Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

I like Fauci but flip flopping, fear mongering  Fauci is bad enough to erode trust but damn dude at least be consistent when you bill yourself as just the facts mam science guy. 

You can't make a statement one way that crowds are bad mkay then immediately because the left might get enraged at you give a non answer on protest & wash your hands of it because you're afraid of backlash.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Jordan is a political hack just like the rest of congress but his question is a legit stab @ hypocrisy on the left many of which defend & or won't condemn protest over Covid concerns. The media & many on the left were attacking conservatives/libertarians accusing them of being insensitive or outright calling them murderers for protesting civil rights & business concerns during lock down YET when their is a social issue they wanna promote they remain silent or it's fine.

The liberal media & news will even write op eds claiming small studies show hydoxy=ineffective or dangerous when many doctors say different, & even suggest protesting Floyd helped contain the spread. You can't make dis $hit up the hypocrisy is so bad. 

Anthony is supposed to be the nations leading advisor here Mr. unbiased scientist that's consistent & he made a lot of recommendations on lock down but he can't even answer this simple question without trying to weasel out of it..

Jordan's question is very clear.....It's either a health risk to protest or it's not. You're either consistent with your recommendations or not. You either trust the science or does the science change your mind when it may be a bit of a potential political quagmire to tell the truth?  

His answer once he feels boxed in & obviously rattled because he knows he's giving a hypocrite political answer is telling too....

"I don't have any scientific data on anything". 

Fauci all along was warning & fear mongering shutdown measures or a lot of people would die....Possibly rightly so but you can't give two different answers if you're pro restriction for everything else but when it comes to protest your're all out of recommendations. 

Q: Ok doc well if we know crowds=spread what about protest? Should we limit those too? 

A: Crickets....gulp....."I don't have any scientific data on anything" so therefore no comment on protest but crowds are generally bad mkay. 

R U FKing kidding me doc? Oh so now you're not a scientist.... now you're a politician. 

 

 

I only made it like 2 minutes in as Jordan's arrogance annoys the hell out of me. 

I agree though, Fauci put himself in this position by advising a lot about what people should and shouldn't be doing. 

All he had to say is something like, "I agree with everyone's right to free speech and protest but from a medical standpoint large crowds like we have seen can spread the virus." 

I sort of understand it but I hate how the people in Washington can never give a straight answer. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL 

I like this format btw. Make your own version & post it. Could make this thread great again. 

Here's my contribution...

One side denies climate change exist because $$$ & lobbying special interest.  

The other side supports an autistic teenager that says we have about a decade left & accepts her as an expert  because we stole her childhood. 

All sides h8 Karen equally & know Epstein didn't kill himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I only made it like 2 minutes in as Jordan's arrogance annoys the hell out of me. 

I agree though, Fauci put himself in this position by advising a lot about what people should and shouldn't be doing. 

All he had to say is something like, "I agree with everyone's right to free speech and protest but from a medical standpoint large crowds like we have seen can spread the virus." 

I sort of understand it but I hate how the people in Washington can never give a straight answer. 

I agree. I like some of Jordan's questions he's got gems sometimes during hearings pointing out hypocrisy but like i said he is a political hack & doesn't carry himself well far too often he acts like a little kid having a tantrum. Trey Gowdy to me is a god at this kinda stuff. Jordan comes off like a condescending prick. 

I give Fauci a slight pass on flip flopping as things can change a little with new information but i'm disappoint in how he answered that. He should not be giving political answers. Let the chips fall where they may or it makes you look like you don't even really believe in what you advise or at least you can be swayed in your answers for political reasons. It's not a good look & erodes trust big time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.... the "Chosen-Chit" citing Bull Connor & George Wallace (both hardcore Democratic racists) at the Lewis funeral and condemning the filibuster-

image.png.702ebdd2d2842d24ccfc766c83d8fc2b.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when your demon sex partner can't spend the night because he's got an early meeting with the alien lizard people running the government

kynxp7zvttd51.jpg

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMFAO @ arguing with someone who keeps calling Jim Jordan "a pedo". This idiot has no idea what he's saying in here. Just regurgitates MSM talking points and thinks he's informed. But the Jim Jordan's a pedo thing should tip you off that he has no idea what he's talking about, literally ever.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

"Snip-its" from the Epstein depositions that were released yesterday-

image.png.cc76dc5e8a15235ab0a9392837f9b5f5.png

image.png.b075f4fa50748546c8a8b45318d5bede.png

Get Vert in here to LOL @ the idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

rxvsd67lzfd51.jpg?width=640&height=629&c

Canada's leader IS a handicapped person.

Trump does a damn fine impression of you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LMFAO @ arguing with someone who keeps calling Jim Jordan "a pedo". This idiot has no idea what he's saying in here. Just regurgitates MSM talking points and thinks he's informed. But the Jim Jordan's a pedo thing should tip you off that he has no idea what he's talking about, literally ever.

