Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, TUF said:

Imagine the Rock, a Republican, endorsing Biden on the same day it's leaked that you paid more to Stormy Daniels than the IRS in 15 years and that you spend $70,000 a year in hairstyling for your hair to look like this...

Now We Know: Donald Trump's Hair Care Secrets : The Two-Way : NPR

 

that presidential mullet looks glorious!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’m glad to see that the right is continuing to stay vigilant against voter fraud. Maybe some day they will notice that stack of election security legislation sitting on Moscow Mitches desk and see the clip of Trunk telling his supporters to vote twice on national television.

I am a right side voter and believe election security should be enhanced.

I cannot say whats all in the bill that Mitch is ignoring, but it should at least go to a vote.

 

I also believe photo id should be required 

Mail in voting for people who need it, but not handed out to everyone.

That signatures should be required.

There should be laws about bringing in foreign interfere,  not the bs in place now, but one where meeting and discussing plans, secret meetings are actually illegal.

 

There's lots of things that can help ensure security of voting and all aspects should be looked at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these tax experts on minimum opining about the tax affairs of a billionaire like they have the slightest clue, lmfao.......

You truly couldn't make this chit up, lol. God bless this forum!

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in northern Wisconsin for the weekend and swung by Minneapolis to mess around for the day on Sunday. Saw a bunch of George Floyd posters everywhere, a bunch of 'I can't breathe' stickers, and my girlfriend said there was some pro-Antifa graffiti in the bathroom at the bar. lol.. Minneapolis is a real dump.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Alright Zerk? How ya doin me old m8 😃🍻

 

.... just waitin' on the big-show tomorrow night (more than Aldana vs Holm this weekend)-

 

 

a84058d12678ffbcd9e5b7f328b455cb429a8f1a

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

.... just waitin' on the big-show tomorrow night (more than Aldana vs Holm this weekend)-

 

 

a84058d12678ffbcd9e5b7f328b455cb429a8f1a

 

Sleepy Joe backstage at tomorrow nights debate.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I was in northern Wisconsin for the weekend and swung by Minneapolis to mess around for the day on Sunday. Saw a bunch of George Floyd posters everywhere, a bunch of 'I can't breathe' stickers, and my girlfriend said there was some pro-Antifa graffiti in the bathroom at the bar. lol.. Minneapolis is a real dump.

It's going to take decades for downtown Minneapolis to recover from the riots. I know a lot of people that have season tickets to sports teams or regularly go to games and everyone is saying that they are giving up their seats and won't consider going downtown after what happened. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Are you Australian, or Russian?

@12er @12er© Etc what's the nickname for the retard generation that's older than the boomers? I need to know how to address this fogletasaurus here

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

All these tax experts on minimum opining about the tax affairs of a billionaire like they have the slightest clue, lmfao.......

You truly couldn't make this chit up, lol. God bless this forum!

welp. i guess ill have to get in on this

 

120274147_2757802161175231_4112106473390

 

donald-trump-obama-tweet-taxes.jpg

 

120192581_3669400846405818_8039123566631

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

@12er @12er© Etc what's the nickname for the retard generation that's older than the boomers? I need to know how to address this fogletasaurus here

"The greatest generation"!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell me more about this debate.

How long does it last? Who chooses the questions? Does it ever actually change anyone's opinions, or will there just be predictable claims of victory from both sides?  Apparently it turned the tide for JFK against Nixon back in 1960....plus I read that it was a huge turning point for Reagan when he made some quick quip about age.

We only had these over here a couple of times and then sort of lost interest.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fook the debate. they should just have a celebrity boxing match

i'd rather watch those two old fogeys throw hands rather than have to suffer through this weekends lol wmma card

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tell me more about this debate.

How long does it last? Who chooses the questions? Does it ever actually change anyone's opinions, or will there just be predictable claims of victory from both sides?  Apparently it turned the tide for JFK against Nixon back in 1960....plus I read that it was a huge turning point for Reagan when he made some quick quip about age.

We only had these over here a couple of times and then sort of lost interest.

