diazthechamp

Politics thread

37 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wallace was a disgrace. Didn't challenge Biden at all. 

Always put Trump on the defensive. 

Agreed^, calling Wallace a "Master Debate Moderator" is like calling Pelosi a "Master Political Tactician" - 🙃

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

RepulsiveAssuredHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

I'm so old I remember when he was a successful actor!

I remember when he did the Rockford Files :

rockford-files-season-1-1-the-kirkoff-ca

Edited by Bezerker101

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wallace was a disgrace. Didn't challenge Biden at all. 

Always put Trump on the defensive. 

Chris Wallace may as well work for CNN. I enjoyed it when Trump pied him. 

• Like 1

Everyone seems to be getting in a tiz about the proud boys comment. What's the back story on these gentlemen? All I really know of them is from the odd yt clip of some unit decking a couple of antifa betas

The dear old beeb described them as transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, misogynistic, racist white supremacists. Given they'd probably describe me as at least 4 of those things though I'm a tad wary of their take. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Chris Wallace may as well work for CNN. I enjoyed it when Trump pied him. 

Even when it's Fox you blame CNN!

13 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

He's a registered democrat, Joe. Keep up

• Like 1

Biden is for sure done for. He alienated half of the 'crats with the green new deal, defun police, protesters, etc. 

Trump did what Trump does and it didn't hurt him at all. Biden on the other hand hurt his campaign 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Biden is for sure done for. He alienated half of the 'crats with the green new deal, defun police, protesters, etc. 

Trump did what Trump does and it didn't hurt him at all. Biden on the other hand hurt his campaign 

Those further left ain't going to suddenly vote for Trump though. Or do you think he'll have put them off enough that they just won't vote?

What sways people over there anyway?  Virtually all i really here about are personality issues; Trump said a mean thing, Biden's incontinent etc.  What are the issues that the average hard-working American actually care about in an election?

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1601459974041.jpg

Biden said all that stuff about Hunter was discredited, > deemed the #1 Pinocchio of the night for Biden,

it's never been discredited by anyone other than that CNN RINO Nicolle Wallace . In reality > Hunter Biden

is 2 ticks away from a Federal indictment . Joe Biden isn't part of the swamp, he is the swamp . He denied

saying a bunch of stuff that I have him on my hard-drive saying .The guy is a mentally ill, corrupt, pathological

lying thieving piece of liberal scum that literally belongs behind bars .

The Republican Party may not be the answer to our problems but the Democrats sure as hell are the cause .

Biden said tonight > ANTIFA is an idea/ myth, he might covid-close the country down again, he denied

supporting Kamala Harris' new green deal, he would defund the police, he bumbled over fracking again,

would re-enter the Paris Agreement, would rescind Trump's tax cuts, wouldn't answer court-stacking question,

and wouldn't reveal sc list . Biden got steam-rolled !

images.jpg.3c081676c919669a53afc58c4a9c8906.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

lol the damage control in this thread. Nov. 3rd is going to hilarious in here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

lol the damage control in this thread. Nov. 3rd is going to hilarious in here.

Will you be here? Or are you going to go missing with 12er again for three years?

I cannot imagine how anybody thought Biden did well at all. He couldn't even maintain his train of thought. All Trump had to do was speak, and Biden got frazzled and trailed off. Definitely not what we need from the guy who would essentially be the face of the presidency, and be making absolutely zero decisions as far as the direction of the country. His party would be in control from day one.

29 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Will you be here? Or are you going to go missing with 12er again for three years?

Can you imagine being infestered with TDS to the degree that you would actually vote for a senile liberal ?

If I lived in the U.S. and if Harris/ Biden won, I would pick-up my family and move, ...  oh wait, I did that when Obuma won- 👀

image.png.c97425ef2d68637aa7be11f450a453d8.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I cannot imagine how anybody thought Biden did well at all. He couldn't even maintain his train of thought. All Trump had to do was speak, and Biden got frazzled and trailed off. Definitely not what we need from the guy who would essentially be the face of the presidency, and be making absolutely zero decisions as far as the direction of the country. His party would be in control from day one.

This is even more hilarious because these debates show how badly some of you have girlfriend syndrome. You're dating a dumpster fire but because he d**ks you good, he's still your man. If you're old like Zerk or have never had a girlfriend like Oz, the better comparison might be a mom who thinks her felon son is cute and a good boy when her son probably looks as good as Bezerker smells.

Theres a lot to dislike about trump but i cant see how anyone would vote for Biden. Hes so old his **** is haunted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Those further left ain't going to suddenly vote for Trump though. Or do you think he'll have put them off enough that they just won't vote?

What sways people over there anyway?  Virtually all i really here about are personality issues; Trump said a mean thing, Biden's incontinent etc.  What are the issues that the average hard-working American actually care about in an election?

He put them off. Coming out saying he doesn't support the green new deal, health insurance or.the rioting hurt him. 

People that were far left and actually pay attention to this chit aren't going to the polls at all. Their candidate to them is a dud now. 

Trump had a gameplan of letting Biden hang himself and he did. 

Trump didn't wow anyone, but he didn't need to. His base was voting for him no matter what. Biden lost some of his base last night IMO. 