When the dip**** turns his back on the kids reporting it to him, he's just a complicit pedo.

 

Go back to worrying that on Trump can save you from wearing a mask in this Global hoax to get The dementia idiot elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The left is aggressively bad at memes. Yikes.

Was that a meme? His supporters are so retarded that I assumed it was an earnest call for a boycott.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Was that a meme? His supporters are so retarded that I assumed it was an earnest call for a boycott.

Dont bring Earnest into this jerk

 

ErnestGoesToCamp_web.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The left is aggressively bad at memes. Yikes.

This thread is 369 pages of bad memes.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

This thread is 369 pages of bad memes.

 

youre welcome!

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Says the 87 yr old Ca dem whose personal chauffeur of 20 years was a Chinese spy-

 

image.png.829f212fe3835f513ace78b62f34dda7.png

 

 

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

I love Elon but he kinda got rekt here lol.

I h8 marxist ideology but they kinda got a point when it comes to the wealth gap of  the 1% vs workers but it's especially gross in big tech & Amazon right now who make record profits, use hugely unethical practices to profit & basically have a monopoly plus the gov seems completely inept to do anything about regulating them & taxing them like everyone else. 

Also there's this....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jeff_bezos_165_million_house_75_dollars_

System is broken when Lex Luthor MF'ers like this that can make 13 billion in one day. 

This is a real problem that needs to be addressed or unrest>revolution will eventually happen. 

isdecouplingreal-figure1-version4.jpg?w=

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of 'Murica, and to the two party taxation & theft plutocracy for which it stands, one nation under private central banks, indivisible, with liberty & justice for the rich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad he agrees because clueless republicans & certain dems sure won't do anything. Doing something about it and talking are two different things Mr. President. 

If he actually does something b4 Nov he's got my vote.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Glad he agrees because clueless republicans & certain dems sure won't do anything. Doing something about it and talking are two different things Mr. President. 

If he actually does something b4 Nov he's got my vote.  

What would you do about it, comrade Stomp?

History has shown that there really has been no better way of taking from the rich to give to the poor than the method popularised by Robin Hood. 

IMO, this whole 1% thing is a red herring for the much bigger prickle of bloated bureaucracy and inefficient governments. With the technological advances made, we should all be living like lazy kings by now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

  With the technological advances made, we should all be living like lazy kings by now. 

Once robots are practical, the super rich will move behind walls and leave the peasants to fend for themselves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What would you do about it, comrade Stomp?

History has shown that there really has been no better way of taking from the rich to give to the poor than the method popularised by Robin Hood. 

IMO, this whole 1% thing is a red herring for the much bigger prickle of bloated bureaucracy and inefficient governments. With the technological advances made, we should all be living like lazy kings by now. 

Did you watch the hearing on big tech? Have you been paying attention the last decade & read the history on the wall and compared it to where we are now? 

With all due respect Red herring my @ss. Walmart & Amazon alone nearly destroyed retail & Amazon owns most of the market share online & pushed many out. On top of this Amazon, Google are trying to buy up publishing rights to many books & censor they see fit. I could go on & on with the big tech four & big 6 media, fashion you name it. They OWN everything & artificially manipulate everything m8.

We can start with the tax loopholes & minimizing subsidies for these MEGA companies & make them pay their fare share or give back to workers & communities to get the perks instead of hoarding capitol. Also if you hoard money in the Cayman Isles. Swizz banks etc. IRS, FCC etc should be looking into that. IMO a lot of these top players are involved in a lot of shady $hit not just immoral cut-throat business practices. 

Big business should no longer be allowed to huge bailouts and tax breaks while making maximum profits by cutting all corners, meanwhile killing competition with buying leverage, interference or mergers to stifle competition all the while progressively & aggressively shafting their workers in the extreme trying to cut cost & save pennies. 

There is more opportunity to hustle now with the internet but all of dat $hit is fragile & mostly a popularity contest. Look how many people ditched & or supplemented careers for Ebay, Etsy, Instagram, Twitch, Patreon, YT etc. and a lot of those companies now are actively purging people left & right because of cancel culture but it's really about GREED & that well is gonna dry up quite a bit for a lot in the near future besides the top dogs & even some of the top dogs are at risk. 

1% are making WAY too much money now compared to the past it's not relative. Certain key people especially in tech basically have a monopoly that kills any competition from getting started. They have WAY to much power now to cancel rivals & even the payment & service providers services are involved i.e. don't play ball & partner with them lose your business one way or another. They have you by the balls. 

