diazthechamp

Politics thread

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I knew you were one of those Faux News gumps. 

I guess were still pretending 99% of its programming isnt Trump State Media?

43 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

wBNyuh1L3MU_640x360.jpg

There is rotting jackfruit hanging from a tree in front of my building that has a higher IQ than most liberals, this one especially !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

I guess were still pretending 99% of its programming isnt Trump State Media?

There are three shows you could consider to be Trump asskissing hours. Those are Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham.

If you turn that chit on right now, they're going to be rattling on about the Coronavirus and how we need to stay home. lol.. Trump is telling you the opposite.

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The top 5 conservative podcasts have a higher viewership than CNN & MSDNC combined

This is the most confusing part to me about the Corona nonsense.

CNN gets 250K viewers tops. Yet, everybody and their mother are eating up the directives to stay home and destroy their livelihoods over Flu C. The MSM somehow stole their credibility back via grainy phone videos of Chinese people being nailed into their houses by the government. The sheeple were that afraid that they abandoned everything they learned for the past three years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

There are three shows you could consider to be Trump asskissing hours. Those are Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham.

If you turn that chit on right now, they're going to be rattling on about the Coronavirus and how we need to stay home. lol.. Trump is telling you the opposite.

lol not even you believe the bolded 

Their entire programming is a veiled propaganda machine. They only put a few talking heads on their with alt views for people like you to point to in cases like this. 

Juan Williams being a prime example of a punching bag in this Trump circle jerk.

Co-hosts of 'The Five' share their Valentine's Day plans | Fox News

Don't believe it? All you have to do is look at the coverage they give of pro Trump policies. Go look up the coverage they give of issues like immigration, global warming, or just any story of Trump that isn't completing verbal fellatio compared to every other news outlet and have yourself a giggle m7. 

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

The top 5 conservative podcasts have a higher viewership than CNN & MSDNC combined

The only person on the forum who watches those networks is Cashflow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

The only person on the forum who watches those networks is Cashflow.

not true. i tune into that chit just to get the latest medical advice from Doctor Donnie

i dont have the coronavirus either, so maybe ill just start taking hydroxychloroquine recreationally because i'm feeling kind of bored and sarcastic, and i want to see what the media would say. but  i've heard good stories about it.  so yeah, i'm probably gonna do a nice hit of the fish tank cleaner right after i shove a light bub up my a$$ and take my shot of bleach. what have i got to lose?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:58 PM, SVTContour98 said:

a protective pat down happens AFTER a person has committed or is suspected of committing crime...you are wanting (the equivalent of) cops to stop everyone (for no reason at all) and pat them down.

They did that in NYC, but mostly to minorities so nobody cared.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 12еr said:

They did that in NYC, but mostly to minorities so nobody cared.

i saw that...terrible IMO....stop and frisk was what it was  called i think

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

pics or it didnt happen!

“So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

Trump Words GIF by moodman - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TUF said:

“So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

Trump Words GIF by moodman - Find & Share on GIPHY

I know toddlers that speak more coherent sentences.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TUF said:

Incoming media spin "Aspiring electrician Ahmaud Arbery steals TV in 2017 to test it's electrical safety for future buyers"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-police-releases-arbery-videos-234416487.html

this certainly proves he was no angel/jogger.

I'm assuming this is all coming out from the former cop's buddies who hope to get him out of trouble....however, i'm not sure it impacts the events that happened the day of the shooting.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

The dummy who posted that tweet didn't even read the article. It wasn't FBI agents, it was agents from Homeland security. The article also doesn't mention any children being involved in the story at all. They were woman working at an Asian massage parlor.

Not to excuse their behavior, but the twitter user was click baiting without even knowing the facts.

Also, hilariously the agents said they had permission from their superiors to be getting handy's as part of their undercover work. 