They only focus on someone making a major mistake, there are no shocking revelations. Nixon didn't wear makeup, and he looked bad compared to Kennedy because he was pale and sweaty. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bubba_Sparks They're setting the stage for Biden's demise.  He'll have some kind of huge physical incident,  heart attack,  stroke,  instant amnesia,  something that will occur right while Trump is destroying him.  It will draw pity and make Trump seem cruel to a sad old man.  They'll stand him down and put that psychotic bish Harris there in his place and appeal to the BLM narrative and make her seem somewhat moderate despite her now siding with the radical leftists.  It won't work. Trump will take the win again, 12er will blame Russia, ClassicRetard will blame everyone not from his fascist state,  and the rest of us will lol and eat popcorn 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OzPride said:

@Bubba_Sparks They're setting the stage for Biden's demise.  He'll have some kind of huge physical incident,  heart attack,  stroke,  instant amnesia,  something that will occur right while Trump is destroying him.  It will draw pity and make Trump seem cruel to a sad old man.  They'll stand him down and put that psychotic bish Harris there in his place and appeal to the BLM narrative and make her seem somewhat moderate despite her now siding with the radical leftists.  It won't work. Trump will take the win again, 12er will blame Russia, ClassicRetard will blame everyone not from his fascist state,  and the rest of us will lol and eat popcorn 

I never supported Biden, and I predicted a Trump victory a long time ago. I don't give a chit about the debate, I'm not watching it. Also. I don't give a chit about Australian elections.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I never supported Biden, and I predicted a Trump victory a long time ago. I don't give a chit about the debate, I'm not watching it. Also. I don't give a chit about Australian elections.

Nobody asked you if you did any of these things you old idiot 😂 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tell me more about this debate.

How long does it last? Who chooses the questions? Does it ever actually change anyone's opinions, or will there just be predictable claims of victory from both sides?  Apparently it turned the tide for JFK against Nixon back in 1960....plus I read that it was a huge turning point for Reagan when he made some quick quip about age.

We only had these over here a couple of times and then sort of lost interest.

It's more entertainment than anything else. I suppose a major mess up could change undecided but by the time debates roll around most people have already made up their mind. 

On JFK i think he would have won regardless. Dat union mob vote 2 stronk. 

That said Presidential elections the popularity aspect is always a factor. 

Would be an interesting experiment to not know or see the person running & just vote solely on policy. i.e.

Mystery candidate behind door #1 has this policy. These are their arguments and counter arguments. 

Mystery candidate behind door #2 has this policy. These are their arguments and counter arguments.

Then they do a big reveal at the end. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It's going to take decades for downtown Minneapolis to recover from the riots. I know a lot of people that have season tickets to sports teams or regularly go to games and everyone is saying that they are giving up their seats and won't consider going downtown after what happened. 

Everyone I knew was acting weird when we told them we were there. The thing is, there's nobody dangerous down there. We went to a pinball bar, and there was a bunch of hipsters in there. Not a dangerous person in the bunch. But they had a bunch of anti-Trump, pro-Antifa chit in the bathrooms. Looked to me like more of a "don't attack us, we're cool" type of thing. All they really did with any of that was offend people who don't agree though. After I saw all that, I was deliberately being a **** and not following the rules. I wanted one of the little pro-Antifa dorks to question me about it, but I'm not a little dude and I'll throw hands with Ngannou if he gets outta line. So... I didn't have any trouble. Nobody down there even looked weird.

The mall was fairly empty for a Sunday afternoon though. We parked in the very first lot, on the lowest level. Probably a lot of 30 cars, and I managed to land in that one. If you have a million parking stalls, and I manage to show up an hour after they opened and get one of the ones in the closest, nearest lot.... that's a bad sign for the direction of the Mall of America. I would guess that thing is within a decade of real trouble.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Everyone I knew was acting weird when we told them we were there. The thing is, there's nobody dangerous down there. We went to a pinball bar, and there was a bunch of hipsters in there. Not a dangerous person in the bunch. But they had a bunch of anti-Trump, pro-Antifa chit in the bathrooms. Looked to me like more of a "don't attack us, we're cool" type of thing. All they really did with any of that was offend people who don't agree though. After I saw all that, I was deliberately being a **** and not following the rules. I wanted one of the little pro-Antifa dorks to question me about it, but I'm not a little dude and I'll throw hands with Ngannou if he gets outta line. So... I didn't have any trouble. Nobody down there even looked weird.

