diazthechamp

Politics thread

29 minutes ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

Like interdimensional child molesters? Or Obama the lizard man?

Just remove interdimensional and replace lizard with Kenyan & it's spot on 🤣

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

Biden gave 12 min speech yestedray " Trump is so weak that he can't stop his supporters from rioting & burning down our cities"

.... you just can't make this lib-chit up !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, T.B.E said:

He seems primed for a debate. That's the most coherent he's been in a while

He flip-flopped on his "no fracking" campaign pledge, now he said (yesterday) "I will not ban fracking"-

image.png.ae9c37525d6fcb5c33bc454842df78f4.png

2 hours ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

Like interdimensional child molesters? Or Obama the lizard man?

All of it. He's been right about a lot. He speaks the truth. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Based on a true story....

ped-esta-and-hands-2.jpg?w=676

XJ87Xs9p7R1OUHdjoCHvQ0128nKZvEcccXkO6Yp8

Wish he did this on a better recording. Like his m8 K-Rino here did 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Wish he did this on a better recording. Like his m8 K-Rino here did 

Dope song. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Never mind found it 👌  -  Pichai disabled the link lol ..... here it is

image.png.32f19eee377772532a9291489790ed48.png

Trump's approval rating among black voters jumps nine points during GOP convention: Poll

| August 30, 2020 11:37 AM

President Trump’s approval rating from black and Hispanic voters rose amid the Republican National Convention.

Twenty-four percent of registered black voters approve of the job Trump is doing, a rise of 9 percentage points from a poll taken earlier in August, a Hill-HarrisX poll found.

The poll also showed positive movement for the president’s approval rating among Hispanic voters, 32% of whom approve of the job Trump is doing as president, a rise of 2 percentage points.

In 2016, the president won 8% of the black vote and 29% of the Hispanic vote. Trump also won 49% of the suburban vote to Hillary Clinton’s 45%. However, the 2018 midterm elections told a different story, with Democrats flipping suburban House seats.

The Hill-HarrisX poll surveyed 2,861 people from around the United States between Aug. 22-25 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 1.83 percentage points.

Trump’s overall approval rating sits at 44%, a loss of 1 point, according to the Hill. His approval numbers decreased by 1 point among registered Republican voters.

While both Democratic nominee Joe Biden and Trump are targeting the suburbs, suburban voters disapprove of the president’s job performance at 58%, compared to 42% approving. Trump has an edge in rural areas, where 53% of respondents approve of his job performance.

•  
  •  
  •  

Check-out the changes being made to NFL uniforms/ Black victims patches w/ names, slogans on the helmets,

... and more > the whole 9 yards-

* I would suppose White players that opt out will be considered racists ?

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Check-out the changes being made to NFL uniforms/ Black victims patches w/ names, slogans on the helmets,

... and more > the whole 9 yards-

* I would suppose White players that opt out will be considered racists ?

the white players should put a white lives matters patch on their jerseys just for chit to hit the fan

but if you have to put a color in front of the words "lives matter", its racist anyways.

god forbid someone rocks the slogan "all lives matter"  a  bunch of naggers would burn a city down, pull a gun or a knife at a police officer and get shot in return, and have professional sports shut down parading them as heroes of injustice or whatever

as a straight white male, i feel rather oppressed. i cant even express to be proud of my own skin color or sexuality without having some minority coming after me with their pitchforks out.  where's our straight pride parade?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Do you support him by buying his snake oil, too?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

The protesters seem to be 100% white!

Thats because even the black people can't sit there and say black lives matter as they slaughter 1000s a year. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

The protesters seem to be 100% white!

Only white people are woke enough to realise how oppressed black people are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

My favorite were the ultra-woke BLM crackers screaming in people's faces outside of the cafe in DC. God, what I wouldn't give to be in the center of that..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dems were pushing that the rioting & violent demonstrations were not a totally bad thing >

image.png.5010bb2c3f2693184f10342c4bee6a2e.png

Now that they've disowned them, ... I would presume that ANTIFA and BLM are supporting Trump whole-heartedly

and Trump has given them permission to burn down federal buildings ... is that the way Bidening works ?

* Trump mega-landslide FTW-

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Only white people are woke enough to realise how oppressed black people are. 

nagger please.  its  the white boys who are oppressed.  them crackers arent allowed to be proud of their own skin color in public, or theyll be called a skinhead or a klansman.   if these honkeys even try to suggest that white lives also matter, theyll get lynched.

these black people have it easy, and get the special treatment. its the whities who are oppressed. in all my life,  ive never seen a vancouver canucks game get postponed in protest after a black criminal shoots a white cop.

Edited by -idyb-

This could be the greatest troll job ever.

Trump not president 

Biden not president 

But the old hag slips in and makes Zerks head explode.

Oh what a train wreck that would be

Could House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., become president if there is no election result by January?

