diazthechamp

Politics thread

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hiding under the whitehouse bunker from a bunch of unarmed people who dont seem to like racism

i dont think obama's ever managed to accomplish that before during his 8 years of presidency, so at least the trumpsters got something to brag about on twitter this morning.

Have the sheeple in your country taken up the fight yet? You better hope not. Your sally asses will just give up everything you got and apologize for not having more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

meanwhile in canada, the protest in montreal got deeemed illegal 3 hours into it after police started firing pepper spray and tear gas at the crowd

still puzzles me as to why people are even bothering to protest here, because canada isnt even a racist country that makes it a priorty to build walls and divide people. instead we welcome people from across the world, and treat people with equality,  and we dont have a white supremacist prime minister who thinks he's real cool for calling people with a different skin color or religion a pocohontas or sleepy eyes and threatens to continue doing it just for the media attention.

and for the most part, our countries 10 or so police officers are rather chill, so i really dont see what exactly the people in canada are protesting or what the point of this protesting here is supposed to serve.  it isnt really going to accomplish much when theres nothing going on here.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

white cops beating down naggers probably happens so often in the states that it never even makes the news unless someones got it on video and it goes viral, and then they might give the cop a paid vacation until the media focuses on the latest donald trump tweet so the country suddenly forgets about it

in canada if a white cop even did as much as to look at a nagger the wrong way,  it would probably make national headlines if our media could find a way to spin it and we'd end up with a country full of canadians standing 2 meters apart with facemasks and toronto maple leafs jerseys on, holding up signs asking politely for a sincere apology

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, SavageTC said:

So im curious, what happens from here? is this just going to fade away in a week or two , business as usual, does it lead to an escalation of violence as the people become more polarized and unwilling to talk, or does this lead to something positive in the not too distant future.

Unless rioters simmer down then Boogaloo happens. Until local officials have the balls to call in the national guard to restore order. 

There's a reason why this isn't happening as much in the rural areas, smaller towns or even some suburbs but mainly right in the heart the most prominent liberal metro $hitholes. 

People in smaller towns tend to respect others & actually care more about their community & almost everyone owns guns in smaller areas plus they will protect themselves at the drop of a hat. The big cities have more opportunity but competition & cost of living standards are higher plus more crime, more police brutality, more welfare, more sanctuary for illegals etc. They're basically failing more except for the middle & upper class. It's a very dog eat dog crabs in a bucket attitude even more so in cities and a lot of people evidently can't hack it so they go straight to hatchet & wanna break stuff. 

In larger cities there also tends to be a false sense of security, a lack of community & a lot more poor mindless hopeless NPC's that are lost without purpose so they want mayhem because they suck at life so bad they want others to feel their pain instead of taking personal responsibility to get better or move somewhere where they can hold their own but nah a lot of these idiots blame everyone else for their fail and think they're owed. 

That's about what it all amounts to. False politically polarized driven class warfare with social fascists leadership on both sides stirring the pot to radicalize mobs of angry brain washed lazy insurgent scum bums. 

Edited by StompGrind

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

meanwhile in canada, the protest in montreal got deeemed illegal 3 hours into it after police started firing pepper spray and tear gas at the crowd

still puzzles me as to why people are even bothering to protest here, because canada isnt even a racist country that makes it a priorty to build walls and divide people. instead we welcome people from across the world, and treat people with equality,  and we dont have a white supremacist prime minister who thinks he's real cool for calling people with a different skin color or religion a pocohontas or sleepy eyes and threatens to continue doing it just for the media attention.

and for the most part, our countries 10 or so police officers are rather chill, so i really dont see what exactly the people in canada are protesting or what the point of this protesting here is supposed to serve.  it isnt really going to accomplish much when theres nothing going on here.