It would be in his best interest to bail on the last two debates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Can you imagine being infestered with TDS to the degree that you would actually vote for a senile liberal ?

If I lived in the U.S. and if Harris/ Biden won, I would pick-up my family and move, ...  oh wait, I did that when Obuma won- 👀

image.png.c97425ef2d68637aa7be11f450a453d8.png

Can you imagine being such a fake patriot that you move your family because your team didnt win. Oh wait you did.

I just subscribed to this thread cause i dont want to miss any more gems like this ^ The post-show here has been even funnier than the debate.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TUF said:

Can you imagine being such a fake patriot that you move your family because your team didnt win. Oh wait you did.

I just subscribed to this thread cause i dont want to miss any more gems like this ^ The post-show here has been even funnier than the debate.

Moving out of the USA to avoid Social politics means I'm not patriotic ? There's a few thousand ex- military servicemen in SE Asia

that might disagree w/ that to the extreme . Stay in your Liberal pigeon hole, you wouldn't survive out in the real world .... seriously !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Moving out of the USA to avoid Social politics means I'm not patriotic ? There's a few thousand ex- military servicemen in SE Asia

that might disagree w/ that to the extreme . Stay in your Liberal pigeon hole, you wouldn't survive out in the real world .... seriously !

If your allegiance is to a party and not your country to the point of taking your ball and going home because you didnt win, I cant think of anything less patriotic.

But i look forward to hearing stories from little Bezerker202 when he signs up to the fora and regails us of stories about his angry grandpa screaming at his computer screen again.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TUF said:

This is even more hilarious because these debates show how badly some of you have girlfriend syndrome. You're dating a dumpster fire but because he d**ks you good, he's still your man. If you're old like Zerk or have never had a girlfriend like Oz, the better comparison might be a mom who thinks her felon son is cute and a good boy when her son probably looks as good as Bezerker smells.

This is just an awful take.  As per usual. If you hate your president so much why don't you just end it all? Do you really think you're going to handle another 4 years? Do yourself and the rest of us a favour. I'm sure your misses can find someone like Bubba after your gone, given how thirsty she was for him in that picture you posted.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

ke4hq57077q51.jpg.0d55692ac071c8f003ba518962eb80e6.jpg

BS-Fakenews > looking at it right now, Trump answered > "What word do you want me to use, gimme a word ?

LOL - Nobody believes he's a racist, it hasn't been an arguable narrative anywhere except with CNN and their 4000 viewers 👀

tenor.gif

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, OzPride said:

This is just an awful take.  As per usual. If you hate your president so much why don't you just end it all? Do you really think you're going to handle another 4 years? Do yourself and the rest of us a favour. I'm sure your misses can find someone like Bubba after your gone, given how thirsty she was for him in that picture you posted.  

Keep me out of your meltdowns please and thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Published 14 hours ago

NY Gov. Cuomo suggests National Guard needed to clean up NYC garbage piles

The governor said he did not understand what was going on in the city

New York’s Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo said on Tuesday that he might send in the National Guard to remove garbage in Manhattan, in an apparent jab at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s ability to keep up with essential services.

Cuomo said during a press briefing garbage is “piling up” in the city and that he didn’t know what is “going on."

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Keep me out of your meltdowns please and thank you. 

555235274_unnamed(44).gif.3ceef375ac6480a577ee69e326999e5f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OzPride said:

This is just an awful take.  As per usual. If you hate your president so much why don't you just end it all? Do you really think you're going to handle another 12 years? Do yourself and the rest of us a favour. I'm sure your misses can find someone like Bubba after your gone, given how thirsty she was for him in that picture you posted.  

fixed ^  Don Jr is considered a double-lock

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

He's a registered democrat, Joe. Keep up

He works for Fox, which is what I said, dumb a ss.

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

* rare double-post > attention CB

image.png.6790a231fcbd7968ed1ea20346cb1b

The real poll was for Spanish speaking Americans, and if they supported Biden you would accuse them of voting illegally!

27 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Aaaaand

/thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

BS-Fakenews > looking at it right now, Trump answered > "What word do you want me to use, gimme a word ?

LOL - Nobody believes he's a racist, it hasn't been an arguable narrative anywhere except with CNN and their 4000 viewers 👀

tenor.gif

So Trump asking for a word is him denouncing White Supremacists and the armed Militias?

I'm pretty sure when he was asked to denounce them, he went on an Antifa rant

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So Trump asking for a word is him denouncing White Supremacists and the armed Militias?

44b10a114066e9dc707c8c2823f668bc.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

He was asked to denounce them under the premise that white supremacists were the ones destroying our cities. Which is why he insisted on mentioning Antifa (Reasonable, because I have yet to see a white supremacist looting and burning). Then he asked Chris Wallace to give him the word for the people he wanted him to denounce, because Wallace was debating him and wouldn't let him finish.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

fixed ^  Don Jr is considered a double-lock

I'm excited for the bus tour with Masvidal and Trump Jr. 

The jimmies will ALL BE SHATTERED when both main eventers on an upcoming PPV show up wearing MAGA hats on the weigh-in stage. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1