diazthechamp

Politics thread

3 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

How are you guys going with your super?  I got tipped to sell all my shares for cash and metals before Christmas and switch all my super across to cash based so I've lost just under 5k from the around 120ish I had there,  some of my mates have lost 40-50k by sticking with shares and moving to cash too late. I've put my own in as well as company contributions so I'm in a better position than other people my age.. The super companies now are trying to stop people switching and creating these completely illegal cooling off periods to stop the bleeding. The economic damage in Oz is going to be far worse than the health risks 

I'm doing alright. Metals are probably gonna bounce back big time in the next few yrs. 

Basically this is 2008 but bigger. Black swan super cycle event is imminent & Covid may be the thing that brings it on faster. 

Now all these Trumptards are gonna be hoarding z-paks next to theirs toilet paper. 

"A tweet by Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has been removed from the platform for pushing misinformation about chloroquine usage and making false claims against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, according to Mediaite. Giuliani posted the tweet that included direct quotes from controversial Trump supporter Charlie Kirk, including the falsehood that hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug being touted by Trump as a possible treatment for coronavirus symptoms, is safe and “in at least three international tests was found 100% effective in treating the coronavirus.” The tweet also stated that Michigan Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer is “the latest Democrat to ban doctors from prescribing the lifesaving drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks to save senior citizens in the state.” Clinical trials are still underway to determine if hydroxychloroquine is safe and effective for widespread use on COVID-19. Twitter removed the tweet, which now links to a message that it violated the platform’s rules."

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

19 yrs old,  - Hunter's kid

...when you have nothing bad to say so you start digging up **** AGAIN from a year ago. I expect you weirdos to start posting videos of Trump saying he would date his daughter too right?

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

...when you have nothing bad to say so you start digging up **** AGAIN from a year ago. I expect you weirdos to start posting videos of Trump saying he would date his daughter too right?

Remember that time you tried to say you weren't going to vote Dem?

LOL @ you.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Remember that time you tried to say you weren't going to vote Dem?

LOL @ you.

Remember when you and our current President WERE Dems. Cringe.

• Haha 1

Death rate just doubled to 2,000 over the weekend as it was leaked by a Senator that Trump turned down emergency coronavirus funding last month. But i thought he "knew this was a pandemic all along before anyone else" 

• January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

• February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”

• February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

• February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

• February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

• February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

• February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

• February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

• February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

• February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

• February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

• March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

• March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

• March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

• March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

• March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

• March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

• March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

• March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

• March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

• March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

• March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

• March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

• March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

• March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

• March 11: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history."

• March 13: "Today I am officially declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."

• March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”

• March 13: "For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further"

• March 14: "SOCIAL DISTANCING!"

• March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

• March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

• March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus."

• March 16: "I'd rate it a 10" (in response to how he rate his handling of the situation)

• March 17: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

Remember when you and our current President WERE Dems. Cringe.

I've lived in Illinois my entire life. There has never been a need for me to cast a vote, the groupthink has been locked and loaded since the 1980's. So.... no. 

Anything else you'd like to make up out of thin air?

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Death rate just doubled to 2,000 over the weekend as it was leaked by a Senator that Trump turned down emergency coronavirus funding last month. But i thought he "knew this was a pandemic all along before anyone else" 

• January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

• February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”

• February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

• February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

• February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

• February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

• February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

• February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

• February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

• February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

• February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

• March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

• March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

• March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

• March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

• March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

• March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

• March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

• March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

• March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

• March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

• March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

• March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

• March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

• March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

• March 11: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history."

• March 13: "Today I am officially declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."

• March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”

• March 13: "For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further"

• March 14: "SOCIAL DISTANCING!"

• March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

• March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

• March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus."

• March 16: "I'd rate it a 10" (in response to how he rate his handling of the situation)

• March 17: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

I understand you thought AOC was hella creative when she posted this, and you spent hours reading this nonsense, but here's some bad news, man:

Nobody is going to read three sentences of this post.

• Like 3

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I understand you thought AOC was hella creative when she posted this, and you spent hours reading this nonsense, but here's some bad news, man:

This is exactly my point. None of you dummies want to read what Trump says unless it's "we're winning". Also, wouldnt even know about AOC or what she says unless you closet fanboys were always posting about her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

This is exactly my point. None of you dummies want to read what Trump says unless it's "we're winning". Also, wouldnt even know about AOC or what she says unless you closet fanboys were always posting about her.

