diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That is indeed a mite concerning, although lawyers being dodgy does not surprise this John Grisham fan. It's still a far cry from a Soros-funded coup though...

Lol, I ain't going near that rant. Would double like post for use of "tintervention" though if I could.

It's times like these that I curse my genius. Even though I came up with that on the spot,  urbandictionary will find some other genius who beat me to it :(

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

It's times like these that I curse my genius. Even though I came up with that on the spot,  urbandictionary will find some other genius who beat me to it :(

Credit where credit is due; it's one of your best.  And a quick check of urbandictionary reveals that you could actually be the first!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

OMFG

It's mine!  Muahahahaha

Screenshot_2020-09-08-22-54-27-07.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If you cared to educate yourself instead of acting like anybody that knows a bit more than you do is wearing a tinfoil hat, Obama and his DOJ attempted to sabotage one of the candidates in the last election. The information is there. Go read about it.

It is the equivalency of a coup to attempt to sabotage one of the two viable campaigns, and make it so there would be a back door to getting them out of office, if they should manage to actually get the position. The Russiagate garbage, the Ukrainian 'election tampering' crap, those were all stages of the same coup. 

..... The internet talk of a full-on coup is abundant, not surprising if Trump wins - libs are also talking about not accepting local results,

this forum w/ few exceptions is ususally a week or so behind the conservative pods > Kirk, Levin, Owen, Shapiro, Prager,, Bongino, John Solomon etc.

understandable considering politics is as boring as the UFC

image.png.a34c6ca549bacde0e0303df035fe0e66.png    image.png.c2e904c13ff5a4b284f907a286c43008.png

image.png.fa654c6abfb0c4377e732599ef904872.png

image.png.c4bba9930ffea361bd5b78e1b6957858.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Confused 1

Harris & Biden have been contradicting each other regularly, so no more questions for Kamala (not even from the lib media)-  😐

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Harris & Biden have been contradicting each other regularly, so no more questions for Kamala (not even from the lib media)-  😐

I've seen enough Biden/Harris gaffe highlight reels to know that the less they speak in the next couple of months, the better their chances of winning are!

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

20200908_081952.thumb.jpg.9c690a60a0dd41efe5241cf693d98138.jpg

One of the main players in the scheme was on SeeBS as I read your idiotic post. lol

Get one of your Repub forum friends to explain to you what a coup is! No matter what the "scheme" was, it was in no way a coup, moron!

41 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Get one of your Repub forum friends to explain to you what a coup is! No matter what the "scheme" was, it was in no way a coup, moron!

gOoGlE sAyS tHeRe hAs tO bE vIoLeNcE!!! aNtIfA bY dEfiNiTiOn cAnNoT bE fAsCiStS!!!!! 

lol

It is a coup to go against the choice of the people. To frame a candidate, and then go through all the motions to remove him from office once he gets there, all on the back of complete entrapment IS a coup, dipchit. The nearly 63 million people who voted for him would concur, I don't need you to do so.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

gOoGlE sAyS tHeRe hAs tO bE vIoLeNcE!!! aNtIfA bY dEfiNiTiOn cAnNoT bE fAsCiStS!!!!! 

lol

It is a coup to go against the choice of the people. To frame a candidate, and then go through all the motions to remove him from office once he gets there, all on the back of complete entrapment IS a coup, dipchit. The nearly 63 million people who voted for him would concur, I don't need you to do so.

A coup involves a regime change, not a new election. 

image.png.04ee67674e3f1efa0a8494991db46d72.png

Edited by classicboxer
add text

31 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

A coup involves a regime change, not a new election. 

You don't get it.

We're aware.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

You need to wake up and smell the coffee m8.

A soft coup, sometimes referred to as a silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.[1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_coup#:~:text=A soft coup%2C sometimes referred,some cases also of the.

Feel free to parse words all day long but a coup is a coup is a coup.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If it was Bush that did this to Obama, half of these idiots would still be posting about it. But since it was Barry doing it to Trump... ehhhh no biggie, let the DOJ try to frame a candidate, who cares?!

