diazthechamp

Politics thread

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.802c62a54e8b155ab659b4a9d5b77946.png

* Of all the people to come to Trump's rescue > it was John Bolton lol,

.... he was there, .. stated Trump never said that & the trip to the cemetery was canceled due to weather logistics on the advise of Gen. John Kelly/

* I knew that biatch was a lib-  💣

^^ this is Bolton sharing a fact as someone present to the event in question.

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

Yea, Bolton certainly put this story to rest.

However, Bolton suggested the comments aren't out of character for Trump, telling the Times, "I haven't heard anybody yet react to say, 'That's not the Donald Trump I know.'" Bolton also told Bloomberg it's "it's certainly possible" Trump made the comments "later in the day."

^^^ This is Bolton sharing a baseless opinion, a irrelevant hypothetical if you will, about an event he already stated didn't happen. If i had to hazard a guess i would imagine this is the reason Zerk felt it not worth mentioning.

36 minutes ago, 12еr said:

So berserker is a retard for trying to use a Bolton quote to try to exonerate Trump?

All I did was shoot down Berzerktards post by providing the other half of the quote he omitted. 

This is why you guys are dummies. I never said Bolton’s word on anything matters, a Trump supporter did in an attempt to defend Trump by leaving out context. You then try to dispute my posts by attacking Bolton, but I didn’t use his words as proof of anythinn, Trump stan did.

Lol, you didn't shoot down chit m8.

Zerk posted Boltons recollection of what actually took place as someone who was actually present, you tried to sneak in a rebuttal by the back door by claiming it was out of context and posted an opinion that had zero bearing on the relevant facts.

Lol.  

• Like 2

I never would have thought the dems would sink this low & push for trash like this under the guise of "gay rights" or "sexual liberty" to protect predators from having to register automatically. "Willing" or not this is Unfknbelievable. 

Would still be up to judge to determine on case by case but this is some super slippery slope territory heading towards normalization. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

^^^ This is Bolton sharing a baseless opinion, a irrelevant hypothetical if you will, about an event he already stated didn't happen. If i had to hazard a guess i would imagine this is the reason Zerk felt it not worth mentioning.

Zerk posted Boltons recollection of what actually took place as someone who was actually present, you tried to sneak in a rebuttal by the back door by claiming it was out of context and posted an opinion that had zero bearing on the relevant facts.

Lol.  

Mark - Hey dude, I saw Bill throwing up a nazi salute in the break room the other day. That’s weird, huh?

Ted - I also saw Bill throwing up a nazi salute.

Joe - Yea, Bill was definitely throwing up nazi salutes in the break room the other day.

Nick - Nah, I wasn’t in the break room at the time, but I’m sure he was throwing up nazi salutes. Bill throw ups nazi salutes all the time, that’s just what he does.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Fascinating these supposed quotes about soldiers was sat on for yrs and suddenly comes out from "anonymous sources" RIGHT before an election. 

Everyone that was actually there denies him ever having said that. 

Here's some actual news that is worthy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/04/white-house-racial-sensitivity-training/

Bye bye critical race theory cult. Bout time we ripped this garbage out of gov & hopefully get rid of affirmative action on crack aka "Diversity trainings" indoctrination.  

Cause you know keeping a schedule, hard work etc. are Male, White privilege concepts that hurt woman and people of color. 

We had this nonsense at work once. Most of the people doing the training knew each other so we were having a bit of a laugh before the training started. The trainer was a small Philippino lady who introduced herself when we came in, but then basically sat there staring at her computer for 10 minutes before the training started while we all chatted away. 

At some point in the waffle about unconscious bias, she 'took us back to when we entered the room'. Basically tried to make a point about unconscious racism and sexism because the group of mainly white males who knew each other talked among themselves rather than talking to the random they'd never met who sat staring at her computer. 

Of course her theory was utter garbage anyway, but there was a young black lady doing the training as well who observed we hadn't treated her any differently, and that we actually all just had a conscious bias against someone we'd never met before who seemed to be busy. Poor girl was desperate to get us to agree we had some bias towards her but nobody was having any of it. The 4 hour pilot training session was quickly reduced to 1 hour and never rolled out thankfully. Complete waste of time. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

We had this nonsense at work once. Most of the people doing the training knew each other so we were having a bit of a laugh before the training started. The trainer was a small Philippino lady who introduced herself when we came in, but then basically sat there staring at her computer for 10 minutes before the training started while we all chatted away. 

