diazthechamp

Politics thread

8 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Trump didn't win any votes last night

It's a farce to think anybody won votes last night. If anything, Biden lost some. But those people will just stay home, not vote for Trump.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's a farce to think anybody won votes last night. If anything, Biden lost some. But those people will just stay home, not vote for Trump.

I'm not sure he lost any...I understand the premise tho, but I think it's too early to say he lost them.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm not sure he lost any...I understand the premise tho, but I think it's too early to say he lost them.

The only people even slightly enthusiastic about this election were the SJW/BLM crowd. Biden had been pretty radical in the lead up, pandering to the extremists (you may remember the video he recorded for the Muslims, where he literally panders to Muslim extremists?), but he tried his best to portray himself as a moderate last night. The people wanting him to go Full Bernie last night were offended. That's it though. 

I do also believe it hurt Biden to come across so weak. He couldn't compose himself enough to spit out a sentence when Trump was talking over him. Not a good sign for someone who wants to be the leader of the free world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

He was asked to denounce them under the premise that white supremacists were the ones destroying our cities. Which is why he insisted on mentioning Antifa (Reasonable, because I have yet to see a white supremacist looting and burning). Then he asked Chris Wallace to give him the word for the people he wanted him to denounce, because Wallace was debating him and wouldn't let him finish.

He was asked about the white Supremacists and Armed militia causing issue, Biden about the violence from Antifa.

Trump dodged and Biden tried to describe a much different Antifa then what is reality

Neither denounced their sides.

Both seem to have no issues with their sides portion of the violence.

• Like 1

No matter your political leaning, a debate is designed for each party to be able to express their views in a timely manner....according to the rules set forth prior to the debate, and agreed upon by both participants.

That was a total chiit show, Trump may as well of invited Joe to a Trump campaign rally to speak...the only thing missing was the boo's from the crowd. To "win" debates you allow your opponent to speak their mind, then calmly combat their statement with facts and calm logic. True conservatives will be silent today, that was a total destruction of the democratic form of debate, which is to enlighten the people to the viewpoints of the candidates platform.

To see 2 more of these debates in the future in a farce, install a mute button on the microphones allowing each candidate to express their views and answer the question uninterrupted. Anything other than that is an argument in loud pub, with 2 drunks guys screaming at each other...while neither hears the other over the loud music.

I think Joe appeared rattled, confused, and intimidated,,,and Don looked like an angry wife beater that drank too much. Trump lost every white suburban house wife in America last night, because they remember that crazy ex-boyfriend or ex-husband that acted that way before they dumped them to the curb.

Get a moderator that can take control of both parties, and have a civil debate/conversation, or don't waste the air time on TV....nor the VOTING public's time watching it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if you don't vote, your opinion means chiit in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

He was asked about the white Supremacists and Armed militia causing issue, Biden about the violence from Antifa.

Trump dodged and Biden tried to describe a much different Antifa then what is reality

Neither denounced their sides.

Both seem to have no issues with their sides portion of the violence.

Which means much more for Joe Biden, because anybody with functioning eyes can see it's not white supremacists looting in every state and burning down cities.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

No matter your political leaning, a debate is designed for each party to be able to express their views in a timely manner....according to the rules set forth prior to the debate, and agreed upon by both participants.

That was a total chiit show, Trump may as well of invited Joe to a Trump campaign rally to speak...the only thing missing was the boo's from the crowd. To "win" debates you allow your opponent to speak their mind, then calmly combat their statement with facts and calm logic. True conservatives will be silent today, that was a total destruction of the democratic form of debate, which is to enlighten the people to the viewpoints of the candidates platform.

To see 2 more of these debates in the future in a farce, install a mute button on the microphones allowing each candidate to express their views and answer the question uninterrupted. Anything other than that is an argument in loud pub, with 2 drunks guys screaming at each other...while neither hears the other over the loud music.

I think Joe appeared rattled, confused, and intimidated,,,and Don looked like an angry wife beater that drank too much. Trump lost every white suburban house wife in America last night, because they remember that crazy ex-boyfriend or ex-husband that acted that way before they dumped them to the curb.

Get a moderator that can take control of both parties, and have a civil debate/conversation, or don't waste the air time on TV....nor the VOTING public's time watching it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if you don't vote, your opinion means chiit in this thread.

