diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

I saw this Bolo wrap thing the other day. bolawrap-handheld-lasso-device-instantly < Spidey cops spidey cops .....Look out here comes the spidey cops LOL

Not a perfect solution because a lot of peoples balance sucks and falling on concrete ain't good for people that don't know how to fall.

That said it may be a decent alternative to pepper spray, tasers & guns as a first response for all these Pu$$Y cops that fear for their lives. 

What the **** is this, man?

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What the **** is this, man?

It's a restraint system that some police forces are going to start using. I think some have already tested on a small scale or at least some were advocating for it's use. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Look up Bolo Wrap. 

It's a restraint system that some police forces are going to start using. I think some have already tested on a small scale or at least some were advocating for it's use. 

Thanks m8.  Considering where you live we might have to hit up the Mississippi Grind before the world ends.  I can play your car my cash.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Thanks m8.  Considering where you live we might have to hit up the Mississippi Grind before the world ends.  I can play your car my cash.

Dead ****ing serious dog.  I could fly out when things are normal.  My game is tight and I bet house games are easier to come by.

54 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Don't really buy it "secretly installed in all public places" but certainly cameras & recognition software has gone up in many places. Not really an Obama thing but a tech and security thing. 

IDK about here or Europe so much yet but in China they have AI tracking/recognition systems that can identify people's age, gender in real time based on a bunch of seemingly obscure characteristics like shapes, height, proportions & their specific gate and it's surprisingly accurate. When you got a billion people & the AI is logging & learning more identifying characteristics that's only gonna get more accurate the more data points they have. 

In closer with higher res they may even already be able to narrow down who is who based on just their eyes even without retina scans just based on shape & proportions & cross referenced along with all the other identifying characteristics. 

How will that work considering they all look the same 🤔

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

It looks cool, wondering how long before some idiot cop throws it round someone's neck and it throttles them though?

Personally i think they need to train the cops be much better at throwing hands and securing TD's

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's sad that he was shot at all.  Omo are you one of our non American citizens?  

Omo's favourite film is Independence Day, plus he has a long held urge to pipe bomb Jose Aldo (hello to you Mr FBI man), so I've always assumed him to be an American called Adam.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How will that work considering they all look the same 🤔

Capture.jpg?impolicy=abp_images&imwidth=

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It looks cool, wondering how long before some idiot cop throws it round someone's neck and it throttles them though?

Personally i think they need to train the cops be much better at throwing hands and securing TD's

Omo's favourite film is Independence Day, plus he has a long held urge to pipe bomb Jose Aldo (hello to you Mr FBI man), so I've always assumed him to be an American called Adam.

Yeah i can see some problems with it especially with injuries from falls etc. & lawsuits. it probably doesn't work that well when someone is running away and if it did that's auto tear your ACL and a bad fall. 

On training....25% more time devoted to training of all types instead of patrols & paperwork etc. They need to have part of their days or shift devoted to training. 

At minimum it needs to be a requirement to work towards a blue belt in BJJ & a certification program in GST to train others with regular training in that program. 

Cop-Jitsu needs to be more GST ( Gracie Survival Tactics ) oriented because that program is geared towards law enforcement & is focused on restraint, detainment, weapon retention/prevention which the latter is missing or under focused element in most Jiu-Jitsu academies. Besides good communication and deescalation TD's & Jitz is probably the most important skill besides gun skills for cops to have. Cops should NOT be wanna be boxer/kickboxers. Striking should always be a last resort. 

Here is a video on  GST which should be mandatory training for all police. 

This is not an issue that many raise but a lot of police are definitely on ALL the steroids & hit the weights a lot but don't know how to fight at all & many of them are generally insecure because of that. Devote more time to physical training  & martial arts instead of a side hobby of getting buff and sticking a needle in their @ss  25/8 & they will get a lot more humble, respect combat & not have as much energy to be so agro plus they'd have some skills to be more confident in using appropriate force instead of being on lvl 100 meathead from jump. 

Edited by StompGrind

One other thing. Striking & or shooting is a way better option against bath salt zombies. You DO NOT wanna grapple with a bath salt zombie 🤣

tenor.png

Edited by StompGrind

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Don't really buy it "secretly installed in all public places" but certainly cameras & recognition software has gone up in many places. Not really an Obama thing but a tech and security thing. 

