diazthechamp

Politics thread

21686353_web1_MNMIT203-528_2020_000000.j

looks like the kind of chit that happens in vancouver when they lose a hockey game

V12_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol need a second autopsy clearly it was a blood choke and caused chain reaction maybe triggering a heart attack then dead

Did they sprinkle some crack on him? 

_0QDpPvUJ3UkiZIqJ-DLbfcxeuoYf4mwBub6Vqs9

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This is like the pandemic you predicted. 

You mean when I was 100% on target with what would happen

Same guy in both videos. Great conflict resolution. Call protesters a b****, protesters protest being called a b****, shoot them and lead a charge. 10/10 deescalating methods.

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

Same guy in both videos. Great conflict resolution. Call protesters a b****, protesters protest being called a b****, shoot them and lead a charge. 10/10 deescalating methods.

There is no deescalating these morons. The want to riot, burn and steal.

Cops and the national guard should stop using the fake bullets.

It's funny how **** backwards it is down there. Cops use excessive force on a single guy and kill him, then run like scared ****es when they should be controlling the riots and arsonists.

57 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

You mean when I was 100% on target with what would happen

Nobody is sick, you goof.

• Haha 1

@-idyb- did you see the 2 astronauts being launched today, their names are Bob and Doug 🤣

The US isnt even trying hard anymore, they want to be Canucks!

26 minutes ago, TUF said:

While the fool is still a fool. Honestly the secret service has to protect the president, even if the president is retarded.

They should start taking some of these people out and watch the rest scatter like ****roaches. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

This is worse than the LA riots in 92 bros..

No, no it isnt. I was 8 yrs old during 92 it isnt even close yet you idiot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Lol, this is nationwide..and just getting started...just wait till they get that cop out of jail

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Yes is is bro. Have you seen the news. BLM, Antifa, Marxists, Intersectional activists & looters gonna burn liberal cities down then over run the white house, we all gonna get the rona, White supremacist & Boogaloo's gonna march armed to the teeth, miltary & police gonna crackdown hard, China finna invade south east sea, Iran gonna cyber, Russia gonna bot farm & Elon's not gonna get our @ss to Mars. 

flat,128x128,075,t.u3.jpg

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Cashbro whats up these idiot white people in Chicago holding black lives matter signs. Talk to your boys m8

I just saw a gump **** white broad hanging out the window of her car with a BLM sign.

Be assured I screamed "No, it doesn't!", as fast as I could.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I just saw a gump **** white broad hanging out the window of her car with a BLM sign.

Be assured I screamed "No, it doesn't!", as fast as I could.

Youre at the riots? Be careful m8. Hope you get outta there by dark.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Wv0EcOOL_400x400.jpeg

yeah ive never seen that movie i dont think  these guys dont ring a bell to me

Edited by -idyb-

On a srs note...Vert is tripping but dis $hit could go from bad to worse & a lot of innocent people that are rightfully & lawfully protesting may get caught in the cross fire. There are semi organized opportunist groups and entitled bum activist people that are looking to cause maximum chaos. Floyd's death was the opportunity they were looking for. 

We may actually be looking at an actual semi civil war depending on how everything shakes out & what happens over the next 6-8 months especially politically & economically if the economy collapses. If that happens there's gonna be a lot of dead screeching liberals because those are the ones that tend to be less armed, less prepared & economically challenged. 

Wasn't just Covid, police brutality, or anti-establishment sentiment. Why we let groups like Antifa fester & operate in the first place for as long as we did is beyond me. News/ Social Media has been playing into the outrage all these yrs like it was a commodity. 

Floyd was 100% correct. This younger generation is completely lost without a purpose. I don't say this often if ever but maybe they do need jebus lol. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Youre at the riots? Be careful m8. Hope you get outta there by dark.

Nah, I couldn't care less about any of that. lol.. Don't worry, there won't be anything dangerous happening anywhere near me. 

• Thanks 1

Theyre saying on cnn the rioters are starting to fight eachother because people are getting hit in the head with rocks. Massive bloodshed is gonna happen after dark tonight.

42 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah ive never seen that movie i dont think  these guys dont ring a bell to me

Are you ****ing serious?

You are a drunk Canadian and do not know Bib and Doug Makenzie?

