diazthechamp

Politics thread

14 hours ago, Bwana said:

The ex boyfriend was there in bed with her, they heard banging, he came out shooting, shot 1 cop....he never got hit by lead, she took all the shots.

It pays to have a fat girlfriend standing in front of you, it appears.

he wasn't the ex-bf...he was the current bf, right?

I'm still trying to get the facts straight...everyone saying different things

20 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

a list of some facts and corrections to incorrect facts:  https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/13/facts-what-we-know-about-shooting-death-breonna-taylor/

She was a "soft" target b/c of her past relationship with the guy, police believed her to be a non-threat and alone in the house, and the actual main suspect was already arrested at this point.....really seems like a midnight raid was unnecessary here.

No officer cams...PATHETIC...this would fill the gaps and bring truth to light...wonder why the police didn't have them.

Edited by SVTContour98

13 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

a list of some facts and corrections to incorrect facts:  https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/13/facts-what-we-know-about-shooting-death-breonna-taylor/

She was a "soft" target b/c of her past relationship with the guy, police believed her to be a non-threat and alone in the house, and the actual main suspect was already arrested at this point.....really seems like a midnight raid was unnecessary here.

No officer cams...PATHETIC...this would fill the gaps and bring truth to light...wonder why the police didn't have them.

They didn’t have them for exactly this reason. They resist being recorded so they can say whatever they want happened. 

• Like 1

The leaked report stated that on Jan. 2, the PBI team saw Glover pull up to 2424 Elliott Avenue, a suspected drug house, in Taylor's car. The team was conducting surveillance on the home which was described as a "trap house," meaning drug deals allegedly took place there. The report included pictures of Taylor's car at the scene.

Then, the next day, the report revealed transcriptions of recorded jailhouse conversations between Glover and Taylor in which they talk about Adrian Walker, another suspect in the case and the third person named in the Taylor warrant.

"You talk to Doug (Adrian Walker?)" Glover asked Taylor.

"Yeah, I did," Taylor responded. "He said he was already back at the trap."

In another conversation between the two just two hours later, Glover thanked Taylor for checking on him.

"When you're around I stress more ... ," she is quoted as saying. "I just always be worried about you ... not like you and b****, but just period with the police, like all kind of s***."

In separate phone calls on Jan. 3, the conversations ended with each telling the other that they loved each other, the documents stated. Also, from January 2016 to January 2020, Glover called Taylor 26 times from jail. Another inmate called her seven times during that period.

According to the new information, once LMPD's tech team installed a GPS tracker on Glover's red Dodge Charger, the device indicated six trips to the 3003 Springfield Drive address in January 2020. LMPD's surveillance efforts also produced pictures of Taylor at 2424 Elliott. The report included never-before-seen images of Glover picking up packages at 3003 Springfield.

The documents also alleged that back in 2016, the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in a car rented by Breonna Taylor. When LMPD detectives arrived at Taylor's home to question her, Glover was there. Taylor told the detectives she did not know Bowman, that she had been dating Glover for several months and that she had let him drive the rental car. She also gave detectives her phone number, which was a number that Glover was still using as recently as February of this year, according to the documents.

That homicide victim was the brother of Damarius Bowman, one of Glover’s “associates” who has been arrested with Glover numerous times, the report stated.

The documents also included copious amounts of transcriptions of recorded jailhouse phone calls made by Glover, several of which were made to the mother of his child. On April 24, Glover told the woman, whom WAVE 3 News has chosen not to identify, that officers "took my car ... They got that bank statement out the arm rest, boom it got Bre's address on there."

In transcribed conversations from the morning of March 13, hours after Taylor was killed, Glover told the woman that Taylor had $8,000 of his money.

"Bre got down like $15 (grand), she had the $8 (grand) I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 (grand)," he said, according to the documents.

Then, a moment later, he told the woman that "Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money ... She been handling s*** for me and cuz, it ain't just me."

And later, "I can walk in that house (Bre's) and go directly to whatever it is no problem with it," Glover said, according to the documents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/warrants-issued-for-arrest-of-breonna-taylors-ex-boyfriend-amid-leaked-new-documents/ar-BB18oJF4

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

The news conference with the DA said "ex-boyfriend" and they had broke up, yet he was sleeping in her bed....so take from that what you will.

