diazthechamp

Politics thread

25 minutes ago, TUF said:

I know the answer to this one.  If Hilary was in charge it would be MUCH worse, and you've got TDS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I know the answer to this one.  If Hilary was in charge it would be MUCH worse, and you've got TDS.

Image result for titan megamind

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Callously making jokes about TDS victims. 

You are a horrible, horrible person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

speaking of stealing your money, heard yesterday I'll get a rather nice bonus of 300 KSEK.... of which 180 KSEK goes to the communist Swedish government. 60% is rather eye-watering!!

Thankfully i get a small bonus in the UK as well which 'only ' gets taxed at 40%

Maybe if they had guns, the government wouldn't feel like they could get away with taking so much. Just a thought

• Like 2

Can always tell when Trump has fecked up and the degree of it based on how much "Obama Bad" spam Bezerker posts in the aftermath. It must be pretty bad guiz. 

Edited by TUF

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Maybe if they had guns, the government wouldn't feel like they could get away with taking so much. Just a thought

Sweden is full of guns mate. They're all hunters over here.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sweden is full of guns mate. They're all hunters over here.  

Yes but that still only puts Swedes at around 23% of households with one or more https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/sweden

150% of American households have one or more

5 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Yes but that still only puts Swedes at around 23% of households with one or more https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/sweden

150% of American households have one or more

They pay more tax than most European countries, yet have more guns per head than most European countries.

Your link is therefore tenuous at best; you may as well link gun ownership to obesity as America scores extremely highly in both.

Actually, i find it quite odd that Swedes happily pay such high tax because generally speaking, they're more into freedom and individualism than most other European countries. I'm pretty sure brainwashing plays a fairly large part in it all.

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Accurate. - McMax3000

?

• Like 1

.... along with Governors Newsom and Cuomo - Trumpamania is taking over the world !

....................................................................................    B0T2Vza.gif

• Like 2

World terrorist organizations are getting a great lesson on how to f*** up the world economy, eh ?

image.png.c13aa2aa6d63fd4aa056768dc2bcb579.png

Thanks China  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.d598345dd293a32156c363071fa4e7fd.png

its never the president at fault for his actions. its always somebody else to blame

poor donnie. the world is out to get him.   witch hunt i say!  the chinese virus is all the work of obama.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its never the president at fault for his actions. its always somebody else to blame

poor donnie. the world is out to get him.   witch hunt i say!  the chinese virus is all the work of obama.

Kind of like how the supporters of these politicians complain about how bad their life is and how President A turned them into a minimum wage bum. 

It was never THEIR life choices that determined it, it was the president who was in office. 

Offloading of responsibility has been a cancer for 20 years now. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

image.png.e9201446ace8dd7404c51aba61606211.png

all i know is that its obama to blame if the khabib and tony fight gets pulled for the 5th time

Edited by -idyb-

When you're even a little informed on subjects to know what's really going on but then hear media & politicians talk it's a bit like this....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fk meeeeeee..... i'm living in the matrix. Whole thing is built on lies and the veil can't be put back

?

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

When you're even a little informed on subjects to know what's really going on but then hear media & politicians talk it's a bit like this....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fk meeeeeee..... i'm living in the matrix. Whole thing is built on lies and the veil can't be put back

?

That looks like the Hotrod ?  RIP-   ?‍♂️

Newest fake outrage: People are mad that senators that heard about the Coronavirus before others, sold their stocks. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-officials-urged-market-confidence-as-gop-senators-dumped-stocks-2020-3?utm_source=reddit.com

People acting like they wouldn't do the same thing. Were they suppose to just leave their stocks in and take the L? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Newest fake outrage: People are mad that senators that heard about the Coronavirus before others, sold their stocks. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-officials-urged-market-confidence-as-gop-senators-dumped-stocks-2020-3?utm_source=reddit.com

People acting like they wouldn't do the same thing. Were they suppose to just leave their stocks in and take the L? 

wonder if that's considered insider trading tho...?

4 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

wonder if that's considered insider trading tho...?

Very well could be. The timing is there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TUF said:

Of course we would. But those dummies are supposed to be the upstanding citizens who do not abuse their power.

If its inside trading, for every stock they sold to save their own butt, they ripped of joe dummy home stock trader.

Best part was both sides were doing it showing that they are all the same

27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Of course we would. But those dummies are supposed to be the upstanding citizens who do not abuse their power.