IDK about here or Europe so much yet but in China they have AI tracking/recognition systems that can identify people's age, gender in real time based on a bunch of seemingly obscure characteristics like shapes, height, proportions & their specific gate and it's surprisingly accurate. When you got a billion people & the AI is logging & learning more identifying characteristics that's only gonna get more accurate the more data points they have. 

In closer with higher res they may even already be able to narrow down who is who based on just their eyes even without retina scans just based on shape & proportions & cross referenced along with all the other identifying characteristics. 

god dammit stomp that one went over your head

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

god dammit stomp that one went over your head

Not really i just chose to ignore it and treat it like it was super srs for lulz. 

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

god dammit stomp! theres probably not cameras literally installed all over the god damn place tracking your every move and reporting it to big brother, but clearly that one went well over your head and you took it serious

that was a stab at trumpets who resent obama because their grand poobah trump, who is extremely fixated on obama, tells them too. and they would rather kill off all of their elderly family members and god knows who else in their communities, because they are only concerned about themselves and what other people think about them, and they damn well wont put on some face mask in public gatherings to help try to contain their chit thats already spread well out of control, because theyve somehow have gotten the idea  that wearing a mask would make them look weak

i shouldnt have to explain that one

Lol

You've turned into SUCH a little bish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Lol

You've turned into SUCH a little bish

There are sheep, and then there's that guy. He took being indoctrinated to the next level.

• Thanks 1

i cant see why the trumpets here would take offense to something like that and attack me for bringing it up. 

donnie bless!  we're number one baby! hows those obama flu numbers looking like today anyways?   i guess that fish tank cleaner and shots of bleach dont seem to be helping contain that chit. maybe its time to take start shoving light bulbs up our asses on the advice of our nations top idiot in chief,  googles very own poster boy for the word idiot.

at this rate there will be hundreds of thousands infected and thousands dead from the obama flu every single day and rising in no time at all because hurr durr mah freedom and we cant let some silly mask get in the way of our haircuts and mass gatherings. that would be a minor inconvenience to the american way of life, and who cares about the piles of old dead people anyways, as long as its not us.

its nice to see them yanks showing on a world stage how to contain a virus and stop the spread. way to handle it. wonder how theyll try to pin this one on obama?

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

There are sheep, and then there's that guy. He took being indoctrinated to the next level.

The funny thing is he's so thick skinned about being a piece of chit creepy alcho but then he genuinely Seems hurt and offended by the Don. Shame on you @-idyb- I raised you better than this!  

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i cant see why the trump ****s would take offense to something like that and attack me for bringing it up. 

donnie bless!  we're number one baby! hows those obama flu numbers looking like today anyways?   i guess that fish tank cleaner and shots of bleach dont seem to be helping contain that chit. at this rate there will be hundreds of thousands infected and thousands dead from the obama flu every single day and rising in no time at all because hurr durr mah freedom and we cant let some silly mask get in the way of our haircuts and mass gatherings. that would be a minor inconvenience to the american way of life, and who cares about the piles of old dead people anyways, as long as its not us.

its nice to see them yanks showing on a world stage how to contain a virus and stop the spread. way to handle it. wonder how theyll try to this one on obama?

Go to bed Joe Dirt.  Your sobering up 

yes i so mad hurr durr  i got TDS baby. a shot of bleach and some fish tank cleaner oughtta fix me right up.   trump bless!

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm not sure i even buy it yet. I think he took over for TUFGOAT's gimmick. 

It's either that or his GSP spam, granny & necro jokes just don't have the same zing. 🤣

Edited by StompGrind

Just now, StompGrind said:

Oh snap if true. I'll believe it when i see it though. 

Clinton in big trouble

20 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Clinton in big trouble

Maybe maybe not. She may protect him and If he is not one of the big names on the alleged video tapes maybe she will but i have a feeling Prince Andrew will fall. FBI asking him to come in for a deposition to hear his side and clear himself was a clue they have something on him more than just testimony and the photo. If they can get him to perjurer himself they might be able to bring him in. 

If she sings i'm thinking this story is gonna take some big twist. I have this hunch that JE & Maxwell had some plans in case they ever got caught. 