Look when my parents were coming up in the work force it wasn't unheard for a middle class family even with a single bread winner once they hit their early/mid 40's to own their own house, a few cars & have some disposable income & savings. << Good fkn luck with that now & add Covid on top of that. 

Your last sentence is ironic because u agree we all should be better off but we won't have that with 1% dominating and dictating everything & if something isn't done this with this utterly broken corrupt political system to hold the mega manipulators to account & i mean like yesterday that is exactly what's gonna happen. Their wealth will sky rocket exponentially at the expense of everyone else not in the club. We won't really have a large base of middle class in the future & the "Capitalist dream" will be dead to anyone that doesn't own all the keys to the kingdom. Slaves are made in such ways. 

tl;dr These billionaire club networks are all a bunch of greedy bastards & need to be broken up b4 they become modern mafia which they pretty much already are to some degree because our governments are completely inept at regulating them properly & making laws with a sense of fairness that gives power back to the people so yeah....Fk 'em - Matt Serra. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Once robots are practical, the super rich will move behind walls and leave the peasants to fend for themselves.

This is the truth & i'm really starting to realize the solution is a hybrid system even though i'm largely against a lot of socialist policies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Did you watch the hearing on big tech? Have you been paying attention the last decade & read the history on the wall and compared it to where we are now? 

With all due respect Red herring my @ss. Walmart & Amazon alone nearly destroyed retail & Amazon owns most of the market share online & pushed many out. On top of this Amazon, Google are trying to buy up publishing rights to many books & censor they see fit. I could go on & on with the big tech four & big 6 media, fashion you name it. They OWN everything & artificially manipulate everything m8.

We can start with the tax loopholes & minimizing subsidies for these MEGA companies & make them pay their fare share or give back to workers & communities to get the perks instead of hoarding capitol. Also if you hoard money in the Cayman Isles. Swizz banks etc. IRS, FCC etc should be looking into that. IMO a lot of these top players are involved in a lot of shady $hit not just immoral cut-throat business practices. 

Big business should no longer be allowed to huge bailouts and tax breaks while making maximum profits by cutting all corners, meanwhile killing competition with buying leverage, interference or mergers to stifle competition all the while progressively & aggressively shafting their workers in the extreme trying to cut cost & save pennies. 

There is more opportunity to hustle now with the internet but all of dat $hit is fragile & mostly a popularity contest. Look how many people ditched & or supplemented careers for Ebay, Etsy, Instagram, Twitch, Patreon, YT etc. and a lot of those companies now are actively purging people left & right because of cancel culture but it's really about GREED & that well is gonna dry up quite a bit for a lot in the near future besides the top dogs & even some of the top dogs are at risk. 

1% are making WAY too much money now compared to the past it's not relative. Certain key people especially in tech basically have a monopoly that kills any competition from getting started. They have WAY to much power now to cancel rivals & even the payment & service providers services are involved i.e. don't play ball & partner with them lose your business one way or another. They have you by the balls. 

Look when my parents were coming up in the work force it wasn't unheard for a middle class family even with a single bread winner once they hit their early/mid 40's to own their own house, a few cars & have some disposable income & savings. << Good fkn luck with that now & add Covid on top of that. 

Your last sentence is ironic because u agree we all should be better off but we won't have that with 1% dominating and dictating everything & if something isn't done this with this utterly broken corrupt political system to hold the mega manipulators to account & i mean like yesterday that is exactly what's gonna happen. Their wealth will sky rocket exponentially at the expense of everyone else not in the club. We won't really have a large base of middle class in the future & the "Capitalist dream" will be dead to anyone that doesn't own all the keys to the kingdom. Slaves are made in such ways. 

tl;dr These billionaire club networks are all a bunch of greedy bastards & need to be broken up b4 they become modern mafia which they pretty much already are to some degree because our governments are completely inept at regulating them properly & making laws with a sense of fairness that gives power back to the people so yeah....Fk 'em - Matt Serra. 

Goddamnit Stomp

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Glad he agrees because clueless republicans & certain dems sure won't do anything. Doing something about it and talking are two different things Mr. President. 

If he actually does something b4 Nov he's got my vote.  

Lmao at believing him. He rubber stamps any legislation that helps the billionaire class and has done so since day 1. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

117103978_1158201781219118_1382603708523

117066586_1202139890154800_8154839658373

117176384_3723101527705119_7148877191671

 

All of those are good but that last one LMAO!

Honestly think they should consider banning TicToK in some way for gov employees & maybe for business. It's an obvious security risk. 

For the general public though....nah that should be 100% up to them to decide for themselves. 

Ed & William Binney & Assange are heroes imo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

117103978_1158201781219118_1382603708523

117066586_1202139890154800_8154839658373

117176384_3723101527705119_7148877191671

 

In relation to Clinton, It’s oversaturated at this point. It’s kind of like Trunks idiocy, he says so many colossally stupid things that the majority of them don’t even merit any attention.

