diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

When next @I_Take_Roids_m8 and @SVTContour98

to be fair, ken and karen probably shouldnt have been pointing guns at people

theyre lucky some random hood nagger didnt pull out his glock and shoot them in his own self defense

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

to be fair, ken and karen probably shouldnt have been pointing guns at people

theyre lucky some random hood nagger didnt pull out his glock and shoot them in his own self defense

a literally angry mob of 50+ people are chanting in the streets....they decide to break down the private gate entrance to your property and march on your property within 20-30 feet of your and your wife... and you think a hood nagger would be in the right to claim self-defense????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

a literally angry mob of 50+ people are chanting in the streets....they decide to break down the private gate entrance to your property and march on your property within 20-30 feet of your and your wife... and you think a hood nagger would be in the right to claim self-defense????

naw.  the cop would have shot the black dude if he tried that.

but reguardless if ken and karen were aiming their guns at you to actually shoot, or theyre just using them as a scare prop, if you were strapped you would totally be in the right to fire at them. even if theyre on their own property and youre just walking down the street. thats just how i see it.

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I don’t trust this story at face value because they look perfectly calm in the picture. Not only that, if an angry mob is approaching why you stand around in the open when you could shoot from the window? If there really is a mob there’s a good chance that even if he drops a few they are going to swarm him and disarm him and then shove that weapon up his **** sideways.

I haven’t looked into this story at all, I’m just going off the picture. These things tend to get greatly exaggerated and the facts get quickly distorted.