You should go move in with Vert, and then only drink that American watered down piss they call beer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Theyre saying on cnn the rioters are starting to fight eachother because people are getting hit in the head with rocks. Massive bloodshed is gonna happen after dark tonight.

Especially on a Sat night. Is there a full moon out tonight. Dat chit is the call of the wild lol. I swear there is something legit to that people acting extra crazy when a full moon is out. 

Edited by StompGrind

30 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

On a srs note...Vert is tripping but dis $hit could go from bad to worse & a lot of innocent people that are rightfully & lawfully protesting may get caught in the cross fire. There are semi organized opportunist groups and entitled bum activist people that are looking to cause maximum chaos. Floyd's death was the opportunity they were looking for. 

We may actually be looking at an actual semi civil war depending on how everything shakes out & what happens over the next 6-8 months especially politically & economically if the economy collapses. If that happens there's gonna be a lot of dead screeching liberals because those are the ones that tend to be less armed, less prepared & economically challenged. 

Wasn't just Covid, police brutality, or anti-establishment sentiment. Why we let groups like Antifa fester & operate in the first place for as long as we did is beyond me. News/ Social Media has been playing into the outrage all these yrs like it was a commodity. 

Floyd was 100% correct. This younger generation is completely lost without a purpose. I don't say this often if ever but maybe they do need jebus lol. 

If peaceful protesters hang around the idiot rioters and activists causing all the ****,  they deserve every rubber bullet, club hit, pepper spray or real bullet dealt.

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

It's never value village that gets it, always the Gucci stores, lol.

They'll be stopping at Value Village later to get the pants to go with the stolen purse.

25 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

If peaceful protesters hang around the idiot rioters and activists causing all the ****,  they deserve every rubber bullet, club hit, pepper spray or real bullet dealt.

Disagree but it's their choice and they should know it can easily happen. 

What you're seeing on the news is mainly hyperbole so far. There is a small percentage of rioters among the protesters. 

Problem is this is what happens with large crowds of outrage. People get bold in numbers & it only takes a few bad actors under cover in numbers to encourage some to act violently when they never would have otherwise. Majority won't though & they won't try to stop anyone. 

I understand people being pissed off & wanting to protest though and i support the ones that are peaceful. 

As much as i dislike police they're in a tough spot. They can't just mow people down like it's nothing. Then you'll turn this thing into real total chaos. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Why are there no water cannons on the streets. Trump needs to take a look at how the Chinese shut this kinda chit down, time to play hardball with these mutha****ers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Disagree but it's their choice and they should know it can easily happen. 

What you're seeing on the news is mainly hyperbole so far. There is a small percentage of rioters among the protesters. 

Problem is this is what happens with large crowds of outrage. People get bold & the numbers & it only takes a few bad actors under cover in numbers to encourage some to act violently when they never would have otherwise. Majority won't though & they won't try to stop anyone. 

I understand people being pissed off & wanting to protest though and i support the ones that are peaceful. 

As much as i dislike police they're in a tough spot. They can't just mow people down like it's nothing. Then you'll turn this thing into real total chaos. 

Much as i agree with much of what you post stomp i disagree with you here. They've had there say and then some. It's time to shut this thing down.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Why are there no water cannons on the streets. Trump needs to take a look at how the Chinese shut this kinda chit down, time to play hardball with these mutha****ers.

Just bring sports back & end the lockdown, deport the rest to Africa & China. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OmoGOAT said:

What was that guy thinking

I'd hate to see him hunt with that thing. Yelling and screaming and letting your prey see you.

Nock, aim, release. 

10 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Much as i agree with much of what you post stomp i disagree with you here. They've had there say and then some. It's time to shut this thing down.

IDK your may be right. They better do it right though. I think it could escalate way beyond protest>riot to full riot if they crack down too hard. 

If cops starting killing people cities are gonna burn not just some buildings & cars here & there. Like totally over run with an armed mob shooting back in retaliation. 

This thing is a powder keg and there's been signs of something larger brewing for yrs now. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'd hate to see him hunt with that thing. Yelling and screaming and letting your prey see you.

Nock, aim, release. 

Dude thought he was Legolas and it didnt even look like he got 1 off.

Not gonna lie this whole yr has been the craziest yr I've seen in all my 40 yrs. 

Srsly like a movie or Black Mirror episode. Unreal smh. 

• Like 1