At some point in the waffle about unconscious bias, she 'took us back to when we entered the room'. Basically tried to make a point about unconscious racism and sexism because the group of mainly white males who knew each other talked among themselves rather than talking to the random they'd never met who sat staring at her computer. 

Of course her theory was utter garbage anyway, but there was a young black lady doing the training as well who observed we hadn't treated her any differently, and that we actually all just had a conscious bias against someone we'd never met before who seemed to be busy. Poor girl was desperate to get us to agree we had some bias towards her but nobody was having any of it. The 4 hour pilot training session was quickly reduced to 1 hour and never rolled out thankfully. Complete waste of time. 

The fact that you don’t understand just how racist this is just proves that you are ‘PART OF THE PROBLEM’!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Fascinating these supposed quotes about soldiers was sat on for yrs and suddenly comes out from "anonymous sources" RIGHT before an election. 

Everyone that was actually there denies him ever having said that. 

Here's some actual news that is worthy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/04/white-house-racial-sensitivity-training/

Bye bye critical race theory cult. Bout time we ripped this garbage out of gov & hopefully get rid of affirmative action on crack aka "Diversity trainings" indoctrination.  

Cause you know keeping a schedule, hard work etc. are Male, White privilege concepts that hurt woman and people of color. 

who's everyone?  trumps buddies?

and lol posting some source that expects you to pay money just to read the article.    hell no. i'd rather give my 1 dollar to that building the wall gofundme or whatever

Edited by -idyb-

................................................................................................................................................................................ ordered by >

image.png.d761df3d7d52cd87199cd94948ebb3a0.png   image.png.adbbbe269255977d8d6889d76d8ece0e.png

45 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Deion Sanders high step after the idiot was on fire was my favorite part.

• Like 1

20200906_070806.thumb.jpg.fc97e1056055505c407118866c07b9b5.jpg

Lord knows I need all the advice I can get from child rapists who fail at committing suicide by cop. Thanks, MSM! What would I do without you?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Lol.  

12er's finna 12

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Happy 100th day!

I didn't think you hipsters and cucks could do it, but here we are!

@-idyb- did you buy the cake?

Jones is correct, .. the Left has been shooting themselves in the foot since Trump got elected - dummies,

.... the current Democratic leadership is simply not smart enough to compete w/ Trump and the current GOP - period .

Absolute zero credibility (except w/ their base & TDS anti-Trumpers) > CNN, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Waters, Tlaib, Omar, Schiff, Nadler, Pressley, and Hollywood etc.

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

BLM  Trump militia now residing in the Republican stronghold of Rochester, New York (home of UFC's Jon Jones) attack a restaurant-

image.png.0be559829438a62b39c9cb731e3a3923.png

8 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Happy 100th day!

I didn't think you hipsters and cucks could do it, but here we are!

@-idyb- did you buy the cake?

no cake from me today i just woke up still drunk and i gotta go back at it again **** my life

was supposed to get thursday off but not happening now maybe in the next week. idyb is pretty uber rustled lately

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

our good man @NoCakeForYaya is recently browsing though, he can take care of that cake posting chit that would otherwise get me banned again.  i'm out

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

our good man @NoCakeForYaya is recently browsing though, he can take care of that cake posting chit that would otherwise get me banned again.  i'm out

I’m a pro lurker my friend, not so good with actually adding meaningful content lmao

• Haha 1

I was half asleep when my wife was reading me an internet article that said > "NBA players are hailing Jacob Blake as a hero"

.... thus confusing the family of the woman he raped ... who are still pressing charges .

I remember a time when NYC police could attend Knick games for free  🙃

24 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I was half asleep when my wife was reading me an internet article that said > "NBA players are hailing Jacob Blake as a hero"

.... thus confusing the family of the woman he raped ... who are still pressing charges .

I remember a time when NYC police could attend Knick games for free  🙃

The Zerk household sounds WILD!

Defund the NBA.  Who watches that chit anyway?

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The Zerk household sounds WILD!

Defund the NBA.  Who watches that chit anyway?

I watched when it stood for National Basketball Association, and not ****s Be Activists. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I’m a pro lurker my friend, not so good with actually adding meaningful content lmao

no cake from nocake

thats cold bro

57 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.2be65b5984bbd9613f2981b9dc140849.png

Just a hypothesis but there may be a correlation between violent activist riots and number of wild fires. 

US7.png

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

Neat little site on data of protest/riots

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=2ff1677111ae4018ac705fcce7c3312f

I'm sure many are naturally occurring or accidents but i can't help but think a lot are also political arson. 

