diazthechamp

Politics thread

So now that the officer has been arrested and charged, surely they'll pack it in on the rioting this weekend, right lads?

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You realize the whole, conservatives are being suppressed is just a talking point the right uses right?

It's been debunked over and over that they equally cut **** out from all the loonies of both sides when they start with the more extreme views, or some incell at facebook gets upset his jerk session is cut short by someone hitting the report button.

What you have no is government trying to regulate their ability to lie to the public while screaming the first amendment.  Yet they are the fools trying to **** with your first amendment. Cruz is trying to get to Twitter now too because Iran has access to it and OMG, they are tweeting.....

Needs a good clean sweep and start fresh without all these morons in there. Society as a whole would be better if all the idiots in politics, aka all of them, hp and retired for some level headed people bot out to become rich, or save the planet one tax dollar at a time

That's not true. Even Jack Dorsey himself even acknowledges it to a degree they've made mistakes with algorithm targeting. Funny their algorithm doesn't catch woke people actually promoting violence but any Trump supporter or conservative voice with even a little bit of an audience they catch anything that supposedly is against guidelines fast. 

Tim Pool was one of the more vocal people pointing out the selective bias and it's well documented twitter is in fact very selective. 

There is a whole two JRE podcast about that subject & many legit reporters like John Soloman, Vertitas & the like that are constantly under threat of censorship & cancel. 

Them & YT, etc.are purging the non woke voices and this is just the tip of the iceberg if allowed to ramp up which it has. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TUF said:

Am I mistaken or isn't this "fact checking" feature something new and has only been done to Trump so far? He has the biggest microphone. Naturally, him inciting violence and spamming misinformation is going to get policed more than Pelosi posting controversial hot takes about her favorite ice creme flavor. What are you suggesting? They don't have the time or resources to police every post on Twitter but Drumpf should be held to a slightly higher standard. 

AFAIK it is a new feature but why so selective. Trump didn't promote violence btw. He says $hit that skirts the edge because he's bombastic & wants them to respond unfairly with the double standard that they do so he can call them out on it. That's the troll game he's playing with the media because they will attack him regardless & often hypocritically. 

Spam misinformation. Nearly everyone does that. That's what twitter mainly is. They barely if ever go after big names on the left when they break or skirt the guidelines. I don't give a $hit that it's against Trump. Just be a little more consistent is all.  

Recently YT censored a former advisor for the WHO that was talking about how overblown Covid-19 numbers & some suggestive reasonable information about helping boost your immune system but because it went against the gated institutional narrative YT pulled it. This is nuts. Even WHO got things wrong & the info wasn't harmful just common sense. 

There actually is information out there that is alternative to "authority" that can actually be helpful. These fkn tech companies shouldn't be allow to suppress like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

AFAIK it is a new feature but why so selective. Trump didn't promote violence btw. He says $hit that skirts the edge because he's bombastic & wants them to respond unfairly with the double standard that they do so he can call them out on it. That's the troll game he's playing with the media because they will attack him regardless & often hypocritically. 

Spam misinformation. Nearly everyone does that. That's what twitter mainly is. They barely if ever go after big names on the left when they break or skirt the guidelines. I don't give a $hit that it's against Trump. Just be a little more consistent is all.  

Recently YT censored a former advisor for the WHO that was talking about how overblown Covid-19 numbers & some suggestive reasonable information about helping boost your immune system but because it went against the gated institutional narrative YT pulled it. This is nuts. Even WHO got things wrong & the info wasn't harmful just common sense. 

There actually is information out there that is alternative to "authority" that can actually be helpful. These fkn tech companies shouldn't be allow to suppress like that. 

I imagine they're going after him cause he's the President and he sounds like an angry grandpa screaming at his computer screen lately. Trump 100% promoted violence. He was even quoting a condemned Miami police chief who started a race riot by targeting blacks in the 60s. That's not even including the video he posted yesterday about "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" 

I imagine you'd feel very differently if Obama posted a video of Black Lives Matter saying the only good republican is a dead Republican. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

He tweeted "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

How exactly is that not promoting violence?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

I imagine they're going after him cause he's the President and he sounds like an angry grandpa screaming at his computer screen lately. Trump 100% promoted violence. He was even quoting a condemned Miami police chief who started a race riot by targeting blacks in the 60s. That's not even including the video he posted yesterday about "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" 

I imagine you'd feel very differently if Obama posted a video of Black Lives Matter saying the only good republican is a dead Republican. 

