Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

For some reason, YouTube is spamming me with compilations of a woman they call AOC lately.  If she's one of the voices for the left, that explains why this thread drips with derision at times.

Can any of you actually listen to that whiny, pugnacious, self-satisfied nasal voice without wanting to kick a hole in a wall?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

For some reason, YouTube is spamming me with compilations of a woman they call AOC lately.  If she's one of the voices for the left, that explains why this thread drips with derision at times.

Can any of you actually listen to that whiny, pugnacious, self-satisfied nasal voice without wanting to kick a hole in a wall?

no

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, juice64011 said:

AOC- Only Nazis oppose open borders.

Also AOC-“The Bronx is much safer now and I’m happy to say that,” AOC says. But she’d be happier if tourists didn’t take their selfie sticks to her home borough. “I think the way a lot of us feel is, listen, like, keep your Instagram posts outside of the Boogie Down. Like, this is for us.”

 

@Bubba_Sparks

AOC after the Joker movie made a staircase popular. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

For some reason, YouTube is spamming me with compilations of a woman they call AOC lately.  If she's one of the voices for the left, that explains why this thread drips with derision at times.

Can any of you actually listen to that whiny, pugnacious, self-satisfied nasal voice without wanting to kick a hole in a wall?

AOC is our queen. Put some respecc on her name, ginger peasant.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

For some reason, YouTube is spamming me with compilations of a woman they call AOC lately.  If she's one of the voices for the left, that explains why this thread drips with derision at times.

Can any of you actually listen to that whiny, pugnacious, self-satisfied nasal voice without wanting to kick a hole in a wall?

I can't even listen to her. Can't help but feel like this everytime

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump on Hannity crying more than a kid whose lunch money was stolen.

 

Is Mitch not around to go change that diaper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

suit

I didn't know Trump had a badonk-a-donk. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

 

If you ask his niece, she will probably tell you its a diaper as he ****s himself regularly. 

He must be eating the same stuff as Bartaloni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

If you ask his niece, she will probably tell you its a diaper as he ****s himself regularly. 

He must be eating the same stuff as Bartaloni

didnt he once say he wanted to date his own daughter?

well i guess he wont have to worry about getting kentucky and alabama's votes

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

didnt he once say he wanted to date his own daughter?

well i guess he wont have to worry about getting kentucky and alabama's votes

You should change your name to NPC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hurr durr!  whats next? a crack about TDS or some stupid chit?

does it bother you that your most beloved idiot, literally the poster boy for the word idiot if you type the word into google,  wants to grab his own daughter by the pu$$y?  

not gonna lie.  i'd probably want to smash that stormy daniels style too

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hurr durr!  whats next? a crack about TDS or some stupid chit?

does it bother you that your most beloved idiot, literally the poster boy for the word idiot if you type the word into google,  wants to grab his own daughter by the pu$$y?  

not gonna lie.  i'd probably want to smash that stormy daniels style too

I think it bothers you more than he can, and you can't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well if my daddy gave me millions of dollars, i could put my pecker in just about anything that has a hole in it. but hey if a nation of idiots votes me in as their idiot in chief, to hell with paying that p*rn star 130 grand to get my d*ck a little wet when my own wife wont even touch me,.  i'd f*ck the whole country

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a recent Gallup poll shows the liberal media has a lower approval/ trustworthiness rating than congress,

... in fact - they were 16th out of 16   👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

well if my daddy gave me millions of dollars, i could put my pecker in just about anything that has a hole in it. but hey if a nation of idiots votes me in as their idiot in chief, to hell with paying that p*rn star 130 grand to get my d*ck a little wet when my own wife wont even touch me,.  i'd f*ck the whole country

No you couldn't. 

