diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Here's what Yerbo will never ever get.

We know all about Trumps flaws, his idiosyncrasies. We know his way of speaking is not to everyone's taste and that some of his uttering's will get misconstrued while some may be flat out wrong. We get that.

BUT WE DON'T FCKING CARE........ because even with all his faults he's still measure's better than that ol' honeydripper Obama ever was and that chitbird Biden????? Lol, nagger puh'leeze. Trumps good points outweigh the bad to the point where his foibles become totally meaningless. Unless you factor in all the TDS he creates among the MSM and the sheep of course. We do like to have a chuckle at all you nobbers with your 'orangemanbad' mantra, lol.

👍  Two main reasons Trump got elected :

#1 - Obama/ Biden was worst admin in American history

#2 - being a non-polititian

image.png.66f784215779c1e39086040ad3296097.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Except forest management has very little to do with the state or local governments in California no? In California only 3% of forests are controlled by state and local governments while 57% are owned and managed by the federal government. The rest is privately owned. So the state finances, or lack thereof, hasn't much to do with it. Unless Cali manages federal owned forests? Though I've yet to read anything that says so.

It's a fair point but the issue is more complicated than just a quick google search looking up %. There's plenty of blame to go around & no Cali state gov is not only 3% to blame. Bad policy and conditions not being addressed for yrs is largely to blame. That mainly falls on the state gov to fix, & coordinate others to be on board. They are the leadership & in the case of Cali leadership pretty much absent. 

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/14/californias-government-solely-responsible-for-states-forest-management-and-wildfire-debacle/

Bottom line is Cali was badly run for decades & the main point i was making is a lot more arson is likely responsible this round of fires. Lol Climate change excuse is a non factor in comparison to mismanagement conditions & the fire bug arsons is not helping. Climate change is the official scapegoat that is being used to misdirect & focus the blame on nature while at the same time support a green energy agenda. If you can't read between the lines there then keep on MSN'ing bro. 

Edited by StompGrind

Also LMFAO @ thinking Biden is more coherent. Not even close & even 40+ yrs experience in gov the man is a moron. 

On top of that his policies are just plain awful & if you think Trump nepotism is bad it's not even close to as bad as on the Biden side. 

Never mind Ukraine & Burisma the Biden family connections to CCP should be investigated immediately.  

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

What she fails to understand is that's her opinion.  Democrats in general actually think they are smarter and know better,

.... a political strategy that didn't work, doesn't work, and never will work !  I puked shortly after watching this interview-

image.png.47de784ec953c2d7f88fb35cee40e573.png

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I've watched this - It's good and re-affirms what I have believed for many yrs > Biden belongs in jail !

There's also this if Biden wins.... Much easier to push crap like this in schools disarm youth via grooming, re-educating them & not making them or adults aware there is a huge trafficking problem in this country with trash out there that view them as a commodity to be sold in black markets. 800 thousand a yr go missing & about half of them end up being trafficked. Won't see that stat on MSN. 

Economic issues, broken homes & absent parents + lockdown+mask+reliance on internet/social media to be social makes it easier than ever before for predators to groom/snatch kids in a post Covid world. That is just a sad fact that isn't even mentioned by the left or covered at all by MSN. Meanwhile you got the left promoting sexualization, support for MAPS & even passing laws that protect FKN predators . 

Guaranteed if Biden gets in office you'll see all that all ramp up & the number of rings being investigated & taken down will go WAY down. 

Real men & protectors like this man under Biden who wants to open borders but lock us all down will make it a lot harder to fight the good fight against this evil problem everyone wants to pretend doesn't exist as much as it does. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I've watched this - It's good and re-affirms what I have believed for many yrs > Biden belongs in jail !

Keep in mind Glenn & this documentary have their own slant. While there is public info out there that's definitely incriminating enough connections to warrant a full investigation where you can draw some conclusions but proving it in a court of law is not that easy especially with tons of money, an army of lawyers, advisors & a knowledge of OP sec when it comes to not just immoral but criminal activity. 

Edited by StompGrind

Harris/ Biden plan for ending violent crime :

#1- Re-direct police funding

#2- Confiscate your weapons

#3- Create a freedom fund to bail-out violent criminals

tenor.gif

25 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Keep in mind Glenn & this documentary have their own slant. While there is public info out there that's definitely incriminating enough connections to warrant a full investigation where you can draw some conclusions but proving it in a court of law is not that easy especially with tons of money, an army of lawyers, advisors & a knowledge of OP sec when it comes to not just immoral but criminal activity. 