Ok Karen.

doesnt bother me any. its actually rather comical to see a bunch of cities burning and people looting stores for their manequins while their fearless leader hides in a bunker.   meanwhile team red is stationed out front of government buildings all strapped with automatics and hand grenades looking as bad@$$ as possible but all pissed off because they want to get a haircut and their nails done. god bless america.

the last time the spotlight shined this bright on america, their grand cult leader was out there promoting his miracle fish tank cleaner wonderdrug and telling everybody that it would be a great idea to inject bleach. our news is boring as fook compared to this circus show going on down south

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

30 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

white cops beating down naggers probably happens so often in the states that it never even makes the news unless someones got it on video and it goes viral, and then they might give the cop a paid vacation until the media focuses on the latest donald trump tweet so the country suddenly forgets about it

in canada if a white cop even did as much as to look at a nagger the wrong way,  it would probably make national headlines if our media could find a way to spin it and we'd end up with a country full of canadians standing 2 meters apart with facemasks and toronto maple leafs jerseys on, holding up signs asking politely for a sincere apology

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

doesnt bother me any. its actually rather comical to see a bunch of cities burning and people looting stores for their manequins while their fearless leader hides in a bunker.   meanwhile team red is stationed out front of government buildings all strapped with automatics and hand grenades looking as bad@$$ as possible but all pissed off because they want to get a haircut and their nails done. god bless america.

the last time the spotlight shined this bright on america, their grand cult leader was telling everybody that it would be a great idea to inject bleach and trying to promote some of his miracle fish tank cleaner wonderdrug. our news is boring as fook compared to this circus show going on down south

Bold is ironic considering you just posted more words to this forum in a matter of 40 mins or so than 99% of people will this year.

You need a hobby that isn't getting mentally pied by Donald Trump every other day.

watching these montreal protestors and these guys should be ashamed.  montreal rioted harder than this on many occasions, even when their canadiens won the stanley cup. so this is rather tame of them.

they probably dont even know why theyre rioting either. they must be brainwashed by CNN, or paid by american companies and shipped up north to protest like those BC pipeline blockades or whatever.

all these people walking around carrying  these black lives matter signs, when theres not even many black people who live in this country. not to mention police brutality is a rarity here.  and lastly, everything is opened back up after this obama flu is winding down,  so it really makes no sense and we have nothing really to protest or riot over

• Confused 1

ABC still using the term 'protester' for people who are looting and burning buildings down. lol.. The moron reporter even panned the camera over to FK 12 spray painted on the wall during his story. It's pretty clear where the media stands. They love this chit. And I just watched Cecilia Vega defending Antifa, saying "they don't have a leader", and "how could you decipher another protester from an Antifa member?".. If you needed evidence the media encourages their shenanigans, there you go. The media does NOT want them to face consequences. 

There's reports of water bottles filled with gas being hidden in bushes throughout the neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Pallets of bricks appearing randomly on the streets during the "protests" in mutiple cities. Antifa leaders being seen outside the White House. This is now called an insurgency, kids. Bill de Blasio (NYC mayor) has his dipchit kid out getting arrested during this chit. The Dem leaders are now contributing to the chaos. We've reached the stage of an attempted coup now. The leaders in NYC, Chicago, LA, Minneapolis, etc continue to botch the handling of this criminality. Just another attempt to continue sinking the economy.

The media is doing a horsechit job of reporting on all the chaos too. Chicago alone was destroyed last night. Multiple areas hit. Police scanner reports of store owners shooting at looters, people driving down the street shooting randomly at pedestrians. Good luck finding out any of that on CNN.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

ABC still using the term 'protester' for people who are looting and burning buildings down. lol.. The moron reporter even panned the camera over to FK 12 spray painted on the wall during his story. It's pretty clear where the media stands. They love this chit. And I just watched Cecilia Vega defending Antifa, saying "they don't have a leader", and "how could you decipher another protester from an Antifa member?".. If you needed evidence the media encourages their shenanigans, there you go. The media does NOT want them to face consequences. 

There's reports of water bottles filled with gas being hidden in bushes throughout the neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Pallets of bricks appearing randomly on the streets during the "protests" in mutiple cities. Antifa leaders being seen outside the White House. This is now called an insurgency, kids. Bill de Blasio (NYC mayor) has his dipchit kid out getting arrested during this chit. The Dem leaders are now contributing to the chaos. We've reached the stage of an attempted coup now. The leaders in NYC, Chicago, LA, Minneapolis, etc continue to botch the handling of this criminality. Just another attempt to continue sinking the economy.

The media is doing a horsechit job of reporting on all the chaos too. Chicago alone was destroyed last night. Multiple areas hit. Police scanner reports of store owners shooting at looters, people driving down the street shooting randomly at pedestrians. Good luck finding out any of that on CNN.

I saw her talking about it & the stack of bricks being strategically placed. There is somewhat of a legal constitutional slippery slope designating Antifa as terrorist but they can go after them like they would the mafia or gangs with Rico laws. 