A leaked policy handbook, confirmed by retired HSI senior agent Louie Garcia, describes how, with supervisor approval, undercover agents can engage in “otherwise illegal” activity. While it gives some hypotheticals, the handbook says nothing about undercover sex. The existence of such a handbook was confirmed in 2017 when the Department of Homeland Security released its “HSI Special Agent Manual Index” in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request. The ICE spokeswoman said she couldn’t comment on any document not released by the agency.

Garcia and a former HSI administrator said agents were not allowed to have sexual contact with investigative subjects. But Garcia said he couldn’t remember that in writing.

“I don’t recall the policy manuals saying you can’t have sex with human-trafficking victims,” Garcia said. “I just know that’s something we are not allowed to do.”

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TUF said:

Incoming media spin "Aspiring electrician Ahmaud Arbery steals TV in 2017 to test it's electrical safety for future buyers"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-police-releases-arbery-videos-234416487.html

Aspiring electrical engineer, out for a jog in boots, stops by a construction site to verify the wiring is being installed correctly.

• Like 1

i dont see why people would be suspicious of a dude who's jogging in boots and carrying a hammer.   hell, when i want to get in my exercise i'll strap a case of beer on my back and go for a bike ride and i'll always come back hammered

and its just footwear. who knows, maybe megasoup stole his jordans and those boots are all he's got left to wear?  i see pictures of people at airports and walmarts dressed in god damn scuba gear, dinosaur suits, and wearing 5 gallon water jugs on their heads, but i'm not about to knock on anyones fashion style. i dont know why he catches slack for running in boots.  We've all had to do that before in the winter after eating Taco Bell anyways.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i dont see why people would be suspicious of a dude who's jogging in boots and carrying a hammer.   hell, when i want to get in my exercise i'll strap a case of beer on my back and go for a bike ride and i'll always come back hammered

and its just footwear. who knows, maybe megasoup stole his jordans and those boots are all he's got left to wear?  i see pictures of people at airports and walmarts dressed in god damn scuba gear, dinosaur suits, and wearing 5 gallon water jugs on their heads, but i'm not about to knock on anyones fashion style. i dont know why he catches slack for running in boots.  We've all had to do that before in the winter after eating Taco Bell anyways.

he was definitely suspicious and up to no good...IMO

• Like 1

well i'm going with what some other forum members suggested.  he was just out for a jog. and brought a hammer along to fix his work boots.  sure, back in the day he may have been accused of going to retail stores and borrowing a few tv's to run some quality control on,  and sure he's had some white cops wanting to taze him, but thats all within his character.

"All Black Folks Look Alike" - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I don't even care anymore. Once I realized this was another Mike Brown situation, I refused to put out any emotion towards it either way. A thief got shot and some pigs might (but probably won't) go to jail. Whoopty ****in doo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't even care anymore. Once I realized this was another Mike Brown situation, I refused to put out any emotion towards it either way. A thief got shot and some pigs might (but probably won't) go to jail. Whoopty ****in doo.

i do agree, but the fact that these crackers were just mouth-breathers and not actual cops, makes this case a little more important (in my eyes anyways)...I'd prefer to see justice given where it can be....not that this requires emotion/effort on your part...just something I'm in to.

• Like 1

last month i was just biking around and i had a backpack with some beer in it and a hoodie on, and i had some older dude in a work truck drive up to me and start threatening me saying how he better not catch me in his alley or some chit.  it looked like he was about ready to jump out and throw down with me or something

pretty sure that he had me confused with the rest of the tweakers in town, who are usually biking around with backpacks full of stolen chit, and prowling through yards and stuff. and just because i'm on a nice bike with a backpack and hoodie on, i get followed around and threatened by some crazy honky.   i guess i kinda fell into the same category.  nonetheless i called him a fooking a$$hole and told him to go catch some criminals batman and he pretty much screwed off after that

but yeah that pissed me off. ive never seen this guy before in my life and i dont go around stealing chit. i dont know what the deal with that guy is but it looked like he wanted to get out of his truck and try to kick my **** or something. definately a case of mistaken identity, or just extremely prejudice against people with bikes and backpacks.

mind you we do have a fair bit of theft going on and the cops and judges never bother do do much of anything so i can see why people would get so pissed off.  but i dont want to get grouped into this chit just for going for a bit of a ride downtown wih a sweater and backpack on.

guaranteed if i was just wearing a t-shirt and walking down the street with my beer in hand, he wouldnt have been a total dooshbag to me. we have alot of natives who live here on their indian reserve and many of them are into drugs and theft.  i bet if my skin was any more browner, the dude probably would have tried to come at me with a knife or a baseball bat or some chit.

