diazthechamp

Politics thread

10 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Think you got your Mary's confused. Virgin mother & reformed hooker Mary Magdalene are two different figures. 

Somewhere in Gnostic text & or other accounts claim Jesus evidently favored her over his other disciples who were jealous. Was rumored in some accounts he impregnated Magdalene. Supposedly after crucifixion she fled to Egypt had the child then fled to France & the bloodline still exist. 

I ate some spaghetti earlier with some holy garlic bread. Praise be to R'amen.

virgin mother?   i still aint buying that

if i told you that your mother is a virgin, would you believe me?

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

virgin mother?   i still aint buying that

if i told you that your mother is a virgin, would you believe me?

No i wouldn't & the whole story is an allegory based in numerology, astrology, agricultural, & fertility "knowledge" from mysticism cults coded into the literature.

Case in point...

EdXDu1oXYAAsgW9?format=jpg&name=medium

9484089d416eb094e8c15ddc4295f7ef.jpg

exodus%20holy%20land%20canaan%20cane.jpg

a990143f20f20a19ea60ef20c4c653cbc52e69d2Ei49qiVXsAI6TEH?format=jpg&name=medium

notice-there-are-4-seasons-look-how-the-

ef60299639c729a2b77bc4d3500f8209.gif

d8895884c201875c60019b0b54557f9a.jpg

Edited by StompGrind

I just saw that the debate commissioner or some **** doesn't want the moderator to fact check the Candidates. 

Why is there so much resistance to actually calling out politicians on their lies. If that debate is 90 minutes, there should be a 2 hour extra special going over what was true and whats bull**** from both their mouths.

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I just saw that the debate commissioner or some **** doesn't want the moderator to fact check the Candidates. 

Why is there so much resistance to actually calling out politicians on their lies. If that debate is 90 minutes, there should be a 2 hour extra special going over what was true and whats bull**** from both their mouths.

Because the commissioner who said that used to be the RNC chair in the 80’s and the moderator works for Fox News.

Trump makes **** up on the spot and has an open contempt for the truth. Why would they allow fact checking under these circumstances?

8 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Because the commissioner who said that used to be the RNC chair in the 80’s and the moderator works for Fox News.

Trump makes **** up on the spot and has an open contempt for the truth. Why would they allow fact checking under these circumstances?

Trump is going to lie through his teeth and Biden is going to forget half of the truth.

I just find it odd that there are so many people who get bent out if place when someone fact checks these idiots.

Trumps followers are a special kind of stupid and think anytime someone fact checks him it is some conspiracy to hide the real truth. Hell I even think the last election some moderator called out one of the two ****es and people were furious that they spoke out during the debate.

I've seen Bernie and Biden supporters call people Russian spies or White supremacists for showing Bidens dumb **** **** he has said.

I dont get it honestly. Call them all out. There should be a law that says Politicians or those running for any office are obligated under the law to tell the truth under extreme penalties and jail time. Even give them demerits for their half truths and spins on the facts.

**** em all.

• Like 1

I actually find it odd anyone wants whiney trial by fact checks at all & damn people are dumb to not see the racket in it. 

Almost everyone knows they all fib it's a part of politics game & half the time the so called fact checks are full of it anyway. They're ALL selective & bias don't kid yourself. They'll pick apart hyper critically some things on one side & largely ignore the side they want to win. That's how this "Fact" checking works. The whole point of that apparatus is so the liberal media can tell you who they want you to vote for LOL. It's a BS control mechanism to try to thought police people. Comical really. 

It's either that or slander someone or worse don't give them air time....cough cough Tulsi, Yang etc. News flash about how the news works.....THEY pick the person THEY want and for the most part that's who you get dummies. Dis $hit is SO rigged.

This whole "fact" checking thing really took off in 2016 with Hillary & make no mistake is a very lib idea by the way. They're good at being really b!chey finding problem ghost in the system.... "misogynists' this....bigot that.....homophobic this.. racists that....they blow everything WAY out of proportion to the point of being delusional. Problem is they selectively ignore anything to discredit their own stupid narratives so everyone knows they're delusional hypocrites.......If they actually picked their battles and were a little more honest....is that really too much to ask for? 