Global-Demonstrations-Associated-with-Bl

Looking at this map who benefits? 

This is the "progression" of the world we live in ^^ Be on your guard!!!

The is politicians & criminal syndicates

This is gov agencies & intelligence community

This is the Elite ruling business class networks & secret high society orgs

This is the MSN & social media

This is academia & weaponized for profit & control scientific R&D

This is the entertainment industry

This is radical ideology & religion

This is do as i say not as i do

This is as above so below

This is the paradox of duality 

This is ontology run amok

This is weaponized numerology, engineered language programming & sacred geometry used as tools against humanity

This is industrial materialistic illusion above humanism 

This is the new world order agenda & chaos game theory

This is AI & the matrix system

The is the great cosmic comedy/tragedy joke or life/death. 

Fight-club-tyler-durden-quotes-5.jpg

Edited by StompGrind

-Lotta serious talk about a Soros funded full-on coup led by ex-military Generals even if Trump wins landslide victory .

(.... not hard to find online)-

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

-Lotta serious talk about a Soros funded full-on coup led by ex-military Generals even if Trump wins landslide victory .

I wasted at least three minutes trying to find,  so humour me m8

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I wasted at least three minutes trying to find,  so humour me m8

Try www.tinfoilhat.com.

Even Soros can't afford to buy half of the US military. Coups do not happen in large, relatively stable countries. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Try www.tinfoilhat.com.

Even Soros can't afford to buy half of the US military. Coups do not happen in large, relatively stable countries. 

Well I stumbled across this since the last post, which is concerning.  

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/03/10/commentary-antifas-most-important-enabler-is-its-legal-arm-the-national-lawyers-guild/

Written in March and seen in full effect now..  No tinfoil hat needed.  Although if you'd like to address a potentially required fora tin-tervention, please refer to Stomps rant a few posts up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Well I stumbled across this since the last post, which is concerning.  

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/03/10/commentary-antifas-most-important-enabler-is-its-legal-arm-the-national-lawyers-guild/

Written in March and seen in full effect now..  No tinfoil hat needed.  Although if you'd like to address a potentially required fora tin-tervention, please refer to Stomps rant a few posts up

That is indeed a mite concerning, although lawyers being dodgy does not surprise this John Grisham fan. It's still a far cry from a Soros-funded coup though...

Lol, I ain't going near that rant. Would double like post for use of "tintervention" though if I could.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Try www.tinfoilhat.com.

If you cared to educate yourself instead of acting like anybody that knows a bit more than you do is wearing a tinfoil hat, Obama and his DOJ attempted to sabotage one of the candidates in the last election. The information is there. Go read about it.

It is the equivalency of a coup to attempt to sabotage one of the two viable campaigns, and make it so there would be a back door to getting them out of office, if they should manage to actually get the position. The Russiagate garbage, the Ukrainian 'election tampering' crap, those were all stages of the same coup. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you cared to educate yourself instead of acting like anybody that knows a bit more than you do is wearing a tinfoil hat, Obama and his DOJ attempted to sabotage one of the candidates in the last election. The information is there. Go read about it.

It is the equivalency of a coup to attempt to sabotage one of the two viable campaigns, and make it so there would be a back door to getting them out of office, if they should manage to actually get the position. The Russiagate garbage, the Ukrainian 'election tampering' crap, those were all stages of the same coup. 

I was specifically responding to the below.  There's a difference between what you describe above and a "full-on military coup".  Whilst I have no doubt there have been, and may well be plenty of election shenanigans, even if they are "equivalent" to a coup, they are not what Zerkbot is referring to below.

I have no skin in this game, but there is literally zero chance of a military coup in America any time soon.

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I was specifically responding to the below.  There's a difference between what you describe above and a "full-on military coup".  Whilst I have no doubt there have been, and may well be plenty of election shenanigans, even if they are "equivalent" to a coup, they are not what Zerkbot is referring to below.

I have no skin in this game, but there is literally zero chance of a military coup in America any time soon.

Agreed,  If only for the simple fact that there's just too many guns and too many idiots. 

And too much covid lock down 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Agreed,  If only for the simple fact that there's just too many guns and too many idiots. 

And too much covid lock down 

Yep, exactly. 2a ftw!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

What cashflow described is in no way a coup, he actually made that up!

20200908_081952.thumb.jpg.9c690a60a0dd41efe5241cf693d98138.jpg

One of the main players in the scheme was on SeeBS as I read your idiotic post. lol

• Like 2