diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

121647350_1028418194252835_2188663521430

I've held several jobs in New Orleans and New Orleans East....I can confirm that the use of the N-Word in the work place is fine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I've held several jobs in New Orleans and New Orleans East....I can confirm that the use of the N-Word in the work place is fine.

well i guess rap music has its place then

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Why are there a bunch of rednecks queuing for 11 hours to vote 3 weeks before the election? It's a tad confusing.

I suspect @Bwana might have something to do with it?

Also, i like what I've seen of this ACB woman. Give her the job and move on instead of everyone making themself look a bit silly.  Asking if her if she agrees with white supremacy seems like a rather strange interview question.

Just trying to do my part signing up the masses to vote, instead of biitching on a fora that nobody reads...your vote is your voice.

• Thanks 1

Why are there a bunch of rednecks queuing for 11 hours to vote 3 weeks before the election? It's a tad confusing.

Also, i like what I've seen of this ACB woman. Give her the job and move on instead of everyone making themself look a bit silly.  Asking if her if she agrees with white supremacy seems like a rather strange interview question.

Just trying to do my part signing up the masses to vote, instead of biitching on a fora that nobody reads...your vote is your voice.

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Bwana said:

echo, echo, echo

Are you handing out votes like you are posts? Three for every person, because 3 voices is better than 1!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Are you handing out votes like you are posts? Three for every person, because 3 voices is better than 1!

No I vote once, but my mail-in ballot has never arrived,,,,nor my wife's. So not sure what will happen now, but if you applied for a mail-in ballot and go to the polls they make you fill out a ballot instead of using the computerized system.

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

No I vote once, but my mail-in ballot has never arrived,,,,nor my wife's. So not sure what will happen now, but if you applied for a mail-in ballot and go to the polls they make you fill out a ballot instead of using the computerized system.

I got your ballot covered. I'll mail it in for you, scouts honor! 😉

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I got your ballot covered. I'll mail it in for you, scouts honor! 😉

I appreciate that Sir, Canadians endless courtesy is amazin :)

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I can confirm when i lived in NOLA this was a thing & from my experience i never saw it used with negative racist intent.

You wouldn't say it in front of a customer or to a stranger but it was occasionally said when hanging with friends or your co-workers. 

We all used it occasionally like dawg or homie including black people talking to white people. Nobody got offended because the intent wasn't a negative thing. 

I'm a nugga, u a nugga, everyones a nugga

186a80afe71bb2c5a86a4b5efef7af67

These fkn PC millennials today are worse than 1950's puritan stepford wife types. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 2:32 PM, MoZZez said:

Yes?

Thats the joke. Gay groups took it over but the originals probably fit right it.

Try and keep up here.

"It's not true, but it probably is. lol" . That's not a joke, that's passive aggressive bs.

Try to be a little more self aware here.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, TwennyFo said:

Shut the **** up Kamala.

I can't decide if she's more unlikable than Hillary or not, it's real close

• Like 1

Joe B styled on the idiots tonight. Its almost surreal hearing a President sounding presidential. Even admitted to some mistakes he wanted to fix. Something else you wont hear from Drumpf

• Confused 1

i mean it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure that donnie would have a crowd full of plants for his propaganda parade like always. but why even try to bill it as as a conversation with undecided voters?

to hell with using more bibles and the coronavirus as a prop. lets go all in and plant some black female bobbleheads at our shows.

but at least the nodding lady got her moment of glory.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

lol this sums up Trumps presidency pretty well

Tweets out fake conspiracy to get potato heads like Bezerker talking instead of talking about his failures. The media/news reports it. Trump calls them fake and when questioned quickly deflects to "BUT THE ECONOMY!" 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol this sums up Trumps presidency pretty well

Tweets out fake conspiracy to get potato heads like Bezerker talking instead of talking about his failures. The media/news reports it. Trump calls them fake and when questioned quickly deflects to "BUT THE ECONOMY!" 