The DOJ, FBI local law enforcement etc. already has access to lot of information on some the main actors through social media, phones records & email etc.. Despite the "loose" affiliation and decentralized leadership they thought would protect them they already put themselves out there. People in Hollywood funding these groups should be given warning now to stop or face prosecution along with them. 

There are chapters in different states, iconography, de-facto colors they wear, flags etc.. These people are easily identified it's just a matter of having the man power to do investigations and making sure they have enough evidence to bring charges against them. 

Follow the money & shut down the ability to fund & operate this insurgency faction which is exactly what it is. 

Make bitcoin great again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Bold is ironic considering you just posted more words to this forum in a matter of 40 mins or so than 99% of people will this year.

You need a hobby that isn't getting mentally pied by Donald Trump every other day.

thats gold, coming from the biggest donald trump knob gobbler on the forum. oh yes. typing a few short sentences that barely covers a few inches of my screen means just bringing up the farce this chit has became means im so worked up. i wouldnt expect any of his fellow c0ck jockeys to be able to digest any more than a few negative or sarcastic words about their cult hero without rushing to fire off some lame retort to come to their grand poobah's defense, so something like this comes as no surprise to me from a trumpet

im so hung up on Dr. Donnie that the only time i even tune into any politics is when i read something about the yanks doing something so stupid that i have to see it on video just to believe. i tuned in last night to watch the riot coverage. the last time i tuned into this crap was when he suggested to his cultists to inject the chlorox kool-aid to get rid of their obama flu while his army of trumpets were out there with their big guns out crying about not being able to get a haircut or their nails done

doctor donnie has got me so emotionally wrecked that im hiding in my bunker, afraid that a group of peaceful unarmed citizens are going to body my armed guards and secret service agents, and breach through all the rest of my layers of security.  but ive got 2 years worth of charmin and hand sanitizer, a steady hookup for fish tank cleaner and bleach, a jar of ky jelly and a freshly looted manequin with a georges st pierre karate gi draped over it to help keep me company through these trying times.

the trumpster's living in my head rent free. I've got the TDS baby!  but dont worry, a nice shot of lysol and shoving a light bulb up my butt oughtta fix me right up. ive heard good stories about it. what have i got to lose?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

"fact" checking. About as reliable as wikipedia or snopes. 

i get my facts from twitter and facebook

Edited by -idyb-

20 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I saw her talking about it & the stack of bricks being strategically placed. There is somewhat of a legal constitutional slippery slope designating Antifa as terrorist but they can go after them like they would the mafia or gangs with Rico laws. 

The DOJ, FBI local law enforcement etc. already has access to lot of information on some the main actors through social media, phones records & email etc.. Despite the "loose" affiliation and decentralized leadership they thought would protect them they already put themselves out there. People in Hollywood funding these groups should be given warning now to stop or face prosecution along with them. 

There are chapters in different states, iconography, de-facto colors they wear, flags etc.. These people are easily identified it's just a matter of having the man power to do investigations and making sure they have enough evidence to bring charges against them. 

Follow the money & shut down the ability to fund & operate this insurgency faction which is exactly what it is. 

Make bitcoin great again

It's on the way back up.  Couple of days ago I bought 10k BTC withdrawn from my plummeting super and it's already paid the transaction fee with profit 😂 

Also, rumours are Q and co Has infiltrated Antifa and doxxed ALL members in the past couple of hours

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

EZXg33dWsAAJg2E?format=jpg&name=small

How bout that. Always knew they were terrorist scum. RIP Thunbergs. 

🤣

My girlfriend has a niece that could work as a double for Greta Thunberg. It takes everything in me to not be a **** to that kid.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

thats gold, coming from the biggest donald trump knob gobbler on the forum. oh yes. typing a few short sentences that barely covers a few inches of my screen means just bringing up the farce this chit has became means im so worked up. i wouldnt expect any of his fellow c0ck jockeys to be able to digest any more than a few negative or sarcastic words about their cult hero without rushing to fire off some lame retort to come to their grand poobah's defense, so something like this comes as no surprise to me from a trumpet

im so hung up on Dr. Donnie that the only time i even tune into any politics is when i read something about the yanks doing something so stupid that i have to see it on video just to believe. i tuned in last night to watch the riot coverage. still not sure if theyre more pissed off about that black dude or their haircuts.  the last time i tuned into this crap was when he suggested to his cultists to inject the chlorox kool-aid to get rid of their obama flu. i cant get trump out of my head!

