diazthechamp

Politics thread

3 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

All those drug users languishing in jail for the last twenty odd years must be feeling pretty good right now knowing that sleepy joe made a simple mistake, lmao.

The only possible good thing to come out of a Biden victory will be dumb ****s such as yourself will have to live with the consequences.

Plus i get to laugh at you on the daily as America collapses before your very eyes.

You’re a retard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

Such repartee. I'm impressed.

Liked for use of repartee

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Dems started working on stimulus in May while republicans waiting until the last week of July to even bother pretending to care about it. 

Moscow Mitch isn’t going to let any stimulus pass, he expects Drumpf to lose and he is going to protect his own senate leadership position. The GOP is split on stimulus, especially since they already handed out billions of our dollars to their corporate overlords. They’re not going to waste any political capital helping us filthy peasants. 

Moscow Mitch knows that if he supports a big stimulus to help Trunk and then Trunk loses he is going to lose his senate leadership in the next session. Moscow Mitch loves power more than he loves America and he certainly loves it more than he loves Americans.

Besides, it’s not like Trunk cares either, he is just hoping to buy votes by sending out another check with his name on it.

The stimulus bill won’t happen until next February at the earliest.

Theyre both to blame. No point in arguing about who is better or worse cause they're both stage 4 ****ing cancer. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Theyre both to blame. No point in arguing about who is better or worse cause they're both stage 4 ****ing cancer. 

No, the republicans are pretty clearly to blame on this one. The house passed a bill in May and instead of negotiating then and there, republicans waiting until a week before it expired.

Moscow Mitch figured that waiting until a week before people start to suffer would give him leverage in the negotiations because he doesn’t give about the people.

Pelosi didn’t blink and they’re not going to get what they want anyway. They just ****ed over their constituents and caused the economic recovery to stall because they are ****s who cared more about playing politics.

• Like 1

I can honestly say I hope I live long enough to see all of their obituaries in the newspaper. 

Hope theyre all painful suffering deaths too. 

Just so they can  recollect at all the lives they ruined and all of the blood on their hands. 

McCain got diggled good like the piece of chit he was. 

Hopefully the rest get served the same piece of pie. 

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

No, the republicans are pretty clearly to blame on this one. The house passed a bill in May and instead of negotiating then and there, republicans waiting until a week before it expired.

Moscow Mitch figured that waiting until a week before people start to suffer would give him leverage in the negotiations because he doesn’t give about the people.

Pelosi didn’t blink and they’re not going to get what they want anyway. They just ****ed over their constituents and caused the economic recovery to stall because they are ****s who cared more about playing politics.

You're wrong but whatever dude. Keep sucking them Liberal nipples.

I've been following this closely, daily. 

Both are cancer and are out of touch with reality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's only been one person who ls been unbiased about the stimulus and calls them both out on their bullchit. ClearValueTax on YouTube. Veen watching him for months now. Gets right to the business daily. No click bait, no biased bullchit. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

All those drug users languishing in jail for the last twenty odd years must be feeling pretty good right now knowing that sleepy joe made a simple mistake, lmao.

The only possible good thing to come out of a Biden victory "will be dumb ****s such as yourself will have to live with the consequences."

Plus i get to laugh at you on the daily as America collapses before your very eyes.

Go back to stealing Trump's hot takes/lines and leave mine alone ^ m7. His terrible takes suit you much better. Yes, Biden really collapsed us all the way out of a recession and gave Drumpf that nice nest egg which only took him 3 years to chit on while simultaneously blowing up the deficit to record numbers even pre-Covid. 

Brett rambo GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You're wrong but whatever dude. Keep sucking them Liberal nipples.

I've been following this closely, daily. 

Both are cancer and are out of touch with reality. 

You aren’t actually articulating any supporting argument other than saying they’re both to blame. 

• Like 1

Just now, 12еr said:

You aren’t actually articulating any supporting argument other than saying they’re both to blame. 