FACTS. Dems are better at b!tching but they only know how to break $hit more. Conservatives are better at being pragmatic & actually kinda fixing $hit while telling everyone to calm the fk down but they suck at knowing when $hits actually pretty broken. 

Edited by StompGrind

47 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I actually find it odd anyone wants whiney trial by fact checks at all & damn people are dumb to not see the racket in it. 

Almost everyone knows they all fib it's a part of politics game & half the time the so called fact checks are full of it anyway. They're ALL selective & bias don't kid yourself. They'll pick apart hyper critically some things on one side & largely ignore the side they want to win. That's how this "Fact" checking works. The whole point of that apparatus is so the liberal media can tell you who they want you to vote for LOL. It's a BS control mechanism to try to thought police people. Comical really. 

It's either that or slander someone or worse don't give them air time....cough cough Tulsi, Yang etc. News flash about how the news works.....THEY pick the person THEY want and for the most part that's who you get dummies. Dis $hit is SO rigged.

This whole "fact" checking thing really took off in 2016 with Hillary & make no mistake is a very lib idea by the way. They're good at being really b!chey finding problem ghost in the system.... "misogynists' this....bigot that.....homophobic this.. racists that....they blow everything WAY out of proportion to the point of being delusional. Problem is they selectively ignore anything to discredit their own stupid narratives so everyone knows they're delusional hypocrites.......If they actually picked their battles and were a little more honest....is that really too much to ask for? 

FACTS. Dems are better at b!tching but they only know how to break $hit more. Conservatives are better at being pragmatic & actually kinda fixing $hit while telling everyone to calm the fk down but they suck at knowing when $hits actually pretty broken. 

You dont want facts, you just want to have to figure out what is a lie or not. When your greatest source of information is conspiracy sites...

As I pointed out before, Trump followers are a special kind of stupid.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You dont want facts, you just want to have to figure out what is a lie or not. When your greatest source of information is conspiracy sites...

As I pointed out before, Trump followers are a special kind of stupid.

Nice smear but Incorrect. Fact is it's pretty hard to really fk up a presidency. Obama did a decent job of it & Biden would be even better fk'ing things up. Even commie Bernie would be a better choice than Biden. 

What we have in this election is this....Illusion of choice. 

One candidate is a liar but somewhat capable despite what fake news claims. 

The other candidate is a liar & barely knows what fkn state he's in half the time. It's a cruel joke he's even a choice. 

I wanted Ron Paul when he ran & currently I would have preferred Tulsi or even Yang but never Harris Admin. 

I could give AF if Trump wins again but i know for a fact Biden/Harris would be a total disaster which is saying a lot because like i said there's enough checks n balances it's actually not that easy for a president to royally fk things up. 

I get most of my information from various sources btw. None of them are conspiracy sites. All of them have fake news or bias though because all of them are. There are zero unbias sources period. Journalism is largely dead. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Spicy. Hopefully arrest are made soon. 

That one time when i want police to do a no knock raid guns a blazing.....

#DeportOmar

Edited by StompGrind

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

GBTrUHT.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

#DeportOmar

LMAO she made her account private as of about an hour ago sounds like they're scrambling deleting tweets & probably relevant PM's...sure it's just coincidental since the story broke just a few hrs b4 that.

Also AFAIK it can't be webarchive.org. with way back machine if this does get investigated. Maybe Twitter has something on their end & if there already is an investigation they better comply.

I hope FBI, DOJ does it's job for once. If there is provable truth to this story it's a huge scandal. 

Straight up i think blockchain elections need to be introduced to fully ensure elections at some point soon. Either that or biometrics ID's or at the least a valid ID with in person voting if you wish to vote. It's too easy to ballot harvest & i don't believe the fraud stats are as low as people claim. 

