diazthechamp

Politics thread

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I think it's weird how we are divided by race. If we had to be divided I would think it would be by income class. 

I have way more in common with people in the middle class regardless of color than I ever will with the 1% yet we are letting celebrities and millionaire "journalists" tell us how to feel and live our lives. 

Adorable aren't they lol

If i got invited to their fancy event or dinner party imagine the completely out of touch conversations that would ensue. I've been to a few functions like that for art shows. Had way more fun talking to random humble people or other artist than the expensive eccentric crowd. 

They bore me to sleep and i just wanna laugh in their face & tell them "bless your clueless hearts" i'm out. Way too many vapid expensive people here trying to impress others they don't give AF about & can't even have a little fun, take a joke or relate to the common person. 

Despite the lives they lead there's nothing interesting about those people at all & they don't understand struggle so i can't relate to them. 

46 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I honestly believe that these protests are designed to help Trump win reelection.

13 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I honestly believe that these protests are designed to help Trump win reelection.

I've seen this theory put out there b4. 

Do u think it's mainly coming from Alt right instigator provocateur infiltration & Trump supporter groups organizing to get a desired counter response or something else entirely? 

I have my own theory on this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Of course people from CA believe that ... so you're suggesting all the Blacks in the Oakland vid above are Republicans ?

(That's Kamala Harris's home-town)-

The majority of protestors/ rioters arrested were from the Portland area, .. that includes the arrests made in D.C.- 105 of 175,

they had airline tickets and hotel rooms . There is an investigation underway (Barr)- google it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Of course people from CA believe that ... so you're suggesting all the Blacks in the Oakland vid above are Republicans ?

(That's Kamala Harris's home-town)-

The majority of protestors/ rioters arrested were from the Portland area, .. that includes the arrests made in D.C.- 105 of 175,

they had airline tickets and hotel rooms . There is an investigation underway (Barr)- google it

I believe that if you put some key people in the right place, at the right time, and with the right strategy, then the herd will follow the lead and stampede.

Edited by classicboxer
add text
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

I've seen this theory put out there b4. 

Do u think it's mainly coming from Alt right instigator provocateur infiltration & Trump supporter groups organizing to get a desired counter response or something else entirely? 

I have my own theory on this. 

This^^^. Now I need to hear your theory!

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I think it's weird how we are divided by race. If we had to be divided I would think it would be by income class. 

I have way more in common with people in the middle class regardless of color than I ever will with the 1% yet we are letting celebrities and millionaire "journalists" tell us how to feel and live our lives. 

You need to get more woke.  I look to these people for all my thoughts and feelings.  Especially as it's so heartfelt, and not read from a script.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, classicboxer said:

They're happening mostly in states that aren't even going to get close to voting for Trump....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

They're happening mostly in states that aren't even going to get close to voting for Trump....

You are correct.

1. The key protesters, the leaders, travel to locations in planned protests.

2. They don't want to cause trouble in areas that are already going to vote for Trump, they want to say "look, this is what will happen if the liberals are in charge."If this happened in conservative areas, it would hurt Trump.

3. I don't believe any of this is spontaneous, I believe it's all well thought out, with a specific purpose.

4. In the end, it benefits Trump more than Biden.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

You are correct.

2. They don't want to cause trouble in areas that are already going to vote for Trump, they want to say "look, this is what will happen if the liberals are in charge."If this happened in conservative areas, it would hurt Trump.

3. I don't believe any of this is spontaneous, I believe it's all well thought out, with a specific purpose.

The only possible alternate theory I can think of is a change to #2 as follows:

2.  They only cause trouble in areas that are already going to vote for Biden because they know they will have a free pass from the Democrat Governors/Mayors, they want to say "look, this is what happens when Trump is in charge."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

You are correct.

Number two falls flat because the people in charge of those cities are essentially encouraging the chaos. These are the same people that fought against Trump sending in the National Guard to stop the destruction.

