diazthechamp

Politics thread

There's also a case to made for letting out criminals due to Covid. Not exactly a good idea. 

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

donald trump is a man of culture and diversity. i'm sure he's down with wutang. he's probably got the whole discography of tupac and biggie down in the bunker.

Melania is a fan of ASAP rocky. For that fact alone i like her WAY more than Trump. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Melania is a fan of ASAP rocky. For that fact alone i like her WAY more than Trump. 

with the P-Res in office, the white house is anything but white.

doctor donnie is known around the world as a lyrical genius. he uses the platform of social media to unite his entire nation of people together as one, and encourage his fellow brothers of different colors to rise up and take a stand against corrupt authority and racial intolerance.  last i heard from a random internet source, he was actually the one who wrote the song for NWA called F*ck The Police.

ive also heard from a little bird on twitter that he also wrote a song about sniffing ajax and smoking fish tank rocks, but then andre nickatina came along and changed the lyrics to make the song about cocaine.

Edited by -idyb-

19 hours ago, juice64011 said:

MN is ****ing up so bad. 

Minneapolis is having another curfew tonight so they planned to close interstates. They moved up their timeline at the last minute to let protestors gather on I35w. Before the barricade was able to be put up a semi driver was past the area. When he came up on the protestors he started honking to alert them and stopped the semi in the crowd while avoiding hitting anyone. The protestors beat him up. The police had to pepper spray the crowd so they could rescue the driver. He was taken to the hospital and arrested until they have more info. 

Now the headlines are: "Semi drives into crowd of protestors" like he was killing everyone.

No protestors got hurt, they shouldn't be on interstate, and the ineptitude of the leadership caused the situation. 

Now they will likely have more rioting due to the inaccurate info that someone was trying to kill protestors and he police pepper sprayed the crowd. Probably even more when they release the truck driver since he likely didn't do anything illegal. 

"The driver of a semitrailer who rolled into the midst of thousands of people who had gathered on a closed Minneapolis freeway to protest George Floyd's death was apparently confused and didn't mean to injure anyone, Gov. Tim Walz said Monday."

Called it

Edit: Also lol@ the narrative being changed from driving "nearly full force" into the crowd to "rolled" into the crowd within 24 hours. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

People don't riot in small towns because the only place big enough to loot is Walmart.  Funny how you stuck the "liberal metro ****holes" comment into your post. It's not a liberal or conservative problem, the Anarchist groups, who don't identify with either group, are responsible for most of it. No worries here, this is like the 4th time this has happened in the last 10 years. The people in charge act like they want it to happen.

Antifa to almost a man are the extreme left.  Wtf are you on about Foss? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

ABC's White House reporter went on a whole soliloquy about why they're not a terrorist group this morning. lol.. Antifa is most definitely sponsored by the far left.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Now be a good boy, and Google Ben Crump + the name of every black person the media claimed was killed by police. You should find that he slithers his way into every one of these cases, and literally always has a contradictory autopsy. And then nothing happens. lol

4 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Found very tanned GSP

FB_IMG_1591044515743.jpg

I like how you can clearly see a blurred image of the police officer that unfortunately walked up on that..... 

Officer Johnson:  Lemme see your han.....ahhh... just some naggers eating @ss. Carry on imma ghost out now. 

30 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Found @TUF

FB_IMG_1591044321849.jpg

It's almost as if you don't pay attention to this thread or politics at all. I feel shocked. 

• Haha 1

So the guy that was just trying to do his job and managed to stop a semi in time before hitting anybody and then proceeded to get dragged out and beaten and then arrested is getting a smear campaign now. With the news citing a domestic assault from 8 years ago that was dropped and including his donations to the Trump campaign like it was a crime lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trucker-drove-crowd-protesters-minneapolis-151009072.html

But you wont hear anywhere on the news about George Floyd's 8 priors including breaking and entering. 