doctor donnie has got me so emotionally wrecked that im hiding in my bunker, afraid that a group of peaceful unarmed citizens are going to body my armed guards and secret service agents, and breach through all the rest of my layers of security.  but ive got 2 years worth of charmin and hand sanitizer, a steady hookup for fish tank cleaner and bleach, a jar of ky jelly and a freshly looted manequin with a georges st pierre karate gi draped over it to help keep me company through these trying times.

the trumpster's living in my head rent free. I've got the TDS baby!  but dont worry, a nice shot of lysol and shoving a light bulb up my butt oughtta fix me right up. ive heard good stories about it. what have i got to lose?

Go back to bed Joe Dirt, you're drunk. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, StompGrind said:

LOL

this one got me good. didnt realise the video was a year old until i found another video of it. i didnt even know this was all staged either, even though ive seen people having to use an excavator to pry one out of a convenience store and load it onto the back of a truck

twitter really let me down with their newly enforced fact-checking regulations. all i seen was an african-american banking technician casually taking an ATM for a walk and then going to install it on a bus.   looked legit AF to me.

nice troll stomp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this one got me good. didnt realise the video was a year old until i found another video of it. i didnt even know this was all staged either, even though ive seen people having to use an excavator to pry one out of a convenience store and load it onto the back of a truck

twitter really let me down with their newly enforced fact-checking regulations. all i seen was an african-american banking technician casually taking an ATM for a walk and then going to install it on a bus.   looked legit AF to me.

nice troll stomp

I wasn't attempting to troll with it. I just thought it was hilarious and worth posting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Go back to bed Joe Dirt, you're drunk. 

hey look, our resident trumper from the land down under come to fire off at me. once again, not surprised motherfooker.    you must be real pissed at me lately especially after all the chit thats going down with your boy picobones jones.

but to be fair im waiting for the liquor store to open so i can get me a 3 litre of captain morgan that i should have bought last week. i'm down to 2 beers to get me through until then

• Confused 1

Meh, nothing a bit of inclement weather won't sort out.  Nothing like a bit of heavy rain to dampen the enthusiasm of protesters.

• Like 4

This was the video i saw with the stack of bricks strategically placed. Would like to find out just who put them there and why. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

This was the video i saw with the stack of bricks strategically placed. Would like to find out just who put them there and why. 

A bricklayer? To build something?  I'm not saying there aren't dark forces manipulating all this, but that's hardly a smoking gun.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hey look, our resident trumper from the land down under come to fire off at me. once again, not surprised motherfooker.    you must be real pissed at me lately especially after all the chit thats going down with your boy picobones jones.

but to be fair im waiting for the liquor store to open so i can get me a 3 litre of captain morgan that i should have bought last week. i'm down to 2 beers to get me through until then

Lol I was the one person demanding you get unbant. But you're constant whining is getting old. Also,  Jones ain't my boy,  I just like how salty he makes you and others while defending his belt like a GOAT and not running away to retirement in his prime like a certain homosexual Canadian former garbage man who denied fathering a child worse than Soup denying his lack of parking ability 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Lol I was the one person demanding you get unbant. But you're constant whining is getting old. Also,  Jones ain't my boy,  I just like how salty he makes you and others while defending his belt like a GOAT and not running away to retirement in his prime like a certain homosexual Canadian former garbage man who denied fathering a child worse than Soup denying his lack of parking ability 

you aint gonna pull the wool over my eyes. jon jones has always been your boy homie. this forum needs a fact check censorship feature

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

you aint gonna pull the wool over my eyes. jon jones has always been your boy homie. this forum needs a fact check censorship feature

I'm the forum fact check.

You lack the finely tuned sensitivity to detect an @Ozpride gimmick.  He's got the second most on the whole fora.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I wasn't attempting to troll with it. I just thought it was hilarious and worth posting. 

i didnt even know it was an older video either until one of my friends told me after i showed him that

i finished laughing my **** off and texted a buddy to google the video of a black guy carrying an ATM onto a bus. he found the original video and figured it out. but i dont know if he's figured out yet that its staged.

nonetheless it was hilarious and i commend you for your trolling

DPSwsS6.jpg

i wasnt really tuned into the riots just yet and i figured that was just something that happened the other day in minneapolis or something, so i totally bought it.  screw you stomp, i dont care how fake it is, it's still real to me!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

A bricklayer? To build something?  I'm not saying there aren't dark forces manipulating all this, but that's hardly a smoking gun.