Watching Biden get thrown under the bus by the DNC after Nov 3rd should provide premium entertainment for weeks  ⚠️

image.png.5df2f6ca410012dbb8e95609b1920fb5.png

11 hours ago, Yerbo said:

But do you seriously think Trump is coherent? Do people really need to post the hundreds of what can only be accurately called word salads by Trump to make the point? I've seen Biden speak for extended periods 4-5 times recently and all the propaganda had me expecting him to be a babbling dotard. Sure he hesitated from time to time. But he finished his sentences always (unlike you know who) did not blatantly lie and I pretty much always understood his points. Not sure what people are getting at, just seems like more bad propaganda.

Yes, i think he is coherent.  I don't necessarily agree with what he says, but he seems to be fairly quick-witted, and speaks in a way that is appealing to his supporters.  From what I've seen, Joe can sound very passionate and precise on a topic, then lose his train of thought quite easily.  Then again, that never did Reagan much harm!

8 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Here's what Yerbo will never ever get.

We know all about Trumps flaws, his idiosyncrasies. We know his way of speaking is not to everyone's taste and that some of his uttering's will get misconstrued while some may be flat out wrong. We get that.

BUT WE DON'T FCKING CARE........ because even with all his faults he's still measure's better than that ol' honeydripper Obama ever was and that chitbird Biden????? Lol, nagger puh'leeze. Trumps good points outweigh the bad to the point where his foibles become totally meaningless. Unless you factor in all the TDS he creates among the MSM and the sheep of course. We do like to have a chuckle at all you nobbers with your 'orangemanbad' mantra, lol.

It's such a shame that any counter opinion is reduced to orangemanbad, but anyway. I largely agree with this.  I think i've said before that i find Trump to be seemingly devoid of empathy, wisdom, self-awareness or humour.  But the majority of the policies he stands for are much more palatable to me than the ones Biden and the more whacky members of his party lurking in the wings stand for, so if I was a seppoe and there was no decent 3rd candidate I would undoubtedly vote Republican in November.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

There's also this if Biden wins.... Much easier to push crap like this in schools disarm youth via grooming, re-educating them & not making them or adults aware there is a huge trafficking problem in this country with trash out there that view them as a commodity to be sold in black markets. 800 thousand a yr go missing & about half of them end up being trafficked. Won't see that stat on MSN. 

Economic issues, broken homes & absent parents + lockdown+mask+reliance on internet/social media to be social makes it easier than ever before for predators to groom/snatch kids in a post Covid world. That is just a sad fact that isn't even mentioned by the left or covered at all by MSN. Meanwhile you got the left promoting sexualization, support for MAPS & even passing laws that protect FKN predators . 

Guaranteed if Biden gets in office you'll see all that all ramp up & the number of rings being investigated & taken down will go WAY down. 

Real men & protectors like this man under Biden who wants to open borders but lock us all down will make it a lot harder to fight the good fight against this evil problem everyone wants to pretend doesn't exist as much as it does. 

You've mentioned the child thing before.  I'm curious where your statistics come from?  I have done very little research, but came across something in Reuters that whilst similar, was quite different.  They reported 800,000 cases per year of children reported missing.  And of those, >99% are returned home alive.  That's according to the National Centre for Missing & Exploited children.  I mean, that's still 8,000 kids per year, which is a heck of a lot, but not 400,000 ending up being sex-trafficked.

What am i missing here?

this is very difficult to watch, ... Biden is up by 4 pts, yeah ok  🖕🖕🖕

Edited by Bezerker101

Question... If Biden legitimately dies in the few days leading up to the election,  what happens?  Can they call it off? Kamela getting the winners edit

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

Question... If Biden legitimately dies in the few days leading up to the election,  what happens?  Can they call it off? Kamela getting the winners edit

Harris would take the #1 spot and choose her VP which she has already done (she has not disclosed her choice)-

* Some people are so pre-occupied with their Trump hate (TDS) they don't remember that Harris dropped out of the presidential nomination race w/ 2%,

... behind Tom Steyer lol- She was soundly rejected by Democrats .

The Liberal hierarchy, George Soros, and the DNC realized Sanders couldn't win so they propped up death-puppet Biden and put an ultra-psycho progressive

in waiting on the ticket .