Whats the point? Its a waste of my time to argue this when its a ****ing FACT that both parties are ****ing trash. As a matter of fact im gonna say that  my Libertarian party is ****ing trash too with that trash bag ho Jorgensen as a candidate. 

They care more about politics than the American people. People are starving, businesses closing, people losing their houses, people dying and all they care about is waving their c0ks around like some flaming ****ing hom0.

When the liberals look like the better option, you know the GOP has f**ked up. 

4 hours ago, T.B.E said:

The Washington Free Beacon reported on Oct. 6 that two attendees who were identified as undecided voters at an NBC town hall with Biden had previously been shown on NBC's sister network, MSNBC, as Biden supporters.

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats.....One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn specifically worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration. 

im  not denying sleepy joes campaign aint doing the same kind of chit.  its all for political show anyways,  but usually when they plant people into the crowd they just have them sit there and clap after every single sentence the person says.and at least try to make it look genuine, without having them stand out or draw any attention away from their political candidate.  i've never seen anyone try to make it that obvious and bring in a god damn bobblehead that tries to steal the show.

theres still a bunch of trumpets tweeting about how thought that chit was real and theyre like good for her! every time she was nodding, so was i! trump is awesome!    i mean really?  there were times when trump didnt even get more than a few words out of his mouth, and sometimes he was literally speaking gibberish, and bobblehead lady, the 'undecided voter' slash avid trump supporter,  is still sitting there nodding her head to try to make it look like shes some undecided voter who agrees with everything her cult leader says, but this trumpet completely overdramaticized her job as a black female prop and it garnered quite a bit of attention

mike pence's fly and bobblehead lady is the best thing to come out of these propaganda events.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

if someones just sitting there lying through their teeth and feeding misinformation, wouldnt it be part of her job to try to call him out and fact check on him  before he just goes on and on and spews out more bullchit?  i mean if it isnt, it should be. 

but god damn,  donnie must have really gone all out with his nonsense this time to get called out 61 times. even then, i'm sure she must have let a bit of it slide. 

are people genuinely upset about this anyways? are these same people also upset about all those times  donnie acted like a toddler at the debate and interrupted sleepy joe, or does he get a free pass? just shut up and let the orange man feed me more bullchit.   the more i hear it, the more i'll believe it right?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if someones just sitting there lying through their teeth and feeding misinformation, wouldnt it be part of her job to try to call him out and fact check on him  before he just goes on and on and spews out more bullchit?  i mean if it isnt, it should be. 

but god damn,  donnie must have really gone all out with his nonsense this time to get called out 61 times. even then, i'm sure she must have let a bit of it slide. 

are people genuinely upset about this anyways? are these same people also upset about all those times  donnie acted like a toddler at the debate and interrupted sleepy joe, or does he get a free pass? just shut up and let the orange man feed me more bullchit.   the more i hear it, the more i'll believe it right?

I don't know if a television broadcaster who is biased has any credentials to fact check anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I don't know if a television broadcaster who is biased has any credentials to fact check anyone. 

well someone should.   at least she has some balls i guess

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

She just proved how unstable the left is mentally. 

• Like 1

donnie's little P.R. sock puppet at the white house is on fox news pretending that her twitter account is banned.

"It’s not a temporary blockage," said Ms McEnany. "When I log on to my Twitter account, it says I'm permanently banned".

strange.  i take her word, and fox news as gospel, therefore she must be the only person on twitter who still has an active twitter account when they get banned.

just the other day she diagnosed herself through twitter with the obama hoax as well with some other trump stooges. now she's rolling with their twitter censorship charade.   this is a rather bold strategy.

