Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, 12еr said:

 

Now contrast that statement with Trunk awkwardly holding a bible for the first time to pretend to gin up support with idiot evangelicals and threatening martial law on his citizens. 
 
 

How dare you question his devoutness, the bible is his favourite book!

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol they organized a protest at my counties courthouse yesterday and only 10 people showed up. It lasted an hour and they ran once the local biker gang showed up with 100+ people open carrying AR's and handguns. 

 

They barely got a word out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How dare you question his devoutness, the bible is his favourite book!

 

 

Pretty sure you are now an honorary and founding member of the TDS crew after this post mate. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I know we've all probably forgot w

 
 

Mate that was too long even without the giant text 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

@Ozpride please respond in meme format. 

Thanks m8. 

 

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

An Ausgaylian news crew got assaulted by the police when Trunk sent the cops to clear out the protesters for his photo op earlier.

 

@Ozpride isn't going to know what to say about this one.

 

43oe7r.jpg

 

unnamed (12).gif

tenor (5).gif

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How dare you question his devoutness, the bible is his favourite book!

 

 

even i know more verses from the bible and i dont even pretend to be a christian

Austin 3:16 : I just whooped your ass!

thats about the only one i know. i think i hear the lord reciting it to me in the mornings when ive went too hard on the whiskey and im praying to the toilet gods

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this live smh

From like 30 secs in this is the weirdest most awkward looking thing I've seen in a while. I was waiting from them to bring a black baby in for him to hold and take a picture with. I h8 when politicans pull stunts like this. i.e. everything is a prop and they're being fake AF. 

 

 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Lol **** whoever wrote this and the high horse they rode in on

The Bishop of the Church in question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The Bishop of the Church in question?

Yep.  Let someone **** him for a change instead of him to little boys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozpride said:

Yep.  Let someone **** him for a change instead of him to little boys

I believe in between his pedophilia he had some outrage that the President is gassing his people for a photo op.

 

Probably something Jesus would have been outraged on if he existed.

 

But what does he know, Trumps brand of Religion involves strippers, adultery, attacking and getting pissed on. So its a new type of movement I guess.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO i can see it now at Trump's next photo op he gonna have a cardboard cutout of Jesus standing next to him with a caption saying "i'm with Trump."

 s7301305.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Anyway, how did things go over night?  Better or worse?  Stay safe homies.

I spent most of yesterday ****ing off at the casino in Iowa with the woman, but there were some real developments on social media that you almost certainly will not see on the news.

In Mexican controlled areas of Chicago, and by Mexican controlled I mean Latin Kings and other Mexican gangs, they were dragging black people from cars and beating them senseless starting at about 5AM yesterday. Pipes, poles, chains, eventually guns and starting cars on fire. They were riding down the street throwing bricks at pedestrians that were black. They said absolutely no black people in their areas.

Good luck getting an explanation for all that on CNN. The "race war" all these morons think they're kicking off is not going as planned. lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Anonymous Hacks Chicago Police Scanners to Play N.W.A.’s “**** Tha Police”

"Chocolate Rain" was also played over the police department's radios
 

man this sounds way too hilarious to be true. but i didnt find it on theonion.com so who knows?

Stuff like that is all over twitter. Might be true but I've yet to see much "proof" from any of these "official" anon channels & accounts. A lot of those accounts are definitely leftists radicals or Russians. 

I have a hypothesis the actual anon's started  really a psy-op coming out of intel services. i.e. a division of hackers in intel that wanted to leak $hit & spread propaganda. They used the program to recruit other talented hackers that got into that movement. 

 

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even when Jon Jones gets his keys taken away he's still up to no good.

Here we have Jon Jones walking the streets of albuquerque during the protests,  physically intimidating and stealing cans of spray paint from aspiring graffitti artists

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/6/1/21276771/jon-jones-shuts-down-vandalism-during-protests-in-albuquerque

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

couldnt help but to notice the instagram caption from the video of jon jones looting spray paint from aspiring graffiti artists

qeJMHkU.jpg

 

so jon jones is giving everyone the heads up and telling everyone to stay indoors again.  this can only mean that he's gonna be firing off guns and drunk driving through the streets again

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They must have brought bunker boys tanning machine down too. Probably just trying to blend in with all the scary brown people.