Buncha ****ing sheeple. Your democracy was hacked. It was. But there were no goddamn Russians involved, you idiots. It involved some moolie with a wry smile that thinks he's smarter than you.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If it was Bush that did this to Obama, half of these idiots would still be posting about it. But since it was Barry doing it to Trump... ehhhh no biggie, let the DOJ try to frame a candidate, who cares?!

Buncha ****ing sheeple. Your democracy was hacked. It was. But there were no goddamn Russians involved, you idiots. It involved some moolie with a wry smile that thinks he's smarter than you.

12er reading this

tumblr_1b9d15cac5602c310ca02f56d9406cfc_cc458e2f_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

A coup is illegal, and going through the judicial system doesn't measure up to a coup. By your logic, the impeachment of Clinton was a coup. The fact is that a coup is illegal.

30 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

By your logic, the impeachment of Clinton was a coup. 

Lol. But he got a blow job and lied about it. The horrors.

It is much different than a president trying to use foreign powers to attack a political rival. What Trump did was patriotic, what Clinton did was disgusting according to God!!!

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

A coup is illegal, and going through the judicial system doesn't measure up to a coup. By your logic, the impeachment of Clinton was a coup. The fact is that a coup is illegal.

You don't know the facts of the situation. 

I'll pass.

• Like 1

Sick mf'n  biatch - put him in GP after the raape conviction and see how proud of him his bros are ?

.... Biden would probably pardon him 🖕

image.png.5d904cbaffd58226f4512948b41ffbca.png

If i was a MEGA billionaire that was bent on world domination & bringing about a new world order America would be first on the list to take down in a coup & this is how i'd do it. Long game 5D chess. 

1. Use a small loyal circle to run non profit orgs/foundation NGO's as pay for play scheme & a means to evade taxes & launder money back into programs, groups or key people to serve an overall agenda. All non inner circle assets are not aware of the overall agenda but are compartmentalized with a chain of command like a mob pyramid scheme i.e. the boss & board of sycophant directors, an outer circle of under bosses with soldiers. Like an onion or a Hydra like tree with tentacles that works independent but is unaware of the brain trust that controls them all. 

2. Use social networking through these pay to play orgs to acquire more human assets pretending to collaborate with various industries & gov to be used in operations that appear to be legit problem solving at face value but really the goal is to entice with profit, compromise or destroy where alignment of goals is in direct opposition. 

3. Collaborate with other globalists allies of like mind with the goal to fund political campaigns, position & infiltrate industry, gov & institutions at the highest levels to create a shadow political power structure positioning agents in key roles that work for your agenda & or mutual benefit through bribery & blackmail. 

4.. Invest heavily in all sorts of futurism projects from bio-metrics, science, health, data analytics, big tech companies etc. as a means to profit & pretend to benefit society but really the goal is more profit, control & access to spy on people & grow the network of agents into every aspect of society to further serve the agenda. 

5. Have an army of lobbyist, lawyers, think tanks & consulting firms furthering your theft, exploitation, coercion, conflict & pillaging operations.

6. Fund & support activist groups to sew discourse to opposition forces, create as much conflict as possible & spread ideology that ultimately the aim is to silence or convert & coerce the masses until they beg for the so called solutions which you are behind cementing over time usually through chaotic events which you helped orchestrate be it through rhetoric & propaganda, social engineering language & ideological indoctrination programming, or war, rebellions, bio-warfare you name it. Elimination of competition or playing both sides against the other. Divide and conquer playbook 101. 

7. When all these engineered economic collapse happens through any of the above means hi-jack the monetary system through creation of new digital currencies that eventually introduces a social crediting score system linked to bio-metrics tech which you own patents to so that NO one can buy sell or trade without being a slave to your system. 

8.  Call yourself a lol philanthropist. Doesn't hurt to be Jewish either. That way anytime anyone points out what you're really up to you can call them a crazy conspiracy theorist or anti-Semitic. 