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The news conference with the DA said "ex-boyfriend" and they had broke up, yet he was sleeping in her bed....so take from that what you will.

where did you see he was sleeping in her bed???  And when did this happen, the night of the raid???

27 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

where did you see he was sleeping in her bed???  And when did this happen, the night of the raid???

The police knocked on the door around 1am, the "couple" was in bed....confirmed by both parties

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The police knocked on the door around 1am, the "couple" was in bed....confirmed by both parties

i think one of us is confused......The facts as I read them:  The ex-bf was the "main" target...he was arrested earlier that night at a different location....the "current bf and breonna" were at breonna's address and listed as "soft" targets.  So yes, the couple was in bed...but what does that have to do with the ex-bf?

Edited by SVTContour98

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i think one of us is confused......The facts as I read them:  The ex-bf was the "main" target...he was arrested earlier that night at a different location....the "current bf and breonna" were at breonna's address and listed as "soft" targets.  So yes, the couple was in bed...but what does that have to do with the ex-bf?

The ex is the individual that shot the cop in her apartment, the police came for him...not her, he was a drug dealer that a long investigation and warrant was issued for by local magistrate.....as I understand the AG babbling responses yesterday.

EDIT: It appears you're correct, they were after the ex (Jamarcus Glover), but instead ran into the new boyfriend at the apartment Kenneth Walker....who fired upon police.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The ex is the individual that shot the cop in her apartment, the police came for him...not her, he was a drug dealer that a long investigation and warrant was issued for by local magistrate.....as I understand the AG babbling responses yesterday.

Incorrect, the ex was at a different address. They raided two places around the same time. 

The current boyfriend and Breonna were at her place. 

The warrant had her name and Adrian's who is her current boyfriend. 

They believed all three were involved in dealing drugs. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Incorrect, the ex was at a different address. They raided two places around the same time. 

The current boyfriend and Breonna were at her place. 

The warrant had her name and Adrian's who is her current boyfriend. 

They believed all three were involved in dealing drugs. 

The guy at the apartment that shot at the police was Kenneth Walker, the "current" boyfriend.

Fugg I don't know, I wasn't there lol

12 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The guy at the apartment that shot at the police was Kenneth Walker, the "current" boyfriend.

Fugg I don't know, I wasn't there lol

I probably got the names mixed up but there are 3 people involved. Breonna, the current boyfriend who shot the cop, and the ex who was arrested for drugs in a different location. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

I probably got the names mixed up but there are 3 people involved. Breonna, the current boyfriend who shot the cop, and the ex who was arrested for drugs in a different location. 

Someone was getting a booty call, that's all we know for sure :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

at 2 minutes in this guy looks more like a nigerian prince than a pimp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

That article is dated though, it's still claiming a "no knock warrant" which has been proven to be false by the AG and an eye witness.

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

They didn’t have them for exactly this reason. They resist being recorded so they can say whatever they want happened. 

There is no officer body-camera video of the incident. The aforementioned trio work in LMPD’s Criminal Interdiction Division, comprised of officers who generally work narcotics cases and therefore are not issued body-cameras due to the nature of their work.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

That article is dated though, it's still claiming a "no knock warrant" which has been proven to be false by the AG and an eye witness.

There is no officer body-camera video of the incident. The aforementioned trio work in LMPD’s Criminal Interdiction Division, comprised of officers who generally work narcotics cases and therefore are not issued body-cameras due to the nature of their work.

i read the warrant was No-Knock but the officers announced anyway

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i read the warrant was No-Knock but the officers announced anyway

The AG said at a conference yesterday that it was not a no knock. Either way, they announced their presence so the argument that the boy toy opened fire because he thought they were intruders goes out the window.

What gets me is how agenda drivers keep picking the worst examples to be their martyrs,

Rodney King: pimp and drug dealer

Jacob Blake: rapist, assaulted police and resisted arrest

Mike Brown, George Floyd, etc.

Taylor wasn't a criminal so to speak but she obviously knew what was going on.

There is a case for excessive force, but to drive the narrative that black people are under attack because those partaking in criminal activity are coming in contact with police is such a disingenuous stretch. And we can see the effects, shameful

• Like 6

2 hours ago, T.B.E said:

The AG said at a conference yesterday that it was not a no knock. Either way, they announced their presence so the argument that the boy toy opened fire because he thought they were intruders goes out the window.

