diazthechamp

Politics thread

^^ I've seen much worse than that for a night out in the French Quarter on Bourbon st.

Saw a guy get sucker knocked out by half a dozen punks then a few of them one of them curb stomped him. Almost certain they killed him. 

watching all this looting videos from Target and i kind of wish this chit would happen in canada

especially during the pandemic where we can walk around with masks covering our faces and nobody would ever be suspicious

hell yeah, free shopping day! i could always use a 6th television, this one to put in the bathroom so i can tune into fox news or cnn while im taking a chit, but i'm really not that motivated enough to  to spend any more money on them for now.  this would be the perfect opportunity.   i secretly wish some white cop would beat down an indian over here so i could raid a best buy and load my cart up with some more chinese slave goods that i dont really even need.

but i see all those looters and chit and for some reason i feel indifferent about it. hell, i'm a better person than to ever steal from anyone or anywhere,  but for some reason i'm kinda cheering these looters on. i dont know why it doesnt seem to bother me when i see a large crowd of people cleaning out a department store

but if i ever wake up and see one of my tv's floating across my living room, thats when i'm gonna have an issue with these naggers.

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Probably but it does happen. Soros is one of the main actors funding this chaos not just here but around the world. Funding insurgency is a model for radical change. 

apparently those papers are from a 2015 baltimore protest

but who cares, people will be sheep anyways and after doing my research through youtube videos and comment sections, these staged protests and covid19 is all one big hoax, racism and intolerance doesnt exist in america, especially in the whitehouse - the whitest house it'll ever be, and this is all just one big hidden agenda and part of a coverup or secret government conspiracy or whatever. god damn libtards taking everyones freedoms away and burning down their autozone's

Edited by -idyb-

that kind of chit dont happen in canada. over here we riot for free when we lose a hockey game

looked to me like the guy just gave him some money to get on his bike and find him some crack

35 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

This is why you don't try to defend a store with a machete & go on the attack like a retard if you're way out numbered. 

Lol white boy got REKT

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol white boy got REKT

thats what he gets for trying to protect his store and his livelihood from looters

he should have known better and just jumped through his stores windows and start stealing chit too!

Edited by -idyb-

13 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

LOL

that bus driver is racist as fook.    but im laughing my **** off at this black dude just casually taking an ATM machine for a walk.

ive never seen that chit happen in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

It's very obvious some of this is being organized by Antifa members among other groups that want chaos. If you don't know this then you haven't been paying attention.

Antifa is well documented for causing all kinds of radicalized protest here. They are terrorist criminal scum. That's not a conspiracy but a fact. 

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

It's very obvious some of this is being organized by Antifa members among other groups that want chaos. If you don't know this then you haven't been paying attention.

Antifa is well documented for causing all kinds of radicalized protest here. They are terrorist criminal scum. That's not a conspiracy but a fact. 

Antifa is a criminal organization and I'm sure they have their hands in a lot of this.

I also believe there's some right wing groups out there looking and dropping fliers so suckers believe everyone's getting paid.

I also believe that people who think a billionaire is tied to everything in life they disagree with, should check themselves into a hospital for paranoid delusions. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

LoL. All fun & games till it happens where u stay. 

That right there is poetry. I hope they torched his house like he wanted others torched.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Antifa is a criminal organization and I'm sure they have their hands in a lot of this.

I also believe there's some right wing groups out there looking and dropping fliers so suckers believe everyone's getting paid.

I also believe that people who think a billionaire is tied to everything in life they disagree with, should check themselves into a hospital for paranoid delusions. 

Absolutely there are opportunist on both sides. 

Soros is tied to this $hit he's been doing it for yrs. He is an opportunist to the extreme & chaos is his ladder. 

10 hours ago, TUF said:

Its almost as if one was because a man was murdered, and the other was mostly a political statement by Trump Stans. You cant promote rebelion with people holding rifles one week, and then shocked the next week when people do it. 

Face the facts bud, niggles are uncivilized subhuman pieces of trash that should have been shipped back to Africa the minute the shackles were taken off. 

One group works. The other leeches. One group has morals. The other burns their own projects down. 

Lmfao. I hope they come to my area. This chit wouldn't last 10 minutes without bodies hitting the floor after some jig tried looting a mom and pop store. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Face the facts bud, niggles are uncivilized subhuman pieces of trash that should have been shipped back to Africa the minute the shackles were taken off. 

One group works. The other leeches. One group has morals. The other burns their own projects down. 

Lmfao. I hope they come to my area. This chit wouldn't last 10 minutes without bodies hitting the floor after some jig tried looting a mom and pop store. 

I told my girlfriend the same thing when we watched some **** in the MSM inferring we're on the brink of civil unrest earlier. All that ****ery only works in certain areas.

I live in a two story brick house. I'm sitting in a goddamn fortress. I have 2x4s over my door already, just because I don't trust anybody. So, try it. You will fail, and everybody you came with is getting splattered on my lawn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Youre not wrong

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

not all black people are naggers. just the ones that steal your television and car rims.

there are good naggers out there too. like the one who shot megasoup over his chitty driving.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not all black people are naggers. just the ones that steal your television and car rims.

there are good naggers out there too. like the one who shot megasoup over his chitty driving.

Cant say someone trying to improve on peoples poor driving habits and anger management is a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The gangs in Chicago are looting and burning down stores in their opposition's blocks and neighborhoods. lol

My girl just showed me a Facebook post about nigs frying their own chicken in a looted Popeyes. This is hilarious. I see some other posts about them wanting to raid mostly white neighborhoods tonight. We might finally get to the point here shortly.

