diazthechamp

Politics thread

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Tax the people who earn over 400k more, raise business taxes, eliminate all the loopholes would be my guess. 

I dont think it wold work as they want, but thats what they've been saying.

What you imply they are saying haven't come out if their mouths though.

Hence the reason you cannot produce an unaltered, complete video showing Biden saying he wants to raise the middle classes taxes without there being cuts, and spins to it.

Biden is a moron, but what you think they are going to do is only an assumption and opinion on your part.

You need to visit Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

image.png.06dc7b6e32ca82258cebd1ac0a3c3aee.png

15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hey at least he'd be upfront about it

every other election its all the same game.  republicans be like "yeah dont vote for that guy, he's gonna raise your taxes!"  and then if they get voted in, they raise your taxes anyways.

Republicans give the middle class a very modest cut that expires during the next administration (so they can pretend it’s the dems fault) and then give massive and permanent tax cuts to themselves and their donors.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Republicans give the middle class a very modest cut that expires during the next administration (so they can pretend it’s the dems fault) and then give massive and permanent tax cuts to themselves and their donors.

i really have no idea how it works. im just going off of some randoms comments in a youtube video somewhere.

im pretty sure thats where zerk gets his information from when fox news goes down.

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i really have no idea how it works. im just going off of some randoms comments in a youtube video somewhere.

im pretty sure thats where zerk gets his information from when fox news goes down.

You’re still closer to being accurate than Zerk is.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1602359543694.jpg

Bingo.

You don't wait a month before the election to start up with that chit. It's aimed at Biden.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Posted by the one who talks about fookin' dead corpses....

someones gotta put the fun into the word funeral m8

13 hours ago, -idyb- said:

9573e957b55bcb48f33b033ef9342c1b.jpg

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

someones gotta put the fun into the word funeral m8

Depends on if you include the brown kids Obama killed over 8 years. 

All them drone strikes m8 

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

im too ignorant to debate facts so i'm just gonna have to call that fake news

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

There were more drone strikes in the first two years of Trunk’s presidency than Obama’s entire eight years in office, m8. You just don’t hear about it anymore because Trunk issued in executive order than repealed an Obama era rule that required the CIA and pentagon to report civilian casualties from drone strikes.

Trunk also had more troops in the Middle East than there was when he took office. 

The notion that Trunk is somehow less of a war hawk than Bush or Obama is just a myth created by his sycophant fans that has no basis in reality.

• Sad 1

Meh the Biden tax plan is worse than Trump's that's for sure. 

If they're gonna go that direction they should just do a flat tax but make top 1% pay a little more than they already do. Nothing too crazy though. 

Increasing taxes on down to 400K is excessive & will slow growth to a crawl & the gov will waste the fk out of that rev. It's not going to encourage investment, innovation & jobs like they think. They'll probably actually lose more than they gain and companies will be a lot tighter on budget, hiring, investors more careful etc.. 

If you clip everyone that makes 400K which is by no means rich especially when you consider many of them their money is tied up and & or goes back into their business often times that's going to have a big effect on everyone in terms of jobs, innovation, growth, cutting corners etc. Make no mistake it will be passed down to everyone else. 

People B!tch about loopholes of very wealthy including myself & as much as i h8 to say it some of that is needed. The super rich could afford to pay a little more but nothing too crazy and we shouldn't go to crazy on spending on the welfare state, entitlement programs but some is needed. 

Edited by StompGrind

Right wing eh.....

Brandon-Caserta-Screenshot-Facebook.jpg

I guess if you're an anarchist & you're a little nuts about gov stepping on civil liberties especially 2A you're "right wing" which somehow also make you a trump supporter lol

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

There were more drone strikes in the first two years of Trunk’s presidency than Obama’s entire eight years in office, m8. You just don’t hear about it anymore because Trunk issued in executive order than repealed an Obama era rule that required the CIA and pentagon to report civilian casualties from drone strikes.

Trunk also had more troops in the Middle East than there was when he took office. 

The notion that Trunk is somehow less of a war hawk than Bush or Obama is just a myth created by his sycophant fans that has no basis in reality.

That's just a fooking lie. Shame on you. I hope someone who also serves somehow reads this then slaps the chit out of you. Before you strike back with some lefty BS blog, I'll be taking the word of Tim Kennedy, Evan Hafer and Mat Best over literally anything you put up. Weak **** postie scrub ****

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Posted by the one who talks about fookin' dead corpses....

"Dead" corpses.  

26 minutes ago, OzPride said:

That's just a fooking lie. Shame on you. I hope someone who also serves somehow reads this then slaps the chit out of you. Before you strike back with some lefty BS blog, I'll be taking the word of Tim Kennedy, Evan Hafer and Mat Best over literally anything you put up. Weak **** postie scrub ****

Triggered by facts, good grief. 

