Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

god bless protestor bowling!

Lol, yeah. When that kid left home that morning i bet he/she had no idea they'ed finish up the day as a ****ing speed hump, lmao

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dr. Ron Paul just got diggled by an apparent CVA or TIA. 

 

Hopefully its reversible

Noooooo....man i fkn h8 2020. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Lol, yeah. When that kid left home that morning i bet he/she had no idea they'ed finish up the day as a ****ing speed hump, lmao

not surprised motherfooker! if you stand in the road, you get hit by car.

why is that such a hard concept for these idiots to grasp?  we all should have learned that at a very young age when our parents told us to look both ways before we cross the street

if you stand on train tracks, you could get hit by train.  gee who would have ever figured?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.01b9c7e4020d96663e7de373a918dc9c.png

 

 

* Can't wait to see the Dems viciously attack a practicing Roman-Catholic working mother of seven,

.... (two adopted from Haiti, one special needs)- and forfeit another 5 million votes to Trump ....

knowing well in advance they don't have the votes to stop confirmation  🎓 .

 

image.png.ab711f4e2a0f7478a216b3867f4775da.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.01b9c7e4020d96663e7de373a918dc9c.png

 

 

* Can't wait to see the Dems viciously attack a practicing Roman-Catholic working mother of seven,

 

she should try anal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.01b9c7e4020d96663e7de373a918dc9c.png

 

 

* Can't wait to see the Dems viciously attack a practicing Roman-Catholic working mother of seven,

.... (two adopted from Haiti, one special needs)- and forfeit another 5 million votes to Trump ....

knowing well in advance they don't have the votes to stop confirmation  🎓 .

 

image.png.ab711f4e2a0f7478a216b3867f4775da.png

democrats are already attacking her adoptions...asking if they fraudulently took the kids

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

democrats are already attacking her adoptions...asking if they fraudulently took the kids

They are Catholic, not exactly having the perfect history of NOT stealing kids.

😆

 

I prefer to see the sex assault allegations. We are going to see some alter boys come forward saying she raped them, the pope will get dragged before Pelosi and Schiff. The political theater will be top notch in these boring times.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

democrats are already attacking her adoptions...asking if they fraudulently took the kids

 

It's fookn' amazing that they're so stupid, .. there is an absolute zero gain in attacking her > actually the reverse !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the idea that Trump was going to set women's rights back a century, as he appoints a woman in the place of the old hag that they had propped up for years like a Weekend At Bernies sequel.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I enjoyed the idea that Trump was going to set women's rights back a century, as he appoints a woman in the place of the old hag that they had propped up for years like a Weekend At Bernies sequel.

A lot of women think abortion is a woman's right, that nobody should be able to tell them they have to carry a fetus to birth. So, in that sense it would set back woman's rights almost 50 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

A lot of women think abortion is a woman's right, that nobody should be able to tell them they have to carry a fetus to birth. So, in that sense it would set back woman's rights almost 50 years.

 

Women have the right to keep their legs closed or use protection. What follows their choice is called responsibility.

 

I don't understand how people think they have a right to someone else having to go through years of training just to service them. That's something to be grateful for, it's not a right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has stroke day b4. Next day goes back to exposing censorship BS.. FK in GOAT

Twittter did the same thing to Unity 2020. I'm not surprised mofo. 

Tell Antifa/BLM Google & twitter HQ are the ultimate fascists. Maybe these fire starting idiots can be useful after all. 

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

A lot of women think abortion is a woman's right, that nobody should be able to tell them they have to carry a fetus to birth. So, in that sense it would set back woman's rights almost 50 years.

First of all, she has yet to say she would overturn Roe v. Wade, so this is an assumption, at best. A programmed opinion that isn't yours, most likely.

I'm fairly certain a woman isn't helping overturn any ruling that benefits women. Logic should tell you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

 

Lol but Trump is supposedly degrading to soldiers from an "anonymous" source no one can corroborate. 

That might be the most directly condescending thing I've ever seen a politician say to a crowd. 

I'd like to know a little more context but that is a bad look. Did they boo him when he came in & he's just taking the piss? 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

First of all, she has yet to say she would overturn Roe v. Wade, so this is an assumption, at best. A programmed opinion that isn't yours, most likely.

I'm fairly certain a woman isn't helping overturn any ruling that benefits women. Logic should tell you that.

That's where the strong religious beliefs come in. As far as I can tell, religious people generally oppose abortion. As for Roe v Wade, that seems to be the only subject anyone argues about when it comes to the Supreme court. I literally don't remember any decision that has been handed down since Kavanaugh was appointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol but Trump is supposedly degrading to soldiers from an "anonymous" source no one can corroborate. 