I watch Trump speak regularly at the podium and in front of the **** reporters (the ones who got their platforms taken from them at the White House press briefings) on the front lawn. I don't need Rachel Maddow to parse his sentences and pick out the 40 most confusing bits, or at least, I assume that's what that post was. Not enough time in the world to read a TUF post of that length.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I've lived in Illinois my entire life. There has never been a need for me to cast a vote, the groupthink has been locked and loaded since the 1980's. So.... no. 

Anything else you'd like to make up out of thin air?

So whats keeping you there? I live in a red state and have never voted Dem. You live in Obamas home town and were anti Trump last election.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I watch Trump speak regularly at the podium and in front of the **** reporters (the ones who got their platforms taken from them at the White House press briefings) on the front lawn. I don't need Rachel Maddow to parse his sentences and pick out the 40 most confusing bits, or at least, I assume that's what that post was. Not enough time in the world to read a TUF post of that length.

Its not a "TUF post" tho. Its literally Trump quotes of Trump personifying this meme the last 2 months...

this-is-fine.0.thumb.jpg.f2e25b0fbc7a51cc739a2332784179ef.jpg

Just now, TUF said:

So whats keeping you there? I live in a red state and have never voted Dem. You live in Obamas home town and were anti Trump last election.

The fact that I want to move to a better location, but California is going to continue voting as retardedly as Illinois.

I was anti-Trump in the last election, true. In the previous election, his campaign seemed to be a joke. He dropped out quickly, and never really seemed like a real candidate. Even up until the 11th hour on the Republican nomination, I thought Trump was going to drop out and hand it off to Hillary. Facts.

I'm allowed to admit that I was wrong, and side with the only person in our entire government that gives a damn about my opinion. Excuse me for excercising my right change my opinion on him.

Just now, TUF said:

Its not a "TUF post" tho. Its literally Trump quotes of Trump personifying this meme the last 2 months...

this-is-fine.0.thumb.jpg.f2e25b0fbc7a51cc739a2332784179ef.jpg

It's a mild flu. It's not the Black Plague. lol

Way to go Full Vert. The numbers show this thing has been quietly circulating for much longer than people thought. Thus, it was never as serious as CNN analysts want to make it out to be now.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's a mild flu. It's not the Black Plague. lol

Way to go Full Vert. The numbers show this thing has been quietly circulating for much longer than people thought. Thus, it was never as serious as CNN analysts want to make it out to be now.

I agree with this and honestly dont even think states outside of New York and Cali should have closed businesses and schools but if you HAD read Trump's timeline of quotes, it also doesnt do the country any service by lying to them about it.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I rarely read three sentences of any post,  If I want Morning  Joe, I know where to get it  ?-

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I rarely read three sentences of any post,  If I want Morning  Joe, I know where to get it  ?-

Will just post 1 long run on sentence then ;)

LOL ^ this and cashs similar comment is just confirming all my suspicions and is why Trump will get reelected come November because there is lierally nothing Trump could do to lose your votes and even if he tried, you wouldnt know it cause youre in your safe spaces where Trump State media filters it out for you and you could literally be dying from something directly related to his incompetence like many currently are and you would just plead to be able to cast an early vote.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TUF said:

LOL ^ this and cashs similar comment is just confirming all my suspicions and is why Trump will get reelected come November because there is lierally nothing Trump could do to lose your votes and even if he tried, you wouldnt know it cause youre in your safe spaces where Trump State media filters it out for you and you could literally be dying from something directly related to his incompetence like many currently are and you would just plead to be able to cast an early vote.

over 900 more people in new york died last night directly related to the trumpster's incompetance.  

nvm. give it a few days and the daily number of obamavirus deaths in that state will likely double.   its all a democrat hoax masterminded by obama.    if new yorkers were to just take the donalds words seriously and simply just pray the virus away, and perhaps drink their milk and eat their vitamins, the virus would have surely gone away by now.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

20200329_084637.thumb.jpg.31885e24ccee2a1e660b1df28564a70e.jpg

Myth busted.

You have to be a full blown libtard to not realize this is a Chinese-made problem, and Trump has little to do with any of it. Sheesh... turn off the television, son.

