diazthechamp

Politics thread

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

You realize it has showed zero signs of benefits to patients with covid and all it has done so far is cause a shortage for people suffering from lupus and arthritis that actually need it. Just fuqbois trying to make a buck. 

Bold is just not true. On supply shortage there are pros and cons to everything we do. That's how things are. There's almost no such thing in this universe that works as a net gain. 

Simply put if you're making gainz somewhere you're taking away from some place else. 

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The should be banning it because thus far, nothing of this is working.

So all the dumb **** zombies will be trying to get it because they think their messiah has given them inside information. 

Sure, take it and test it, see where it goes. But until its proven to work, all it's doing is having dumb ****s take medication they probably shouldnt be.

Banning it from online stores etc. but not in hospitals. Not yet until we know more. 

pretty sad when youre gonna have to turn to your drug dealer just to score a bag of fish tank cleaner

poor nemo is gonna die in a dirty tank, either because the pet stores ran out of stock, or karen from facebook who sees through the media read a tweet from her beloved president and decided to eat a bit

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

pretty sad when youre gonna have to turn to your drug dealer just to score a bag of fish tank cleaner

poor nemo is gonna die in a dirty tank

Lol in all srsness though...

They're not the same thing despite the similar name so the idiots that think it is that's really on them & frankly i'm ok with them being out of the gene pool. Sooner the better in fact. 

It's not alcohol or companies that make alcohol, nor commercials that promote it that are at fault for Jon Jones getting DUI's on the daily. That's totally on his dumba$$$ lol

• Like 1

Newt just said on Levin's show > " The word on the Hill is Cuomo will replace Biden 50/50 right now",

... this is getting entertaining lol-

10 hours ago, Bwana said:

This thread is like watching the Francis Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis fight, over and over and over again.

truthdefinition.jpg?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol in all srsness though...

They're not the same thing despite the similar name so the idiots that think it is that's really on them & frankly i'm ok with them being out of the gene pool. Sooner the better in fact. 

It's not alcohol or companies that make alcohol, nor commercials that promote it that are at fault for Jon Jones getting DUI's on the daily. That's totally on his dumba$$$ lol

the trumpster should start tweeting about something totally random like vegemite being a potential cure  and watch that chit fly off the shelves. 

but even if i was on my death bed i doubt i would put that on my bread

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the trumpster should start tweeting about something totally random like vegemite being a potential cure  and watch that chit fly off the shelves. 

but even if i was on my death bed i doubt i would put that on my bread

C'mere and say that kunt

unnamed (5).gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

C'mere and say that kunt

unnamed (5).gif

giphy.gif

hell no, even if i could find a plane or a cruise ship that would get me there, theres no way in hell i'd go there.   everything in australia wants to kill me.  including vegemite

i'd rather eat bat droppings.   or a bats anus.  i bet i'd stand a better chance of surviving that than i would if i found mystelf in the safest part of the outback.  australia is no place for a fair dinkum canadian syrup sucker like me mate. we're used to 20 or 30 below zero. not 40 above. 

no way in hell id ever make it. u'd have to meet me at the airport right as i get off the plane so i can tell u my opinion on vegemite.  its probably the only chance youd have of getting to me before death does, because theres a good dozen other things that would kill me and probably even eat me  the moment i step foot outside of the airport. fook that noise.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

giphy.gif

hell no, even if i could find a plane or a cruise ship that would get me there, theres no way in hell i'd go there.   everything in australia wants to kill me.  including vegemite

i'd rather eat bat droppings.   or a bats anus.  i bet i'd stand a better chance of surviving that than i would if i found mystelf in the safest part of the outback.  australia is no place for a fair dinkum canadian syrup sucker like me mate. we're used to 20 or 30 below zero. not 40 above. 

no way in hell id ever make it. u'd have to meet me at the airport right as i get off the plane so i can tell u my opinion on vegemite.  its probably the only chance youd have of getting to me before death does, because theres a good dozen other things that would kill me and probably even eat me  the moment i step foot outside of the airport. fook that noise.

You'd probably shrivel up and die just due to the real wine grown here m8 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

You'd probably shrivel up and die just due to the real wine grown here m8 

Please come here and say that, my good sir

flying-beaver-with-a-canadian-flag-11000

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol mate I'm with idyb here, that **** is absolutely nasty. 

Siding with idyb and nocake feels just wrong... but....vegimite does absolutely suck. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Please come here and say that, my good sir

flying-beaver-with-a-canadian-flag-11000

On my way m8 

8Zja017.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol mate I'm with idyb here, that **** is absolutely nasty. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Siding with idyb and nocake feels just wrong... but....vegimite does absolutely suck. 

unnamed (6).gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

whichever bogan infected the rest of the world with the vegemite pandemic needs to be shipped out to north korea and shot

tenor.gif?itemid=13962423

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually eating butter and Vegemite on toast rn you cowards 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Actually eating butter and Vegemite on toast rn you cowards 

Cancel the vegemite.  

Swap the toast for a crumpet

Brew a nice cup of tea to go with it.

We'll make an English gent out of you yet.

• Like 3

You should just wipe your **** with your toast and then toss some butter on with it. Same thing.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Cancel the vegemite.  

Swap the toast for a crumpet

Brew a nice cup of tea to go with it.

We'll make an English gent out of you yet.

Vegemite on a crumpet is great too!  

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You should just wipe your **** with your toast and then toss some butter on with it. Same thing.

