diazthechamp

Politics thread

someone named Mufrod Mudzakkar Salim wants to friend me on facebook

i have no idea who this muslim terrorist scum is, or why he wants to befriend me, but if any of you forum felchers say a bad word about Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, the greatest fighter to ever tape up the gloves, i'll accept his request and tell him in arabic to fly an airplane into your house

119061506_2590180894629665_3055700635398

WAR Mufrod!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

someone named Mufrod Mudzakkar Salim wants to friend me on facebook

i have no idea who this muslim terrorist scum is, or why he wants to befriend me, but if any of you forum felchers say a bad word about Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, the greatest fighter to ever tape up the gloves, i'll accept his request and tell him in arabic to fly an airplane into your house

119061506_2590180894629665_3055700635398

WAR Mufrod!

-his friends call him Muffie

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

-his friends call him Muffie

and his enemies are all dead via airplane or car bomb

Trump introduces Dana, Colby Covington, Henry & Alonso Cejudo, and Justin Gaethje at Nevada rally today (approx. 1 hour in)-

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

e61580af8dd4004b3dacda99e6384d06e0c7c226

- ISIS was formed from Al Qaeda in 2004

- Antifa has been active in Europe for years in this form and really started in Western Europe in the 80's and 90's

- the first caliphate dates back to the 600's

- BLM I think this statement might be correct 

- naggers been hating cops forever 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OzPride said:

- ISIS was formed from Al Qaeda in 2004

- Antifa has been active in Europe for years in this form and really started in Western Europe in the 80's and 90's

- the first caliphate dates back to the 600's

- BLM I think this statement might be correct 

- naggers been hating cops forever 

Regardless of inaccuracy i still found it funny. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I believe it's going to be called the "GSP initiative"

speaking of gsp, i just turned on the tv and tuned into the history channel canada

The Boneyard With Georges St Pierre is currently airing.

did you know GSP's favorite dinosaur is the t-rex?

35 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

yeah, .. open borders !

i was kind of hoping that the owner really did buy him a 6 pack, so i could go on liveleak afterwards and watch the execution video of the the employee and his family

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So the first presidential debate is September 29th at 9pm. 

Finna be a massacre

Biden will be hiden, just can't see the DNC taking the risk (no-gainer)-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So the first presidential debate is September 29th at 9pm. 

Finna be a massacre

This is all I see happening, two old idiots making zero sense and 150 million Americans wondering how the **** you got to that point in History from where you came from.

old.jpg

images (5).jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Lol James Woods is the GOAT

FB_IMG_1600120711878.jpg

Their smoke definitely hasn't.

****ing idiot parents and their gender reveal is gonna give me lung cancer at this rate.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

****ing idiot parents and their gender reveal is gonna give me lung cancer at this rate.

Hang on how do you have a gender reveal in the country where people can make up their own genders? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

This is all I see happening, two old idiots making zero sense and 150 million Americans wondering how the **** you got to that point in History from where you came from.

old.jpg

images (5).jpeg

Lol. I think Trump is gonna annihilate Biden. No teleprompter. 

Biden was semi-coherent during the primary debates because he had time to come uo with rebuttals and everyone was interupting everyone. That was also almost a year ago too. 

I don't see this going to well for him. 

I'm really interested in the VP debates  even more to see Harris gets called out on her chit. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Biden was semi-coherent during the primary debates because he had time to come uo with rebuttals and everyone was interupting everyone. That was also almost a year ago too. 

I'm really interested in the VP debates  even more to see Harris gets called out on her chit. 

Trump should fire Pence & replace him with Tulsi just 4 that Harris deb8 m8 ✔️m8

I'm hearing rumors Biden is going to be using an ear peace ....clinton-earpiece.jpg

AND given questions in advance just like Killary. 

Trump will still butcher him. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

You actually bought that line of bull? 

It's not climate change or gender parties. Most of those fires are 100% arson. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

There was a video of a fire started from one of those dumb ****s.

Why is it hard to believe one fire is started by idiots?

Yes there are arsonists, but to say 100% without any proof is just your best guess.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

oh i see biden tripping over half the ****.

But when he does remember something factual,  Old orangutan will just say "no" without providing an ounce of proof, fact or truth.

It'll be 2 idiots and a lot of morons watching them waste everyone's time.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Hang on how do you have a gender reveal in the country where people can make up their own genders? 

you just have a new reveal every other day as they change their minds.

53 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

It's a combination of it all.. Speaking as a volunteer country firefighter who's been on the front line of these types of fires more than once (not sure what you call us over there, they might even get paid,  the bastards). We had the same issue here,  some firebugs  some natural,  some enhanced by weather conditions, some enhanced by poor waste/ground management. The problem is one side screams arson and the other screams climate change when,  like everything else, the answer isn't nearly as exciting and sits somewhere in the middle.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

It's a combination of it all.. Speaking as a volunteer country firefighter who's been on the front line of these types of fires more than once (not sure what you call us over there, they might even get paid,  the bastards). We had the same issue here,  some firebugs  some natural,  some enhanced by weather conditions, some enhanced by poor waste/ground management. The problem is one side screams arson and the other screams climate change when,  like everything else, the answer isn't nearly as exciting and sits somewhere in the middle.  

I agree with this. I was exaggerating. I've read that a lot of it is they think from mis-managment of waste/ground services as you said. I.e. the state is broke when it comes to managing those services so it's ripe for fires largely in part because of all the leechs & corruption so they cut back funds to manage. You got silicon elite, holly weird & politicians living like kings & everything else is go fk your mother. Add Covid lockdown insanity on top of that & many wealthy people leaving decimating the commerce & tax base so it's just gonna get worse meanwhile politicians go off to their summer cottage with walls & armed guards to bury their head in the sand about what a failure they've been to fill their fridge with gourmet ice cream or go get their hair did while telling everyone else they can't do anything but sit home when the cost of living is so high, unemployment, student debt etc. i.e. fk your dreams and future so no wonder people are so fkn pissed. 

I have no idea what the % is of arson is but i bet it's higher than people think. There have been more violent protest in that region statistically. It's not a coincidence that region is on fire. 

There's been dozens arrested for arson in more rural areas so you can only imagine how many weren't caught red handed. It wouldn't even shock me if on some level the mismanagement it's a strategy for more state of emergency funding. 

I've read post from people that lived there their whole life going back months ago saying yeah we have fires sure but this is not normal or natural at all. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1