These are the snowflakes that think saying "happy holidays" is a declaration of war on them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Will be back in Lake Geneva today ****ing around, drinking at the bars, eating at the restaurants.... AGAIN. 

Wish me luck! 

20200529_140704.thumb.jpg.d2137d8cc7b284b4666018641cc007a6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He tweeted "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

How exactly is that not promoting violence?

It doesn't help that he's directly quoting a hero of white supremacists

• Confused 1

In case anyone missed it. I don't know what to think right now. The video is bad, seems completely unnecessary and wrong, but if the medical examiner says it wasn't the cause of death I don't know how you justify murder 3 charges. I have a bad feeling this isn't going to go the way of the protesters.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/national/medical-examiner-no-evidence-george-floyd-died-of-strangulation/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thestorm-1 said:

In case anyone missed it. I don't know what to think right now. The video is bad, seems completely unnecessary and wrong, but if the medical examiner says it wasn't the cause of death I don't know how you justify murder 3 charges. I have a bad feeling this isn't going to go the way of the protesters.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/national/medical-examiner-no-evidence-george-floyd-died-of-strangulation/

May make it harder to get murder in 3rd degree to stick....and this is an issue I have with the medical examiner/police/courts/judges all working for the same company...hopefully an independent autopsy can be afforded by the family just to make sure everything is on the up and up.

But I would ask the medical examiner:  So had he not had a grown man's knee on his throat for 9 minutes today (7 minutes while alive and 2 minutes while already dead!)...had that NOT happened...he would have died on this day anyway?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

This one aged more quickly than his others

9tmgc9lffr151.jpg

aged like a fine wine

When more people show up for your protest than your inauguration.

Screenshot_20200529-230100_Gallery.thumb.jpg.663d865aa12a8b47578ef39cd0bf89b4.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thestorm-1 said:

I hate that this is my local news website. We live in a city of 150K in Illinois, FFS. Why is this one of the few places on the net that states the cause of death?

Edited by cashfl0w

Me when they firsr started looting and burning things: This isn't protesting.

Me when they start trying to burn down CNN headquarters in Atlanta: Now we're on the right track.

lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, thestorm-1 said:

I assume most have seen the video. Is it enough to determine definitely who knows but if that wasn't the cause then what the hell was. The pig what kneeling on the guy's neck for 8 or so minutes. That should never happen in any law enforcement situation. 

H8 to say it but this is the one time they need to stack the case to make sure this guys goes away. 

A jury of his peers should look like this...

tenor.gif?itemid=5806095

If not it's gonna get even crazier if this guy gets off. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

May make it harder to get murder in 3rd degree to stick....and this is an issue I have with the medical examiner/police/courts/judges all working for the same company...hopefully an independent autopsy can be afforded by the family just to make sure everything is on the up and up.

But I would ask the medical examiner:  So had he not had a grown man's knee on his throat for 9 minutes today (7 minutes while alive and 2 minutes while already dead!)...had that NOT happened...he would have died on this day anyway?

Yeah there is absolutely a chance the stress of the situation, the drugs (alledgedly), the knee, etc could have exacerbated his underlying health conditions. Nonetheless, the cops involved still displayed a complete lack of awareness and failed in their duty. I read that they felt he had something medically wrong with him and had called the ambulance while they held him there, but apparently they didn't feel the need to check on him after he stopped moving and nonetheless when you have 3 officers holding you down WHILE handcuffed behind your back, there is no reasonable reason to apply pressure to the back of his neck into the hard street with what at least appeared to be a good amount of the officers body weight. 

In my opinion, no matter how you cut this and regardless of what happens in the courts, they failed in this situation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I hate that this is my local news website. We live in a city of 150K in Illinois, FFS. Why is this one of the few places on the net that states the cause of death?

Well I have seen it all over the place honestly, but most places are so biased that I typically try to find local news outlets as they still seem to know what basic journalism is (mostly).

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Me when they firsr started looting and burning things: This isn't protesting.

Me when they start trying to burn down CNN headquarters in Atlanta: Now we're on the right track.

lol

I watched it live. $hit was wild lol

I like that the white dude with the skate board was so weak he couldn't break the glass. 

• Like 1

Just now, thestorm-1 said:

Well I have seen it all over the place honestly, but most places are so biased that I typically try to find local news outlets as they still seem to know what basic journalism is (mostly).

This website was one of the few to report a ton of the tranny laws our governor was passing. It actually does a decent job, but that info should be more readily available in more places.