286099640-Billy-Madison-Chris-Farley-300

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

well if my daddy gave me millions of dollars, i could put my pecker in just about anything that has a hole in it. but hey if a nation of idiots votes me in as their idiot in chief, to hell with paying that p*rn star 130 grand to get my d*ck a little wet when my own wife wont even touch me,.  i'd f*ck the whole country

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKIjh_2esTWR8Hck51atZ

bst.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKIjh_2esTWR8Hck51atZ

 

 

im not saying our great nations leader isnt an idiot, but at least he's not literally the poster boy of idiot when i type the word into google

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Srs question for people that h8 trump soo much. Why do you guys always go to this mindset first? tenor.gif

What did the guy actually do to you? Srsly think about. What is it that you're really so angry about? Is Trump your scapegoat or something? I don't get it. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Srs question for people that h8 trump soo much. Why do you guys always go to this mindset first? tenor.gif

What did the guy actually do to you? Srsly think about. What is it that you're really so angry about? Is Trump your scapegoat or something? I don't get it. 

 

 

 

Anything other than a Trump vote cracks the door open for Socialism, .. by far the lesser of 2 evils . Voting Biden is putting

the stamp of approval on Socialism . People bash Trump bcoz they think it's fashionable .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Srs question for people that h8 trump soo much. Why do you guys always go to this mindset first? tenor.gif

What did the guy actually do to you? Srsly think about. What is it that you're really so angry about? Is Trump your scapegoat or something? I don't get it. 

 

 

The media and internet memes told them to.

I don't agree with a lot of what he does or how he acts. I don't agree with a lot of attitudes and actions of other prominent Republicans or Democrats. 

I don't hate any of them though and I don't talk about any of them constantly. It's honestly weird how divided a world could be over one leader who has almost zero affect on their day to day lives. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his hairdue is a good enough reason to hate him so i'm going with that

what exactly is there to like about him?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Anything other than a Trump vote cracks the door open for Socialism, .. by far the lesser of 2 evils . Voting Biden is putting

the stamp of approval on Socialism . People bash Trump bcoz they think it's fashionable .

I think Biden would step aside and let the progressives take control. This would empower the extreme left and cause more division since the Dems will pander to them. 

On the other hand, a Trump reelection would divide everyone further as well. ****ed either way because neither party would vote in a viable moderate candidate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

his hairdue is a good enough reason to hate him so i'm going with that

what exactly is there to like about him?

His policies help our economy. So much so that if Biden wins the election, our stock market will drop.

Trump's hair>Mullet

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

His policies help our economy. So much so that if Biden wins the election, our stock market will drop.

Trump's hair>Mullet

 

it was never a a mullet. you piss off troll

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I think Biden would step aside and let the progressives take control. This would empower the extreme left and cause more division since the Dems will pander to them. 

On the other hand, a Trump reelection would divide everyone further as well. ****ed either way because neither party would vote in a viable moderate candidate. 

 

People underestimate the enormity of the conservative "Silent Majority", .. you know them,

.... they're the people that said they voted for Hillary when asked by the exit-pollers in '16 (Hillary was given a 91% of winning with 2 hrs remaining to vote)-

and I don't believe the ultra progressive Marxists would accept/ tolerate a moderate old-schooler Dem > they're not taking a step backwards .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bezerker101 said:

 

Anything other than a Trump vote cracks the door open for Socialism, .. by far the lesser of 2 evils . Voting Biden is putting

the stamp of approval on Socialism . People bash Trump bcoz they think it's fashionable .

I don't think it's just that. 4+ yrs ago nobody gave AF about Trump tbh. He was still a celeb but he wasn't on anyone's radar really. Now he dominates most of the news/media.

I think it's 4+ yrs of over saturated programming brainwashing + a collision with tech/AI & a working knowledge of psychology/behavioral programming techniques becoming more widely weaponized doing a destructive social experiment much more effectively than any time in history. 

I'd love to see behind the scenes data that tech companies, news media & perhaps the Intel community along with academic & social sciences are aware of & using these obvious propaganda techniques. I'd like to see just how developed that's become from where it was in the past. I think it would be a srs eye opener & people would have a reason to be angry if they became aware of the full truth behind the curtain so to speak. 

I'm very aware this is happening on a large scale globally but the extent now is definitely progressing & much more sinister. 

What that actually says about our society is deeply troubling especially the way social media, big tech, governments, special interest, think tanks etc. have become FAR more effective propaganda pushers today & into the future it's not looking good. 

Kinda $hit that nightmares of made of & tbh i keeps me up at night sometimes. If there is something i'm angry about it's that. 