7 hours ago, StompGrind said:

LMAO she made her account private as of about an hour ago sounds like they're scrambling deleting tweets & probably relevant PM's...sure it's just coincidental since the story broke just a few hrs b4 that.

Also AFAIK it can't be webarchive.org. with way back machine if this does get investigated. Maybe Twitter has something on their end & if there already is an investigation they better comply.

I hope FBI, DOJ does it's job for once. If there is provable truth to this story it's a huge scandal. 

Straight up i think blockchain elections need to be introduced to fully ensure elections at some point soon. Either that or biometrics ID's or at the least a valid ID with in person voting if you wish to vote. It's too easy to ballot harvest & i don't believe the fraud stats are as low as people claim. 

Bold means you are a racist. Congrats.

• Haha 3

Imagine the Rock, a Republican, endorsing Biden on the same day it's leaked that you paid more to Stormy Daniels than the IRS in 15 years and that you spend $70,000 a year in hairstyling for your hair to look like this...

Now We Know: Donald Trump's Hair Care Secrets : The Two-Way : NPR

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, StompGrind said:

#DeportOmar

If she's part of it she should face the full wrath of the courts.

But where exactly is the proof she is part of it? 

This video shows near nothing, and the ballots cannot even be proven to be ballots.

The tie to the progressive **** is some random saying its her people, yet its just some random saying something with nothing to back the claim.

Where is the proof. Where are the arrests? Where is fox and Hannity pushing this ground breaking story?

Would be funny to see the dumb **** arrested, but I'm guessing you've found some more Fake News.

29 minutes ago, TUF said:

Imagine the Rock, a Republican, endorsing Biden on the same day it's leaked that you paid more to Stormy Daniels than the IRS in 15 years and that you spend $70,000 a year in hairstyling for your hair to look like this...

Now We Know: Donald Trump's Hair Care Secrets : The Two-Way : NPR

will be interesting to see if the tax story has merit to it.

Won't matter as his legion of idiots will never believe that he pays less taxes than they do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

This video shows near nothing, and the ballots cannot even be proven to be ballots.

The tie to the progressive **** is some random saying its her people, yet its just some random saying something with nothing to back the claim.

Where is the proof. Where are the arrests? Where is fox and Hannity pushing this ground breaking story?

Would be funny to see the dumb **** arrested, but I'm guessing you've found some more Fake News.

You mean the kinda chit the Dems have been pulling for the past 4 years, lol.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Won't matter as his legion of idiots will never believe that he pays less taxes than they do.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

You mean the kinda chit the Dems have been pulling for the past 4 years, lol.

Forsure, same with the dip**** republicans.

25 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

That's the last straw, Trump paid the least taxes legally possible > I'm voting the Harris/ Biden ticket !  👈

tenor.gif?itemid=17170969

* Maybe we should re-cycle  "The Russian Bounty" story and  "The Bolton book is gonna bring down Trump" story  ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

No, they'll believe it and just do the needed mental gymnastics to justify that this is the guy they voted, "*derp* he's sticking it to big government by not paying!*derp*"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just look at some of the window lickers online and in this thread already

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

No, they'll believe it and just do the needed mental gymnastics to justify that this is the guy they voted, "*derp* he's sticking it to big government by not paying!*derp*"

So now Soup can say he pays tax levels of the likes of Billionaires.

Or Trump can say he cuts his taxes to the level of homeless part time bartenders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

The funniest part is "award winning weatherman"!

Only have to be right 20% of the time and you will stand above all others.

Kind of sounds like the Presidency too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoZZez said:

If they end up raiding that guys house and her campaign manager as well who was allegedly organizing it they may find something they can make one arrest then another & another and maybe they already had them under investigation. It can give them a reason to look into other things & try to turn them. You're right in the sense it's not what you know but what you can prove. 

Veritas supposedly has a part 2 with more. Regardless this ballot harvesting has been alleged as an open secret for some time and at the least maybe it gets them to stop those activities. 