That might be the most directly condescending thing I've ever seen a politician say to a crowd. 

I'd like to know a little more context but that is a bad look. Did they boo him when he came in & he's just taking the piss? 

He basically said the same things about McCain that others are accusing him of saying about other soldiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

He basically said the same things about McCain that others are accusing him of saying about other soldiers. 

Understandable. Pretty well known McCain was hanging around ISIS members making deals back in 2013. IDK how much he knew at the time but he was wishy washy AF & part of the CIA protocol of enemy of my enemy is my friend which always just ends up having blow back & getting a lot of people killed including our own. War mongering POS is what he was. 

Fk'em - Matt Serra

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MINNEAPOLIS — Over three months ago, a majority of the Minneapolis City Council pledged to defund the city’s police department, making a powerful statement that reverberated across the country. It shook up Capitol Hill and the presidential race, shocked residents, delighted activists and changed the trajectory of efforts to overhaul the police during a crucial window of tumult and political opportunity.

Now some council members would like a do-over.

Councilor Andrew Johnson, one of the nine members who supported the pledge in June, said in an interview that he meant the words “in spirit,” not by the letter. Another councilor, Phillipe Cunningham, said that the language in the pledge was “up for interpretation” and that even among council members soon after the promise was made, “it was very clear that most of us had interpreted that language differently.” Lisa Bender, the council president, paused for 16 seconds when asked if the council’s statement had led to uncertainty at a pivotal moment for the city.

“I think our pledge created confusion in the community and in our wards,” she said.

 

Looks like some of them are trying to save their jobs after making stupid promises that the majority doesn't support. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet Maddow & MSN won't be covering these bombshells....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-was-right-about-fbi-scramble-assemble-russia-evidence-after-2016-win-texts-claim-1534191

#ObamaG8

More proof they knew the probe was BS and proceeded anyway illegally. Only Russian collusion was on their part. Projection 101. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Bet Maddow & MSN won't be covering these bombshells....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-was-right-about-fbi-scramble-assemble-russia-evidence-after-2016-win-texts-claim-1534191

#ObamaG8

More proof they knew the probe was BS and proceeded anyway illegally. Only Russian collusion was on their part. Projection 101. 

The evidence keeps mounting up m8 and still these ****ers responsible for an attempted coup walk free.

What the **** more has to be uncovered before their respective asses get hauled before a judge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

The evidence keeps mounting up m8 and still these ****ers responsible for an attempted coup walk free.

What the **** more has to be uncovered before their respective asses get hauled before a judge.

It's still very much under investigation. A lot of stuff is still sealed & or redacted. What you are seeing with docs trickling out is Freedom of information discovery which takes time to be approved for release. Lawyers lawyering behind the scenes. 

The "process" may take another few yrs before we see a full hearing & or indictments & still nothing may really happen. It may just get buried....We'll see...

If indictments follow upon the closure of these investigations though & they have enough evidence beyond the mountain of circumstantial evidence some Comey's, Brennan's etc. may be going to jail and maybe even a Renegade or an Evergreen. 

In reality though a Strzok & a Page will be the only ones that take a fall if any. i.e. lower level people. 

You're dealing with the gov here. Not that hard to falsify, destroy evidence or operate in a way that has deniability so unless certain people come out & roll on others we probably can't expect much. 

 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd imagine they keep all this $hit on secure offline servers but It would be total LOL if China/Russia hackers released docs on all this stuff unredacted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-in-focus-chinese-textbook-calls-jesus-a-murderer_3514920.html

Saw this on China In Focus YT channel with Tiffany Meier. Evidently the Chinese version of the bible has been reworked & Jesus stoned a woman to death & said he's a sinner too. 🤣

Your thoughts on this @Bubba_Sparks & @SVTContour98

Catholics in mainland China are upset about the distortion of a Bible story in a school textbook, which claims Jesus Christ stoned to death a sinner woman in order to respect the law of the time.

The textbook, published by the government-run University of Electronic Science and Technology Press, aims to teach "professional ethics and law" to the students of secondary vocational schools.

The book quotes the story of Jesus forgiving the sins of a woman who committed adultery from the Gospel of John. But it has a changed ending.

The crowd wanted to stone the woman to death as per their law. But Jesus said, 'Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.' Hearing this, they slipped away one by one.

When the crowd disappeared, Jesus stoned the sinner to death saying, "I too am a sinner. But if the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead," the textbook said

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump officially names Amy Coney Barrett as Supreme Court nominee at White House

 

The left are already claiming she's in a cult. Lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Trump officially names Amy Coney Barrett as Supreme Court nominee at White House

 

The left are already claiming she's in a cult. Lol

She kind of is.

