diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

When you read this thread first thing in the morning and there's no argument between @TUF and @StompGrind/ @cashflow

C'mon, Do Something | Know Your Meme

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

In the meantime, we can argue about Michael Gove if you like?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

It's just some old loser hiding behind the internet and 2,000 miles to pretend he's hard. It's not really exciting. I'm actually done with it, because that's all he does here. He has never watched fighting and most of his e-friends left.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Is there anything to even argue about that Tosser lol? Even at peak troll I couldn't say something remotely good about that waste of skin. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's just some old loser hiding behind the internet and 2,000 miles to pretend he's hard. It's not really exciting. I'm actually done with it, because that's all he does here. He has never watched fighting and most of his e-friends left.

Meh, it's all relative. Us British are simple folk, easily amused.

• Like 1

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Is there anything to even argue about that Tosser lol? Even at peak troll I couldn't say something remotely good about that waste of skin. 

I think he means well.  Just all these precious snowflake teachers got all upset because he expects them to do a hard day's work.

Lol, my heart's not in it.  I don't think any of those things apart from that teachers are generally a bit precious.

• Haha 1

I think he means well.  Just all these precious snowflake teachers got all upset because he expects them to do a hard day's work.

Lol, my heart's not in it.  I don't think any of those things apart from that teachers are generally a bit precious.

I'll give you that. 

Gove can be amusing thought tbh. There was this hilarious interview I watched where the guy just point blank asked 'so have you ever driven 30 miles to test your eyesight then' (because of the Cummings thing) and Gove starts to go on about 'well, um, yes..........but I did fail my test 7 times'. It really cracked me up lol, what an utter wanker. 

Edited by NoCakeForYaya
  • Haha 1

Meh, it's all relative. Us British are simple folk, easily amused.

Wickles at 62 years old is still as sad as he was at 25. I need to try not to encourage it. lol

9 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'll give you that. 

Gove can be amusing thought tbh. There was this hilarious interview I watched where the guy just point blank asked 'so have you ever driven 30 miles to test your eyesight then' (because of the Cummings thing) and Gove starts to go on about 'well, um, yes..........but I did fail my test 7 times'. It really cracked me up lol, what an utter wanker. 

Yeah, the tories generally have a good line of comebacks.  Mogg is a comedy genius.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

My mum was in his class in school said her only memory of him was him fainting in school when they had to watch the living and growing/sex education video😂 dudes always been a beta. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, the tories generally have a good line of comebacks.  Mogg is a comedy genius.

I hate him but this was just way too good. @TUF would be TRIGGERED at this if he lived in England. The ultimate disrespect. 

Jacob Rees-Mogg Takes Brexit Lying Down - The New York Times

• Like 1

Like you can't even make this chit up anymore. The left bashing Trump for taking a picture with a Bible at a church and then q few days later they wear some jig scarf around their necks kneeling in predetermined areas. 

The left really are mentally ill. I honestly think another 4 years of Trump will make them go full bonkers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

My mum was in his class in school said her only memory of him was him fainting in school when they had to watch the living and growing/sex education video😂 dudes always been a beta. 

This is ****ing quality lmao. 

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Like you can't even make this chit up anymore. The left bashing Trump for taking a picture with a Bible at a church and then q few days later they wear some jig scarf around their necks kneeling in predetermined areas. 

The left really are mentally ill. I honestly think another 4 years of Trump will make them go full bonkers. 

I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed the jig brother testifying on police brutality in front of the House of Reps. The thought process behind it was my favorite part.

"mY DiStRiCt wAs JuSt lOoTeD aNd bUrNeD oVeR sOmE DrUg aDdIcT KiLlEd bY tHe pIgS.... lEt'S GiVe hIs BrOtHeR sOmE TiMe tO sToKe tHe fLaMeS!!!!!"

lol wut

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I hate him but this was just way too good. @TUF would be TRIGGERED at this if he lived in England. The ultimate disrespect. 

Jacob Rees-Mogg Takes Brexit Lying Down - The New York Times

Shades of Rick James/Charlie Murphy. Almost NSFW.

• Haha 1

How long til we find out George Floyd was passing counterfeit bills made at the club he worked with the pig at? The club was under investigation for counterfeit bills, and they just so happened to burn down during the 'protests'.

I think this pig knew this idiot was still passing funny money that they made at the club after they told him to stop. I think he was silencing a witness.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How long til we find out George Floyd was passing counterfeit bills made at the club he worked with the pig at? The club was under investigation for counterfeit bills, and they just so happened to burn down during the 'protests'.

I think this pig knew this idiot was still passing funny money that they made at the club after they told him to stop. I think he was silencing a witness.