The bolded enlarged letters are semi-nonsensical. I live in Illinois, where my district will be voting for Biden no matter what. We will be electing Democrats in November, period.

So should I just tune out? Should I stop paying attention to the direction of the federal government because you say so? Thanks, I'll pass and continue to pay attention, even though whether or not I turn out to the voting booth in November is currently irrelevant.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Which means much more for Joe Biden, because anybody with functioning eyes can see it's not white supremacists looting in every state and burning down cities.

I mostly agree with you.

Antifa and the BLM bull**** should be run over with a tank.

But, people can't be blind to the other side coming out and causing shot either, even if it is a smaller scale.

That was a softball question for both of them and they both looked like fools and gave their opponent great sound bites to campaign off.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Lol. Given that the main contributors to this thread are an American living in the Phillipines, a Brit living in Canada, a Brit living in Sweden, a couple of Americans who have stated emphatically they don't vote (one because their state is as blue as they come, the other because of concerns over AI), an Australian/Russian troll and an American who is too old to find his way to the voting booth, it's going to be you talking to Roids if we adopt the bold.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I mostly agree with you.

Antifa and the BLM bull**** should be run over with a tank.

But, people can't be blind to the other side coming out and causing shot either, even if it is a smaller scale.

That was a softball question for both of them and they both looked like fools and gave their opponent great sound bites to campaign off.

The thing is, nobody has ever claimed Trump was pro-white supremacist. The guy got an award from the NAACP in the early 90's. And furthermore, there are about 1:10,000 incidents involving white supremacists vs. Antifa/BLM garbage. One is clearly less of a threat than the other, so to continue to demand someone denounce the far lesser of the evils on a regular basis is a joke. I've personally seen Trump asked that same line of nonsense probably 30 times since he made the comments after Charlottesville that the media misconstrued and ran with. He denounced white supremacists a billion times now. He shouldn't need to even bother in that particular setting, especially when there are FAR worse groups committing crimes in our country as we speak. Hell, street gangs present a far bigger threat to your average American than a white supremacist ever will. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The thing is, nobody has ever claimed Trump was pro-white supremacist. The guy got an award from the NAACP in the early 90's. And furthermore, there are about 1:10,000 incidents involving white supremacists vs. Antifa/BLM garbage. One is clearly less of a threat than the other, so to continue to demand someone denounce the far lesser of the evils on a regular basis is a joke. I've personally seen Trump asked that same line of nonsense probably 30 times since he made the comments after Charlottesville that the media misconstrued and ran with. He denounced white supremacists a billion times now. He shouldn't need to even bother in that particular setting, especially when there are FAR worse groups committing crimes in our country as we speak. Hell, street gangs present a far bigger threat to your average American than a white supremacist ever will. 

I honestly think Trump has the same thought process as a lot of us.

If a group, wouldn't matter what group, goes and agitates or fights Antifa or BLM morons torching cities, he really doesn't care what they stand for, he just likes the end result. I dont think he's a racist. I just don't think he gives a **** about anyone unless they give him something, then they are best friends. Otherwise they are Nobody's to him.

He is just not smart enough to play the political game of say one thing and not another.

There were good people at Charlottesville who went out for what they thought a good reason, protecting the statues. But the ultra right turned that on their heads.

No different than the are decent people protesting for BLM, but the ultra left turns it into criminal activity real quick.

But if a President, or ex Vice President cannot stand for the good people and condemn the bad, then they leave themselves open for the criticism they are receiving. 

Voting is gonna be a complete joke this year. The mail in ballots are already sketchy imo and this election just takes it to a new level with the sheer volume of ballots.

It should be solicited like Trump said. To send out millions and millions of unsolicited ballots that can be so easily tampered with is completely asinine. 

Whats the point of even having an election day on the 3rd when a ton of ballots wont even have arrived by then. Complete utter trash and I'm ashamed we've gotten to this point.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Given that the main contributors to this thread are an American living in the Phillipines, a Brit living in Canada, a Brit living in Sweden, a couple of Americans who have stated emphatically they don't vote (one because their state is as blue as they come, the other because of concerns over AI), an Australian/Russian troll and an American who is too old to find his way to the voting booth, it's going to be you talking to Roids if we adopt the bold.