 

1d2j2775sf251.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My respect to the spray painter who saw "f*** the POTUS" had already been spray painted, and spray painted "f*** Trump" anyways

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know the TDS is on 99 when you're celebrating bird chested morons insitgating trouble at the house of your president. lol

Hopefully you get what you want, and those morons push far enough to engage the gunners on the roof. Hell, maybe that's what I want too. Wouldn't mind a good massacre on the front lawn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I believe in between his pedophilia he had some outrage that the President is gassing his people for a photo op.

 

Probably something Jesus would have been outraged on if he existed.

 

But what does he know, Trumps brand of Religion involves strippers, adultery, attacking and getting pissed on. So its a new type of movement I guess.

If Jesus did exist he was banging a hooker and hanging out with degenerates, Trump would have been an apostle - or vice versa 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You know the TDS is on 99 when you're celebrating bird chested morons insitgating trouble at the house of your president. lol

Hopefully you get what you want, and those morons push far enough to engage the gunners on the roof. Hell, maybe that's what I want too. Wouldn't mind a good massacre on the front lawn.

Laughing Too Hard GIF - Shaq Laughing Hysterical GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Laughing Too Hard GIF - Shaq Laughing Hysterical GIFs

Here's the attention you've been so desperately seeking since you begged your way back onto a forum about a sport you don't watch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trump threatening to send in the military to combat unarmed protestors.   does this mean he's gonna wage war against his own citizens?

its a good time to be canadian

d13dcdf1530bdeb58609a751829828b8.jpg

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I believe in between his pedophilia he had some outrage that the President is gassing his people for a photo op.

 

Probably something Jesus would have been outraged on if he existed.

 

But what does he know, Trumps brand of Religion involves strippers, adultery, attacking and getting pissed on. So its a new type of movement I guess.

This is not undisputed by even atheist historians.  Please refer to @SVTContour98's sig for further information.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

trump threatening to send in the military to combat unarmed protestors.   does this mean he's gonna wage war against his own citizens?

its a good time to be canadian

d13dcdf1530bdeb58609a751829828b8.jpg

 

This guy is like Rachel Maddow now. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I spent most of yesterday ****ing off at the casino in Iowa with the woman, but there were some real developments on social media that you almost certainly will not see on the news.

In Mexican controlled areas of Chicago, and by Mexican controlled I mean Latin Kings and other Mexican gangs, they were dragging black people from cars and beating them senseless starting at about 5AM yesterday. Pipes, poles, chains, eventually guns and starting cars on fire. They were riding down the street throwing bricks at pedestrians that were black. They said absolutely no black people in their areas.

Good luck getting an explanation for all that on CNN. The "race war" all these morons think they're kicking off is not going as planned. lol

Fun times.  Surprisingly, that hasn't made the BBC top 10 news so i was unaware.

Actually, that's the silver lining...for weeks the top 10 BBC news stories have been various dissections of Corona.  Now in the top 10 we have a story about Trump sending in the army, Police getting battered by looters, not to mention a heart-warming story about a tiger.

The Mexican controlled part of Chicago is probably a fairly fierce place, but due to some excessive stereotyping when i was young, this image comes to mind and it doesn't seem so bad.

main-qimg-cf26892594a9ade65c1d4a382178c4 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I spent most of yesterday ****ing off at the casino in Iowa with the woman, but there were some real developments on social media that you almost certainly will not see on the news.

In Mexican controlled areas of Chicago, and by Mexican controlled I mean Latin Kings and other Mexican gangs, they were dragging black people from cars and beating them senseless starting at about 5AM yesterday. Pipes, poles, chains, eventually guns and starting cars on fire. They were riding down the street throwing bricks at pedestrians that were black. They said absolutely no black people in their areas.

Good luck getting an explanation for all that on CNN. The "race war" all these morons think they're kicking off is not going as planned. lol

You would know better than all of us but from stuff i read that's kind of a normal day in the South side of Chicago no? haha

Was like that when i lived in NOLA. City was pretty safe for the most part but certain housing projects & really poor areas even police didn't bother going there lol. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fun times.  Surprisingly, that hasn't made the BBC top 10 news so i was unaware.