• Haha 1

how many obese white guys have died from some pig kneeling on them in the states? Guarantee more than a few. Probably a couple in the last 12 months tbf

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Cant say someone trying to improve on peoples poor driving habits and anger management is a bad thing.

Shooting Soup is trying to improve on humanity as a whole 

5 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

how many obese white guys have died from some pig kneeling on them in the states? Guarantee more than a few. Probably a couple in the last 12 months tbf

The better question is how many black people have been killed by black people this year? Why are they rioting over the one killed by a pig? Somebody kills their cousin, fine. Some pigs kill one dude three states over, gotta burn down every store within five miles. lol.. Solid logic, as usual.

• Thanks 1

mort de rire!! 😂 

Edited by Ozpride

28 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Shooting Soup is trying to improve on humanity as a whole 

But who would serve drinks part time? I mean that skill is so invaluable to society and near irreplaceable. 

It's not like some 18 year old kids out of high school can do it...

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

he found a spot in a heavenly place for megasoup to illegally park

now that's one stand up nagger if you ask me.

15 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

But who would serve drinks part time? I mean that skill is so invaluable to society and near irreplaceable. 

i dont know about bartenders, but without the cashiers working the checkouts at the local liquor stores, i would probably have to put on my covid mask and vancouver canucks riot gear and loot the damn store just to stay alive.   i dont think i'd be able to last very long without my beer and whiskey.

Edited by -idyb-

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Come to think of it I'm not sure I've seen a one handed bartender..  A friend of mine has one arm and is a truck driver though,  but that's talented multi tasking. Won't the lid just fly off when he does the two handed shake over the shoulder thing? 

Edited by Ozpride

im not a bar guy anymore but last i recall it was like 5 bucks for a beer or a shot. that was like 10 years ago when our money was worth something. god only knows what theyre selling a beer or a shot for over here these days.  

the liquor store workers are the heroes.    bartenders are criminal scum. 

Edited by -idyb-

8 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Come to think of it I'm not sure I've seen a one handed bartender..  A friend of mine has one arm and is a truck driver though,  but that's talented multi tasking. Won't the lid just fly off when he does the two handed shake over the shoulder thing? 

either that, or his prosthetic arm goes flying across the room and smacks some karen in the face and she complains to the manager for a free martini, shaken not stirred.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

MN is ****ing up so bad. 

Minneapolis is having another curfew tonight so they planned to close interstates. They moved up their timeline at the last minute to let protestors gather on I35w. Before the barricade was able to be put up a semi driver was past the area. When he came up on the protestors he started honking to alert them and stopped the semi in the crowd while avoiding hitting anyone. The protestors beat him up. The police had to pepper spray the crowd so they could rescue the driver. He was taken to the hospital and arrested until they have more info. 

Now the headlines are: "Semi drives into crowd of protestors" like he was killing everyone.

No protestors got hurt, they shouldn't be on interstate, and the ineptitude of the leadership caused the situation. 

Now they will likely have more rioting due to the inaccurate info that someone was trying to kill protestors and he police pepper sprayed the crowd. Probably even more when they release the truck driver since he likely didn't do anything illegal. 

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

White supremacist groups are encouraging their members to go out and start **** as well.

Political extremists of all stripes are contributing. 

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

MN is ****ing up so bad. 

Minneapolis is having another curfew tonight so they planned to close interstates. They moved up their timeline at the last minute to let protestors gather on I35w. Before the barricade was able to be put up a semi driver was past the area. When he came up on the protestors he started honking to alert them and stopped the semi in the crowd while avoiding hitting anyone. The protestors beat him up. The police had to pepper spray the crowd so they could rescue the driver. He was taken to the hospital and arrested until they have more info. 

Now the headlines are: "Semi drives into crowd of protestors" like he was killing everyone.

No protestors got hurt, they shouldn't be on interstate, and the ineptitude of the leadership caused the situation. 

Now they will likely have more rioting due to the inaccurate info that someone was trying to kill protestors and he police pepper sprayed the crowd. Probably even more when they release the truck driver since he likely didn't do anything illegal. 

if people are dumb enough to crowd in the middle of a highway, they shouldnt be surprised if a vehicle comes driving down the highway and hits them.

i mean if you stand on the train tracks long enough, youre bound to get hit by a train if the driver isnt able to stop in time.    do you beat up the train driver?  arrest the train driver so you can sensationalize it in the news?

these people should have been ran over. protest on the sidewalks you damn idiots, and do it peacefully. thats what we do in canada when we protest.

hell i've been itching for live action sports to return, and i'd totally be into watching this if they could turn it into an extreme sport.   call it protestor bowling.   round up all the people who are upset about racial discrimination, or not being able to go and get a haircut or their nails done during a pandemic,  put them on the interstate, and fire semi trucks at them, counting up the corpses after every bowl, and keep score for 10 rounds.    

i hear that using the jackknife technique will yield the best odds for a strike.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 12еr said:

White supremacist groups are encouraging their members to go out and start **** as well.

Political extremists of all stripes are contributing. 

Can't tell you how many white supremacists I've seen running around with TVs. Good call, Kev.

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Can't tell you how many white supremacists I've seen running around with TVs. Good call, Kev.

You haven't seen a single white nagger on the street rioting?

You should turn off CNN and look for a better. Hammel to watch. They are there.