What gets me is how agenda drivers keep picking the worst examples to be their martyrs,

Rodney King: pimp and drug dealer

Jacob Blake: rapist, assaulted police and resisted arrest

Mike Brown, George Floyd, etc.

Taylor wasn't a criminal so to speak but she obviously knew what was going on.

There is a case for excessive force, but to drive the narrative that black people are under attack because those partaking in criminal activity are coming in contact with police is such a disingenuous stretch. And we can see the effects, shameful

i agree overall on this case with you...but i have major issues with nighttime raids, and especially no-knock raids.

Bro, if i hear someone breakdown my door...whether they yelling police or not, i'm probably coming out spraying lead...It's not like i'd have time to verify if that's actually the police or not!  Seems reckless for both police and citizens.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i agree overall on this case with you...but i have major issues with nighttime raids, and especially no-knock raids.

Bro, if i hear someone breakdown my door...whether they yelling police or not, i'm probably coming out spraying lead...It's not like i'd have time to verify if that's actually the police or not!  Seems reckless for both police and citizens.

Chances are good your girlfriend will die.

• Haha 4

I've got a good wireless alarm system, cameras, motion detectors, monitoring on my phone, exterior security doors, deadbolts, & modern insulated windows that are not easy to break & would make all sorts of noise so there is no way they can enter without me knowing well in advance. 

I also live alone so the need to come out to protect others isn't a concern for me. I could hide in the attic if i wanted, barricade a closet or pick a spot to ninja from a choke point where they wouldn't see it coming or just escape out a window off the roof if i needed to and i probably could rig some traps along the way if i wanted. 

You pretty much better be seal team six b4 you try to get in my place or light the place on fire and try to smoke me out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I've got a good wireless alarm system, cameras, motion detectors, monitoring on my phone, exterior security doors, deadbolts, & modern insulated windows that are not easy to break & would make all sorts of noise so there is no way they can enter without me knowing well in advance. 

I also live alone so the need to come out to protect others isn't a concern for me. I could hide in the attic if i wanted, barricade a closet or pick a spot to ninja from a choke point where they wouldn't see it coming or just escape out a window off the roof if i needed to and i probably could rig some traps along the way if i wanted. 

You pretty much better be seal team six b4 you try to get in my place or light the place on fire and try to smoke me out. 

Get a bedside safe and a gun, then you're covered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

What's the skinny on this Bubba? A weekly update on this would be far more interesting than the Corona chronicles m8. 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/swedens-crime-problem-has-become-too-big-to-ignore/amp?fbclid=IwAR1RDBhER7wNGQ0WW2RBNOP-7PJVtI6oFNnd--a4nHRLzmDDSfu6D9o8TOM

Nothing to see here mate, Sweden is a UTOPIA for everyone!

Yeah, it's a bit messed up.  Sweden took a truck load of immigrants in 2013/2014 during the whole Syrian refugee thing.  Nobody virtue signals harder internationally than the Swedes, so they took way more proportionally than anyone else.  They're actually extremely welcoming in one sense; they provide free Swedish language courses, they give decent unemployment benefits, healthcare, assistance to find work etc.  Not all of Sweden really bought into this, however, so what tended to happen is as immigrants moved into an area, the Swedes moved out. Consequently there were lots of empty apartments, so they moved more immigrants in, and the cycle continued.

There are now whole areas of Stockholm that are like 90% non-Swedish, which in itself is not an issue, but in reality they're not at all integrated, they're much poorer, and have brought a lot of bitter feuds with them.  Allegedly there's a fairly vibrant and robust protection racket going on in several major cities in Stockholm.

The interesting thing is the response.  Swedes genuinely think they're basically better than everyone else, more enlightened and smarter, as if they've kind of figured life out and the rest of us haven't.  So it's completely alien to admit there's a problem.  They'll spend more money on a PR campaign to convince people everything is okay than on extra policing.  Weirdly, my few Swedish mates would be the same - they would not really acknowledge there's a problem in case they're either seen as racist, or that they're questioning the Swedish dream.

Whereas my ex-pat mates who have been here more than a few years recognise that things are going downhill rapidly, and the government is too gutless to do anything about it.  They're just kind of hoping that a few more years of living in this glorious land will somehow magically make everyone stop committing crime.

TL;DR - Fcuk Sweden.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Are you a crack dealer though?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bwana said:

Get a bedside safe and a gun, then you're covered.

