Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

When you read this thread first thing in the morning and there's no argument between @TUF and @StompGrind/ @cashflow

C'mon, Do Something | Know Your Meme

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

In the meantime, we can argue about Michael Gove if you like?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

In the meantime, we can argue about Michael Gove if you like?

It's just some old loser hiding behind the internet and 2,000 miles to pretend he's hard. It's not really exciting. I'm actually done with it, because that's all he does here. He has never watched fighting and most of his e-friends left.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

In the meantime, we can argue about Michael Gove if you like?

Is there anything to even argue about that Tosser lol? Even at peak troll I couldn't say something remotely good about that waste of skin. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's just some old loser hiding behind the internet and 2,000 miles to pretend he's hard. It's not really exciting. I'm actually done with it, because that's all he does here. He has never watched fighting and most of his e-friends left.

Meh, it's all relative. Us British are simple folk, easily amused.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Is there anything to even argue about that Tosser lol? Even at peak troll I couldn't say something remotely good about that waste of skin. 

I think he means well.  Just all these precious snowflake teachers got all upset because he expects them to do a hard day's work.

Lol, my heart's not in it.  I don't think any of those things apart from that teachers are generally a bit precious.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think he means well.  Just all these precious snowflake teachers got all upset because he expects them to do a hard day's work.

Lol, my heart's not in it.  I don't think any of those things apart from that teachers are generally a bit precious.

I'll give you that. 

Gove can be amusing thought tbh. There was this hilarious interview I watched where the guy just point blank asked 'so have you ever driven 30 miles to test your eyesight then' (because of the Cummings thing) and Gove starts to go on about 'well, um, yes..........but I did fail my test 7 times'. It really cracked me up lol, what an utter wanker. 

Edited by NoCakeForYaya
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Meh, it's all relative. Us British are simple folk, easily amused.

Wickles at 62 years old is still as sad as he was at 25. I need to try not to encourage it. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'll give you that. 

Gove can be amusing thought tbh. There was this hilarious interview I watched where the guy just point blank asked 'so have you ever driven 30 miles to test your eyesight then' (because of the Cummings thing) and Gove starts to go on about 'well, um, yes..........but I did fail my test 7 times'. It really cracked me up lol, what an utter wanker. 

Yeah, the tories generally have a good line of comebacks.  Mogg is a comedy genius.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would highly recommend the WW3 thread if you want your daily dose of American civil war.  There's a triple threat match going on as we speak!

In the meantime, we can argue about Michael Gove if you like?

My mum was in his class in school said her only memory of him was him fainting in school when they had to watch the living and growing/sex education video😂 dudes always been a beta. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, the tories generally have a good line of comebacks.  Mogg is a comedy genius.

I hate him but this was just way too good. @TUF would be TRIGGERED at this if he lived in England. The ultimate disrespect. 

Jacob Rees-Mogg Takes Brexit Lying Down - The New York Times

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like you can't even make this chit up anymore. The left bashing Trump for taking a picture with a Bible at a church and then q few days later they wear some jig scarf around their necks kneeling in predetermined areas. 

 

The left really are mentally ill. I honestly think another 4 years of Trump will make them go full bonkers. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

My mum was in his class in school said her only memory of him was him fainting in school when they had to watch the living and growing/sex education video😂 dudes always been a beta. 

This is ****ing quality lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Like you can't even make this chit up anymore. The left bashing Trump for taking a picture with a Bible at a church and then q few days later they wear some jig scarf around their necks kneeling in predetermined areas. 

 

The left really are mentally ill. I honestly think another 4 years of Trump will make them go full bonkers. 

I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed the jig brother testifying on police brutality in front of the House of Reps. The thought process behind it was my favorite part.

"mY DiStRiCt wAs JuSt lOoTeD aNd bUrNeD oVeR sOmE DrUg aDdIcT KiLlEd bY tHe pIgS.... lEt'S GiVe hIs BrOtHeR sOmE TiMe tO sToKe tHe fLaMeS!!!!!"

lol wut

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I hate him but this was just way too good. @TUF would be TRIGGERED at this if he lived in England. The ultimate disrespect. 

Jacob Rees-Mogg Takes Brexit Lying Down - The New York Times

Shades of Rick James/Charlie Murphy. Almost NSFW.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long til we find out George Floyd was passing counterfeit bills made at the club he worked with the pig at? The club was under investigation for counterfeit bills, and they just so happened to burn down during the 'protests'.

I think this pig knew this idiot was still passing funny money that they made at the club after they told him to stop. I think he was silencing a witness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How long til we find out George Floyd was passing counterfeit bills made at the club he worked with the pig at? The club was under investigation for counterfeit bills, and they just so happened to burn down during the 'protests'.

I think this pig knew this idiot was still passing funny money that they made at the club after they told him to stop. I think he was silencing a witness.

It only makes sense if the 75 year old geriatric from Buffalo was the ring master the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TUF said:

It only makes sense if the 75 year old geriatric from Buffalo was the ring master the whole time.

Is this the part where you tell me a pig wouldn't be a part of something like that?