He suggested we nuke a hurricane and people already forgot it. He said something that dumb and it was out of the news cycle within days because he said something or did something else equally ridiculous 

 

The Clinton’s have been accused of so many crimes and conspiracies over the years that when we finally have a real one no one is listening

Edited by 12еr
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Lmao at believing him. He rubber stamps any legislation that helps the billionaire class and has done so since day 1. 
 

 

I don't believe him...learn how to read moron & stop assuming things. I specifically said "If he did something" i'd vote for him because as far as i'm concerned it's just talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StompGrind said:

I don't believe him...learn how to read moron & stop assuming things. I specifically said "If he did something" i'd vote for him because as far as i'm concerned it's just talk. 

Nah, you believe him. Also lol at implying he’s didn’t have your vote already. You probably voted for him 2012.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12еr said:

Nah, you believe him. Also lol at implying he’s didn’t have your vote already. You probably voted for him 2012.

Fk off troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Did you watch the hearing on big tech? Have you been paying attention the last decade & read the history on the wall and compared it to where we are now? 

With all due respect Red herring my @ss. Walmart & Amazon alone nearly destroyed retail & Amazon owns most of the market share online & pushed many out. On top of this Amazon, Google are trying to buy up publishing rights to many books & censor they see fit. I could go on & on with the big tech four & big 6 media, fashion you name it. They OWN everything & artificially manipulate everything m8.

We can start with the tax loopholes & minimizing subsidies for these MEGA companies & make them pay their fare share or give back to workers & communities to get the perks instead of hoarding capitol. Also if you hoard money in the Cayman Isles. Swizz banks etc. IRS, FCC etc should be looking into that. IMO a lot of these top players are involved in a lot of shady $hit not just immoral cut-throat business practices. 

Big business should no longer be allowed to huge bailouts and tax breaks while making maximum profits by cutting all corners, meanwhile killing competition with buying leverage, interference or mergers to stifle competition all the while progressively & aggressively shafting their workers in the extreme trying to cut cost & save pennies. 

There is more opportunity to hustle now with the internet but all of dat $hit is fragile & mostly a popularity contest. Look how many people ditched & or supplemented careers for Ebay, Etsy, Instagram, Twitch, Patreon, YT etc. and a lot of those companies now are actively purging people left & right because of cancel culture but it's really about GREED & that well is gonna dry up quite a bit for a lot in the near future besides the top dogs & even some of the top dogs are at risk. 

1% are making WAY too much money now compared to the past it's not relative. Certain key people especially in tech basically have a monopoly that kills any competition from getting started. They have WAY to much power now to cancel rivals & even the payment & service providers services are involved i.e. don't play ball & partner with them lose your business one way or another. They have you by the balls. 

Look when my parents were coming up in the work force it wasn't unheard for a middle class family even with a single bread winner once they hit their early/mid 40's to own their own house, a few cars & have some disposable income & savings. << Good fkn luck with that now & add Covid on top of that. 

Your last sentence is ironic because u agree we all should be better off but we won't have that with 1% dominating and dictating everything & if something isn't done this with this utterly broken corrupt political system to hold the mega manipulators to account & i mean like yesterday that is exactly what's gonna happen. Their wealth will sky rocket exponentially at the expense of everyone else not in the club. We won't really have a large base of middle class in the future & the "Capitalist dream" will be dead to anyone that doesn't own all the keys to the kingdom. Slaves are made in such ways. 

tl;dr These billionaire club networks are all a bunch of greedy bastards & need to be broken up b4 they become modern mafia which they pretty much already are to some degree because our governments are completely inept at regulating them properly & making laws with a sense of fairness that gives power back to the people so yeah....Fk 'em - Matt Serra. 

Bezos, Zuck etc. are not the 1% though mate.  They're like the 0.0001%.  That's why i think this whole 1% mantra is a red herring.  I was very briefly part of the UK 1% in the last year i worked there, but i pay a shed load of taxes, do my bit blah blah blah.  So going after me, and a ton of medium sized business owners and senior executives is completely misguided.

As for your mega-corps, they're a product of free market capitalism, that the vast majority benefit from.  Amazon provide a service that is better than most, at a price that is better than most.  Sure, investigate them with extra scrutiny to make sure they're doing their bit, but to penalise people just for being successful sounds a bit too AOC for my tastes.

I haven't done my research for America, but in the UK, the reason your average middle income earner can no longer own a house by the time they're 40 is because of the ridiculous ramping of house prices over the past 30 years, driven mainly by the huge increase of both parents working.  Basically, feminism has screwed us all and made everyone unhappy, especially women.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never voted in a national election btw. Only time i voted was when i was in my 20's and that was locally & i haven't voted since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...