**** off! I realized in the 80's that my vote is worthless.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

Voting is gonna be a complete joke this year. The mail in ballots are already sketchy imo and this election just takes it to a new level with the sheer volume of ballots.

It should be solicited like Trump said. To send out millions and millions of unsolicited ballots that can be so easily tampered with is completely asinine. 

Whats the point of even having an election day on the 3rd when a ton of ballots wont even have arrived by then. Complete utter trash and I'm ashamed we've gotten to this point.

I don't think they should send ballots to anybody that doesn't request one. They should use the same procedure as absentee ballots. However, they are sending ballots to registered voters. Registering to vote can be taken as soliciting.

23 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

**** off! I realized in my 80's that my vote is worthless.

fixed for you mate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In my rush to post on my phone, I misspoke in that statement. Everyone has their right to an opinion and view no matter where they may live, of our country, people, politics, and democracy. But for those that are US citizens that choose not to vote,  I find it a bit hypocritical to hard line from either side when you have no skin in the game.

It's our civic duty to vote, not our civic duty to biitch on forums relentlessly hoping to sway public opinion. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Your voting voice is your only REAL power in this country, along with money and assets.

I just stated what I believe, not throwing hands at anyone in particular...it's just a matter of principle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

In my rush to post on my phone, I misspoke in that statement. Everyone has their right to an opinion and view no matter where they may live, of our country, people, politics, and democracy. But for those that are US citizens that choose not to vote,  I find it a bit hypocritical to hard line from either side when you have no skin in the game.

It's our civic duty to vote, not our civic duty to biitch on forums relentlessly hoping to sway public opinion. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Your voting voice is your only REAL power in this country, along with money and assets.

I just stated what I believe, not throwing hands at anyone in particular...it's just a matter of principle.

Living in this country is NOT having "skin in the game"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I know who in particular you're meaning 😄

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I know who in particular you're meaning 😄

He appears to be talking about me, because I don't vote and I pay attention. But am I supposed to sway millions of people in my state so that my voice finally means something? Should I tune out because the great Bwana told me to tune out? 

A better question is: Has his one vote ever swung an election at any level? I'll take a wild guess and say no. So I don't know how his voice somehow means more than mine. I just choose not to waste my time on Election Day. Once I move from this god forsaken state, then I'll bother with it. Until then, they'll announce Joe Biden as the winner of my state three minutes after the voting booths close, and if you turned out to vote for anybody but him then you wasted your time.

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Of course it is, but it's not like living in Brazil or Guatemala.

Voting is FREE

jdi.jpg

Just now, Bwana said:

Voting is FREE

jdi.jpg

I'm registered but unless you want to come on out and help me convince a couple million morons to vote my way, then I am wholly wasting my time.

If I see a lower level election that means something, I'll go. But this November, I'll probably not waste the 20 minutes because whether or not I show up, my state will be voting Biden anyways. It's a foregone conclusion. I think Bovada had Illinois at -5000 to vote Democrat. It should be -20000.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He appears to be talking about me, because I don't vote and I pay attention. But am I supposed to sway millions of people in my state so that my voice finally means something? Should I tune out because the great Bwana told me to tune out? 

A better question is: Has his one vote ever swung an election at any level? I'll take a wild guess and say no. So I don't know how his voice somehow means more than mine. I just choose not to waste my time on Election Day. Once I move from this god forsaken state, then I'll bother with it. Until then, they'll announce Joe Biden as the winner of my state three minutes after the voting booths close, and if you turned out to vote for anybody but him then you wasted your time.

I was not referring to you or anyone in particular, as I stated in my post.

I'm here to have conversations, not argue....I don't need anymore drama in my life right now, I've got BS enough on my plate.

35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

if you don't vote for one of the two major piles of crap, then you cannot complain about the piles of crap that is shoved down your throat for the next 4 years....mmmkay

If I don’t accept something to begin with (in this case, the institution of coercive government), what logic would it be on my part to have any sort of association and/or dealings with it that perpetuates its legitimacy—and then complain about it? If I don’t like Chinese food, I don’t go to Chinese restaurants. (And since the owners of the Chinese restaurants can’t come after me to force me to patronize their businesses, then there’s no need for me to complain about Chinese food.)