In essence, they're ramming Harris down our throats with her 2% approval rating among Lefties .

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You've mentioned the child thing before.  I'm curious where your statistics come from?  I have done very little research, but came across something in Reuters that whilst similar, was quite different.  They reported 800,000 cases per year of children reported missing.  And of those, >99% are returned home alive.  That's according to the National Centre for Missing & Exploited children.  I mean, that's still 8,000 kids per year, which is a heck of a lot, but not 400,000 ending up being sex-trafficked.

What am i missing here?

TBH i think it's an old stat that gets thrown around from yrs ago but the real numbers are still alarming. 

From what i can gather from a quick search numbers from NEMEC  as of 2019 it was around 400,000.....with around 10,000 being trafficked which is still pretty damn crazy if it's anywhere close to that number even with all the stings the Trump admin has been doing & that to my knowledge doesn't include foreigners being trafficked in the US. 

I haven't read anywhere that 99% are returned home or that stat is probably not taking into account those that did get trafficked but were rescued or escaped. < Where'd you find that? Even if accurate 99% of came home doesn't mean 99% weren't raped or coerced into sex slavery. 

I can't remember where maybe a TED talk with a british woman or Whitney Webb or Shawn Attwood or someone but i read/heard most are runaways something like 90% & like half to a third of those end up homeless & get forced into being trafficked. Many don't talk about it for yrs. Multi billion dollar industry. 

Regardless it's in the many multiple thousands & it's literally a high dollar industry just like drugs or arms trafficking except the "product" is literally free to the dealer. It's a huge problem.& people that go though that hell are damaged for life including high rates of substance abuse & suicide. Maybe we need to do crowd funding for pro bono work for victims so they can have better access to good lawyers & security so they don't get intimidated law fared into dropping a case. We need something in place where the victims are supported, protected and encouraged to speak out instead of a culture of silence. 

Then there's the whole Intel/honey pot can of worms which got opened with Epstien, NXIVM, Podesta that either got killed or you never hear really anything else about it. Harvey was the only one that kinda got handled right & it took half of Hollywood & Me2 to get the proper exposure on that. 

When it comes to the rich it's always someone gets away with it for yrs or gets killed when it gets too much exposure or it gets buried by the media or lawfared, witness intimidation, dis-info campaigns to call it a "conspiracy theory" to discredit the story till it goes away. It's especially obvious there is a double standard in our justice system & our own damn gov, media, & entertainment industries are somewhat complicit. 

If we can't protect the most vulnerable.....well it's just infuriating & i have my days where i'd like to hunt these people down if the system fails this much. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

TBH i think it's an old stat that gets thrown around from yrs ago but the real numbers are still alarming. 

From what i can gather from a quick search numbers from NEMEC  as of 2019 it was around 400,000.....with around 10,000 being trafficked which is still pretty damn crazy if it's anywhere close to that number even with all the stings the Trump admin has been doing & that to my knowledge doesn't include foreigners being trafficked in the US. 

I haven't read anywhere that 99% are returned home or that stat is probably not taking into account those that did get trafficked but were rescued or escaped. < Where'd you find that? Even if accurate 99% of came home doesn't mean 99% weren't raped or coerced into sex slavery. 

I can't remember where maybe a TED talk with a british woman or Whitney Webb or Shawn Attwood or someone but i read/heard most are runaways something like 90% & like half to a third of those end up homeless & get forced into being trafficked. Many don't talk about it for yrs. Multi billion dollar industry. 

Regardless it's in the many multiple thousands & it's literally a high dollar industry just like drugs or arms trafficking except the "product" is literally free to the dealer. It's a huge problem.& people that go though that hell are damaged for life including high rates of substance abuse & suicide. Maybe we need to do crowd funding for pro bono work for victims so they can have better access to good lawyers & security so they don't get intimidated law fared into dropping a case. We need something in place where the victims are supported, protected and encouraged to speak out instead of a culture of silence. 

Then there's the whole Intel/honey pot can of worms which got opened with Epstien, NXIVM, Podesta that either got killed or you never hear really anything else about it. Harvey was the only one that kinda got handled right & it took half of Hollywood & Me2 to get the proper exposure on that. 

When it comes to the rich it's always someone gets away with it for yrs or gets killed when it gets too much exposure or it gets buried by the media or lawfared, witness intimidation, dis-info campaigns to call it a "conspiracy theory" to discredit the story till it goes away. It's especially obvious there is a double standard in our justice system & our own damn gov, media, & entertainment industries are somewhat complicit. 