I've got a few guns but a bedside safe is something i looked into but haven't gotten. Don't think i need it but would be nice to have.

The windows i mentioned already came with the house but i purchased the exterior security doors & installed an alarm system, cameras & extra deadbolts mainly for when i'm not home. I have wireless alarm & camera signs posted as a deterrent for would be intruders. 

If i wanted to go all out on security i could have a pistol with a remote trigger pull system mounted on PTZ cams with a magnetized base to install anywhere at key choke points. Could literally take care of intruders from my desktop or phone 🤣

That would be cool to have but's it's a bit OTT. On one of those doomsday prepper shows where they r8 security/sustainability they had a guy with high tech security & he had motion detectors rigged to a pepper spray system that if you walked by it it shoots out a large amount of pepper spray. Neat little gadget. Remote guns mounted on a Pan Tilt Zoom aka PTZ camera or drones would even be better. You could take that a step further If you had srs programming & software development skills you could make it fully autonomous with an auto tracking targeting system via heat signature, motion and or facial recognition that locks on target and fires fully automatically. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Are you a crack dealer though?

the police and the people won't care...I would have shot at their beloved cops....who announced their presence...so I should have submitted at all costs.

I do not care that people do drugs...I view it as a Right to Self-Ownership (to ingest what one wants)...and the Right to transact between consenting adults (to exchange goods or services - drugs-sex-etc -) ...so UNLESS she actually HARMED another person, then the raid is immoral in my mind...and unless they were also extremely dangerous then a nighttime raid is immoral as well.  It's immoral because it is a misuse of force for the situation and puts everyone, but especially the citizen - who is asleep, out manned, and out gunned - in a situation that is unnecessarily dangerous...clearly also dangerous for the cops as well.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

the police and the people won't care...I would have shot at their beloved cops....who announced their presence...so I should have submitted at all costs.

I do not care that people do drugs...I view it as a Right to Self-Ownership (to ingest what one wants)...and the Right to transact between consenting adults (to exchange goods or services - drugs-sex-etc -) ...so UNLESS she actually HARMED another person, then the raid is immoral in my mind...and unless they were also extremely dangerous then a nighttime raid is immoral as well.  It's immoral because it is a misuse of force for the situation and puts everyone, but especially the citizen - who is asleep, out manned, and out gunned - in a situation that is unnecessarily dangerous...clearly also dangerous for the cops as well.

The police will care. They expect crack dealers to be armed and dangerous, and deliberately raid them when they believe they're sleeping to avoid exchanges of gun fire. That's why the question was relevant. 

The bottom part of your post is not relevant to the topic really. I already said the Drug War is a sham, and I would end it if that was my call. But it is happening, and thus, crack dealers get raided. The law says that when you get your door booted off for selling crack, you don't get to shoot at the police. When you do, they shoot back. If your fat girlfriend is standing in the line of fire, she's going to get hit. Six times. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The police will care. They expect crack dealers to be armed and dangerous, and deliberately raid them when they believe they're sleeping to avoid exchanges of gun fire. That's why the question was relevant. 

The bottom part of your post is not relevant to the topic really. I already said the Drug War is a sham, and I would end it if that was my call. But it is happening, and thus, crack dealers get raided. The law says that when you get your door booted off for selling crack, you don't get to shoot at the police. When you do, they shoot back. If your fat girlfriend is standing in the line of fire, she's going to get hit. Six times. 

the law doesn't make an action moral or immoral...so I think that's what I'm struggling with in this case....sure the "Law" is on the side of the officers...but that literally doesn't mean anything in regards to morality.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

WhY dO yOu NeEd A 30 rOuNd MaG

White car....Driver is clearly racist

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

WhY dO yOu NeEd A 30 rOuNd MaG

What the **** am i missing here. Why are the police cuffing the driver of the car that was under siege???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nothing to see here mate, Sweden is a UTOPIA for everyone!

Yeah, it's a bit messed up.  Sweden took a truck load of immigrants in 2013/2014 during the whole Syrian refugee thing.  Nobody virtue signals harder internationally than the Swedes, so they took way more proportionally than anyone else.  They're actually extremely welcoming in one sense; they provide free Swedish language courses, they give decent unemployment benefits, healthcare, assistance to find work etc.  Not all of Sweden really bought into this, however, so what tended to happen is as immigrants moved into an area, the Swedes moved out. Consequently there were lots of empty apartments, so they moved more immigrants in, and the cycle continued.