She follows a man in the sky and makes real life decisions in her life based on what this sky fairy said a few thousand years ago.

 

So its not too far from the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Trump officially names Amy Coney Barrett as Supreme Court nominee at White House

 

The left are already claiming she's in a cult. Lol

Christianity was called a cult by the Romans.

She's from right around my way!  Metairie, Louisiana!

I can't wait to see how this nomination plays out...You mess with the Lefts ability to kill preborn babies and the $$$$ is about to hit the fan.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Christianity was called a cult by the Romans.

She's from right around my way!  Metairie, Louisiana!

I can't wait to see how this nomination plays out...You mess with the Lefts ability to kill preborn babies and the $$$$ is about to hit the fan.

I don't think they will overturn roe vs wade at this point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StompGrind said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-in-focus-chinese-textbook-calls-jesus-a-murderer_3514920.html

Saw this on China In Focus YT channel with Tiffany Meier. Evidently the Chinese version of the bible has been reworked & Jesus stoned a woman to death & said he's a sinner too. 🤣

Your thoughts on this @Bubba_Sparks & @SVTContour98

Catholics in mainland China are upset about the distortion of a Bible story in a school textbook, which claims Jesus Christ stoned to death a sinner woman in order to respect the law of the time.

The textbook, published by the government-run University of Electronic Science and Technology Press, aims to teach "professional ethics and law" to the students of secondary vocational schools.

The book quotes the story of Jesus forgiving the sins of a woman who committed adultery from the Gospel of John. But it has a changed ending.

The crowd wanted to stone the woman to death as per their law. But Jesus said, 'Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.' Hearing this, they slipped away one by one.

When the crowd disappeared, Jesus stoned the sinner to death saying, "I too am a sinner. But if the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead," the textbook said

There are gospels where the young Jesus kills people. I don't remember all of them. The bible has changed a lot to fit the propaganda of the church. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

There are gospels where the young Jesus kills people. I don't remember all of them. The bible has changed a lot to fit the propaganda of the church. 

This is a common misconception that demonstrates a lack of understanding of the historical veracity of new testament (and indeed OT) texts.

The message to be taken from the bible has been changed a lot, especially in the time before the bible was commonly available in languages other than Latin.  People literally gave their lives so that we could have the bible translated into English, and other languages understood by "commoners". The established church wanted to control the message themselves, often for control purposes, or for financial purposes.  Basically, bad people will even use a good thing to get what they want...

But the bible itself has not been changed.  And there is a key difference between the 4 gospels that we have, and the "other" gospels.

Matthew/Mark/Luke/John were all written within a generation or so of Jesus' death. This is really important because when they began to circulate, there would have been plenty of people alive who could confirm or deny what happened.  We also have original extracts that are dated to be within 70-80 years of the events that they portray.  They also are complimentary; they outline a number of similar events, there are no contradictions, and they basically share exactly the same message.  We have copies that are written in languages that are still known today (Coptic Greek - which was basically the equivalent of English in the day because many countries spoke it as a second language), so it's very easy to see if the bible has been "changed a lot".  

The "other" gospels do not have this kind of historical strength.  They typically began to circulate 200 to 300 years after the original gospels.  They had numerous contradictions between themselves, and the existing gospels that had been accepted as "canon" for many decades.  It is therefore generally not accepted by historians both secular and Christian that they are not legitimate.

@StompGrind - to your original point, China is undergoing an incredible spiritual revival at the moment.  Despite it being basically illegal, there are 10s of millions of Christians now, with more being added to the number daily.  As you know, the government is pretty big on control, so this disturbs them.  Therefore I'm not particularly surprised that they would try and alter the narrative pretty drastically; the nature of Jesus is central to the whole of the Christian faith, so I guess trying to change his character is a good place to start if you want to try and halt the spread.

Ultimately though, Christianity has always spread most dramatically during times of persecution, so I'm neither surprised or particularly alarmed by this.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Trump officially names Amy Coney Barrett as Supreme Court nominee at White House

 

The left are already claiming she's in a cult. Lol

 

men should be allowed to have abortions.

thats all i have to say on this matter

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is a common misconception that demonstrates a lack of understanding of the historical veracity of new testament (and indeed OT) texts.

The message to be taken from the bible has been changed a lot, especially in the time before the bible was commonly available in languages other than Latin.  People literally gave their lives so that we could have the bible translated into English, and other languages understood by "commoners". The established church wanted to control the message themselves, often for control purposes, or for financial purposes.  Basically, bad people will even use a good thing to get what they want...