9. Sit back & laugh as the world's flames are fanned as you try to appear like an angel savior but really you're just an evil maniacal genius puppet master thief in the night.

Edited by StompGrind

The majority of the rioters, protesters, and looters are Black democrats that don't vote, ... it's all about reparations . (free money)

If Biden/ Harris win and give every Black family in America 15K, ... does anyone seriously believe the riots, protests, and looting

are going to stop lol ? No, they will want another 15K ....

* Today in Pittsburgh, protesters attacked Democrat businesses-

image.png.a0a2d811e8e4902f7d974d959df05ca0.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Oh look, the DOJ is trying to act as Trumps personal attorney and change a suit against him, to one against the United States taxpayer who would be in the hook for any damages if that goes through and the old **** wins.

He is so innocent he is trying to Weasley his way out at the taxpayers expense.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You don't know the facts of the situation. 

I'll pass.

It wasn't an attempted coup, no matter how you try to play it.It's a whole different subject, and doesn't meet the requirements to be called a coup.Quote the source that convinced you otherwise. This actually proves how easily you are brainwashed by social media.

5 hours ago, classicboxer said:

6 Democrats voted to impeach Willy, .. RINO Romney was the only Republican who voted against Trump .

rino-romney.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101

36 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

It wasn't an attempted coup, no matter how you try to play it.It's a whole different subject, and doesn't meet the requirements to be called a coup.Quote the source that convinced you otherwise. This actually proves how easily you are brainwashed by social media.

I don't have any social media, doofus.

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't have any social media, doofus.

You thought of this yourself? Took you 7 months?

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

You thought of this yourself? Took you 7 months?

Creative. Glad we could move on from the topic you don't understand.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Creative. Glad we could move on from the topic you don't understand.

I absolutely destroyed your notion that a legal impeachment can be called a coup. I'm bored on this subject, have a good day.

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I absolutely destroyed your notion that a legal impeachment can be called a coup. I'm bored on this subject, have a good day.

LOL WUT

When was the impeachment of Trump, you idiot? You can't even follow along with what I was talking about. You have no idea who Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, or any of the FBI main players are. I never once mentioned the impeachment of Trump, I never mentioned Clinton. Those two situations could not possibly be further from each other. So no, you destroyed nothing but the idea that you have any clue what the **** is happening in this thread. Well done, idiot.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

Trump should just issue a blanket statement

No one knows more or does anything better than me on any subject. 

• Like 1

Who will America be forced to vote for?

The corporate bully bull****ting clown or the guy who would be the better option if he wasnt so old that hes got dust in his vains.

They really need to shake up politics to try to allow a better quality of person to get to the top. Attract someone who wants to make a difference instead of power hungry people. At the moment, if you made it to president youre probably criminal scum & a pos as a person to some extent.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, agtx said:

The corporate bully bull****ting clown or the guy who would be the better option if he wasnt so old that hes got dust in his vains.

I assume your "better option" is the guy that's been there for 50 years and accomplished nothing?

Steele Dossier, Crossfire Hurricane, Horowitz report. #FISAg8 < Clearly CB knows nothing about those subjects. 

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a coup in the traditional sense but an attempt was made by Democratic hacks within DOJ, FBI, & other agencies to reverse an elected president because they never thought she would lose & the DNC, Media & big tech were all complicit sore losers because China & money is what it all amounts to. Exploit all the lesser counties is the name of the global game of the major powers & well over half of century of that is coming to a head. 

We had FISAg8 followed by an impeachment hoax & now riot provocation which was spurred on by covid-19 and yrs of corruption, indoctrination via radical ideologies like critical race theory, inter sectionalism and other SJW crap designed to divide us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, agtx said:

They really need to shake up politics to try to allow a better quality of person to get to the top. Attract someone who wants to make a difference instead of power hungry people. At the moment, if you made it to president youre probably criminal scum & a pos as a person to some extent.