Actually, that's the silver lining...for weeks the top 10 BBC news stories have been various dissections of Corona.  Now in the top 10 we have a story about Trump sending in the army, Police getting battered by looters, not to mention a heart-warming story about a tiger.

The Mexican controlled part of Chicago is probably a fairly fierce place, but due to some excessive stereotyping when i was young, this image comes to mind and it doesn't seem so bad.

main-qimg-cf26892594a9ade65c1d4a382178c4 

 

 

That's Vert. These guys are more like the ones towards the end of Training Day.

I had to have heard 30 different descriptions of incidents on social media yesterday. Serious violence too. An old woman bricked in the face by a passing car, people with their children being dragged out of vehicles and their cars set on fire, people being beaten unconscious with pipes. It got wild out there.... for black people. The Mexicans were allowing everybody else in and out, no problem. Also, there's a ton of racial arguments going on in the comment sections on FB, because a lot of these people went to schools together. They know each other. They're just not really allowed on one another's turf, even when there isn't all of this looting and crime being committed by blacks. I just didn't whatsoever see it coming. In the usual story of the pending race war that everyone thinks they're pushing from all sides, the white people are the scum of the Earth and everyone is coming for them. This is not playing out like that.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

You would know better than all of us but from stuff i read that's kind of a normal day in the South side of Chicago no? haha

Was like that when i lived in NOLA. City was pretty safe for the most part but certain housing projects & really poor areas even police didn't bother going there lol. 

Oh yeah. There has been a ton of Mexican on black violence, and vice versa, lately. But this has turned into something else. These guys control the area outside of Cook County jail too. If you don't have a ride, you walk out into Latin King territory. From all accounts right now, that's at least a hospital stint waiting to happen. Maybe even a trip to the graveyard. These Mexicans don't **** around. They had guys on rooftops with rifles last night again. 

However, it does seem like they're enraging a lot of usually calm black people with this. Not all of the stories I heard yesterday were from criminals. Some of them were about their sisters and nephews and chit. That's not going to go over well, even when this chit settles down. That's going to have a lasting effect.

EDIT: I should state that there has been ZERO looting in their neighborhoods. So....

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You know the TDS is on 99 when you're celebrating bird chested morons insitgating trouble at the house of your president. lol

I couldnt help but read this ^ in this tone...

thumb_fear-not-m-lady-for-l-am-here-to-protect-2458542.png.c5f4c351fb5884360540167f84027b66.png

50c.jpg.d7d1b5a397c92ea397eea6dfcfc0af2e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a Trump Simp isnt a thing, it should be.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Oh yeah. There has been a ton of Mexican on black violence, and vice versa, lately. But this has turned into something else. These guys control the area outside of Cook County jail too. If you don't have a ride, you walk out into Latin King territory. From all accounts right now, that's at least a hospital stint waiting to happen. Maybe even a trip to the graveyard. These Mexicans don't **** around. They had guys on rooftops with rifles last night again. 

However, it does seem like they're enraging a lot of usually calm black people with this. Not all of the stories I heard yesterday were from criminals. Some of them were about their sisters and nephews and chit. That's not going to go over well, even when this chit settles down. That's going to have a lasting effect.

I kinda respect that on some level. In these wild times having a zero tolerance policy like nah son your not coming into our neighborhood causing chaos breaking & burning $hit. It ain't happening here so go some where else fools. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StompGrind said:

I kinda respect that on some level. In these wild times having a zero tolerance policy like nah son your not coming into our neighborhood causing chaos breaking & burning $hit. It ain't happening here so go some where else fools. 

Whilst I'm inclined to agree, violence begets violence.

I have zero solutions to offer btw.  Just seems you're locked in somewhat of an escalating spiral.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Whilst I'm inclined to agree, violence begets violence.

I have zero solutions to offer btw.  Just seems you're locked in somewhat of an escalating spiral.

I agree but if there isn't an alternative you gotta do what you gotta do to defend yourself & survive. 

Unless something else major happens and the economy completely collapses turning the whole country into complete anarchy it's likely nothing like what we've seen in these larger cities is gonna come to my small town but if it did my plan is to be reclusive till it blows over but if it comes to me my peace offering is a full plate of plato.