"It might be right," Napolitano told host Stuart Varney. "President Trump's term ends at precisely noon on Jan. 20, 2021. If the Electoral College has not yet named a successor, presumably either Donald Trump or Joe Biden, then whoever is the speaker of the House would become the acting president of the United States."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Trump not president 

Biden not president 

Could House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., become president if there is no election result by January?

"It might be right," Napolitano told host Stuart Varney. "President Trump's term ends at precisely noon on Jan. 20, 2021. If the Electoral College has not yet named a successor, presumably either Donald Trump or Joe Biden, then whoever is the speaker of the House would become the acting president of the United States."

She would need to be re-elected/ 12th district November 3rd @ 81 yrs of age & the Dems need to keep the house,

.... her ultra-progressive muslim immigrant challenger-

image.png.0d1cc7e8caf1b14a99d492f31fb6a8a9.png

Edited by Bezerker101

22 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

She would need to be re-elected/ 12th district November 3rd @ 81 yrs of age & the Dems need to keep the house,

.... her ultra-progressive muslim immigrant challenger-

image.png.0d1cc7e8caf1b14a99d492f31fb6a8a9.png

So the Dems have the choice of a career old crone who has gotten plenty rich from the tax payer, but trusted to carry out their wants.

Vs

A progressive Muslim immigrant.

Will they be racists and against immigrants, or misogynistic and against the elderly.

I see a lot of confused Californian s in the future.

• Like 2

Biden pledged "Open Borders w/ Amnesty & Free Health Care" yesterday plus said AOC will head-up CUT (Climate Unity Task-force),

.... Beto will head-up the new "Civilian First-Responders" Task-force, Cory Booker will head up their plan to abolish the suburbs

(Single Family Zoning)- .... we're all set

image.png.310b65509e523bc6c9937cd2f6f5c884.png

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

My favorite were the ultra-woke BLM crackers screaming in people's faces outside of the cafe in DC. God, what I wouldn't give to be in the center of that..

There was one where this couple was having dinner & a crowd plus one bold loud black chick was harassing/yelling/demanding them to put their mask on @ their table outdoors with no one even within 6 feet of them & not raising a fist with them or something like that. Pretty sure it wouldn't take me long to go full Mike Perry. I'm not that prone to violence at all but man leave me the fk alone, stay out my space or get the handz. 

I'm glad we don't really have people like that over here that are dying for attention with their SJW crap & want to force it down people's throats. 

Just the other day i pulled into Wendy's & there was a huge line all the way out to the highway so i pulled in past it & turned around to get back in line from the side lane of the drive thru and this black family in the car ahead is motioning to me so i roll down my window and the guy tells me "Hey you were here first u wanna go ahead of me". I told him nah ya'll go ahead i'm not in any hurry but i really appreciate the offer and gave him a wave and nod of respect. Lately anytime i stop at fast food place which has been a lot recently i give them a tip every time just because i can, it's not the best job, they don't make much but there aren't a lot of other opportunities here for young people to get entry level jobs plus they're always more nice & they seem to make the most of it. I respect that and like cheery friendly people that don't have attitudes and don't complain. 

This is why i like living in a smaller town in the south. Not always but in general there's sort of a code of hospitality & mutual respect for other people. I wish there was more of that everywhere because tbh i don't see it as much in big cities & other states. Big cities especially tend to breed a type of selfish people that care little about others, feel like the they're entitled & are all about themselves like the world revolves around them & owes them respect. People with that attitude are disgusting to me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Trump not president 

Biden not president 

As bad as Nancy is i'd take her over Biden at this point. 🤣

16 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

There was one where this couple was having dinner & a crowd plus one bold loud black chick was harassing/yelling/demanding them to put their mask on @ their table outdoors with no one even within 6 feet of them & not raising a fist with them or something like that. Pretty sure it wouldn't take me long to go full Mike Perry. I'm not that prone to violence at all but man leave me the fk alone, stay out my space or get the handz. 

I'm glad we don't really have people like that over here that are dying for attention with their SJW crap & want to force it down people's throats. 

Just the other day i pulled into Wendy's & there was a huge line all the way out to the highway so i pulled in past it & turned around to get back in line from the side lane of the drive thru and this black family in the car ahead is motioning to me so i roll down my window and the guy tells me "Hey you were here first u wanna go ahead of me". I told him nah ya'll go ahead i'm not in any hurry but i really appreciate the offer and gave him a wave and nod of respect. Lately anytime i stop at fast food place which has been a lot recently i give them a tip every time just because i can, it's not the best job, they don't make much but there aren't a lot of other opportunities here for young people to get entry level jobs plus they're always more nice & they seem to make the most of it. I respect that and like cheery friendly people that don't have attitudes and don't complain. 