Someone who's never left his country is in no place to discuss another country's choice of toast spreads.  Even though you guys have the best variety out there apart from no Vegemite obvs

4 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Someone who's never left his country is in no place to discuss another country's choice of toast spreads.  Even though you guys have the best variety out there apart from no Vegemite obvs

I was dating a woman that lived in another country for over a year while I posted here. And I've been to Mexico frequently.

Vegemite is garbage, even if you live at the homeless shelter with Soup though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Lol. If all i had stocked up was Vegemite and toilet paper i'd flush the Vegemite and eat the toilet paper. 

Me when i tried it one time. 

mrw-my-australian-friend-finally-got-me-

I think you have to grow up on it to like it. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

you guys got it all wrong. i wont speak for crumpets because ive never actually tried a crumpet before.   but heres what you need to do 

first you get some sliced bread, and a container of vegemite.   you put the bread in the toaster and while you are waiting for the bread to toast,  you take the vegemite and put it exactly where it belongs. in the trash can.  

and then after the toast is made you then put some french fries on it. then you add cheese curds and gravy on top. and maybe a slight dash of maple syrup.    then you finish your meal with a straight shot of crown royal and youre ready to go about your morning

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I was dating a woman that lived in another country for over a year while I posted here. And I've been to Mexico frequently.

Vegemite is garbage, even if you live at the homeless shelter with Soup though.

Mexico doesn't count mate that's like me saying I went overseas to New Zealand. Neither does Canada.  That's also like saying I went overseas to New Zealand.  

Edited by Ozpride

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Bold is just not true. On supply shortage there are pros and cons to everything we do. That's how things are. There's almost no such thing in this universe that works as a net gain. 

Simply put if you're making gainz somewhere you're taking away from some place else. 

This sounds like Trump logic. Saying a lot while saying nothing. Why should others suffer needlessly. The test results of that drug ive seen were done on 5 patients. 4 out 5 survived. The other test, a quarter of them still died. Those are actually WORSE than the average mortalality rate so if anything, you could make a case its having an adverse effect. 

Theres a reason it takes months sometimes years to find cures/vaccines. Trump getting swindled again.

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, TUF said:

This sounds like Trump logic. Saying a lot while saying nothing. Why should others suffer needlessly. The test results of that drug ive seen were done on 5 patients. 4 out 5 survived. The other test, a quarter of them still died. Those are actually WORSE than the average mortalality rate so if anything, you could make a case its having an adverse effect. 

Theres a reason it takes months sometimes years to find cures/vaccines. Trump getting swindled again.

FDA approved it today, so there has to be something positive about it.

May not be the cure, but they have had to have seen something in testing that they are trying to run with. Hopefully it just wasnt pushed prematurely by some higher ups, but I would hope the scientists would have spoken out if it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

Mexico doesn't count mate that's like me saying I went overseas to New Zealand. Neither does Canada.  That's also like saying I went overseas to New Zealand.  

Tell that to people not allowed to walk across a bridge right now.

Chloroquine is a proven FDA approved Malaria medicine. I wish you two goofs would stop talking about Trump mentioning it like he randomly picked a fish tank cleaner out of thin air. Turn off Don Lemon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

lol the positive that comes from it will be darwinism at its finest

last year it was the tide pod challenge. this year we're snorting lines of fish tank cleaner.  if anything it oughtta make for some inspirational youtube videos

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Chloroquine is a proven FDA approved Malaria medicine. I wish you two goofs would stop talking about Trump mentioning it like he randomly picked a fish tank cleaner out of thin air. Turn off Don Lemon.

Bingo!

So it will really come in handy when the mosquito population contracts covid. 

I could be wrong and saw where FDA approved it earlier but it seems like some cuck has a cure all placebo everytime we get here. 

29 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

TDS is much less curable than Corona .... or cancer for that matter  ?️

image.png.ed3d083bbb8688734a694ca4f9071927.png  trump_cancer_fake_news-min.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

TDS is much less curable than Corona .... or cancer for that matter  ?️

image.png.ed3d083bbb8688734a694ca4f9071927.png  trump_cancer_fake_news-min.png

lol how many terabytes of Trump propaganda do you have at your disposal at any given time

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, TUF said:

Bingo!

So it will really come in handy when the mosquito population contracts covid. 

You realize many medicines treat symptoms of multiple illnesses, right, Don?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You realize many medicines treat symptoms of multiple illnesses, right, Don?

32 minutes ago, TUF said:

I could be wrong and saw where FDA approved it earlier but it seems like some cuck has a cure all placebo everytime we get here. 

How many times did he get asked a damning question then

1. Interrupt 

2. Discredit

3. Rewrite history

4. Turn off reporters mic 

Rinse and repeat 

Didn't watch, but from the thumbnail, he's made that fat doofus look like a fool multiple times. She almost never asks a question pertinent to the press conference. Cringe @ anybody employing her OR listening to her. Oof...

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't watch, but from the thumbnail, he's made that fat doofus look like a fool multiple times. She almost never asks a question pertinent to the press conference. Cringe @ anybody employing her OR listening to her. Oof...

Just need to keep your head buried for another 8 months mate. You've almost made it. 

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

FDA approved it today, so there has to be something positive about it.

May not be the cure, but they have had to have seen something in testing that they are trying to run with. Hopefully it just wasnt pushed prematurely by some higher ups, but I would hope the scientists would have spoken out if it was.

There are doctors taking it in NYC to limit their chances. It's a known anti-viral with positive effects against several viruses. Evidently it works pretty well against covid but there are risk factors for some people and it needs to be monitored & dosed correctly. Numerous cases across the globe have reported it working in South Korea, France & even a few over here. 

TUF read a MSNBC TDS article from some bleeding heart liberal that has a BA in journalism & lesbian dance theory. ???

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1