But the bible itself has not been changed.  And there is a key difference between the 4 gospels that we have, and the "other" gospels.

Matthew/Mark/Luke/John were all written within a generation or so of Jesus' death. This is really important because when they began to circulate, there would have been plenty of people alive who could confirm or deny what happened.  We also have original extracts that are dated to be within 70-80 years of the events that they portray.  They also are complimentary; they outline a number of similar events, there are no contradictions, and they basically share exactly the same message.  We have copies that are written in languages that are still known today (Coptic Greek - which was basically the equivalent of English in the day because many countries spoke it as a second language), so it's very easy to see if the bible has been "changed a lot".  

The "other" gospels do not have this kind of historical strength.  They typically began to circulate 200 to 300 years after the original gospels.  They had numerous contradictions between themselves, and the existing gospels that had been accepted as "canon" for many decades.  It is therefore generally not accepted by historians both secular and Christian that they are not legitimate.

@StompGrind - to your original point, China is undergoing an incredible spiritual revival at the moment.  Despite it being basically illegal, there are 10s of millions of Christians now, with more being added to the number daily.  As you know, the government is pretty big on control, so this disturbs them.  Therefore I'm not particularly surprised that they would try and alter the narrative pretty drastically; the nature of Jesus is central to the whole of the Christian faith, so I guess trying to change his character is a good place to start if you want to try and halt the spread.

Ultimately though, Christianity has always spread most dramatically during times of persecution, so I'm neither surprised or particularly alarmed by this.

Bubba's in the same cult as Amy Coney Barrett!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MoZZez said:

She kind of is.

She follows a man in the sky and makes real life decisions in her life based on what this sky fairy said a few thousand years ago.

 

So its not too far from the truth.

This sort of opinion is why i remain agnostic. Seems a little arrogant to me to skoff at other people's fairies when Atheist whether they wanna admit it or not believe in a nothing fairy. 🤣

It's just as plausible there is a higher power, there is nothing or we're in sim in some aliens basement. Perhaps it's all three at once. 

No one scoff's at quantum superposition but as far as we can tell something existing in two places at once is a thing. 

Plenty of SC, gov and all walks of life believe in some religion. Doesn't mean they're necessarily gonna make some crazy decisions any more than an Atheist that may have a do as thou wilt kind of leaning because there is nothing after this so in a modern context things are a little more fair game due to that philosophy of life/death. 

Really is on the person & in this country we do have separation of church and state. 

10 hours ago, classicboxer said:

There are gospels where the young Jesus kills people. I don't remember all of them. The bible has changed a lot to fit the propaganda of the church. 

The Gnostic Gospels or u just making stuff up? I've only read excerpts but not heard anything like that. The bible as we know it today has changed some going back to the council of Nicea. Christianly as a whole but Catholicism in particular adopted paganism & rituals from Babylonian mystery religion cults and popular greco-roman pantheon myths. i.e. the saints were an adaptation of greco-roman pagan gods & goddesses. Easter was a pagan holiday. Much of the myths, symbolism, rituals were taken and adopted by the church as their own & much of it carries on today. 

The cross, vesica pisces fish, rod & snake. pine cones etc symbols, the wizard outfits lol, Amen as in Amen-Ra being Egyptian. Divine origin stories such as Osiris, Isis, Horus story.... "son" or Sun god, born of Virgin Mary Dec. 25th birth story from Zoroastrian, Gilgamesh flood story, trinity doctrine etc. all taken from other pagan/Babylonian sources. Islam & Judaism are not different in this regard but their thing is all in on black cubes. They're all in some way ripped off stories from predecessors mainly originating from Babylonian mystery cults. 

No offense to believers but yeah.....you start looking into the history,  etymology of language of how all these religions evolved passing down though out the centuries they're all super muddy & mish mashed together. 

 

13 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Christianity was called a cult by the Romans.

She's from right around my way!  Metairie, Louisiana!

I can't wait to see how this nomination plays out...You mess with the Lefts ability to kill preborn babies and the $$$$ is about to hit the fan.

Didn't know that. Kinda cool that we have a native Scotus. 

13 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I don't think they will overturn roe vs wade at this point. 

Yeah i don't see them totally over turning it. Amy evidently is pro-life but has some nuanced arguments on R vs W

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

 

The Gnostic Gospels or u just making stuff up? I've only read excerpts but not heard anything like that. The bible as we know it today has changed some going back to the council of Nicea. Christianly as a whole but Catholicism in particular adopted paganism & rituals from Babylonian mystery religion cults and popular greco-roman pantheon myths. i.e. the saints were an adaptation of greco-roman pagan gods & goddesses. Easter was a pagan holiday. Much of the myths, symbolism, rituals were taken and adopted by the church as their own & much of it carries on today. 

