Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

 

Lol

You know what I owe you an apology for calling you an idiot earlier. It is 92 all over again. Wilshire district is burning

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

You know what I owe you an apology for calling you an idiot earlier. It is 92 all over again. Wilshire district is burning

Someone that posts lol after all these awful riot videos is absolutely a complete idiot

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Someone that posts lol after all these awful riot videos is absolutely a complete idiot

You are retarded I am against the riots but some of these vids are insane plus people didnt believe me when I said things would get bad

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

You are retarded I am against the riots but some of these vids are insane plus people didnt believe me when I said things would get bad

Look I apologized for my comment but dont act like youre some ****ing sage. My 12 yr old predicted worst last night

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Huge crowds gathering at rodeo drive lol Beverly Hills could go down tonight

Good job. Nothing shows youre against the riots like laughing at every video and report of people getting hurt. What a great guy. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

101037194_10157391874508367_3526323687961657344_o.jpg

Trumps week.

A bit of Golf.

100,000th death from a pandemic he mostly ignored

Cities burning while he quotes racists

Implying Democrats should be killed

Uses the power if government to try and stop them from fact checking him.

 

Good times, I see why you need to Make America great again, seems like a ****hole currently.

 

Oh, and after Merkel said she wouldn't come to camp David in June/July, now the fool is playing it up like he is postponing until later, and wants Russia back in the mix with India and Australia. 

Next year he will be inviting North Korea and China.

Edited by MoZZez
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TUF said:

101037194_10157391874508367_3526323687961657344_o.jpg

 

Kind of different when one is burning down private businesses and attacking innocent people and the others are standing their peacefully....

 

Also, I didn't see the pigs shotting tear gas at the ones with AR15's strapped around their necks... i wonder why... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Are you ****ing serious?

You are a drunk Canadian and do not know Bib and Doug Makenzie?

You should go move in with Vert, and then only drink that American watered down piss they call beer.

 

lol no i have no clue who those foglets are even after i googled them they still dont ring a bell. ive never been much for canadian tv. except trailer park boys.   and that red green show when i was way younger, but i would probably have my canadian citizenship revoked if i never seen any of that

im pretty sure vert only drinks tequila. straight from his backyard. i'll be happy to join him but i dont want to gain the notoriety of being the first undocumented alien to climb over the opposite side of the wall and sneak into mexico

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

You are retarded I am against the riots but some of these vids are insane plus people didnt believe me when I said things would get bad

 

vert knows

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Not gonna lie this whole yr has been the craziest yr I've seen in all my 40 yrs. 

Srsly like a movie or Black Mirror episode. Unreal smh. 

 

we're just getting started homie. just wait until august when godzilla comes out of the ocean and he's pissed

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 12еr said:

100829338_10157101176756044_852436339501

Yes, the Boston tea party was bad. Bunch of ungrateful, seditious tea-hating traitors.

Just say the word; her majesty is more than happy to welcome you back under her wing. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Good job. Nothing shows youre against the riots like laughing at every video and report of people getting hurt. What a great guy. 

Lol! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i remember the boston tea party like it was yesterday.    a bunch of canadians got a little upset at the americans one day and marched south and burned down their white house.   on their way back home to watch the hockey game, they stopped in boston to dump their tea and crumpets into the ocean.

it was wicked pissah

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

lol no i have no clue who those foglets are even after i googled them they still dont ring a bell. ive never been much for canadian tv. except trailer park boys.   and that red green show when i was way younger, but i would probably have my canadian citizenship revoked if i never seen any of that

im pretty sure vert only drinks tequila. straight from his backyard. i'll be happy to join him but i dont want to gain the notoriety of being the first undocumented alien to climb over the opposite side of the wall and sneak into mexico

Bob amd Doug are the pre Trailer park Boys, pre Corner gas, Pre Red Green

 

They had the great quotes like, "take off, eh" and "don't be a hoser". They sang the 12 days of Christmas,  the proper way.

 

I get it was from 1980, but you cant be that young to not know Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas from the SCTV days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yes, the Boston tea party was bad. Bunch of ungrateful, seditious tea-hating traitors.

Just say the word; her majesty is more than happy to welcome you back under her wing. 

God Save the Queen

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Bob amd Doug are the pre Trailer park Boys, pre Corner gas, Pre Red Green

 

They had the great quotes like, "take off, eh" and "don't be a hoser". They sang the 12 days of Christmas,  the proper way.

 

I get it was from 1980, but you cant be that young to not know Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas from the SCTV days.

 

in the 80s  we had a black and white tv with rabbit ears that would only get like 2 or 3 channels, and a regular nintendo with like super mario and duck hunt and contra and some other games i vaguely remember. that was pretty much it. i dont even remember watching sctv  or that even being a channel. i was pretty young back then and it was hard to park me in front of a television. i'd have more fun going outside and playing in the dirt and snow. or scratching my parents car up with rocks and whatever

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

  

 

in the 80s  we had a black and white tv with rabbit ears that would only get like 2 or 3 channels, and a regular nintendo with like super mario and duck hunt and contra and some other games i vaguely remember. that was pretty much it. i dont even remember watching sctv  or that even being a channel. i was pretty young back then and it was hard to park me in front of a television. i'd have more fun going outside and playing in the dirt and snow. or scratching my parents car up with rocks and whatever

That's where I know you from! You're not a god damn wine maker! 