There are now whole areas of Stockholm that are like 90% non-Swedish, which in itself is not an issue, but in reality they're not at all integrated, they're much poorer, and have brought a lot of bitter feuds with them.  Allegedly there's a fairly vibrant and robust protection racket going on in several major cities in Stockholm.

The interesting thing is the response.  Swedes genuinely think they're basically better than everyone else, more enlightened and smarter, as if they've kind of figured life out and the rest of us haven't.  So it's completely alien to admit there's a problem.  They'll spend more money on a PR campaign to convince people everything is okay than on extra policing.  Weirdly, my few Swedish mates would be the same - they would not really acknowledge there's a problem in case they're either seen as racist, or that they're questioning the Swedish dream.

Whereas my ex-pat mates who have been here more than a few years recognise that things are going downhill rapidly, and the government is too gutless to do anything about it.  They're just kind of hoping that a few more years of living in this glorious land will somehow magically make everyone stop committing crime.

TL;DR - Fcuk Sweden.

Thanks for the honest reply Bubba. This has long been the case in many major European towns and cities but has been consistently denied by the talking heads and the media and of course the " immigrants welcome, we love you " crowd.

Without wishing to get political on the subject you might remember there was one politician who was unafraid to denounce the problem, you may well remember also the response he got from the media worldwide, lol.

In all seriousness, here in Canada i sat and watched an old fella in his late seventies cry after returning from Sweden a couple of years ago. He was crying because he no longer recognised his former home town and was scared for his family that stayed behind when he left. Also because he felt that it would be the last time he would return as he no longer felt it was safe to do so.

Very sad. A ****ing pox on ALL the politicians responsible for the influx of 'refugee's' into Europe. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

What the **** am i missing here. Why are the police cuffing the driver of the car that was under siege???

it's terrible...lose-lose for the driver.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

it's terrible...lose-lose for the driver.

Arresting the victim while allowing the filth to take over the streets is not the way forward if you wish to garner respect from Joe public.

• Like 2

If we had more of this i'm guessing you would see the streets clear in a New York minute......... whatever the **** that is, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Agreed, these family members and their hired Black headhunter lawyer, pretending that poor Briana was an innocent victim is BS....she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, chiit happens. But if your boyfriend starts cracking off shots at cops, and wounds 1 of them...expect a hail fire of bullets heading your way with anyone's name on it in the way.

I don't understand how they won a civil case for millions of dollars, before the criminal case was settled in the courts ? Even OJ's trial had to be concluded before the Goldman family went after him for a civil settlement.

EDIT: Live news conference, and I quote "the terrorists that broke down her door that night"....lol

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Thanks for the honest reply Bubba. This has long been the case in many major European towns and cities but has been consistently denied by the talking heads and the media and of course the " immigrants welcome, we love you " crowd.

Without wishing to get political on the subject you might remember there was one politician who was unafraid to denounce the problem, you may well remember also the response he got from the media worldwide, lol.

In all seriousness, here in Canada i sat and watched an old fella in his late seventies cry after returning from Sweden a couple of years ago. He was crying because he no longer recognised his former home town and was scared for his family that stayed behind when he left. Also because he felt that it would be the last time he would return as he no longer felt it was safe to do so.

Very sad. A ****ing pox on ALL the politicians responsible for the influx of 'refugee's' into Europe. 

Yeah, it's very poorly thought through. Don't get me wrong, i think Sweden made a very grand gesture, but for entirely the wrong reasons and made an absolute hash of it.  TBH, I'm not sure there is an easy or good way to integrate 1 million people with completely different values into a country of 10 million.

Not sure where your old fella is from, but small towns in Northern Sweden were particularly hit; they are fairly unpopulated because they're practically in the Arctic Circle...overnight their population increased by 25%+.  Nobody was happy with that solution.

There's a party over here called the Swedish Democrats.  Most Swedes view them as fascists because they want to impose limits on immigration.  In reality, they are somewhere between the Tories and the Lib Dems.  Their support has gone up from 1 or 2 % to 20+% in 10 years.  They might even be the most popular party at the next election.  Interesting times; at least as interesting as Swedish politics can get, which is not very.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

If we had more of this i'm guessing you would see the streets clear in a New York minute......... whatever the **** that is, lol.

god bless protestor bowling!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1