4 hours ago, OzPride said:

“There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank”

“President Donald Trump has revoked a policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones.

The 2016 executive order was brought in by then-President Barack Obama, who was under pressure to be more transparent.“

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

On 10/10/2020 at 12:28 AM, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.86267f59cc3be5a7204dc7670b5e7056.png

image.png.aa7cdcf2727feef9d33c6ab3230a186b.png

She cannot take what I already own.  I do have a question for you.  Do you own any firearms?

lol did you fight side by side with 12er in an actual war?

Look I don't dislike you.  However your strange obsession with American politics is just that, strange.  We (12er) are roughly the same age.  I was a piece of **** drunk that attacked him without reason.  What leg do you stand on?

• Thanks 2

I would take the word of Freddie Vanhalen over your trolling!

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

She cannot take what I already own.  I do have a question for you.  Do you own any firearms?

image.png.6b45a984e250cf4a530de148a912e420.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

That is ugly AF.  Why do you have a sniper scope on it?

Cold forged HK/ ... i target shoot from 200 yds

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Cold forged HK/ ... i target shoot from 200 yds

I don't doubt the gun.  I just personally wouldn't put that high dollar of a scope on any gun.  At the same time I like iron sights and I've never in my life attempted a 200 yard shot.  I couldn't hit from 100 yards if it was a kill shot.

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I would take the word of Freddie Vanhalen over your trolling!

You live in California. Freddie is probably your Congressman.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

You live in California. Freddie is probably your Congressman.

Well, he couldn't be president, he doesn't lie enough.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm guessing it's b/c Trump is taking the military out of Afghanistan?

Is he though? He’s had four years to do so. 

Regardless, it’s going to be funny to watch him not entirely disavow this endorsement just like he did with David Duke in 2016 or the way he sidesteps questions about condemning white supremacists.

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't doubt the gun.  I just personally wouldn't put that high dollar of a scope on any gun.  At the same time I like iron sights and I've never in my life attempted a 200 yard shot.  I couldn't hit from 100 yards if it was a kill shot.

I have a bunch of 1.5-2k scopes/optics on my long range guns, and regularly shoot steel out to 600 yards....quality optics only make a good gun better, cheap optics make a good gun junk.

I shoot iron sights too on long rifles and pistols, depends on their usage. My TC Hawken 50 cal. flintlock muzzle loader will put them in a tennis ball bullseye all day long at 100 yards. Pillow case patches and 182 grain round balls, 110 grains of 2F Black powder....it's killed a pile of deer.

tc-50-cal-Hawken.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Well, he couldn't be president, he doesn't lie enough.

We talking about the same Freddie??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

People are acting shocked. I'd say they are probably proud boys who like leather, just as the new pictures show.

They are just feigning outrage as they are still in the closet.

12 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

People are acting shocked. I'd say they are probably proud boys who like leather, just as the new pictures show.

They are just feigning outrage as they are still in the closet.

Nah, I'm not a Proud Boys fan...but they don't play butt pirate games....just social media slander.

Just now, Bwana said:

Nah, I'm not a Proud Boys fan...but they don't play butt pirate games....just social media slander.

They say the same about those nice priests, or the politicians so against gay marriage.

Turns out the louder you speak against it, the higher the chance your sucking a **** or having your prostate examined a few thrusts at a time.

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

They say the same about those nice priests, or the politicians so against gay marriage.

Turns out the louder you speak against it, the higher the chance your sucking a **** or having your prostate examined a few thrusts at a time.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the leather pictures are an obvious slur against the PB....not that I GAF either way.

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the leather pictures are an obvious slur against the PB....not that I GAF either way.

Oh its just games back and forth between 2 groups of people needing to say, look at me, look at me.

So like you, IDGAF one way or the other.

15 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/us/proud-boys-twitter-hashtag-gay-men-trnd/index.html

Keep talking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

We talking about the same Freddie??

I was expecting you to tell how much Freddie lied on the forum, so I could proclaim "BINGO".

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm guessing it's b/c Trump is taking the military out of Afghanistan?

The Taliban fear Trump so of course they would endorse him and hope their endorsement would work against him and be seen as a bad thing, and tbf fair; to your average dumb **** that would prolly be the case.

Thankfully not everyone's a dumb ****.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

The Taliban fear Trump so of course they would endorse him and hope their endorsement would work against him and be seen as a bad thing, and tbf fair; to your average dumb **** that would prolly be the case.

Thankfully not everyone's a dumb ****.

Sure, let's go with that...