My favorite part is when Savannah Guthrie pretends to be more knowledgeable in the confidential operations of our military than THE PRESIDENT. lol

I still want him to publish some info on Barry being Kenyan. I don't think it's a coincidence that the person who was the loudest on the planet about Barry being African is now the president. Show me the goods, Donnie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

120639629_3250977695023078_2090610068450

120293983_3238369429617238_2321751906050

119290503_3194967617290753_3595174426172

Must confess I've watched a surprising amount of clips from the ACB hearing for someone who's life is not going to be impacted in the slightest by the outcome.

Main take away is that she's the smartest person in the room by quite a margin.  The ones who fail to recognise that, and think that they're the smartest people in the room are the ones who come across as buffoons.

Frankly you guys should stop televising this stuff. Ever since that octogenarian senator asked Zucerkburg how he could possibly make money from a free online service it seems your worthy senators have been queuing up to make complete tits of themselves with these awful "gotcha" questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Must confess I've watched a surprising amount of clips from the ACB hearing for someone who's life is not going to be impacted in the slightest by the outcome.

Main take away is that she's the smartest person in the room by quite a margin.  The ones who fail to recognise that, and think that they're the smartest people in the room are the ones who come across as buffoons.

Frankly you guys should stop televising this stuff. Ever since that octogenarian senator asked Zucerkburg how he could possibly make money from a free online service it seems your worthy senators have been queuing up to make complete tits of themselves with these awful "gotcha" questions.

Sadly gotcha is all its about now. Substance is dead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

My favorite part is when Savannah Guthrie pretends to be more knowledgeable in the confidential operations of our military than THE PRESIDENT. lol

I still want him to publish some info on Barry being Kenyan. I don't think it's a coincidence that the person who was the loudest on the planet about Barry being African is now the president. Show me the goods, Donnie!

Didn't that first come up in 2008?

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I seem to remember desperate Trunk supporters calling the polls fake right before the GOP got slaughtered in the midterms.

You guys are really confident that lightening will strike twice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i mean it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure that donnie would have a crowd full of plants for his propaganda parade like always. but why even try to bill it as as a conversation with undecided voters?

to hell with using more bibles and the coronavirus as a prop. lets go all in and plant some black female bobbleheads at our shows.

but at least the nodding lady got her moment of glory.

The Washington Free Beacon reported on Oct. 6 that two attendees who were identified as undecided voters at an NBC town hall with Biden had previously been shown on NBC's sister network, MSNBC, as Biden supporters.

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats.....One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn specifically worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TUF said:

Joe B styled on the idiots tonight. Its almost surreal hearing a President sounding presidential. Even admitted to some mistakes he wanted to fix. Something else you wont hear from Drumpf

After 47 years of doing **** all, Biden finally wants to fix his mistakes, lol. And all this just days before the election, lol. 

But hey, he sounds presidential right??

LMFAO..............

please be right again

In 2020, his model once again projects a Trump victory, giving the incumbent President a 90-percent chance of being re-elected in a landslide — a controversial call that runs contrary to current polls.

The Primary Model has correctly predicted five of the past six presidential elections, and when applied to previous elections, correctly predicts an impressive 25 of the last 27, missing only the 2000 election in which George W. Bush defeated Al Gore and the 1960 election in which John F. Kennedy defeated Richard Nixon — two extremely close and contested votes marred by allegations of voting inaccuracies.

https://news.stonybrook.edu/facultystaff/maverick-modeller-helmut-norpoth-predicts-another-win-for-trump/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

After 47 years of doing **** all, Biden finally wants to fix his mistakes, lol. And all this just days before the election, lol. 

But hey, he sounds presidential right??

LMFAO..............

This is the quickest way to expose yourself as just a Trump boot licker. It makes for a hot sound bite when Trump says it cause he know potato heads will repeat it without doing "**** all" for research. Biden admitted the crime bill was a mistake and that drug users shouldn't be in jail. That's it. Yes, i'll take a President that can admit a mistake instead of a dummy that claims it was either a joke, fake news, or he wasn't wrong. Biden bodied Trump in the debate, the head to head town halls, and the ratings. Don is in shambles. 