Do i actually think anything will happen from this? Probably not. Doesn't mean it's fake news. The guy on camera admitted it. Other witnesses confirmed activities & one made allegations against her campaign manager. Doesn't make it so but it's too early to call it a hoax & we may never fully know. 

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

It's literally another nothing burger. Immoral you bet but nothing illegal about it. He avoided taxes through loopholes not evaded which isn't illegal. 

No worse than Bezo & a lot of other rich folks including Biden. Yep even Biden managed to avoid paying tons of taxes due to loopholes he's admitted shouldn't exist but he still takes advantage of. 

https://romesentinel.com/stories/new-york-times-runs-illegally-leaked-trump-tax-returns,104470?

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

It's literally another nothing burger. Immoral you bet but nothing illegal about it. He avoided taxes through loopholes not evaded which isn't illegal. 

No worse than Bezo & a lot of other rich folks including Biden. Yep even Biden managed to avoid paying tons of taxes due to loopholes he's admitted shouldn't exist but he still takes advantage of. 

https://romesentinel.com/stories/new-york-times-runs-illegally-leaked-trump-tax-returns,104470?

I wouldnt say that. Once people start going through them, then we can say if its loopholes or fraud.

Its already being reported that Trump paid Ivanka 700+k for consulting fees for a job she was already doing as an employee. So its not to indicate guilt yet, but there will have to be a huge spin how she's an employee and a consultant firm on the same task.

So once people actually compare notes, then the truth will come out. But I'm willing to bet even if there's 100 different fraud charges you'll just say its nothing and a liberal coup, or liberal media,or whatever other liberal thing you'll want to blame in your independence of party.

It also shows the guy is a bum businessman like I've said all along. You can't bankrupt that many companies and claim to be good at business.  At best you can say he hires the best accountants.

31 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

If they end up raiding that guys house and her campaign manager as well who was allegedly organizing it they may find something they can make one arrest then another & another and maybe they already had them under investigation. It can give them a reason to look into other things & try to turn them. You're right in the sense it's not what you know but what you can prove. 

Veritas supposedly has a part 2 with more. Regardless this ballot harvesting has been alleged as an open secret for some time and at the least maybe it gets them to stop those activities. 

Do i actually think anything will happen from this? Probably not. Doesn't mean it's fake news. The guy on camera admitted it. Other witnesses confirmed activities & one made allegations against her campaign manager. Doesn't make it so but it's too early to call it a hoax & we may never fully know. 

if there is all this proof, you think nothing will come from it? With Trump wanting some proof of election fraud, Barr being his lapdog and that dumb **** Omar doing it? The one Trumps already called out? 

That would be a gift from the heaven for Trump if this is true. There is now way that whack a do would be hidden from real charges while Trump is in power.

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

if there is all this proof, you think nothing will come from it? With Trump wanting some proof of election fraud, Barr being his lapdog and that dumb **** Omar doing it? The one Trumps already called out? 

That would be a gift from the heaven for Trump if this is true. There is now way that whack a do would be hidden from real charges while Trump is in power.

Sigh multiple allegations is not "Proof". It's evidence to warrant an investigation. Did you even watch the video?

They literally have the guy on camera admitting a crime on tape. That's not really enough to bring charges necessarily. It could lead to an arrest on up the chain but it's certainly enough to look into it & investigate. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I wouldnt say that. Once people start going through them, then we can say if its loopholes or fraud.

Its already being reported that Trump paid Ivanka 700+k for consulting fees for a job she was already doing as an employee. So its not to indicate guilt yet, but there will have to be a huge spin how she's an employee and a consultant firm on the same task.

So once people actually compare notes, then the truth will come out. But I'm willing to bet even if there's 100 different fraud charges you'll just say its nothing and a liberal coup, or liberal media,or whatever other liberal thing you'll want to blame in your independence of party.

It also shows the guy is a bum businessman like I've said all along. You can't bankrupt that many companies and claim to be good at business.  At best you can say he hires the best accountants.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's very unlikely if there were 100's of frauds as u suggest or he'd be facing charges 2+ yrs ago. 