But if you do associate and/or have dealings with something, then there is a tacit understanding that you have accepted its conditions. For example: If you are a left-winger who believes in government and voting—but obviously didn’t vote for Trump—then when Trump was elected you had no right to complain; you’d already agreed to the condition that you would accept the results of the election regardless of who wins. (Of course, a person can complain about certain aspects of the government in the same way that I can complain about some of the food in a restaurant that I do patronize.)

On the other hand, since I (as a voluntaryist) don’t accept the legitimacy of (nor even the need for) coercive government to begin with, I have every right to complain about this inefficient, corrupt monopoly forcing itself on my personal being when I don’t even want the services that it provides.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

If I don’t like Chinese food, I don’t go to Chinese restaurants. (And since the owners of the Chinese restaurants can’t come after me to force me to patronize their businesses, then there’s no need for me to complain about Chinese food.)

The fault in that premise is, you had to eat the Chinese food first...so you participated in the process, so you're justified in complaining and hating it later if you choose.

PS: If my cat Butch becomes part of this Chinese cuisine conversation, I'm going to get pizzed 🤣

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Everyone seems to be getting in a tiz about the proud boys comment. What's the back story on these gentlemen? All I really know of them is from the odd yt clip of some unit decking a couple of antifa betas

The dear old beeb described them as transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, misogynistic, racist white supremacists. Given they'd probably describe me as at least 4 of those things though I'm a tad wary of their take. 

They’re antifa for the right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You’re correct that your state isn’t going to go red this election, but it could at some point go red if enough people on your side continue to show up and vote. Even if you took an L, but made it close instead of a total blow out it could convince more disenfranchised people that agree with you to show up next time.

Just look at Texas, it will probably go to Trump, but it has been changing from a deep red to a purple state in recent elections. In a couple more cycles it might end up being a swing state if this trend continues.

Hopefully Trunk gets blown out and the Republican Party collapses into itself and dies. The party of Lincoln and Roosevelt has been dead for decades and it needs to disappear. 

It’s time for new parties to rise.

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

613437433_unnamed(29).gif.1f49c083b8f5e243dca6bfaf76ba7725.gif

unnamed (47).gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You’re correct that your state isn’t going to go red this election, but it could at some point go red if enough people on your side continue to show up and vote. Even if you took an L, but made it close instead of a total blow out it could convince more disenfranchised people that agree with you to show up next time.

Just look at Texas, it will probably go to Trump, but it has been changing from a deep red to a purple state in recent elections. In a couple more cycles it might end up being a swing state if this trend continues.

While I do agree with your sentiment, I'm planning on getting out of this state within the next couple years. It's futile at this point. 

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

While I do agree with your sentiment, I'm planning on getting out of this state within the next couple years. It's futile at this point. 

Don't head to Wisconsin :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I was actually just trolling him with the comment.

I'm sure he probably has someone in mind, higher chance that its you in the situation. 

I'm currently in a similar situation. 

The choices for the current election are the Liberals vs the New Democrat Party vs the Green party.

All trash, all wanting to **** me over, all will raise my taxes and cut my services. So I won't be bothering to vote for any of them as I'd rather save the paper of the actual vote to wipe my **** with.

..... say goodbye to HK's   👀-

On the campaign trail and in debates, Harris said she would demand for Congress to send her a bill to tighten gun regulations in her first 100 days, or she would take executive action. Specifically, she has advocated for:

• Implementing universal background checks
  • Banning semi-automatic rifles, or so-called assault weapons
  • Repealing the NRA’s corporate gun manufacturer immunity shield, aka PLCAA
  • The most comprehensive federal background checks in history
  • Revoking the licenses of gun manufacturers that break the law
  • Closing the “boyfriend loophole” to make it harder for domestic abusers to purchase guns
  • Reversing President Donald Trump’s decision to allow fugitives from justice to purchase guns
  • Banning importation of AR-15 style assault weapons
  • Criminalizing gun trafficking at the federal level
  • Banning high-capacity magazines
  • Prohibiting those convicted of a federal hate crime from buying guns

After Biden announced Harris as his running mate, gun rights activists quickly criticized the pick. In a tweet, the NRA wrote that Harris had “extreme gun control agendas” and that “Biden & Harris will dismantle the 2nd Amendment.” Firearms Policy Coalition tweeted, “Kamala Harris, while serving as AG in California, was the architect of many of CA’s anti-2A laws and regulations.”