If we can't protect the most vulnerable.....well it's just infuriating & i have my days where i'd like to hunt these people down if the system fails this much. 

Yeah, 10,000 is still horrific, and approximately 10,000 too many.  Was just surprised at the 400,000 number.

Did Madeleine Mcann make the news over there? That became very high profile in the UK.  Probably 10 years ago now though.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, 10,000 is still horrific, and approximately 10,000 too many.  Was just surprised at the 400,000 number.

Did Madeleine Mcann make the news over there? That became very high profile in the UK.  Probably 10 years ago now though.

I don't really watch the news much but i think it made the news for a day or two. I think i first heard about it on the internet on Daily Mail or The Sun or some other publication like that but it was all over YT. 

YT & podcast is what i watch the most & it's usually my first informer about news then i might look for stuff across the internet. I haven't watched TV news in yrs. 

Kinda crazy twitter bant the official ArticlesofUnity account. 

Their lvl of censorship is getting really disgusting. 

EhXWrVzVkAAA8I4?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by StompGrind

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Was big on the news here for weeks.

Then just recently it was back in the news, not sure what that was about then.

Pedos should be hung and bled out slowly.

What a woman. Did the right thing and completely fearless. 

I'm buying a Mercedes, moving back to the homeland to go find her. 🤣

5 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

lol2-jpg.1662696

lol6-jpg.1662700

img_6253-jpg.1662704

upload_2020-9-16_10-54-51-png.1662723

upload_2020-9-16_10-55-25-png.1662724

Your top meme is faulty.

Our speed limits are in miles per hour, we measure distances in miles, most people know their weight in stone (which is of course 14 pounds), their height in feet , how much land they own in acres, and know the economy of their car in miles per gallon.  Only beta millenial snowflakes like @NoCakeForYaya talk about temperature in centigrade; the rest of us get excited when it hits 70.

My main objection however is the UK guy's teeth. No Brit has got teeth that white and straight.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Your top meme is faulty.

Our speed limits are in miles per hour, we measure distances in miles, most people know their weight in stone (which is of course 14 pounds), their height in feet , how much land they own in acres, and know the economy of their car in miles per gallon.  Only beta millenial snowflakes like @NoCakeForYaya talk about temperature in centigrade; the rest of us get excited when it hits 70.

My main objection however is the UK guy's teeth. No Brit has got teeth that white and straight.

F U!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Holy $hit. Hope she is somewhere safe with armed security around the clock & can actually prove it. 

I watched this last night. It was nice knowing her. She finna get suicided.

20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It took me five seconds to come up with those videos. Jeeeeesus.

Rewatch the videos of the sad Fox News anchors after Biden’s speech at the convention. They’re now trying to accuse him of using PED’s lmao.

11 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Rewatch the videos of the sad Fox News anchors after Biden’s speech at the convention. They’re now trying to accuse him of using PED’s lmao.

You inferred that I watched it the first time. LOL

53 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Guy is a husk at this point. He''ll probably get the "smart" covid like Cuomo right before the debates. 

Then CNN will be running 24/7 stories about his :"battle"from the basement just like Chris did.

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

What she fails to understand is that's her opinion.  Democrats in general actually think they are smarter and know better,

.... a political strategy that didn't work, doesn't work, and never will work !  I puked shortly after watching this interview-

image.png.47de784ec953c2d7f88fb35cee40e573.png

i remember when president bone spurs tried to label hiimself a wartime president. that was back in march, before he went on to kill about 200 thousand of his citizens with his little political hoax shortly afterwards

Edited by -idyb-

57 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Finna go down. 

satellites with friggin laser beams

alright. 2020 can just fook right off now

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

satellites with friggin laser beams

alright. 2020 can just fook right off now

Direct energy weapons been around a long time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Tesla even had designs on a "death ray"

Satellites with DEW thing is new. USA probably has some deployed already. Mainly those laser systems are defensive weapons to counter missiles, planes or to attack/defend other satellites. 

Good thing we have a space force & i have a feeling Elon's Star link is more than meets the eye. Palintir & other firms sort of got us covered on Cyber security. 

Subs & naval are problem though & China's navy is the largest in the world now but slightly behind technologically. They got numbers & like to copy/spam

The great drone clone wars have begun. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1