The mall was fairly empty for a Sunday afternoon though. We parked in the very first lot, on the lowest level. Probably a lot of 30 cars, and I managed to land in that one. If you have a million parking stalls, and I manage to show up an hour after they opened and get one of the ones in the closest, nearest lot.... that's a bad sign for the direction of the Mall of America. I would guess that thing is within a decade of real trouble.

Malls still exist in 2020? 

Seems like a great business to claim loss & avoid the tax code on other earned income. 🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Malls still exist in 2020? 

 

 

Those days are over in SE Asia, .. There were 20/25 of us expats that met everyday at the Ayala mall TGIF 11:00am 💣   👉  not happening .

 

Ayala.Center.Cebu_.original.7159.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Malls still exist in 2020? 

The massive ones like Woodfield in Chicago or the MoA in Minneapolis will last much longer than most, just because they're destinations, but they're all on the way out. Especially if people are seemingly unwilling to go to them because they fear having something random happen to them. 

Like Juice said, a lot of people assume Minneapolis is in chaos still, and that you should just avoid it for quite some time. Everybody I spoke to asked why I was there, and if I was looking to start some chit with Antifa. lol

It was by far the most fake woke place I've ever been though. More BLM chit than I've ever seen. More slogans plastered everywhere. I thought Chicago was sheeple heaven, but I was wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OzPride said:

@12er @12er© Etc what's the nickname for the retard generation that's older than the boomers? I need to know how to address this fogletasaurus here

There is nothing past boomers, they are eternal.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tell me more about this debate.

How long does it last? Who chooses the questions? Does it ever actually change anyone's opinions, or will there just be predictable claims of victory from both sides?  Apparently it turned the tide for JFK against Nixon back in 1960....plus I read that it was a huge turning point for Reagan when he made some quick quip about age.

We only had these over here a couple of times and then sort of lost interest.

It will be a total chiit show from both sides, and the results won't change a thing at the voting polls.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MSM: tRuMp iS a ReTaRd fOr wOrRyIng aBoUt ElEcTiOn tAmPeRiNg!!!!! tHeRe's nO sUcH tHiNg aS eLeCtIoN tAmPeRiNg!!!!!

Do they realize their credibility is shot? It's one thing to try to act like he's paranoid, but it's a whole other thing to tell me it can't happen, and that I have nothing to worry about. The fact that they seem determined to convince me there will be no election tampering has actually made me more certain there will be election tampering. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please allow Bovada to introduce you to our next "intervention"....

20200929_122323.jpg.0de53a65fcf9a455da75138329cb1661.jpg

I personally haven't heard a peep about this one, but that'll be Russia's back yard, and we're dying to instigate WW3 with them. So there ya go, if Sleepy Joe gets in office, that'll be the first order of office - Get back to war!

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OzPride said:

 ClassicRetard will blame everyone not from his fascist state

8 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I never supported Biden, and I predicted a Trump victory a long time ago. I don't give a chit about the debate, I'm not watching it. Also. I don't give a chit about Australian elections.

 

 

8 hours ago, OzPride said:

Nobody asked you if you did any of these things you old idiot 😂 

I just wanted to point out how many holes your argument had. I support no candidate, but people still try to put me on one side. Also, I made you look like an idiot when you didn't know the baby boomers were preceded  by the greatest generation. That is really what they were called. (For the record, I am considered to be from the baby boomer generation.)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Biden is too weak or incontinent to last 30 mins during a talk, how can he function as president?  serious question.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

lol at biden wanting a break every 30 mins

EjGXponXYAAaZ1a?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

If Biden is too weak or incontinent to last 30 mins during a talk, how can he function as president?  serious question.

You know what happened here. Trump went apechit with the networks preparing Hillary for the debates, even providing her the questions. So there was no way they could pull that chit again. The problem is that Biden isn't coherent enough to go without. lol

So instead of providing him with a sheet full of bullet points, and having Trump snatch it out of his hands and read it on live television, they decided he needs a break for coaching every 30 mins. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

If Biden is too weak or incontinent to last 30 mins during a talk, how can he function as president?  serious question.

How hard can it be? Just install a kommode.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got my snacks and drinks ready for the debate....every time Biden forgets a word or falls asleep or pisses his pants, I'm gonna crack off a few rounds of .556 and yell 'Murica!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...