diazthechamp

Politics thread

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You inferred that I watched it the first time. LOL

You definitely watch Fox News. Who do you think you’re fooling?

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Direct energy weapons been around a long time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Tesla even had designs on a "death ray"

Satellites with DEW thing is new. USA probably has some deployed already. Mainly those laser systems are defensive weapons to counter missiles, planes or to attack/defend other satellites. 

Good thing we have a space force & i have a feeling Elon's Star link is more than meets the eye. Palintir & other firms sort of got us covered on Cyber security. 

Subs & naval are problem though & China's navy is the largest in the world now but slightly behind technologically. They got numbers & like to copy/spam

The great drone clone wars have begun. 

Isn't the star link for quantum crypto tech?  

B.C. authorizes nurses to prescribe safe alternatives to toxic street drugs

B.C. Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry has issued a new public health order making it easier for people to access safe alternatives to toxic street drugs — a move advocates say is desperately needed as deaths from B.C.'s opioid crisis continue to climb. 

The order, issued on Wednesday, authorizes registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses to prescribe pharmaceutical alternatives to street drugs "to help separate more people from the poisoned street drug supply to save lives and provide opportunities for ongoing care, treatment and support."

"We need to make safe drug access as easy as it is to get drugs from a dealer in an alley," she said, saying that shifting supply from the criminal element to the medical profession will allow people with addictions to rebuild their lives.

"It'll save lives.... It couldn't happen any sooner."

Henry has been an advocate for access to a safer supply of drugs, and has called on the federal government to decriminalize possession of small amounts of illicit drugs for personal use.

fook the opiates. i want my prescription lsd and mdma.  legalize crystal meth 2021! god bless canada. what a time to be alive.

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, OzPride said:

Isn't the star link for quantum crypto tech?  

Not that i know of but sure it could be used for that and anything internet Starlink is 4 5G & internet from space that work in coordination with ground transceivers. Basically being able to beam fast internet anywhere in the world. 

It's a constellation or group of nodes arranged in a network of satellites like this...could have all kinds of military applications. 

starlinknetwork.jpg

They are in low earth orbit. Which pretty much means ( speculation > ) you can guarantee with his gov contract some of them are equipped with camera's for spying and possibly some of them have some weapon systems or during one of Elon's launches the military already launched a few of their own. 

Goal is 12000 of them in a node network around the globe. Elon's launched around 600 or something thus far pumping out about 120 a month. 

Edited by StompGrind

35 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Not that i know of but sure it could be used for that and anything internet Starlink is 4 5G & internet from space that work in coordination with ground transceivers. Basically being able to beam fast internet anywhere in the world. 

It's a constellation or group of nodes arranged in a network of satellites like this...could have all kinds of military applications. 

starlinknetwork.jpg

They are in low earth orbit. Which pretty much means ( speculation > ) you can guarantee with his gov contract some of them are equipped with camera's for spying and possibly some of them have some weapon systems or during one of Elon's launches the military already launched a few of their own. 

Goal is 12000 of them in a node network around the globe. Elon's launched around 600 or something thus far pumping out about 120 a month. 

Yeah I've read a fair bit about it, I'll see if I can find the article,  it was saying that the move is to counter the death of hard cash 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Thats pretty good.

But as an Ironworks, I have to say the guy needs to up his game. That sign shouldn't be able to move an inch if he did it right.

12 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Lol.

I expect you to follow up with the new ones everyday now.

Just like Bubba and his Swedish update!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Lol.

I expect you to follow up with the new ones everyday now.

Just like Bubba and his Swedish update!

the only thing in life that gets idyb more excited than reading georges st pierre's latest tweet is bubbas bi-weekly swedish obama flu updates

rumour has it that @Conceive-Believe-Achieve is also a big fan of them

Edited by -idyb-

Y'all probably wondering how do these left-wing looney toon progressive DA's that actually prosecute homeowners defending themselves get elected ?

image.png.b51ae844f003b0cb1b17967a2d18863a.png 

image.png.2bbe1875716272fff0ef7fe2f67cb7bd.png

image.png.d626c220e3757dba98459b731bff0908.png

image.png.1b0b3311d33727ebbcce5fc6e82ee0fa.png

image.png.5a05eac7f3e86ba78b051d20c08dbc9a.png

Chicago's Foxx^

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

As of today/> The major social media outlets will not tolerate/ permit anti-Soros rederick ... true story !

....they're justification seems to fall into the anti-semetic category  💣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.694555a8106a6de9df660457d1b47ea0.png

Too bad he didn't open fire on the entire lot of those clowns. Would have thrown a few bucks down on his defense fund.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Y'all probably wondering how do these left-wing looney toon progressive DA's that actually prosecute homeowners defending themselves get elected ?

image.png.b51ae844f003b0cb1b17967a2d18863a.png 

image.png.2bbe1875716272fff0ef7fe2f67cb7bd.png

image.png.d626c220e3757dba98459b731bff0908.png

image.png.1b0b3311d33727ebbcce5fc6e82ee0fa.png

image.png.5a05eac7f3e86ba78b051d20c08dbc9a.png

Chicago's Foxx^

You're not supposed to talk about this though. Anti-Semitic conspewacy thewy lol. Soros isn't the only one he's just the most known & likely the most active. Follow the orgs & money it's not that hard to figure out. The MO is hundreds of different orgs with cute sounding names like "Freedom" this or "Protect Vote" that funding all these radicals.

Saw Dan Bongino show. He had multiple articles from leftists publications confirming. They can't even deny it anymore.

Go Rumble. The more alternative platforms that don't censor/demonetize, search result/algorithm manipulate that emerge from all this woke/cancel culture very obvious election interference that grows the better. 

They more they try to silence & or attack popular & even non partisan or reasonable voices with the same tired "Racists" "Bigot" "Mysoginist" Transphobic" Homophobic" attack claims the more people wake up & they kill their own message & platforms. When are they gonna learn. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bader-ginsburg-dies-at-87

Ginsburg died.

Let's see how quick Mitch gets back to Washington now.

No rush, Mitch is a staunch believer that Presidents can’t make judicial picks during an election years. The voters should decide which candidate gets to make the pick.

If Obama couldn’t make a pick in January of the election year, then surely nominating someone about six weeks prior to the election is out of the question. 

The GOP has principles.

30 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bader-ginsburg-dies-at-87

Ginsburg died.

Let's see how quick Mitch gets back to Washington now.

Another anti-gun piece of trash pushing up daises. 

Good fookin' riddance you old sľutt

Hope you're burning in hell with McCain. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Another anti-gun piece of trash pushing up daises. 

Good fookin' riddance you old sľutt

Hope you're burning in hell with McCain. 

Me when i heard the news...

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Funny how all these "oppressed" groups have more advantages in this country. 

Pro tip. If your local gov reduces it's police force due to "popular" activist demand & locks up people willing to defend themselves & their property get the hell out of there immediately if you can. 

Move somewhere that actually respects your right to defend life and property against criminals. 

Edited by StompGrind

When Killiary or Soros goes i'm throwing a gender reveal party. 🤣

nah but srsly i will celebrate if either of those two bite the dust & IDGAF if that's fk'ed up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

When Killiary or Soros goes i'm throwing a gender reveal party. 🤣

nah but srsly i will celebrate if either of those two bite the dust & IDGAF if that's fk'ed up. 

Soros looks like he was already cremated-

image.png.67a4c9c12973c47894e12a63dcc0a612.png

• Haha 1

..... so much for the Dems challenging the legitimacy of a Trump win  💣

(The SC must be at full-strength to determine the validity of an election)

3cyngm.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101