If it comes to it certain big name people will take falls to cut a deal & they may have it set-up to protect others who were their most loyal friends. 

Dershowitz must be sweating right about now too. It's why he's writing articles on it about presumption on innocence. That's not just lawyer speak for a fair and impartial justice system. He may even become part of her legal team at some point because he knows his own neck may be on the chopping block.  

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Would be kinda crazy if it came out that certain elite were slowly vetted then once enough dirt on them was acquired they keep moving the goal post until they were completely damaged and compromised then they'd be allowed to climb the status quo ladder with funding, protection & prestigious careers if they rented their daughters out & or did favors when needed & it's a closed open secret in some of these high society circles. 

Basically the mob CIA blackmail & Hollywood casting couch pyramid scheme model on steroids but for certain politicians and elite that started out as casual friends then got in too deep. No one gets in on the top levels & they actively seek to block or slow others that aren't totally compromised & part of the inner network. 

I can kinda see that has been the model in Hollywood. All those damaged people in hollywierd, the music industry, modelling, news and entertainment with plenty of rumors about sexual abuse. Meanwhile you have a select few with super monopoly power running $hit & they own everything. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe maybe not. She may protect him and If he is not one of the big names on the alleged video tapes maybe she will but i have a feeling Prince Andrew will fall. FBI asking him to come in for a deposition to hear his side and clear himself was a clue they have something on him more than just testimony and the photo. If they can get him to perjurer himself they might be able to bring him in. 

If she sings i'm thinking this story is gonna take some big twist. I have this hunch that JE & Maxwell had some plans in case they ever got caught. 

If it comes to it certain big name people will take falls to cut a deal & they may have it set-up to protect others who were their most loyal friends. 

Dershowitz must be sweating right about now too. It's why he's writing articles on it about presumption on innocence. That's not just lawyer speak for a fair and impartial justice system. He may even become part of her legal team at some point because he knows his own neck may be on the chopping block.  

Yeah prince Andrew is the easier target..even on the Netflix documentary the victims mention that even though they saw Clinton on the island they never saw him do anything...very discreet...prince Andrew on the other hand was very careless...hes going down 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i cant see why the trumpets here would take offense to something like that and attack me for bringing it up. 

donnie bless!  we're number one baby! hows those obama flu numbers looking like today anyways?   i guess that fish tank cleaner and shots of bleach dont seem to be helping contain that chit. maybe its time to take start shoving light bulbs up our asses on the advice of our nations top idiot in chief,  googles very own poster boy for the word idiot.

at this rate there will be hundreds of thousands infected and thousands dead from the obama flu every single day and rising in no time at all because hurr durr mah freedom and we cant let some silly mask get in the way of our haircuts and mass gatherings. that would be a minor inconvenience to the american way of life, and who cares about the piles of old dead people anyways, as long as its not us.

its nice to see them yanks showing on a world stage how to contain a virus and stop the spread. way to handle it. wonder how theyll try to pin this one on obama?

That idiot is about to lose to another pedo that has goddamn dementia.  Someone that I was fully convinced the dems were trying to throw the election in Donnie's favor because he's a New York democrat.  I wonder how they blame that **** on Obama.

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

That idiot is about to lose to another pedo that has goddamn dementia.  Someone that I was fully convinced the dems were trying to throw the election in Donnie's favor because he's a New York democrat.  I wonder how they blame that **** on Obama.

its gonna be a fun 4 years for you guys, corona virus aside. out of a country of over 300 million, the two best people they could come up with to lead their country is some senile old pedophile who remembers less about what happened last night than i do,  and some racist narcissistical idiot

sure we dont exactly have a great leader either, but at times like this it makes me proud to be canadian.  you guys have fun killing all your elders and burning your cities down after some white cop kills some black criminal or whatever

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Every idea brings prosperity to someone.

Fair enough but Capitalism with all it's faults works better for more people than Marxist communism ever did or will. 

Even China's hybrid is not good for the majority of their people. Where would u rather live? Here or China

maxresdefault.jpg

5980739_0.jpg

Edited by StompGrind

Happy 4th of July

God bless America, our troops, and our President.

a1SmL2.jpg

• Like 2