I'm prepared, willing and able to defend mine with extreme prejudice but i'd rather die than take from someone else. I know what people can turn into when they're totally desperate so i'm not playing games & i won't have the slightest bit of a guilty conscience being an executioner if someone decides to come take mine. You either leave me alone or you better be willing to die because i am & i'm not afraid to i just prefer not to. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Whilst I'm inclined to agree, violence begets violence.

I have zero solutions to offer btw.  Just seems you're locked in somewhat of an escalating spiral.

Absolutely. Especially once this first cop either "commits suicide" or gets let off. And then the other three cops (who haven't been charged yet, but their own commissioner called them complicit on CNN so it's coming) eventually get their cases dismissed. At that point, what we're seeing now will seem minor. 

I'm already seeing lots of posts about black people wanting to go invade mostly white neighborhoods. @I_Take_Roids_m8, be on the lookout m8.

The other thing I'm seeing wayyyyyy too much of is emphasizing "black owned" in the media. The media will actively encourage these idiots to target whites and other minorities subconsciously. And how is that okay? As far as I'm concerned, if you painted "Black owned" on your business in an attempt to send them next door to the white owned shop, you are as racist as the people you claim to be protesting against. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Absolutely. Especially once this first cop either "commits suicide" or gets let off. And then the other three cops (who haven't been charged yet, but their own commissioner called them complicit on CNN so it's coming) eventually get their cases dismissed. At that point, what we're seeing now will seem minor. 

I'm already seeing lots of posts about black people wanting to go invade mostly white neighborhoods. @I_Take_Roids_m8, be on the lookout m8.

The other thing I'm seeing wayyyyyy too much of is emphasizing "black owned" in the media. The media will actively encourage these idiots to target whites and other minorities subconsciously. And how is that okay? As far as I'm concerned, if you painted "Black owned" on your business in an attempt to send them next door to the white owned shop, you are as racist as the people you claim to be protesting against. 

Agreed 1000000% on everything you said. 

 

I'm not too concerned about my area. We have blacks here but they are out numbered 100:1. 

 

We have more guns and ammo than the Army so let em try. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker Carlson and Ann Coulter had a Megamind "what if i don't want to be the bad guy anymore" moment this week when they went in on Drumpf

“If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across the street from your house, how can you protect my family? How are you going to protect the country? How are you trying?”

"The president reassured America that he and his family were just fine. The federally funded bodyguards had kept them safe. He did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire. He seemed aware only of himself.”

"'No matter what,' they'll tell you," Carlson said of a handful of advisers around the president, "'our voters aren't going anywhere. The trailer parks are rock-solid. What choice do they have? They've got to vote for us."

Jurassic World Sequel Sounds Absurd, but Here's Goldblum | The ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The closer we get to the election, the more Fakes News and other "conservatives" will start to distance themselves from Trump. If you don't believe in the 40 polls that had Biden way ahead of Trump last month, the narrative shift by the GOP should tell you everything you need to know. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden is just the same as Obama before him, a smooth talking salesman selling snake oil. Words of comfort, platitudes doled out to the masses, all in that calm measured tone that we've come to expect from our politicians and yet all meaningless.

****all action just more of the same'ol same'ol promises served with a heavy dose of syrup and honey..

Fall for it if you may and i'm sure many will. My money is still on Trump.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

Biden is just the same as Obama before him, a smooth talking salesman selling snake oil. Words of comfort, platitudes doled out to the masses, all in that calm measured tone that we've come to expect from our politicians and yet all meaningless.

****all action just more of the same'ol same'ol promises served with a heavy dose of syrup and honey..

Fall for it if you may and i'm sure many will. My money is still on Trump.  

Your life is a meme m8

Why 'This Is Fine' Is the Meme This Year Deserves - The New York Times

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the talking heads are all banging on about 'peaceful protesters' as if they're the ones Trump aims to send in the troops against.

More misinformation aimed at stoking up hate and fear in the gullible.

Just another day in the office.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Your life is a meme m8

Why 'This Is Fine' Is the Meme This Year Deserves - The New York Times

Keep living in the bubble m8. CNN has your back, you'll be fine, lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...