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

I watched it live. $hit was wild lol

I like that the white dude with the skate board was so weak he couldn't break the glass. 

It's always the beta males that turn out for that chit. If I turned out, firebombs would have been flowing like water and CNN would be a burning pile of garbage that it's been metaphorically for years now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I assume most have seen the video. Is it enough to determine definitely who knows but if that wasn't the cause then what the hell was. The pig what kneeling on the guy's neck for 8 or so minutes. That should never happen in any law enforcement situation. 

H8 to say it but this is the one time they need to stack the case to make sure this guys goes away. 

A jury of his peers should look like this...

tenor.gif?itemid=5806095

If not it's gonna get even crazier if this guy gets off. 

Well there are actually a couple of videos out there, none of which makes anything look better for the officers. But in terms of the courts, they will likely convene a grand jury, subpoena witnesses - get this to court where they will like request a change in venue and THAT will be a very interesting situation - that is if they choose to grant a change in venue or not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This website was one of the few to report a ton of the tranny laws our governor was passing. It actually does a decent job, but that info should be more readily available in more places.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it could be in an effort to quell tensions and have people focus on the fact that the officer was arrested especially since the preliminary medical report did not look to be in the protesters favor. 

Just now, thestorm-1 said:

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it could be in an effort to quell tensions and have people focus on the fact that the officer was arrested especially since the preliminary medical report did not look to be in the protesters favor. 

Eh, the officials in Minnesota waited to fire the officers, then they waited to charge him til the city was on fire. Then they have ABC doing a live report this morning beside a Dominos pizza that was literally still on fire, but the officials didn't give the okay for the fire department to get out there and extinguish the fire. 

Frankly, the officials in Minnesota have done more to stoke the flames than put them out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Eh, the officials in Minnesota waited to fire the officers, then they waited to charge him til the city was on fire. Then they have ABC doing a live report this morning beside a Dominos pizza that was literally still on fire, but the officials didn't give the okay for the fire department to get out there and extinguish the fire. 

Frankly, the officials in Minnesota have done more to stoke the flames than put them out.

They definitely appear to be reactive rather than proactive. Someone was telling me that they fired them first so that the department wouldn't have to shell out for the defense because they likely saw the videos and found it indefensible thus choosing to not protect them. Waiting on the arrest, I personally think is just ensuring you have enough to build and frame a case - essentially waiting for all the information so you KNOW what charges to bring. You charge for the wrong thing and then back pedal or undercharge and it could set off a new chain of events in the community. 

Not to make light of the situation at all, but I think we could have very well achieved herd immunity from this virus with all these protests.

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

A new american civilwar has begun

you forgot to put your trademark "LOL" at the bottom of the post

dammit vert, get your chit together son!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

We arent burning our country to the ground

80% of that ****hole is run by cartels, and there's nothing to burn down to begin with.

Your only cultural contribution to the world is donkey shows.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 12еr said:

80% of that ****hole is run by cartels, and there's nothing to burn down to begin with.

Your only cultural contribution to the world is donkey shows.

I see your a man of culture as well. I'm planning a trip with my friends around summer time next yr. for just that. I have to see that at least once lol

Right now it's 3 am & I'm chilling in my sun room ( closed in extension of my front porch ) eating steak & eggs. Not a protester, looter or fire in sight. Quite peaceful over here despite what you see in the news.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

A new american civilwar has begun

This is like the pandemic you predicted. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

TUF - OMG this is all Trumps fault

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's always the beta males that turn out for that chit. If I turned out, firebombs would have been flowing like water and CNN would be a burning pile of garbage that it's been metaphorically for years now.

Dn-N57lc-Xc-AEKF-a.jpg

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

serves her right. this kind of chit wouldnt have happened if she would have known her place and stayed in the kitchen making sandwiches for her husband

the woman just wanted to be treated as equal, so hopefully she'll get the same prison sentence as everyone else who assaults a poliice officer

good restraint on the white cop too, because you know damn well if the white cop were to have defended himself and put that dumb bish in her place, she would pull the racism card.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

also that was the greatest most karmatic act of violence ive seen against a women since holly holm kicked rondas head clean into the nosebleed section

baltimore police bless! 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Lol need a second autopsy clearly it was a blood choke and caused chain reaction maybe triggering a heart attack then dead

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol need a second autopsy clearly it was a blood choke and caused chain reaction maybe triggering a heart attack then dead

Dont agree with you like ever but this autopsy is so ****ing idiotic.

• Like 2