Politics thread

10 hours ago, 12еr said:

They’re antifa for the right.

So they're antiantifa? 

Or just fa?

I enjoyed this clip of their founder, so i guess that makes me a fascist :(

5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

🤣 🤣

This is very much my own take. George Carlin was correct. Garbage in, garbage out. The $hit they shuffle around every 4 yrs.....meaningless...

If elections actually mattered they'd be illegal. Illusion of choice to make you feel powerful & in control. It's all just masturbation. 

louisck.gif

Yourself, your social network of friends, fam, god if that's your thing, service to others if you can & trying to treat people how you'd like to be treated. Those are the things that matter. The rest is 1000x down on the importance scale. 

Just live your life & do the best you can. 

It's all about saying your side "won", and the other side "lost". Then 4 years go by with a bunch of BS that has absolutely no effect on your life. Nothing Obama or Trump did changed my life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

It's all about saying your side "won", and the other side "lost". Then 4 years go by with a bunch of BS that has absolutely no effect on your life. Nothing Obama or Trump did changed my life.

Who was your favourite US President in your life time, and why?

Same question to all the regulars. I'm intruiged.

I watched Biden do that CNN Penn/ Ohio train stop thingy this morning,

there was approx. 30 people at the first stop (mostly reporters), ... Biden

starts bragging on the booming economy that the Obama adminisration

left Trump & how he ran it into the ground (fact-check that whopper amigos)

Obama/ Biden's GDP growth in their 8th yr. was barely 2% (lowest in American history)-

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So they're antiantifa? 

Or just fa?

Fascist is similar to the word Nazi, in that it doesn't actually mean what it was supposed to mean anymore.

In America, if you don't think we should loot stores and burn down cities over criminals, you're a fascist.

• Like 3

This is the part where Joe Biden goes broke.

Go ask CNN about these types of lawsuits. They made that Sandman kid a very rich man for the rest of his life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Favorite:  William Henry Harrison

Why:  B/c he did the least amount of damage to a Country as possible....b/c he died after 31 days in office.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Favorite:  William Henry Harrison

Why:  B/c he did the least amount of damage to a Country as possible....b/c he died after 31 days in office.

AND he got a mention on Parks & Recreation. What a legend!

• Thanks 1

I love how my facebook is split right now....my friends are generally, mostly Christians...here are the posts I see daily:

Black Friends:  I'd be questioning your Christianity if you are voting for Trump, someone who can't deny White Supremacy. 

White Friends: I'd be questioning your Christianity if you are voting for Biden. someone who continues to allow Abortion.

Then each post has a looooooong comment thread of everyone attacking each other.

cb1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

California Reparations coming soon with 110% support from the Harris/ Biden ticket :

image.png.a2fbccc85c9a65cf84390b8c95187079.png

#1- open borders w/ free healthcare & education for illegals

#2- raise taxes by 4 trillion and rescind the Trump tax cuts

#3- defund the police and take-away your guns

#4- re-enter Paris Agreement

#5- pro late term abortion

#6- NGD/ co-authored by Harris

#7- pro reparations

#8- Democrats will abolish the suburbs (Cory Booker)

#9- Biden will shut down the country again (Covid) with a mask mandate

#10- Biden is pro-China

Freddie says >

giphy.gif

Edited by Bezerker101

41 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I love how my facebook is split right now....my friends are generally, mostly Christians...here are the posts I see daily:

Black Friends:  I'd be questioning your Christianity if you are voting for Trump, someone who can't deny White Supremacy. 

White Friends: I'd be questioning your Christianity if you are voting for Biden. someone who continues to allow Abortion.

Then each post has a looooooong comment thread of everyone attacking each other.

cb1.jpg

My girlfriend's mom (white) was getting attacked a few weeks ago for saying there are better forms of protest than looting. Her children's friends (black) were calling her racist, and she was a college professor at a state college for years (as brainwashed of a liberal as you were going to get for a long time). 

It's interesting how little of a debate people are capable of having before they hurl insults and call somebody an -ist. People are ****ing fragile nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

My girlfriend's mom (white) was getting attacked a few weeks ago for saying there are better forms of protest than looting. Her children's friends (black) were calling her racist, and she was a college professor at a state college for years (as brainwashed of a liberal as you were going to get for a long time). 

It's interesting how little of a debate people are capable of having before they hurl insults and call somebody an -ist. People are ****ing fragile nowadays.

When you have no argument thats what you do, insult. 

I'm not on facebook. Seems like a cesspool of people flexing how righteous they are. Disgusting really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

You need less annoying friends.

Or be very active with the unfollow button. I've been unfollowing people who regularly post about politics, pictures of their kids, or pictures of food.  My feed is now mainly full of videos of people falling over, or Swedes talking about the weather.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

cb1.jpg

Funny how they say Biden "allows" abortion, when Trump allows it more than Biden does.  

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've never thought of any president as a hero, or as a favorite. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Lincoln.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I've never thought of any president as a hero, or as a favorite. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Lincoln.

Lincoln was in your life time ?.....amazin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Lincoln was in your life time ?.....amazin

You got me! In my lifetime, none of them.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1601539944832.jpg

He's pretty awesome. Saw this a while back. Fkn CNN idiot trying to quadruple down on the bigot narrative got owned. Let her go ask Antifa smear questions. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This is the part where Joe Biden goes broke.