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I seem to remember desperate Trunk supporters calling the polls fake right before the GOP got slaughtered in the midterms.

I personally think this will be a close election. 

I don't believe polls at all. They are skewed either way. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I dont think you need lightning to strike to beat a retarded candidate like Biden or Schillary, if people just use their brains.... ok maybe a lightning strike is in order.

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I personally think this will be a close election. 

I don't believe polls at all. They are skewed either way. 

Polls are generally reliable but people stayed home in 2016 BECAUSE of the polls and Dems thought nobody was dumb enough to vote Drumpf and that America would just do the right thing. They were wrong but I can't see it happening again. Biden Stans showed up when hype for him was at an all time low after the Iowa caucus and he outperformed polls. The Biden hype is peaking at the right time while Trump has chit the bed on multiple occasions since early voting started. 

• Haha 1

Also, both Dems and Republicans should be embarrassed on how they're handling the stimulus. 

They caused this problem shutting the country down and putting people out of work. They are holding money hostage that they stole from the working people and now that it is needed they are acting like children.

This country needs a reset. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Polls are generally reliable but people stayed home in 2016 BECAUSE of the polls and Dems thought nobody was dumb enough to vote Drumpf and that America would just do the right thing. They were wrong but I can't see it happening again. Biden Stans showed up when hype for him was at an all time low after the Iowa caucus and he outperformed polls. The Biden hype is peaking at the right time while Trump has chit the bed on multiple occasions since early voting started. 

I don't care honestly. On one hand if Trump wins ill get to shoot rioters and on the other hand if Biden wins I get to participate in a revolution fighting gun grabbers. 

Its a win/win for me. 

My life won't get any easier no matter who wins. I still have to plug away at the hospital while others sit at home and collect checks, food stamps, housing, etc. 

Let the games begin. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also, I know more illegal immigrants who work than I know blacks. 

If they pass this stimulus, eliminate nîģs from getting it and give it to the illegals. Also white ńîg lovers don't deserve it either. Keep track of the people who are dating blacks or have mixed kids and cut their check out. 99% they are already getting tax payer money so they don't need the money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, I know more illegal immigrants who work than I know blacks. 

If they pass this stimulus, eliminate nîģs from getting it and give it to the illegals. Also white ńîg lovers don't deserve it either. Keep track of the people who are dating blacks or have mixed kids and cut their check out. 99% they are already getting tax payer money so they don't need the money. 

Roids 2020 !

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TUF said:

Biden admitted the crime bill was a mistake and that drug users shouldn't be in jail. 

All those drug users languishing in jail for the last twenty odd years must be feeling pretty good right now knowing that sleepy joe made a simple mistake, lmao.

The only possible good thing to come out of a Biden victory will be dumb ****s such as yourself will have to live with the consequences.

Plus i get to laugh at you on the daily as America collapses before your very eyes.

37 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, both Dems and Republicans should be embarrassed on how they're handling the stimulus. 

They caused this problem shutting the country down and putting people out of work. They are holding money hostage that they stole from the working people and now that it is needed they are acting like children.

This country needs a reset. 

Dems started working on stimulus in May while republicans waiting until the last week of July to even bother pretending to care about it. 

Moscow Mitch isn’t going to let any stimulus pass, he expects Drumpf to lose and he is going to protect his own senate leadership position. The GOP is split on stimulus, especially since they already handed out billions of our dollars to their corporate overlords. They’re not going to waste any political capital helping us filthy peasants. 

Moscow Mitch knows that if he supports a big stimulus to help Trunk and then Trunk loses he is going to lose his senate leadership in the next session. Moscow Mitch loves power more than he loves America and he certainly loves it more than he loves Americans.

Besides, it’s not like Trunk cares either, he is just hoping to buy votes by sending out another check with his name on it.

The stimulus bill won’t happen until next February at the earliest.