Geico, Denny's, and others respond after GMA calls Kermit the Frog ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

101108539_849615132199150_37691305844801

100765017_849615168865813_51537082454827

101763105_849615198865810_54391488513971

101542489_849615225532474_53839549095760

Lord how I wish these were piles of sticks

• Haha 1

word on the street is that genius lyricist and pioneer of sarcasm rap MC Trump gained alot of notoriety for his honorable work in the the black community and he's already went platinum on his latest LP, and he's using the proceeds to build an 18 hole golf course in his underground bunker.

after over 250 failed attempts while in office in the transition to become a better golfer than president, paid for by american taxpayers, he's now alleged to have given up his cheating game, fired megasoup, and started taking driving lessons from his colored comrades tiger woods and jon jones

pretty soon he'll have the presidential strength to drive a golf ball over 200 yards. which is farther than any Ford can travel

Edited by -idyb-

I hadn't realised until today quite how sinister a pile of bricks could be. 

They've got one of those massive outdoor jenga sets at a park near me... or at least that's what they WANT us to think 🤔

Democratic governors of the states under siege complaining that Trump spoke mean to them during conference call !

Looting equals reparation apparently, .. that's what I woke up to-

REPARATIONS.png?1507925312

Edited by Bezerker101

54 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

101108539_849615132199150_37691305844801

100765017_849615168865813_51537082454827

101763105_849615198865810_54391488513971

101542489_849615225532474_53839549095760

License plate in clear view in the video. Someone should send that in to LAPD although i' sure they have their hands full to follow up on those idiots. 

Send the black chick a reward on CashApp. I respect people like her. 

I've seen a number of videos with black people running white instigators off & one where a group of black dudes formed a line to protect an officer that got stranded. 

The video i saw with white activist breaking glass then got ran off all look like the same malnourished non bath taking Portland activist dressed in all black hipster cloths with skinny jeans etc. we've all seen in Antifa videos. 

Just now, VertFTW said:

Lol

Trump should be happy. If he wasnt hiding in his bunker, he could look out and see hes finally drawn a bigger crowd than Obama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Mom of the yr. award goes to this woman. 

I remember seeing that happen live, so funny. I was surprised the media reported on it. 

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Trump should be happy. If he wasnt hiding in his bunker, he could look out and see hes finally drawn a bigger crowd than Obama.

Shouldn't come as a surprise, Private Bone spurs has a history or running the other way.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Shouldn't come as a surprise, Private Bone spurs has a history or running the other way.

I just hope the guy that said he'd be the first to run into the Florida school shooting, let little Eric and Don Junior into his White House bunker fort.

Oh chit Oz needs to get strapped these just appeared at my front yard

IMG20200602084659.jpg

43n46v.jpg

Edited by Ozpride
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Oh chit Oz needs to get strapped these just appeared at my front yard

IMG20200602084659.jpg

43n46v.jpg

You have to give someone credit. To pre order your bricks and have them delivered before the riot. That is an organized criminal with a big set of balls.

• Like 2

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Link?

Anyone have any other good live feeds of other cities? Please post

• Thanks 1

Its like a party of old stupid people today.

Trump wants to bring the military down on civilians (will we finally see the 2nd amendment people out in the streets against the Army trying to disperse protesters and their 1st amendment rights?)

Biden the dumb **** wants police trained to shoot people in the legs.

Tune in tomorrow for as the old ****s say dumb ****.

7 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Anarchy is extreme left, but nowhere near "Democrat" or "liberal".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Lol. Its nice to see a religious person call a spade a spade.

Screenshot_20200601-191746_Facebook.jpg

Lol **** whoever wrote this and the high horse they rode in on

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

You don't believe in the all knowing, all powerful mythical being that rules the universe?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Lol, Sacred act of peaceful protest. Methinks dude needs to take a look outta his window before he spouts his bollox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An Ausgaylian news crew got assaulted by the police when Trunk sent the cops to clear out the protesters for his photo op earlier.

@Ozpride isn't going to know what to say about this one.

43oe7r.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know we've all probably forgot what real leadership sounds like at this point, so here is GOATbama to remind us how a President should address the people during times like this.

As millions of people across the country take to the streets and raise their voices in response to the killing of George Floyd and the ongoing problem of unequal justice, many people have reached out asking how we can sustain momentum to bring about real change.

Ultimately, it’s going to be up to a new generation of activists to shape strategies that best fit the times. But I believe there are some basic lessons to draw from past efforts that are worth remembering.