Go ask CNN about these types of lawsuits. They made that Sandman kid a very rich man for the rest of his life.

Kyle's lawyer is in the process of suing him. I hope he does it. 

9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

None. 

B4 my time maybe JFK or Eisenhower. 

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So they're antiantifa? 

Or just fa?

IndelibleDownrightBrownbear-max-1mb.gif< U seen this gif? That's a proud boys member. 

I don't think he's affiliated with Proud boys but google "Based Stickman" for some lulz. 

C6anYGwUoAAZwva.jpg

>

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

IndelibleDownrightBrownbear-max-1mb.gif< U seen this gif? That's a proud boys member. 

I don't think he's affiliated with Proud boys but google "Based Stickman" for some lulz. 

He's a big Proud Boys member, I used to follow him on social media...but he took it all down because of getting hassled by the authorities. All of his videos had him knocking numerous people out, including chicks. He's pretty famous, out of Portland or San Fran I think.

Google: Ethan Nordean

Edited by Bwana
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Or be very active with the unfollow button. I've been unfollowing people who regularly post about politics, pictures of their kids, or pictures of food.  My feed is now mainly full of videos of people falling over, or Swedes talking about the weather.

Pictures of my kids are literally all I post on social media, and I only do that much because my mom and aunts love to see pictures of the kids.

The only other reason to go onto social media these days is to be annoyed by peoples political opinions.

It used to be considered impolite to talk about religion or politics, we need to go back to that tbh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bwana said:

He's a big Proud Boys member, I used to follow him on social media...but he took it all down because of getting hassled by the authorities. All of his videos had him knocking numerous people out, including chicks. He's pretty famous, out of Portland or San Fran I think.

Google: Ethan Nordean

I knew him as Rufio Panman. Didn't know his real name. I guess that's his social media handle. 

DhLS3qRW4AAQWXi.jpg

🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Pictures of my kids are literally all I post on social media, and I only do that much because my mom and aunts love to see pictures of the kids.

The only other reason to go onto social media these days is to be annoyed by peoples political opinions.

It used to be considered impolite to talk about religion or politics, we need to go back to that tbh.

I'm there for the memes and funny animal videos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

meanwhile in canada

Investigation ends after photo of B.C. bear being fed Timbits linked to previous incident

wwuoOLZ.jpg

When CTV News requested a statement from Scott earlier Thursday, he said: "Rules are meant to be broken."

i guess the pictures of him feeding timbits to grizzly bears started making the rounds again on facebook.  some karen must have just now seen it and decided to speak to the wildlife conservation manager to have this guy investigated. despite this incident happening 3 years ago and he was already fined and the matter was dealt with a long time ago

slow news day up here. but hell yeah i salute the guy for feeding timbits to the bears. i'd prefer timmies over some rotting deer flesh any day of the week. he should have bought the bear a coffee as well.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Get the bleach.

Does this mean the next debate is off?  Or maybe they just let nature take it's course; last man standing wins.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Get the bleach.

Does this mean the next debate is off?  Or maybe they just let nature take it's course; last man standing wins.

That's what the president here said, the gov't is out of money - they have no credit, so ^

FLOTUS also, .. sympathy vote incoming - wipes today's news about debate rule changes off the table

Don’t worry guys, Covid only kills old people.

• Thanks 1

You'll never see the dude sneeze from this Covid nonsense. lol

Hopefully America will notice and stop this nanny state dipchittery. They're closing restaurants down in Illinois again coming Saturday. Gotta ensure the economy doesn't recover too early. Needs to be a January thing.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I just reread this, and actually this is when I pulled the plug on Facebook. Haven't looked back since. Best decision I ever made.

Now I'm only subjected to those opinions from people I'm willing to be near/engage online here. I don't have to see your obnoxious kids that look exactly the same as they did yesterday. And if I'm looking at your food, it's because you're feeding me or I am out to eat with you. 

I don't miss the pointless/motivational memes from useless people. I don't miss hearing about your kid's other parent's deadbeat ****. I don't miss being bombarded with photos of your cat. It always amazed me what people wanted to broadcast, and how much attention people needed. Barring the extreme attention wh0res, I always felt like there was a select few people who everyone is actually aiming their posts at anyways. I feel like that is usually the case on Facebook especially. You're not posting for the kid you can barely remember from third grade that's now 39 years old. You're posting more for your family and the two guys you go to the pub/gym/whatever with, if you get what I mean. Why not just engage them IRL??? Why do you need an extra space for that to happen? 

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

lmfao. fake news. this is clearly all for show.  aint nobody in the right mind gonna believe this crap. now he's pandering for sympathy votes

he better double down on those bleach injections and fish tank cleaner just to be safe. aww hell, he's a devoted christian. he'll just pray it away.

Edited by -idyb-

aint no way the trumpster gonna fall victim to some left wing hoax created in a lab in china by obama and the american media just to rig the american election.

if he dies from his political flu, i couldnt give two chits. especially after he mocked someones dead child over it. 

but common sense tells me this is all just another one of his publicity stunts.  relax trumpets. your idiot-in-chief is fine and doesnt really have the obama flu.  its all just for show.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

aint no way the trumpster gonna fall victim to some left wing hoax created in a lab by china to rig the american election.

if he dies from it, i couldnt give two chits. especially after he mocked someones dead child over it. 

but common sense tells me this is all just another one of his publicity stunts.

lol