During lockdown & protest? It's possible. 

It's not a smoking gun but there's been a lot of suspicious things like that going on for yrs in relation to violent activist protest.

The person that made the video is a reporter for BlazeTV and has been covering Antifa for yrs. 

^^ and Covid over reaction lock down sure $hit didn't help. Was the perfect storm for all this mess to escalate. 

14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm the forum fact check.

You lack the finely tuned sensitivity to detect an @Ozpride gimmick.  He's got the second most on the whole fora.

ozpride is not a gimmick account or a bot!  there is a picture of a person on his forum profile picture.   i'm pretty sure he's a professional rugby or soccer player. maybe even both

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Hopefully all these Antifa scum will have enough pressure put on them along with their financial backers that they will cease ops or even better leave this country for the good of everyone if they don't like it here so much. 

27 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That specific one isn't a for sure but independent journalists like Tim Pool have studied and interviewed Antifa members and they say hiding weapons, bricks, and rocks is a normal strategy. They go out in the morning with construction vests on in a van and strategically put a stack of bricks, rocks, and direct people to it after inciting violence. 

• Like 2

So Saturday we had a protest here. It was a little tense but civil. The cops and protestors largely had conversations and were taking pics together. 

During the protest 4 busses came into town and met in the parking lot of a closed store. That night a group of people helped incite violence to the point that they broke into and looted 3 bars/restaurants. Some citizens with ARs protected other stores until a state of emergency was declared.  After that police from 23 towns came to help and kept the destruction to a minimum. They tried going to our mall, a sporting goods store, and a Walmart but met more police and were disbanded. 

That night the busses were seen at a gas station filling up and heading south. Social media was saying they were heading to Sioux Falls, SD to start something there. Sure enough they showed up in Sioux Falls yesterday. Last night 700 people went to a mall and started breaking windows. Police tear gassed them. They tried going to other stores but were largely stopped. 

Tonight is supposed to be Rapid City, SD. We will see if it happens. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

also jon jones isnt "defending his belt like a GOAT".   in fact, juiced up jonny just vacated the belt on twitter yesterday after those last two cans beat him so badly that he decided he's not worthy of being a champion anymore. the last two cans he fought literally beat the fight right out of jon jones

and you say he's not running away?  bro he just ran from the entire heavyweight division. just the other week he was acting like he was gonna fight ngannou, until francis called him out on it and agreed. now jon doesnt want to fight him all of a sudden, and then he's back on twitter challenging izzy to move up a weight class to fight him. he literally just ducked francis ngannou.

not only is he running away from the cans at heavyweight, but now all of a sudden he wants to run away from the sport.

gsp walked away from the sport after moving up a weight class and choking the world champion unconscious, and winning another belt. jon jones' last hoorah was to get his **** kicked for his two last fights in front of a bunch of blind judges, get another DUI while shooting guns off downtown, and then duck francis.

putting it all out there doesnt make me whiny or salty.  i would be if i was a picobones jones fan and have to resort to calling everyone else a bunch of salty haters and try to act like all the bullchit he's done never happened while trying to call him the greatest.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

There are numerous instances of pallets of bricks landing in the middle of these protests. NOT a coincidence.

• Like 3

In case anyone was wondering, in Chicago there were 82 people shot, and 19 dead over the weekend from violence not caused by police. 

I'm still trying to figure out if they matter, or if they weren't black enough or what.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Unless rioters simmer down then Boogaloo happens. Until local officials have the balls to call in the national guard to restore order. 

There's a reason why this isn't happening as much in the rural areas, smaller towns or even some suburbs but mainly right in the heart the most prominent liberal metro $hitholes. 

People in smaller towns tend to respect others & actually care more about their community & almost everyone owns guns in smaller areas plus they will protect themselves at the drop of a hat. The big cities have more opportunity but competition & cost of living standards are higher plus more crime, more police brutality, more welfare, more sanctuary for illegals etc. They're basically failing more except for the middle & upper class. It's a very dog eat dog crabs in a bucket attitude even more so in cities and a lot of people evidently can't hack it so they go straight to hatchet & wanna break stuff. 