I had steam behind Jorgensen until she aligned herself with the Markist BLM movement. Really killed it for myself and other Libertarians. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, agtx said:

Whilst I agree it's kinda crazy that our American cousins have to choose between two 70+ year olds, one of whom is demonstrably past it and has basically been second choice for about 30 years, I'm not convinced other countries have a pantheon of political greats to choose from. 

Us Brits had a choice between a well-meaning but largely clueless guy in tweed and a blustering buffoon who changes his mind every week, plus some random i can't even remember. 

Basically, politicians generally suck. Can't remember the last time any major country was making a choice between two political giants. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Steele Dossier, Crossfire Hurricane, Horowitz report. #FISAg8 < Clearly CB knows nothing about those subjects. 

The most depressing part about having these types of discussions is realizing how isolated the media has gotten the sheep. Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, Christopher Steele. People should know what happened. People need to understand that there was an attempt made to thwart their democracy.... BUT THEY DON'T. And they never will. It's insane.

I was one of the morons waiting for Durham to deliver something. I waited for Horowitz, I waited for Huber. Nothing. We got scammed. The information is out there, fine. But as we can very clearly see, it only reached a small section of society. I would bet my **** a majority of Trump's own voters don't quite understand the entire scheme that was unveiled on his campaign. Our DOJ legitimately tried to frame a candidate and set up a back door to removing a president. Not a mayor, not a governor... the president. There were factions at all levels of government involved, rendering our democracy meaningless. We became as corrupt as anybody on the planet overnight. It's absurd, but I am genuinely disillusioned by nothing coming of it. You cannot tell me the Russians rigged the election with $100K in Facebook ads. If you want to stretch that out and claim the Clinton campaign paying a former British spy to compile a dossier of obvious nonsensical Kompromat should be interpreted as the Russians rigging our election, sure. Then let's get to the bottom of that already. What the hell are we waiting on? 

I'm done with politics entirely if nothing comes of that. I will feel like they're all a bunch of shiesters that'll lie right to your face. The whole bunch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Make no mistake. If a mild USA civil war happens & another covid-19 like global black swan like event happens i expect the western world to slowly collapse over the next decade & if it does expect a new digital monetary system that comes with total big brother data collection control through 5G+IOT totalitarianism tech at the wheel with China leading the market share of that & dominating everyone socially through a new global digital monetary system. Everything is already moving in place for that to happen so if and when that happens it's going to make the Nazi experiment &1984 look like childsplay. Everything will be pre-determined for you & regulated including your place in life & even your speech. Social controls via data gathering, manipulation, indoctrination but the iron grip will come through the economic system which is the key. You conform or die via penalty of access. We sort of have that now to some degree with corruption monopolies and wealthy disparity with certain mega wealth families & power players running $hit but it's going to get MUCH worse. 

Fact is politicians sold this country out long ago & academia, big tech, corporation giants are all moving towards a singularity event via SJW Ideology, AI algorithm fk'ery, total censorship, manipulation & indoctrination for the next generations to prepare them to accept what's to come. What's to come in the singularity in which the aftermath is with it a totalitarian world gov prison planet & all the old history will be re-written away to support it. It's happening so subtle now barely anyone notices but when this singularity happens the swift transfer phase is going to be horrific. We'll basically be Borg. End of free will as we know it. Anyone who isn't on board gets terminated. 

quote-you-may-live-to-see-man-made-horro

That harvest.....It's coming.....so be ready. We got maybe a decade or two & some change to turn it around but nobody is building an ark so to speak in preparation for what's about to happen....so it's game over when it happens because it's going to happen so quickly. 

I know that's a gloomy AF POV of what the future may hold but i can see many signs of likelihood but man i hope i'm wrong. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Us Brits had a choice between a well-meaning but largely clueless guy in tweed and a blustering buffoon who changes his mind every week, plus some random i can't even remember. 

Basically, politicians generally suck. Can't remember the last time any major country was making a choice between two political giants. 

True but the u.s politicians seem to have corruption written through them like a stick of rock, are the Uk ones just better at keeping their secrets?