This is a hit piece to try to sway an election. No more no less. 

Taking big risk & bankrupting companies is not always a bad move btw. When a company is no longer that profitable or bleeding money it's an option. 

Trump is still a billionaire so he's doing something right. Not saying he's some super savvy business mind. If i had to guess i'd say he probably sucks at management & day to day operations because he's spread out with a lot of things but he's probably a good negotiator & decent delegator that build a ok brand. There's also lawsuit firms, competition & people trying to rip you off around every corner. When you reach that kind of wealth there is a constant target on your back with leeches & shakedown types & i'd say he's probably not a good judge of who those are because he's kind of a sleeze himself & keeps that kind of company. 

I don't think he's involved with criminal activities but i don't think he has a high morale compass either. His morale compass is all about them Benjamin's. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's very unlikely if there were 100's of frauds as u suggest or he'd be facing charges 2+ yrs ago. 

This is a hit piece to try to sway an election. No more no less. 

Taking big risk & bankrupting companies is not always a bad move btw. When a company is no longer that profitable or bleeding money it's an option. 

Trump is still a billionaire so he's doing something right. Not saying he's some super savvy business mind. If i had to guess i'd say he probably sucks at management & day to day operations because he's spread out with a lot of things but he's probably a good negotiator & decent delegator that build a ok brand. There's also lawsuit firms, competition & people trying to rip you off around every corner. When you reach that kind of wealth there is a constant target on your back with leeches & shakedown types & i'd say he's probably not a good judge of who those are because he's kind of a sleeze himself & keeps that kind of company. 

I don't think he's involved with criminal activities but i don't think he has a high morale compass either. His morale compass is all about them Benjamin's. 

I'm not saying there will be fraud, or hundreds of charges. I'm saying even if there was, you'd still ignore it and call it a conspiracy.

Like I said, he may just have the best accountant around. If he is in the clear, then there's nothing wrong. I lower my taxes as best I can, so I wouldn't fault others.

I'd call him a douch for paying so little and pretending to be a good tax payer, but I'm sure he will sleep soundly not giving a **** what I think.

That said, there's already enough shoddy dealings and the guy is a prolific liar, that its not hard to believe that he could have hundreds of cases of fraud either.

The irs would have a small team going through his stuff and things can be missed. Now, if these files are true, your going to see tens of thousands of people cross referencing it to try and nail him on a charge in hopes he gets busted.

As for him being. Billionaire. Its already been proven that if he just took the money given to him and put it in basic safe investment he would have been a Billionaire and potentially be wealthier than he already is.

Hell, once you take the debt into consideration,  he may not be a Billionaire currently. 

30 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Sigh multiple allegations is not "Proof". It's evidence to warrant an investigation. Did you even watch the video?

They literally have the guy on camera admitting a crime on tape. That's not really enough to bring charges necessarily. It could lead to an arrest on up the chain but it's certainly enough to look into it & investigate. 

So an allegation is what you call it now, but you posted this originally 

18 hours ago, StompGrind said:

#DeportOmar

You post something that says she is connected and you want her arrested and deported.

So is it an allegation or is she involved, or are you just posting more conspiracy theories?

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

Valid. Exactly what I think of when I hear people crying about rich people evading their taxes.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So an allegation is what you call it now, but you posted this originally 

You post something that says she is connected and you want her arrested and deported.

So is it an allegation or is she involved, or are you just posting more conspiracy theories?

Stop being obtuse & just watch the video. Me saying #deport is like saying "#lookherup". Sort of joke because there is way too much circumstancial evidcence to not look into it.

I think in light of what is shown there and multiple witness accounts it's in fact authorities duty to investigate. 

Multiple eye witness accounts. One on camera admitting a crime that is confirmed associate of hers. One alleged account of her own campaign manager being the main guy operating it and multiple locals saying they've seen people in the community using elderly doing this scheme & it's happening wide spread allover her district & it's widely known to a lot of the public there. This is not some wild conspiracy. Various Somali's in that community have been claiming her of doing this for a while because they've seen it in their community for a while it's talked about openly by some of these people. 