First, the waves of protests across the country represent a genuine and legitimate frustration over a decades-long failure to reform police practices and the broader criminal justice system in the United States. The overwhelming majority of participants have been peaceful, courageous, responsible, and inspiring. They deserve our respect and support, not condemnation — something that police in cities like Camden and Flint have commendably understood.

On the other hand, the small minority of folks who’ve resorted to violence in various forms, whether out of genuine anger or mere opportunism, are putting innocent people at risk, compounding the destruction of neighborhoods that are often already short on services and investment and detracting from the larger cause. I saw an elderly black woman being interviewed today in tears because the only grocery store in her neighborhood had been trashed. If history is any guide, that store may take years to come back. So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves.

Second, I’ve heard some suggest that the recurrent problem of racial bias in our criminal justice system proves that only protests and direct action can bring about change, and that voting and participation in electoral politics is a waste of time. I couldn’t disagree more. The point of protest is to raise public awareness, to put a spotlight on injustice, and to make the powers that be uncomfortable; in fact, throughout American history, it’s often only been in response to protests and civil disobedience that the political system has even paid attention to marginalized communities. But eventually, aspirations have to be translated into specific laws and institutional practices — and in a democracy, that only happens when we elect government officials who are responsive to our demands.

Moreover, it’s important for us to understand which levels of government have the biggest impact on our criminal justice system and police practices. When we think about politics, a lot of us focus only on the presidency and the federal government. And yes, we should be fighting to make sure that we have a president, a Congress, a U.S. Justice Department, and a federal judiciary that actually recognize the ongoing, corrosive role that racism plays in our society and want to do something about it. But the elected officials who matter most in reforming police departments and the criminal justice system work at the state and local levels.

It’s mayors and county executives that appoint most police chiefs and negotiate collective bargaining agreements with police unions. It’s district attorneys and state’s attorneys that decide whether or not to investigate and ultimately charge those involved in police misconduct. Those are all elected positions. In some places, police review boards with the power to monitor police conduct are elected as well. Unfortunately, voter turnout in these local races is usually pitifully low, especially among young people — which makes no sense given the direct impact these offices have on social justice issues, not to mention the fact that who wins and who loses those seats is often determined by just a few thousand, or even a few hundred, votes.

So the bottom line is this: if we want to bring about real change, then the choice isn’t between protest and politics. We have to do both. We have to mobilize to raise awareness, and we have to organize and cast our ballots to make sure that we elect candidates who will act on reform.

Finally, the more specific we can make demands for criminal justice and police reform, the harder it will be for elected officials to just offer lip service to the cause and then fall back into business as usual once protests have gone away. The content of that reform agenda will be different for various communities. A big city may need one set of reforms; a rural community may need another. Some agencies will require wholesale rehabilitation; others should make minor improvements. Every law enforcement agency should have clear policies, including an independent body that conducts investigations of alleged misconduct. Tailoring reforms for each community will require local activists and organizations to do their research and educate fellow citizens in their community on what strategies work best.

But as a starting point, here’s a report and toolkit developed by the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and based on the work of the Task Force on 21st Century Policing that I formed when I was in the White House. And if you’re interested in taking concrete action, we’ve also created a dedicated site at the Obama Foundation to aggregate and direct you to useful resources and organizations who’ve been fighting the good fight at the local and national levels for years.

I recognize that these past few months have been hard and dispiriting — that the fear, sorrow, uncertainty, and hardship of a pandemic have been compounded by tragic reminders that prejudice and inequality still shape so much of American life. But watching the heightened activism of young people in recent weeks, of every race and every station, makes me hopeful. If, going forward, we can channel our justifiable anger into peaceful, sustained, and effective action, then this moment can be a real turning point in our nation’s long journey to live up to our highest ideals.

Let’s get to work.

Now contrast that statement with Trunk awkwardly holding a bible for the first time to pretend to gin up support with idiot evangelicals and threatening martial law on his citizens. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

An Ausgaylian news crew got assaulted by the police when Trunk sent the cops to clear out the protesters for his photo op earlier.

@Ozpride isn't going to know what to say about this one.

43oe7r.jpg

@Ozpride please respond in meme format. 

Thanks m8. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1