Edited by -idyb-

19 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

GBI arrested and charged with murder the guy who videoed the Arbery killing....why in the world would they do that?

Because the media is shaming them into arresting people. lol

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

i do agree, but the fact that these crackers were just mouth-breathers and not actual cops, makes this case a little more important (in my eyes anyways)...I'd prefer to see justice given where it can be....not that this requires emotion/effort on your part...just something I'm in to.

I just feel like we're being fed half a story there. Probably from both sides. While I did see some idiot running down the street in the original video, I also saw him immediately engage in a struggle with someone over their gun, when there are a million other options to choose from in that scenario. The fact that he chose to fight was a clear indicator that something was up. 

While I hate it when pigs abuse their power, especially when it branches out to investigators for the district attorney or whatever the hell this clown who shot him was, I also hate thieves. I feel pretty confident from the photos shown of him at that jobsite that he was indeed a thief. At which case it becomes Turd vs. Turd, and I can no longer concern myself with that chit. I strongly dislike the idea of modern day prison being essentially a slave colony, where you work for time off your sentence and a whole seven cents an hour in nearly every state. I feel like we need to do less imprisoning people. But that's a whole 'nother topic entirely.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

GBI arrested and charged with murder the guy who videoed the Arbery killing....why in the world would they do that?

Imagine being the lawyer that had the video released because you thought it would clear your clients name, when they were probably already in the clear, and instead it took him and 2 others down with him. 

The court of public opinion is defaulted to fake outrage before they even have any evidence so that was probably a bad take. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Because the media is shaming them into arresting people. lol

I just feel like we're being fed half a story there. Probably from both sides. While I did see some idiot running down the street in the original video, I also saw him immediately engage in a struggle with someone over their gun, when there are a million other options to choose from in that scenario. The fact that he chose to fight was a clear indicator that something was up. 

While I hate it when pigs abuse their power, especially when it branches out to investigators for the district attorney or whatever the hell this clown who shot him was, I also hate thieves. I feel pretty confident from the photos shown of him at that jobsite that he was indeed a thief. At which case it becomes Turd vs. Turd, and I can no longer concern myself with that chit. I strongly dislike the idea of modern day prison being essentially a slave colony, where you work for time off your sentence and a whole seven cents an hour in nearly every state. I feel like we need to do less imprisoning people. But that's a whole 'nother topic entirely.

As far as the altercation goes...in my mind, Arbery's reaction to engage immediately doesn't matter...b/c the guy jumped out of his truck and brandished a weapon (after having already supposedly followed the guy and yelled at him to stop running so they can talk with him)....so to me, once you brandish a weapon all bets are off (especially in this case where he had no legal standing to do so, as far as I know anyway).

But yeah, the saying goes...play stupid games win stupid prizes...Arbery won his stupid prize...and now the mouth-breathers should win theirs.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Isn't he the guy who touches kids?

rapey joe grabs them by the pu$$y

maybe even by the pecker too. creepy looking fella that one is.

Edited by -idyb-

On 5/23/2020 at 3:30 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

.... not to fear, just minor brainfade

Edited by Bezerker101

Obama unmothballs "The Fixer" (Ruemmler)...over Obamagate-

AltruisticObedientColt-max-1mb.gif

* now you know there's some serious chit goin' down

Congrats to Trump on another milestone.

Just notched his 250th golf outing while in office. Its a weird flex while America has a 20%+ unemployment, 40,000,000 jobless claims, 1.6 million infected, and 100,000 dead.

• Haha 2