Biden is getting a free-pass on his blatant lie yesterday about his son not accepting the 3.5 million from Russia/ Elena Baturina ?

It's been acknowledged by his campaign as well as the Ukraine Senate report, .. in fact it was acknowledged in yesterday's Senate transcripts

(during Comey's testimony)  🖕🖕

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

..... say goodbye to HK's   👀-

On the campaign trail and in debates, Harris said she would demand for Congress to send her a bill to tighten gun regulations in her first 100 days, or she would take executive action. Specifically, she has advocated for:

• Implementing universal background checks
  • Banning semi-automatic rifles, or so-called assault weapons
  • Repealing the NRA’s corporate gun manufacturer immunity shield, aka PLCAA
  • The most comprehensive federal background checks in history
  • Revoking the licenses of gun manufacturers that break the law
  • Closing the “boyfriend loophole” to make it harder for domestic abusers to purchase guns
  • Reversing President Donald Trump’s decision to allow fugitives from justice to purchase guns
  • Banning importation of AR-15 style assault weapons
  • Criminalizing gun trafficking at the federal level
  • Banning high-capacity magazines
  • Prohibiting those convicted of a federal hate crime from buying guns

After Biden announced Harris as his running mate, gun rights activists quickly criticized the pick. In a tweet, the NRA wrote that Harris had “extreme gun control agendas” and that “Biden & Harris will dismantle the 2nd Amendment.” Firearms Policy Coalition tweeted, “Kamala Harris, while serving as AG in California, was the architect of many of CA’s anti-2A laws and regulations.”

Every AR15 rifle besides FN is produced in the United States. 

It shows how retarded Harris is. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

🤣 🤣

8 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

if you don't vote for one of the two major piles of crap, then you cannot complain about the piles of crap that is shoved down your throat for the next 4 years....mmmkay

If I don’t accept something to begin with (in this case, the institution of coercive government), what logic would it be on my part to have any sort of association and/or dealings with it that perpetuates its legitimacy—and then complain about it? If I don’t like Chinese food, I don’t go to Chinese restaurants. (And since the owners of the Chinese restaurants can’t come after me to force me to patronize their businesses, then there’s no need for me to complain about Chinese food.)

But if you do associate and/or have dealings with something, then there is a tacit understanding that you have accepted its conditions. For example: If you are a left-winger who believes in government and voting—but obviously didn’t vote for Trump—then when Trump was elected you had no right to complain; you’d already agreed to the condition that you would accept the results of the election regardless of who wins. (Of course, a person can complain about certain aspects of the government in the same way that I can complain about some of the food in a restaurant that I do patronize.)

On the other hand, since I (as a voluntaryist) don’t accept the legitimacy of (nor even the need for) coercive government to begin with, I have every right to complain about this inefficient, corrupt monopoly forcing itself on my personal being when I don’t even want the services that it provides.

This is very much my own take. George Carlin was correct. Garbage in, garbage out. The $hit they shuffle around every 4 yrs.....meaningless...

If elections actually mattered they'd be illegal. Illusion of choice to make you feel powerful & in control. It's all just masturbation. 

louisck.gif

Yourself, your social network of friends, fam, god if that's your thing, service to others if you can & trying to treat people how you'd like to be treated. Those are the things that matter. The rest is 1000x down on the importance scale. 

Just live your life & do the best you can. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Biden Busted LOL-  courtesy James Woods

2020-09-30.jpg

James Woods is the GOAT. Any time i need my fix of someone owning idiots his twitter is a gold mine lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

Voting is FREE

jdi.jpg

america needs a 3rd party

i would vote for this chick over trump and biden

she could be the next hitler for all i care, but she's got a better set of tits than those other two old fogeys

9 hours ago, Bwana said:

Don't head to Wisconsin :)

Those mf's make roast beef out of dairy cows .. ordered a RB sandwich @ Bennigans, > spit it out !   👉true story-

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What does that mean?

6a00e553931c4c88330163029c4b5c970d-pi