• Like 2

The Democratic Party has made Trump a National Hero with their incessant inanity, .... they won't see the WH for at least 20 yrs.

just think of the Dem leadership > that's all you have to know- Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Soros & Zucker ........oh yeah,

and the most corrupt knucklehead president in world history -  Barry Hussein Obama . ⚠️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Democratic Party has made Trump a National Hero with their incessant inanity, .... they won't see the WH for at least 20 yrs.

just think of the Dem leadership > that's all you have to know- Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Soros & Zucker ........oh yeah,

and the most corrupt knucklehead president in world history -  Barry Hussein Obama . ⚠️

IDK about 20 yrs but they better shift the party back to center quick and stop whining obsessively. Even independents who don't trust either will side with conservatives over these loons. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

IDK about 20 yrs but they better shift the party back to center quick and stop whining obsessively. Even independents who don't trust either will side with conservatives over these loons. 

... not moving toward center w/  loonies lik e AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley, Warren, Beto, Spartacus, and Harris lurking about ?-

* we seriously need to purge m8-

image.png.30f3b88cb6d20d17805766899d0876d2.png

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You have to be a full blown libtard to not realize this is a Chinese-made problem, and Trump has little to do with any of it. Sheesh... turn off the television, son.

3 hours ago, TUF said:

This is exactly my point. None of you dummies want to read what Trump says unless it's "we're winning". 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

Everything being done in schools, business restrictions, etc is done at a state level, son. Trump put in travel restrictions to countries that were having the outbreak. There isn't a lot more he can do. A grip. Get one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Everything being done in schools, business restrictions, etc is done at a state level, son. Trump put in travel restrictions to countries that were having the outbreak. There isn't a lot more he can do. A grip. Get one.

Atleast youre consistant, not reading Trumps statements or mine.

I never said he should have shut them down. Quite the opposite actually. I think states outside of NY, Cali, Illinois are being overly reactive now. Its not going anywhere till we get a vaccine which is a year away but Trump constantly spamming misinformation is purely political. "Weve shut it down" "Were close to a vaccine" "All the patients are getting better... just by sitting around or going to work even" "it will just go away like a miracle in a couple days" "lets just take a day of prayer" "Just take a solid flu vaccine" "Trust me, i should have been a doctor" "This is just the Dems new hoax" 

To any other country or sane person, this is wolf tickets but this country is full of soft headed retards that actually buy into the things that Trump says. Thats why its dangerous when him and that crook cuck Rudy statt saying that Michigans Govenor is hiding the cure from dying elderly when the "cure" has already been proven to be bull****. 

Now fook trolls.

Edited by TUF

This thread is like watching the Francis Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis fight, over and over and over again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

This thread is like watching the Francis Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis fight, over and over and over again.

I blame the lack of a viable democratic candidate, ..anti-Trumpers are talking to themselves at this point-

giphy.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I blame the lack of a viable democratic candidate, ..anti-Trumpers are talking to themselves at this point-

giphy.gif

I'd say that's because Trumps toilet lickers cannot read and would rather act like ostrich then actually have a thought if their own.

30 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'd say that's because Trumps toilet lickers cannot read and would rather act like ostrich then actually have a thought if their own.

There is no choice in this time period, .... at a minimum > 70 million Americans will vote Trump/ Republican .

Why ? Bcoz there are no alternatives and the majority of Americans do not want anything the Dems are offering >

.... especially the likes of Biden & Sanders !

download-1.jpg

* Being anti-Trump does absolutely nothing for America, .. nothing .

Actually, if leftists focused their energy on rebuilding the democratic party instead of impeaching Trump,

maybe..... just maybe, they would be in a better 2020 position .

(They are the ones with their head up their azz for 3 yrs.)

image.png.da22e1906f3070d65dc72a1d68a580dd.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

There is no choice in this time period, .... at a minimum > 70 million Americans will vote Trump/ Republican .

Why ? Bcoz there are no alternatives and the majority of Americans do not want anything the Dems are offering >

.... especially the likes of Biden & Sanders !

download-1.jpg

* Being anti-Trump does absolutely nothing for America, .. nothing .

Actually, if leftists focused their energy on rebuilding the democratic party instead of impeaching Trump,

maybe..... just maybe, they would be in a better 2020 position .

(They are the ones with their head up their azz for 3 yrs.)

So dirt bag Trump or forgetful Biden.

You make it sound like eating one type of **** is much better than the other.

Trump couldnt get more votes than Killary, there is no way he is getting 70 million.

He may win, but it's not going to be this landslide you think.

• Like 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

So dirt bag Trump or forgetful Biden.

You make it sound like eating one type of **** is much better than the other.

Trump couldnt get more votes than Killary, there is no way he is getting 70 million.