In larger cities there also tends to be a false sense of security, a lack of community & a lot more poor mindless hopeless NPC's that are lost without purpose so they want mayhem because they suck at life so bad they want others to feel their pain instead of taking personal responsibility to get better or move somewhere where they can hold their own but nah a lot of these idiots blame everyone else for their fail and think they're owed. 

That's about what it all amounts to. False politically polarized driven class warfare with social fascists leadership on both sides stirring the pot to radicalize mobs of angry brain washed lazy insurgent scum bums. 

People don't riot in small towns because the only place big enough to loot is Walmart.  Funny how you stuck the "liberal metro ****holes" comment into your post. It's not a liberal or conservative problem, the Anarchist groups, who don't identify with either group, are responsible for most of it. No worries here, this is like the 4th time this has happened in the last 10 years. The people in charge act like they want it to happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

Looks like that video ended at the best part. No way he doesn't end up on his **** after trying to throw the damn thing lmao.

Anybody else notice the difference between the mugshot released of the cop and the face in the video? Tito is far from the brightest bulb in the box, but he's on the right track there. Something weird happening with that.

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

People don't riot in small towns because the only place big enough to loot is Walmart.  Funny how you stuck the "liberal metro ****holes" comment into your post. It's not a liberal or conservative problem, the Anarchist groups, who don't identify with either group, are responsible for most of it. No worries here, this is like the 4th time this has happened in the last 10 years. The people in charge act like they want it to happen.

That's because you live in a liberal $hithole. 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

And again, like I just went through with the other zombie, how the hell can you look at this picture and claim it's a white supremacist? What is the indicator to prove to you this is a white supremacist? Don't those guys normally go out of their way to let you know they're a white supremacist?? (Rhetorical question, answer is obviously: Yes.) Why aren't these guys????

Ooooooh, I know... it's because they're NOT white supremacist, you doofus.

I didn't say that specific guy is a white supremacist. I said they have been posting on their forums encouraging their members to go out and start trouble. It's not hard to imagine they are out there with the throngs of white people who are currently looting.

And no, they don't go out of their way to let you know you are a white supremacist. They hide it so they don't get fired from the bank.

In NH, there was one protest which remained peaceful. The only arrest was a group of MAGA ****s who showed up to talk **** to the protesters and then brandished a weapon. The one who brandished the weapon got arrested and that's it.

Our governor, who is a Republican by the way, handled the whole thing well. It's been reported he called the event organizers and told them he supports their message and their right to protest peacefully and the whole thing went down well. 

Sununu has also been handling the coronavirus fairly well. He might be the only R to get a vote from me come November. 

Although, the state legislature keeps passing marijuana legalization and then he veto's. He needs to get his head out of his **** in that regard.

Edited by 12еr

22 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

That's because you live in a liberal $hithole. 🤣

I live in a small town in northern California, population around 16,0000, the nearest city with over 100,000 people is 60 miles away. Liberal, but far from a chithole!

• Like 1

So Trump is calling the Governors weak, while the guy cowered in a bunker.

You can't make this **** up.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I loved how Rudy went on tv two nights ago to say this was happening because democrat governors were weak and their policies emboldened criminals and then the very next night the courthouse in Nashville burns. 

What a ****ing moron.

40 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

he was strategizing his defense against a bunch of angry unarmed negros

he's been training ufc with colby covington down in the bunker, got all juiced up on lysol and fish tank cleaner, and he's ready to throw some presidential hands at the next pissed off black guy who complains about getting shot at by police when he's out stealing televisions and carpentry tools

Edited by -idyb-

9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You actually can though lol

"The President did in fact take a trip into orbit aboard Elon's latest successful rocket launch according to sources within the White House who were not authorized to publicly discuss private matters and spoke on condition of anonymity to CNN"

"The President was out rioting in NYC last night & shot a man on 5th ave. then he yelled "WU TANG!!! ya think it's a game son, i'm still getting re-elected" then barked twice as he left the scene in a hurry in an unmarked heavily armored black SUV according to unnamed witnesses that wish to remain anonymous but reported it to ABC news." 

See how easy that was...

Who knows if he really was or wasn't.  

• Like 3

donald trump is a man of culture and diversity.  i'm sure he's down with wutang. he's probably even got the whole discography of tupac and biggie down in the bunker.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1