I know where it leads.... the game is to engineer & rouse the mob into a frenzy so they can justify implementing controls that give them more power to dominate & control. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if any of you have seen it but this is how i'm starting to view all of this consume obey divide conquer 1984 crap.

One of the realists speeches ever spoke. 

Society is pretty much a sim now. 

World needs to get back to this vibe...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.... basically they're saying "If the gov't won't pay us reparations, ... we'll riot, burn and loot (looting = reparations)

plus no saying Merry Christmas, no historical statues of flags, no Jews except Hollywood, and Covid face-masks

are optional"-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Srs question for people that h8 trump soo much. Why do you guys always go to this mindset first? tenor.gif

What did the guy actually do to you? Srsly think about. What is it that you're really so angry about? Is Trump your scapegoat or something? I don't get it. 

 

 

Serious question in return: who on here do you think hates Trump? I only ever see people point out when he does stupid stuff. There's a huge chasm between people on here taking the piss out of him and the people wailing on election night. 

There is no evidence of community spreading TDS on this fora. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Serious question in return: who on here do you think hates Trump? I only ever see people point out when he does stupid stuff. There's a huge chasm between people on here taking the piss out of him and the people wailing on election night. 

There is no evidence of community spreading TDS on this fora. 

With all due respect i think you're a tad off in that assessment but i'm willing to give some ground.

I can see the h8 in a lot of post. I can smell the fumes from the vitriol of the words written. You can fake some of that for a good show & a nice ranting but some of it i suspect is legitimately real hatred & i could be wrong a little but not much.

Reason i say that with a little bit of certainty?  

It's not just about calling him on stupid stuff. It's the consistent h8 with no objectivity is my observation with quite a few that literally piss/moan boo hoo over anything they hear about him & it's obvious they spend way too much time reading up on T. There are some here in this thread they almost never talk about anything else but T or bring him up even when the subject has nothing to do with him. Talk about living rent free m8. 

A simple fact. You can't singularly focus on something that much without there being some kind of deep passion there and since with some people it's always a negative emotion from them there it's fairly safe to describe that emotion as h8. Some people here clearly can't be objective at all when it comes to T. Their negative feelings override any rationalization so orange man bad from second 1 & it there is no room for any nuance. 

I doubt anyone here will be crying at election time if he wins again. We're a savage enough lot here. Even the soi boi lib cucks won't be shedding any tears. 🤣

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

With all due respect i think you're a tad off in that assessment but i'm willing to give some ground.

I can see the h8 in a lot of post. I can smell the fumes from the vitriol of the words written. You can fake some of that for a good show & a nice ranting but some of it i suspect is legitimately real hatred & i could be wrong a little but not much.

Reason i say that with a little bit of certainty?  

It's not just about calling him on stupid stuff. It's the consistent h8 with no objectivity is my observation with quite a few that literally piss/moan boo hoo over anything they hear about him & it's obvious they spend way too much time reading up on T. There are some here in this thread they almost never talk about anything else but T or bring him up even when the subject has nothing to do with him. Talk about living rent free m8. 

A simple fact. You can't singularly focus on something that much without there being some kind of deep passion there and since with some people it's always a negative emotion from them there it's fairly safe to describe that emotion as h8. Some people here clearly can't be objective at all when it comes to T. Their negative feelings override any rationalization so orange man bad from second 1 & it there is no room for any nuance. 

I doubt anyone here will be crying at election time if he wins again. We're a savage enough lot here. Even the soi boi lib cucks won't be shedding any tears. 🤣

I see people taking the piss nothing more, nothing less. There are way more people who hate Conor than Trump on this fora. 

I think it's nothing more than the usual positive amplification of views that is typical of the fora. Just as nobody is that anti - Trump, I don't see anyone who is rabidly pro-Trump either. A lot of the angst in this thread is more about animosity between posters than animosity towards Trump. 

I also think there is only one regular poster on this thread who seems to have an unhealthy fixation politically speaking, and that's zerk. Everyone else on both sides are mainly in it for the lulz. 

Actually, there is a poster who probably does indeed hate Trump. But he never posts in this thread any more. 

That's my take... I've been wrong a lot though, so who knows?

@NoCakeForYaya. You're another neutral. Do you see rampant TDS in here? Or just people taking the piss out of a guy who's fair game?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...