This is why i like living in a smaller town in the south. Not always but in general there's sort of a code of hospitality & mutual respect for other people. I wish there was more of that everywhere because tbh i don't see it as much in big cities & other states. Big cities especially tend to breed a type of selfish people that care little about others, feel like the they're entitled & are all about themselves like the world revolves around them & owes them respect. People with that attitude are disgusting to me. 

Sounds similar to here. Everyone is pretty cordial. People really aren't getting into other people's business for no reason. Every so often you hear about a random incident where someone was rude to another person but its definitely not the norm. 

I laugh at Facebook because people make comments in there when talking about protests and others say that it just shows how racist this place really is. Social Media is the worst of the worst and is full of trolls. It's not really representative of how people are treated in real life. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Sounds similar to here. Everyone is pretty cordial. People really aren't getting into other people's business for no reason. Every so often you hear about a random incident where someone was rude to another person but its definitely not the norm. 

I laugh at Facebook because people make comments in there when talking about protests and others say that it just shows how racist this place really is. Social Media is the worst of the worst and is full of trolls. It's not really representative of how people are treated in real life. 

I lived for years in a mostly black neighborhood with black friends, and the reality is that most black people are just the same as everybody else. I always thought this should be about police brutality and not racism. I think everyone has some racism in them, but police killing blacks is an epidemic. I know the idiots will say the people who got shot deserved to die because they were bad people, but the law doesn't work that way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

I almost never encounter conflict or racism of any kind & i glad i don't because i don't want conflict but i don't think i'd hold my tongue either even if it wasn't direct at me. I h8 bullying, rudeness or prejudice for no reason. 

If i encountered it i'd probably tell someone "hey chill that's not right" and try talk to them in a way that they would hopefully put them to shame but not outright condemn them so they can come to their senses they're being an a-hole. Depends though if i can see they're just that fringe crazy person i'm not getting involved at all. Better to ignore people like that & eventually karma will get them but they probably won't learn anyway. 

The kinda $hit i see in videos people screaming at each other over stupid views & on social media going out of their way to be rude & insensitive instead of having a civil conversation it's almost hard to believe there are human beings that loser out there like that lol. 

I've been looking into some statistics & it really seems to me a big part of all that & the "wokeness" is big city living is higher cost of living and lack of community and regard for others but the income inequality with certain attitudes is just not helping at all. It's de-humanizing in a way & sort of creates more class warfare type attitudes at least more than places that are more income equal where you don't have as large a wealth gap in comparison to the numbers of population. Huge resentment from that. People fell powerless even if they work hard to get ahead because of student debt, more competition to land good jobs, higher cost of living just to live comfortable & safe in these big cities, rising taxes, etc. so there is big resistance and growing angst feelings of being treated like cogs in a wheel of the elite who generally treat them like a number or like dogs. 

https://howmuch.net/articles/americas-economic-output-2018

There's a correlation there ^^ You got all these uppity rich well to do Karen type folks in areas & some of them that think everyone is their servant & a larger population of lower class being squeezed out under appreciated or becoming increasingly difficult with corporate competition for them to move up so there is a lot of resentment there that is especially compounded because of the attitudes of a class of uber rich people & failing crony politicians that think everyone under them is just there to serve their pyrimid instead of the other way around or at least a mutual respect, more cooperation & better policies that encourages better opportunity for all instead of the uber rich just dominating, hording assets, being cut throat efficient with operations & gobbling up more of the pie for themselves while pretending to care with their tax loophole breaks funding foundations instead of paying their workers better or expanding to create more jobs. I know that's just how business is to some extent but it's increasingly a very dog eat dog, crabs in a bucket mentality in the big cities. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I lived for years in a mostly black neighborhood with black friends, and the reality is that most black people are just the same as everybody else. I always thought this should be about police brutality and not racism. I think everyone has some racism in them, but police killing blacks is an epidemic. I know the idiots will say the people who got shot deserved to die because they were bad people, but the law doesn't work that way.

I think we need to be realistic about what is happening. Have some innocent people been killed? Yes absolutely. and those cops should be punished for it and largely aren't. 

Have some protests and riots been happening over people that gave the police a valid reason to use lethal force? Yes absolutely. 

I don't believe that police killing innocent black people is an epidemic as the number of innocent people is really small compared to the amount of police interactions with people.

Police can definitely change how they do their job and have a lot better training. Society can definitely change how they view police and how they react to each shooting. Some people put police lives in danger and shootings are mostly justified. Some cops are bad at their job like any other profession. 

Everyone needs to be reasonable and find some common ground as we need police but we could definitely cut down on the amount of people shot. 

• Like 1

I think it's weird how we are divided by race. If we had to be divided I would think it would be by income class. 

I have way more in common with people in the middle class regardless of color than I ever will with the 1% yet we are letting celebrities and millionaire "journalists" tell us how to feel and live our lives. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1