  

 

 

The Infancy Gospel of Thomas. It is Gnostic. It's not really part of the bible, it was written in the second century as a biography of Jesus' childhood. I remembered hearing something about descriptions of Jesus killing a couple of people when he was young, but I had to look it up to get the name of the book. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

The Infancy Gospel of Thomas. It is Gnostic. It's not really part of the bible, it was written in the second century as a biography of Jesus' childhood. I remembered hearing something about descriptions of Jesus killing a couple of people when he was young, but I had to look it up to get the name of the book. 

Thanx. Frankly Jesus the reformed killer that changed his wicked ways is probably a better story than zombie Jesus that walked on water, changed water to wine, healed the blind and never sinned. Not believable or relatable at all. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Two days until the chitshow

Gonna be a slaughter m8. If Joe can string two sentences together without fk'ing up and not say something as stupid as 200 million people gonna die of the rona before he's done with this deb8 Dems will claim it as a victory. Even a husk of a person like Biden can probably make it though one of these debates. That format with one minute responses and commercial breaks for electing a president is archaic & insane in this modern age. 

I so wanted a debate to be on JRE for the pure entertainment factor but then again i didn't wanna hear the woke crowd cry & try to cancel Joe. If you don't like his show or opinions don't fkn watch. Spotify deal is worrying. There's already a-holes trying to get him removed or censored. 

Guaranteed the left would spin it as unfair even if Rogan asked them both the exact same questions. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is a common misconception that demonstrates a lack of understanding of the historical veracity of new testament (and indeed OT) texts.

The message to be taken from the bible has been changed a lot, especially in the time before the bible was commonly available in languages other than Latin.  People literally gave their lives so that we could have the bible translated into English, and other languages understood by "commoners". The established church wanted to control the message themselves, often for control purposes, or for financial purposes.  Basically, bad people will even use a good thing to get what they want...

But the bible itself has not been changed.  And there is a key difference between the 4 gospels that we have, and the "other" gospels.

Matthew/Mark/Luke/John were all written within a generation or so of Jesus' death. This is really important because when they began to circulate, there would have been plenty of people alive who could confirm or deny what happened.  We also have original extracts that are dated to be within 70-80 years of the events that they portray.  They also are complimentary; they outline a number of similar events, there are no contradictions, and they basically share exactly the same message.  We have copies that are written in languages that are still known today (Coptic Greek - which was basically the equivalent of English in the day because many countries spoke it as a second language), so it's very easy to see if the bible has been "changed a lot".  

The "other" gospels do not have this kind of historical strength.  They typically began to circulate 200 to 300 years after the original gospels.  They had numerous contradictions between themselves, and the existing gospels that had been accepted as "canon" for many decades.  It is therefore generally not accepted by historians both secular and Christian that they are not legitimate.

@StompGrind - to your original point, China is undergoing an incredible spiritual revival at the moment.  Despite it being basically illegal, there are 10s of millions of Christians now, with more being added to the number daily.  As you know, the government is pretty big on control, so this disturbs them.  Therefore I'm not particularly surprised that they would try and alter the narrative pretty drastically; the nature of Jesus is central to the whole of the Christian faith, so I guess trying to change his character is a good place to start if you want to try and halt the spread.

Ultimately though, Christianity has always spread most dramatically during times of persecution, so I'm neither surprised or particularly alarmed by this.

Thus is why Jews only accept and believe in the writings of the Old Testament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Thanx. Frankly Jesus the reformed killer that changed his wicked ways is probably a better story than zombie Jesus that walked on water, changed water to wine, healed the blind and never sinned. Not believable or relatable at all. 

he was also born from a virgin named mary, who was also a prostitute

after that discovery, i decided not to buy into that religion. since then i've became a pastafarian and i worship lord r'amen and his noodly appendage at the church of the flying spaghetti monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he was also born from a virgin named mary, who was also a prostitute

after that discovery, i decided not to buy into that religion. since then i've became a pastafarian and i worship lord r'amen and his noodly appendage at the church of the flying spaghetti monster

Think you got your Mary's confused. Virgin mother & reformed hooker Mary Magdalene are two different figures. 

Somewhere in Gnostic text & or other accounts claim Jesus evidently favored her over his other disciples who were jealous. Was rumored in some accounts he impregnated Magdalene. Supposedly after crucifixion she fled to Egypt had the child then fled to France & the bloodline still exist. 

I ate some spaghetti earlier with some holy garlic bread. Praise be to R'amen.

 

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...