He may win, but it's not going to be this landslide you think.

Over 70,000.000 million Americans don't see him as dirt bag  (that's one million times 70)

Biden acts the way he does, ... so when the time comes > ... he avoids prison ? - and the time will come lol

Why don't dems ever talk about Biden's possible choice for VP ?

Afterall, he's almost 80, been operated on for 4 brain aneurysms, prostate cancer,  & has had other medical problems ?

How about Stacy Abrams, I'm sure her knowledge of the world economy and her negotiating skills would have

Putin, Xi, and KJU shaking in their corona-nickers >

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Afterall, he's almost 80, been operated on for 4 brain aneurysms, prostate cancer,  & has had other medical problems ?

How about Stacy Abrams, I'm sure her knowledge of the world economy and her negotiating skills would have

giphy.gif

She might not terrify Putin, but I doubt she would blow him on the first date like Trump has.

That dummy would blame her christian values and at least wait till the second date before she got ****ed and bent over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

giphy.gif

He talked about it last week and said it would be a woman.

Last month he also said that due to his age, his pick needs to be ready to take over on day 1 if need be. 

I'm guessing he picks Kamala Harris

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Last month he also said that due to his age, his pick needs to be ready to take over on day 1 if need be. 

that would be epically ironic considering the 2nd debate -  ?

6 minutes ago, TUF said:

Narcissist. 

He thinks because people are paying attention to a world wide pandemic, that they are looking at him for leadership.

The reality is, half of them are locked in their house looking for the midget doctor to tell it how it is after the orangutan gets done blowing bubbles on stage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I'm betting Amy Klobuchar

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TUF said:

Atleast youre consistant, not reading Trumps statements or mine.

I never said he should have shut them down. Quite the opposite actually. I think states outside of NY, Cali, Illinois are being overly reactive now. Its not going anywhere till we get a vaccine which is a year away but Trump constantly spamming misinformation is purely political. "Weve shut it down" "Were close to a vaccine" "All the patients are getting better... just by sitting around or going to work even" "it will just go away like a miracle in a couple days" "lets just take a day of prayer" "Just take a solid flu vaccine" "Trust me, i should have been a doctor" "This is just the Dems new hoax" 

To any other country or sane person, this is wolf tickets but this country is full of soft headed retards that actually buy into the things that Trump says. Thats why its dangerous when him and that crook cuck Rudy statt saying that Michigans Govenor is hiding the cure from dying elderly when the "cure" has already been proven to be bull****. 

Now fook trolls.

There's been a number of people that were in bad shape and it helped them. The numbers are anecdotal at this point though. 

To say it's proven BS is completely false fake news. We just don't know that yet. They are in clinical trials right now to determine if it's safe & effective to be tried in larger numbers. 

You're likely correct that those expecting it to be a full cure all for Covid are kidding themselves but it could be a game changer among other treatments to lessen severity of Covid with some risk to certain people with underlying conditions. 

We probably won't know that for at least a couple weeks maybe even months but states should not be trying to ban this until we have more evidence & only doctors should prescribe it and allow their patients the right to choose knowing all the risk. 

lol at trumps latest tweets.  apparently his tv ratings are more important to him than the lives of the american people.  everythings all gotta be about him.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

There's been a number of people that were in bad shape and it helped them. The numbers are anecdotal at this point though. 

To say it's proven BS is completely false fake news. We just don't know that yet. They are in clinical trials right now to determine if it's safe & effective to be tried in larger numbers. 

You're likely correct that those expecting it to be a full cure all for Covid are kidding themselves but it could be a game changer among other treatments to lessen severity of Covid with some risk to certain people with underlying conditions. 

We probably won't know that for at least a couple weeks maybe even months but states should not be trying to ban this until we have more evidence & only doctors should prescribe it and allow their patients the right to choose knowing all the risk. 

You realize it has showed zero signs of benefits to patients with covid and all it has done so far is cause a shortage for people suffering from lupus and arthritis that actually need it. Just fuqbois trying to make a buck. 

46 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

The should be banning it because thus far, nothing of this is working.

So all the dumb **** zombies will be trying to get it because they think their messiah has given them inside information. 

Sure, take it and test it, see where it goes. But until its proven to work, all it's doing is having dumb ****s take medication they probably shouldnt be.

**** it.   let darwinism run its course.  maybe theyll follow in the footsteps of that dude who ktfo'd himself after eating some fish tank cleaner

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1