All in the video ^^It's multiple witness account/allegations, one admission of a crime and two people that are linked to her. 

I never once said this is "proof" of guilt. It's circumstantial evidence more that enough to warrant an investigation of all of them.

15 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Avoiding taxes is an American past time. Not today guberment 🤣

Not paying any taxes being bum is a lifestyle choice for some but it's hard to look in the mirror & be proud 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Stop being obtuse & just watch the video. Me saying #deport is like saying "#lookherup". Sort of joke because there is way too much circumstancial evidcence to not look into it.

I think in light of what is shown there and multiple witness accounts it's in fact authorities duty to investigate. 

Multiple eye witness accounts. One on camera admitting a crime that is confirmed associate of hers. One alleged account of her own campaign manager being the main guy operating it and multiple locals saying they've seen people in the community using elderly doing this scheme & it's happening wide spread allover her district & it's widely known to a lot of the public there. This is not some wild conspiracy. Various Somali's in that community have been claiming her of doing this for a while because they've seen it in their community for a while it's talked about openly by some of these people. 

All in the video ^^It's multiple witness account/allegations, one admission of a crime and two people that are linked to her. 

I never once said this is "proof" of guilt. It's circumstantial evidence more that enough to warrant an investigation of all of them.

Stomp, I'm saying if she is guilty, go ****ing get her. The whole group of them are a cancer on society with their ideas. Hell, I hope she is guilty and there is evidence to back it up.

But like I said, right now, your proof is some bum in a badly shot video.

You post her guilt as if its been gone through the courts, all I said is if this proof is there, why haven't the feds moved in and old Orangutan jumped all over it? Because you know that orange ****er can't keep his mouth shut if he can spin it to his base.

Lol comprehension is hard. "I never once said this is proof of her guilt" Don't know why u keep trying to frame it another way. smh

We're essentially saying the same thing. "If" she's guilty smesh the bish full extent.

I guess where we differ is in my estimation there is more than enough testimony in that piece from multiple people to 100 % warrant looking into both her and these associates. Potentially multiple felonies of a sitting congress woman. It would be crazy not to look into it if that is going on and it seems highly likely from the video whether she's directly involved or not. 

I don't even vote but i damn sure don't want people to cheat especially people with her ideology & all voters should have a right to free & fair elections.

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol comprehension is hard. "I never once said this is proof of her guilt" Don't know why u keep trying to frame it another way. smh

We're essentially saying the same thing. "If" she's guilty smesh the bish full extent.

I guess where we differ is in my estimation there is more than enough testimony in that piece from multiple people to 100 % warrant looking into both her and these associates. Potentially multiple felonies of a sitting congress woman. It would be crazy not to look into it if that is going on and it seems highly likely from the video whether she's directly involved or not. 

I don't even vote but i damn sure don't want people to cheat especially people with her ideology & all voters should have a right to free & fair elections.

I dont think its enough because currently its just some guy saying her team is involved.

If you see her in the video with empty ballots I'd say your assertion of the evidence would be more spot on. But its just words now. Could be words if someone trying to brag, could be trying to get her in ****, or hell, could even be a set up by people who hate her. Could even be a doctored video.

I also agree that once her name was dragged in and if the ballots in the video are true, then their should be a group of FBI so far up her **** that she can pretend to be the next Comey.

9 hours ago, MoZZez said:

The fact that he went over a decade without his paying taxes isn’t new information. We knew it before the last election, and his idiot supporters said he was “smart” to get out of taxes.

All the best businessmen lose so much money in their businesses that they can write of a decade of taxes.

The new piece of information was that now that he paid some money, it was only 750 dollars per year.

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to tax the rich more, they’re already getting beat up. 

I’m glad to see that the right is continuing to stay vigilant against voter fraud. Maybe some day they will notice that stack of election security legislation sitting on Moscow Mitches desk and see the clip of Trunk telling his supporters to vote twice on national television.

• Haha 1