of those things but Trump's whole campaign was based on them. He was the biggest inside joke of the 2012 primaries until he started this shtick in 2016.

Also, drop and give us 20 for the bolded ^

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TUF said:

lol so because he won the election, he's no longer any of those things? Makes no sense, even in the context of the bubble that you live in. Steve King is a well documented racist and continued to win re-election. Why? Because the country is also made up of racists. Hence Trumps victory. You're implying that candidates can't win in spite of those things but Trump's whole campaign was based on them. He was the biggest inside joke of the 2012 primaries until he started this shtick in 2016.

Also, drop and give us 20 for the bolded ^

 

You're totally losing it, Trump has beat your brain into oatmeal thoroughly lol, Trump will win the black vote easily, ..even Leo Tyrell admitts that .

It sounds like you're saying Trump and Limbaugh have conned well over 63 million people ? Guess how much Black support the winners of the

Iowa caucuses have ?  (Buttigieg & Sanders combined)-

 

190203072700-northam-presser-yearbook-sp

image.png.79ad979c1107b256ca4ac1181e77a297.png   Democrat-senator-Robert-B-006.jpg?width=   RUrzWqKDZDgiVi_VJrpEJX8tv_unZshwQ1giHlGL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nadler to re-investigate Kavanaugh - should be good for another 5 million Trump votes ....

 

image.png.a9a2e2975e4d255614dcad89c885576c.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...