 

 

images (76).jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive never had a mullet that long and sexy!

but piss off troll. ill never hear the end of those mullet jokes from you and bubba as long as i live, so even though i aint got much for hair right now i guess ill just have to embrace the mullet

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

Kind of different when one is burning down private businesses and attacking innocent people and the others are standing their peacefully....

 

Also, I didn't see the pigs shotting tear gas at the ones with AR15's strapped around their necks... i wonder why... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Its almost as if one was because a man was murdered, and the other was mostly a political statement by Trump Stans. You cant promote rebelion with people holding rifles one week, and then shocked the next week when people do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

Would have been GOAT if he upped the AK when everybody started coming towards him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TUF said:

Its almost as if one was because a man was murdered, and the other was mostly a political statement by Trump Stans. You cant promote rebelion with people holding rifles one week, and then shocked the next week when people do it. 

St, Paul, MN Mayor said every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state. 

The REEEE's are organizing. It's highly staged. Didn't matter if the excuse was Floyd's murder. 

There is a big difference between conservative 2A rights activist and Antifa types. 

One is orderly and the other are actual domestic terrorist that if they can't have their way they'll burn not only their own grocery store down but yours as well then ask the gov to air drop them food. 

Fk Antifa & all these REEE's. They are a cancer that just wanna play Joker. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

we're just getting started homie. just wait until august when godzilla comes out of the ocean and he's pissed

I don't even think that would phase anyone at this point. As soon as godzilla left it would go right back to idiocracy within a week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

St, Paul, MN Mayor said every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state. 

The REEEE's are organizing. It's highly staged. Didn't matter if the excuse was Floyd's murder. 

There is a big difference between conservative 2A rights activist and Antifa types. 

One is orderly and the other are actual domestic terrorist that if they can't have their way they'll burn not only their own grocery store down but yours as well then ask the gov to air drop them food. 

Fk Antifa & all these REEE's. They are a cancer that just wanna play Joker. 

Agreed but youre missing my point. A POTUS cant encourage protesters who are threatening violence by standing outside the govenors office with rifles and then be shocked when protesters dont protest the way he wanted. One, youre helping encourage violence. Two, same rules should apply. 

Also, lets not pretend that some of Trumps base hasnt been deemed domestic terrorists as well. But theyre "very fine people" right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

Agreed but youre missing my point. A POTUS cant encourage protesters who are threatening violence by standing outside the govenors office with rifles and then be shocked when protesters dont protest the way he wanted. One, youre helping encourage violence. Two, same rules should apply. 

Also, lets not pretend that some of Trumps base hasnt been deemed domestic terrorists as well. But theyre "very fine people" right?

So you wake up in the morning,  your wife leaves for work,  and you go online and cry about your Pres? That about it?  TUC is what I shall call you now :)

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also this is probably fake af but still.  Lol

 

 

FB_IMG_1590929803417.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

So you wake up in the morning,  your wife leaves for work,  and you go online and cry about your Pres? That about it?  TUC is what I shall call you now :)

I shall continue to call you an idiot

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oz, can you make a seperate politics thread for you and other randoms to talk about foreign politics that you know nothing about?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

St, Paul, MN Mayor said every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state. 

The REEEE's are organizing. It's highly staged. Didn't matter if the excuse was Floyd's murder. 

There is a big difference between conservative 2A rights activist and Antifa types. 

One is orderly and the other are actual domestic terrorist that if they can't have their way they'll burn not only their own grocery store down but yours as well then ask the gov to air drop them food. 

Fk Antifa & all these REEE's. They are a cancer that just wanna play Joker. 

They were looting in my fairly small city last night. And they didn't aim for the small chit. They looted a jewelry store, a ghetto clothes and shoes store, Burlington Coat Factory (national clothing chain, sorta like a TJ Maxx or Marshalls if you don't recognize it). They busted out windows at the police station.

None of this has anything to do with some dude getting choked out by a cop, who has received every bit of a consequence so far that he's capable of receiving. It's just crime to commit crime in the name of mUh rAcIsM. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TUF said:

Oz, can you make a seperate politics thread for you and other randoms to talk about foreign politics that you know nothing about?

He knows a decent amount about these topics. It's clear he listens to both sides and deduces what's actually happening, and doesn't just regurgitate the groupthink like someone else in this thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I don't even think that would phase anyone at this point. As soon as godzilla left it would go right back to idiocracy within a week. 

well then just wait for the  zombie apocalypse that results from the covid vaccine testing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

cleaned my guns again last night....your move NOLA.

what are u gonna protest and riot against? the oppression of non-white people, or not being able to go and get a haircut?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

what are u gonna protest and riot against? the oppression of non-white people, or not being able to go and get a haircut?

no you non-american canadian-bacon drunk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

no you non-american canadian-bacon drunk

good! because who gives a chit about haircuts and black people anyways right?

i knew you were better than that. surely youre just stocking up and preparing for the inevitable zombie apocalypse, which will surely occur after doctor donnie starts marketing his next genius covid vaccination to his cult members, either through his beloved twitter account, or from his daily pandemic propaganda addressments on fox news.

but i just hope youre not stockpiling enough guns and ammo to supply a small army  in case they politely ask you to wear a facemask in public and to try to be respectful of others.  that might be a little bit over the top

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

cleaned my guns again last night....your move NOLA.

I live in too small a city so nothing will probably happen over here but i got cameras, i'm locked n loaded & stealthier than a 16th century ninja just in case. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why you don't try to defend a store with a machete & go on the attack like a retard if you're way out numbered. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...