The nefarious person you speak of that encourages the chaos has a name. His name is George Soros.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Number two falls flat because the people in charge of those cities are essentially encouraging the chaos. These are the same people that fought against Trump sending in the National Guard to stop the destruction.

The nefarious person you speak of that encourages the chaos has a name. His name is George Soros.

You know your country's screwed when you're all dancing to the tune of a 90 year old Hungarian puppet master.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You would feel like that you racist piece of ****. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You know your country's screwed when you're all dancing to the tune of a 90 year old Hungarian puppet master.

That's what you get when you allow billions of dollars to be put into your political system by a puppet master.

I don't think our government is immune to corruption, we just call it something else. Corruption is a very ugly word. So we call it... "campaign donations". Sounds better to the public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

118766462_1512224668983563_8485893360056

118770685_1705343169630265_8249592585812

The black people are long gone, the professional protesters have taken over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I meant the people on the street inciting the crowd. The liberals don't want the national guard because the hippies still remember Kent State, and the National Guard is off limits.

20 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

The black people are long gone, the professional protesters have taken over.

Hundreds of black people were just burning and looting Minneapolis last week after a black man committed suicide. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I meant the people on the street inciting the crowd. The liberals don't want the national guard because the hippies still remember Kent State, and the National Guard is off limits.

Would encouraging looting in the name of reparations be considered inciting the crowd, or just cheering them on? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, classicboxer said:

This^^^. Now I need to hear your theory!

My theory is that games are being played on all sides but it's not just a US thing it's a global model in a newly developing technocracy driven digital info age.  Divide/Conquer is the tactic, AI, data, human nature, psychology & ideological propaganda social engineering techniques are the tools & chaos is the ladder with the net goal being create more fear/anger response to perpetuate more consume/obey manipulation>Influence>control power. 

Examples 

MSN+click bait sites fanning flames to gain more ad viewership in a dying medium in this digital age with spread out attention. They'd all love for Trump to win. 

Chinese/Russian bots farms, along with state sponsored payed for black hat groups & intel groups pushing fake news, conspiracies to cast doubt & sew division. They'd love for Trump to lose or to win if it means more division and a weakened position for team USA. 

DNC/GOP finger pointing pushing boundaries of absurdity to inflame each other to create more hive mind tribal cults & make the other side look bad so they can pretend they're fighting the good fight & look like saviors. 

Conspiracy/Poltical/social commentary content creators using social media platforms as a business model because of growing interest and resentment over corruption and secret mysterious stories of boogeymen or boogey things. 

White nationalist & Alt right groups trying to sew chaos, infiltrate & instigate so they can have their desired boogaloo race war & smash those sissy commie leftist. 

BLM, Antifa Woke SJW activist looking to sew chaos so they can instigate a response from white nationals and alt right plus a gov response so they can cry victim and demand/justify the so called justice utopia they want which is pretty much bring down the system by any means necessary. 

Social media users being pawns along for the ride with all this nonsense & getting their daily dose of digital tribal dopamine crack because damn it feels good to be in a tribe & some are being totally radicalized. 

.We're all being played in a calculated & orchestrated web of deceit by the powers that be who are hedging bets for domination because it's a big fk'ing fun game to them to stir $hit & play hero to stroke those huge @ss egos they have at any cost. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I read an interview with him the other day that was purely an economic take on social issues & directions to take for the future. Plans & motivation he laid out was quite the read.

The man is diabolical to say the least but i can almost admire his effectiveness even though i think he's a pure logic based by the numbers cold blooded bastard who uses chaos opportunism because he's a garbage human being that will justify any means to an end for his sick little game & his own amusement. 

He's like a suffering victim of what the Nazi's did that scarred him for life & he h8's all so he plays all sides so the world can feel his pain & wrath. 