The club owner lied and said they never knew each other, then we find out they knew each other quite well and worked together for nearly ten years. The jig is passing funny money. Then the club burns down..... It doesn't take Ice T to crack this case.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“We didn’t create violence. Violence came from the hands of white people and white people need to take ownership of that. Before all of this happened all those hundreds of years ago, we were chilling, fine, living our life of beauty and peace in Africa and it was stolen from us”. 

 

What folks did to Africa was horrific and rightly show should be remembered but this whole idea that Africa was some sort peace loving paradise before we arrived is complete horse*hit. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

“We didn’t create violence. Violence came from the hands of white people and white people need to take ownership of that. Before all of this happened all those hundreds of years ago, we were chilling, fine, living our life of beauty and peace in Africa and it was stolen from us”. 

 

What folks did to Africa was horrific and rightly show should be remembered but this whole idea that Africa was some sort peace loving paradise before we arrived is complete horse*hit. 

You mean the Africans didn't round up their people, slaughter the weak, rape the women and children and sell the young bucks to the Soups of the world?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

“We didn’t create violence. Violence came from the hands of white people and white people need to take ownership of that. Before all of this happened all those hundreds of years ago, we were chilling, fine, living our life of beauty and peace in Africa and it was stolen from us”. 

 

What folks did to Africa was horrific and rightly show should be remembered but this whole idea that Africa was some sort peace loving paradise before we arrived is complete horse*hit. 

It's easier to focus on the past than acknowledge the present. They've been brainwashed into believing they will never escape oppression. It's simply easier to explain to your kids than "Your daddy is in prison because he robbed the convenience store on the corner, and that's why we don't shop there."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how politicians on all levels dont even bother justifying their actions to Trump anymore and instead just settle for writing him off like everybodies angry grandpa that nobody listens to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's easier to focus on the past than acknowledge the present. They've been brainwashed into believing they will never escape oppression. It's simply easier to explain to your kids than "Your daddy is in prison because he robbed the convenience store on the corner, and that's why we don't shop there."

If anybody should be getting reparations, its us whiteies that are stuck with the tax bill every year on prisons.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:
  • The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945
  • Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964
  • Generation X: Born 1965-1980
  • Millennials: Born 1981-1996
  • Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present

Missed gen Y mate. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Like you can't even make this chit up anymore. The left bashing Trump for taking a picture with a Bible at a church and then q few days later they wear some jig scarf around their necks kneeling in predetermined areas. 

 

The left really are mentally ill. I honestly think another 4 years of Trump will make them go full bonkers. 

Yea, but at least the dems didn’t have to send federal agents and the military to tear gas their citizens beforehand. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Yea, but at least the dems didn’t have to send federal agents and the military to tear gas their citizens beforehand. 

They just had jigs burn cities to the ground and attack innocent people. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

They just had jigs burn cities to the ground and attack innocent people. 

No they didn't.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

WhY dO tHeY hAtE uS

 

Dude should have pulled out a piece and stuck it down that pigs throat. 

 

I hope jigs and cops kill each other so us white straight males can live peacefully in this country. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 12еr said:

No they didn't.

Surreeeeeeee 

Dems have escalated every violent protest in this country for the past 35 years. 

If we started this chit in January in Virginia we would have been shot. They were quick to put ole whitey in a cage near the capital of Virginia ehhh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dude should have pulled out a piece and stuck it down that pigs throat. 

 

I hope jigs and cops kill each other so us white straight males can live peacefully in this country. 

this one is even worse...pulled over b/c it was suspicious that he was going 65 in a 70...cop was baitin him too by asking all those travel/work questions.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dude should have pulled out a piece and stuck it down that pigs throat. 

 

I hope jigs and cops kill each other so us white straight males can live peacefully in this country. 

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why? Cause I don't act like a foglet trying to get youtube subs. Don't be a coont and follow basic commands and be white and the odds are in your favor. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TUF said:

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why? Cause I don't act like a foglet trying to get youtube subs. Don't be a coont and follow basic commands and be white and the odds are in your favor. 

 

How does boot leather taste? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at thinking being harassed by a pig and thinking threatening physical violence against the guy was warranted. 

 

****ing YIKES. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TUF said:

Why?

I've been pulled over several times in the last 18 years and have never gotten a ticket or been threatened with pepper spray. You know why?

you're white?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at thinking being harassed by a pig and thinking threatening physical violence against the guy was warranted. 

 

****ing YIKES. 

What's the alternative? These aren't new laws. If you get pulled over for speeding, and act like a tweaker, you're probably gonna get asked to step out. Doesn't make me a boot licker for thinking that snowflake shouldn't be coddled. If somebody refuses to get out of their vehicle, it's usually for a reason. 

And before you pull up a bunch of other examples, nobody isn't saying that ^ cop and other cops aren't coonts. That driver was just being a bigger coont. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omo, you can't "thank" me for my viewpoint and "thank" someone else for an entirely opposing viewpoint. This isn't the Seahawks, you have to pick a team before one of us takes the L. 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

Omo, you can't "thank" me for my viewpoint and "thank" someone else for an entirely opposing viewpoint. This isn't the Seahawks, you have to pick a team before one of us takes the L. 

You should thank him he didn't slip you a confused.

At least 50% of my notifications are Omo being confused by something i've said.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...