If its inside trading, for every stock they sold to save their own butt, they ripped of joe dummy home stock trader.

Best part was both sides were doing it showing that they are all the same

I want to s**t on them just as much as anybody but I honestly want to know what people think they should have done. The only solution is they shouldn't be allowed to own it in the first place but once they did, every one of the people complaining would do the same thing if they heard first. It's not insider trading. 

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

I want to s**t on them just as much as anybody but I honestly want to know what people think they should have done. The only solution is they shouldn't be allowed to own it in the first place but once they did, every one of the people complaining would do the same thing if they heard first. It's not insider trading. 

I'm sure just about everyone would do the same, its human nature.

Dont know if its inside trading or not, it could be because of their availability to information others did not have.

But we know nothing will happen if it is or isnt. So it's pretty much a moot point in the end

11 hours ago, StompGrind said:

THE BAD /the media saturation level is intense/ THE GOOD/ the wife will lose a few lbs

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TUF said:

I'm not mad they dumped their stocks but it's pretty shady to downplay everything to the public at the same time. I can see why they did as they didn't want to cause more panic but it's a bad look. 

I don't think it's insider trading unless they had info that wasn't released to the public which I don't believe they did. They just did more research than most. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.304fa41dec80d29f669e53603f1fc704.png

image.png.74d5af3720545b0839fdccc289bdbd05.png

image.png.38dee9f9d790d8988a02cf4f600d5ff3.png

* I want a Candace Owens T-shirt ....?

Wouldn't say it's the most brutal, but definitely a good one with perfect timing.

• Like 1

So a question for the people.

If this quarantine goes on long term. What are the possibilities of the election being postponed or canceled?

I am no historian so I do not know if it's been done before. My understanding is during ww2, you had a third term, but I've never followed up to see why.

I dont see the Democrats allowing it to happen if it could. Maybe under a different president,  but even then I doubt it. To many out for power.

So is it possible? If possible, is it probable?

I see the election taking place by any means possible, however I see the official results being severely delayed .

If it did go on long term, I think you would have to postpone. 

I think there is zero chance that it lasts long term. 

You Americans, Canadians, & Europeans are blessed to be living in 1st world countries,

... the majority of 3rd world citizens don't understand Corvid-19, but they do understand lockdowns & alcohol-bans .

* many more deaths from bullets than corona here 

Trump getting exposed by that reporter for his lies. Even Dr Fauci is rolling his eyes and looks like hes trying to hide his face behind Trump. 

"I took a lot of heat for closing the boarder so early. If anything, we were early, not late" 

If it were early, things wouldnt be as bad as they are you fecking muppet. He's even trying to blame China for not telling us sooner when hes on record about knowing about it in January. 

wtf did i just watch. Trump making lazer sounds rambling about thermometers, arguing with reporters about how unfair his coverage has been, talking about "Sleepy Joe". These dailey conferences should be quick updates, not a Trump rally.

TLDR Were fooked.

52 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

If it did go on long term, I think you would have to postpone. 

I think there is zero chance that it lasts long term. 

This ^^ although IDK about zero chance of it pushing elections back. 

How long this last depends on how everything goes. If everything goes reasonably well without major hiccups thing may be back to normal(ish) by then. 

If a lot of problems arise & the gov & people don't handle things right we could be at this well into Nov but i do feel like that's not likely. 

Still haven't really seen anything on whether or not you can keep getting infected over & over again. General immunity doesn't mean you can't get it again and spread to others then we're back to square one with outbreak periods. That's kinda yet to be seen but we'll know soon with China. 

Heard a few reports about re-infection happening in Japan. Curious to see more data about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

This ^^ although IDK about zero chance of it pushing elections back. 

-postponing the inevitable will not happen, even if Biden & Trump test positive-

The Coronanation will take place >

King_Trump_crown.jpg

On 3/18/2020 at 12:37 PM, T.B.E said:

In the 1950's we had a top tax rate of 55% and less gun laws than we do today. 

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Hearing Dems concerned with economic bounce-back before November helping Trump - smfh  ?

Yes, Im sure they would admit to that, even if they thought that. Stop poisoning Stompgrinds family mate.

The only thing Im hearing is #SleepyDonald trending on twitter with that video of Donny falling asleep during his Coronavirus briefing he was given earlier. 

Edited by TUF