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Hundreds of black people were just burning and looting Minneapolis last week after a black man committed suicide. 

is normal.  just a bunch of naggers doing their shopping. nothing to see here

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

118626697_1705500142947901_7303704697556

violently bets a friend 5 dollars that megan anderson beats amanda nunes

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

violently bets a friend 5 dollars that megan anderson beats amanda nunes

Me: Violently smokes a blunt & has consensual sex in a car at a park at night with no one around. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Me: Violently smokes a blunt & has consensual sex in a car at a park at night with no one around. 

thats fooking illegal. in most states.

as for banging your b*tch in a parking lot, its fair game. as long as youve got your gimp suit on and shes wearing a brown paper bag as a mask and you use a car window as a glory hole, you should be safe and good to go

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

...isn't that called masturbation ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

...isn't that called masturbation ?

Don't think so & i can do that at home. 

Maybe....If you help her during a reach around it counts for that?. 

Probably not if you cradle her head like this trying no to poke here eye out as u proceed to 💀 fk her face. 

american-football-player-holding-ball-hi

Like telling someone to put their seat belt on. That's just being a polite gentleman. 🤣

So my brother is moving back down here next month & while i'll be glad to see him more his dream of living in NYC is dead for now. :rolleyes:

Super accomplished guy, masters degree in finance, worked for a bunch of big companies as a financial analyst/planner. Worked with some high profile people. True professionalism. massive integrity & left places before because of questionable practices from brass that hurt other workers. Lived in Manhattan for the last 15 + yrs after working his butt off putting himself through college working his way up through various companies & moving from Chicago to pursue his dream to make it in the big apple  which he was very successful at but he's been out of work the last several months & can't find a good enough job to keep living there where the rent is just too damn high. 

Thanx Covid-19 & chitty NYC leadership. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

So my brother is moving back down here next month & while i'll be glad to see him more his dream of living in NYC is dead for now. :rolleyes:

Super accomplished guy, masters degree in finance, worked for a bunch of big companies as a financial analyst/planner. Worked with some high profile people. True professionalism. massive integrity & left places before because of questionable practices from brass that hurt other workers. Lived in Manhattan for the last 15 + yrs after working his butt off putting himself through college working his way up through various companies & moving from Chicago to pursue his dream to make it in the big apple  which he was very successful at but he's been out of work the last several months & can't find a good enough job to keep living there where the rent is just too damn high. 

Thanx Covid-19 & chitty NYC leadership. 

He’s lucky to be out of that chit hole in the long run bro.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

He’s lucky to be out of that chit hole in the long run bro.

Maybe but he loved living there. He's a pretty old school left leaning progressive type person. 

Shame that he worked so hard to live that dream & now he can't anymore. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe but he loved living there. He's a pretty old school left leaning progressive type person. 

Shame that he worked so hard to live that dream & now he can't anymore. 

Yeah that’s the real travesty of COVID tbh mate, all the financial and emotional hits people have taken. 
He will bounce back homie. 

TBF he was losing interest in the finance industry over the last several yrs. He's talked about going back to school or doing something else. He's toyed with acting & voice acting gigs. 

He didn't like the questionable practices of higher up brass nor their promises for promotion then they just drag you on for yrs & use you till they can find a reason to get rid of you and replace you with a younger yes person or someone that is total ruthless c_nt. 

Basically if you want to reach the top of food chain in that world you have to be a yes dip$hit that just follows orders till they cut you loose or the super cut throat back stabber type that pillages & steps on others for maximum efficiency with no regard for others except the boards profit margins. Even if you come up with better ideas on how to do things that makes more sense & makes everyone more productive they don't wanna hear it. No room for independent thinking outside the box & it's a very dog eat dog corporate culture. They just want drones & cut-throat bosses

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@-idyb- has been following this advice since long before Corona. 

to hell with masks. a brown paper bag  works just fine.   maybe even a canadian flag if i really wanna nail that heffer for my country

54 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

god damn. aussie karen looks like a dude.

640d535b792e2e0ebd7ad29310b475a8199055fb

Edited by -idyb-