It only makes sense if the 75 year old geriatric from Buffalo was the ring master the whole time.

21 minutes ago, TUF said:

It only makes sense if the 75 year old geriatric from Buffalo was the ring master the whole time.

Is this the part where you tell me a pig wouldn't be a part of something like that?

The club owner lied and said they never knew each other, then we find out they knew each other quite well and worked together for nearly ten years. The jig is passing funny money. Then the club burns down..... It doesn't take Ice T to crack this case.

• Like 1

“We didn’t create violence. Violence came from the hands of white people and white people need to take ownership of that. Before all of this happened all those hundreds of years ago, we were chilling, fine, living our life of beauty and peace in Africa and it was stolen from us”. 

What folks did to Africa was horrific and rightly show should be remembered but this whole idea that Africa was some sort peace loving paradise before we arrived is complete horse*hit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

“We didn’t create violence. Violence came from the hands of white people and white people need to take ownership of that. Before all of this happened all those hundreds of years ago, we were chilling, fine, living our life of beauty and peace in Africa and it was stolen from us”. 

What folks did to Africa was horrific and rightly show should be remembered but this whole idea that Africa was some sort peace loving paradise before we arrived is complete horse*hit. 

You mean the Africans didn't round up their people, slaughter the weak, rape the women and children and sell the young bucks to the Soups of the world?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

It's easier to focus on the past than acknowledge the present. They've been brainwashed into believing they will never escape oppression. It's simply easier to explain to your kids than "Your daddy is in prison because he robbed the convenience store on the corner, and that's why we don't shop there."

• Like 1

I like how politicians on all levels dont even bother justifying their actions to Trump anymore and instead just settle for writing him off like everybodies angry grandpa that nobody listens to.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's easier to focus on the past than acknowledge the present. They've been brainwashed into believing they will never escape oppression. It's simply easier to explain to your kids than "Your daddy is in prison because he robbed the convenience store on the corner, and that's why we don't shop there."

If anybody should be getting reparations, its us whiteies that are stuck with the tax bill every year on prisons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:
  • The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945
  • Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964
  • Generation X: Born 1965-1980
  • Millennials: Born 1981-1996
  • Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present

Missed gen Y mate. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yea, but at least the dems didn’t have to send federal agents and the military to tear gas their citizens beforehand. 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Yea, but at least the dems didn’t have to send federal agents and the military to tear gas their citizens beforehand. 

They just had jigs burn cities to the ground and attack innocent people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

They just had jigs burn cities to the ground and attack innocent people. 

No they didn't.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

WhY dO tHeY hAtE uS

Dude should have pulled out a piece and stuck it down that pigs throat. 

I hope jigs and cops kill each other so us white straight males can live peacefully in this country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 12еr said:

No they didn't.

Surreeeeeeee 

Dems have escalated every violent protest in this country for the past 35 years. 

If we started this chit in January in Virginia we would have been shot. They were quick to put ole whitey in a cage near the capital of Virginia ehhh?

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I hope jigs and cops kill each other so us white straight males can live peacefully in this country. 

this one is even worse...pulled over b/c it was suspicious that he was going 65 in a 70...cop was baitin him too by asking all those travel/work questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why? Cause I don't act like a foglet trying to get youtube subs. Don't be a coont and follow basic commands and be white and the odds are in your favor. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TUF said:

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why? Cause I don't act like a foglet trying to get youtube subs. Don't be a coont and follow basic commands and be white and the odds are in your favor. 

How does boot leather taste? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lol at thinking being harassed by a pig and thinking threatening physical violence against the guy was warranted. 

****ing YIKES. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TUF said:

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why?

you're white?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at thinking being harassed by a pig and thinking threatening physical violence against the guy was warranted. 

****ing YIKES. 

What's the alternative? These aren't new laws. If you get pulled over for speeding, and act like a tweaker, you're probably gonna get asked to step out. Doesn't make me a boot licker for thinking that snowflake shouldn't be coddled. If somebody refuses to get out of their vehicle, it's usually for a reason. 

And before you pull up a bunch of other examples, nobody isn't saying that ^ cop and other cops aren't coonts. That driver was just being a bigger coont. 

• Thanks 1

Omo, you can't "thank" me for my viewpoint and "thank" someone else for an entirely opposing viewpoint. This isn't the Seahawks, you have to pick a team before one of us takes the L. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, TUF said:

Omo, you can't "thank" me for my viewpoint and "thank" someone else for an entirely opposing viewpoint. This isn't the Seahawks, you have to pick a team before one of us takes the L. 

You should thank him he didn't slip you a confused.

At least 50% of my notifications are Omo being confused by something i've said.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2