Edited by -idyb-

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if someones just sitting there lying through their teeth and feeding misinformation, wouldnt it be part of her job to try to call him out and fact check on him

Yes, absolutely, BUT...interrupting someone is NOT the best look and prob not the best way to address the issue...a person/company/etc wanting to appear unbiased would allow the person to talk, complete their thought, and then address whatever they felt was an issue....this broad was interrupting him for a lot of things that weren't lies and kinda seemed like she was trying to "catch him" in a lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Yes, absolutely, BUT...interrupting someone is NOT the best look and prob not the best way to address the issue...a person/company/etc wanting to appear unbiased would allow the person to talk, complete their thought, and then address whatever they felt was an issue....this broad was interrupting him for a lot of things that weren't lies and kinda seemed like she was trying to "catch him" in a lie.

someone should have told donnie this at the debate

i would figure it would be pretty easy to catch the trumpster in a lie.  just look for when his lips are moving.  if you want the truth, just go by the opposite of whatever he's spouting.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

lmfao the trumpster is tweeting fake news. did he really get trolled by a babylon bee article?!  i doubt he even read more than the headline of the article before rewteeting it and running with it. everybody and their dog already knows theyre a satire site.    no wonder why this is googles poster boy for the word idiot. 

but i'm certain of alot of his fan base will believe every word of it, no matter whats in the article.   their grand poobah retweeted it, so it must be the truth!

im genuinely not even convinced that even donald trump is dumb enough to believe anythiing on the babylon bee.    i guess satire news doesnt count as fake news. im still unsure as to what kind of game he's trying to play here, but this is odd as fook

Edited by -idyb-

Just went out to vote early.

Candidate 1, green party

Candidate 2, NDP

Candidate 3, liberal

Candidate 4, Independent. 

Guess I'm rolling the dice on the Independent,  can't be worse than the tax and spend hippies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

The best part is when he called her "cute"....cringy.

US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden

FBI Probing ‘Hunter Biden Emails’ as Possible Foreign Intel Op

Hunter Biden laptop mystery hints at a Russian disinformation operation, source tells Insider

russian hacking seems alot more believeable than this load of balogna that rudy cooked up and is now trying to explain how some legally blind trump supporter came across sensitive information on one of the bidens laptop.   no wonder why twitter and facebook are censoring their little misinformation charade

7 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The best part is when he called her "cute"....cringy.

Paulette Dale Tells Trump He's Handsome, But She's Voting Biden

"I have to say, you have a great smile," Dale told the president. "You're so handsome when you smile."

Her remarks lit up the internet — within moments, a fake Paulette Dale account emerged on Twitter, and her observation became an instant meme. Some television viewers noted Dale's likeness to actress Allison Janney, betting that Saturday Night Live will re-enact the moment this weekend.

But despite her complimentary words, Dale wants it known that she does not actually like Trump.

New Times caught up with Dale on her way home from the town hall — and she made it clear that she is no fan of 45.

"I wish he would smile more and talk less," she quipped.

Asked to elaborate, Dale said the president "steps in it every time he opens his mouth."

"I think the man has a nice smile. However, I'm not a fan," she further clarified.

More people watched Biden on ABC than Trump on NBC, MSNBC and CNBC

Joe Biden's town hall on ABC averaged 14.1 million viewers on Thursday night, easily surpassing the Nielsen ratings for President Trump's town hall on NBC.

That alone was a result virtually no one in the TV business expected. And that's not even the most surprising part.

The Trump town hall was simulcast by two of NBC's cable channels, MSNBC and CNBC, but even when those channels are included in the total, Biden -- on only one network -- still prevailed.

The Trump town hall averaged 10.9 million viewers on the NBC broadcast network. On MSNBC, Trump reached 1.8 million viewers, and on CNBC, about 720,000 viewers. So Trump's gross audience across the three channels was 13.5 million, still fewer than Biden's audience on ABC alone.

Tv ratings and stock investments. The only numbers Donnie cares about.  if theres any truth to this article, im sure it would leave the trumpster feeling a little unnerved

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Id like to hear what the forum democrats think about the whole Hunter Biden and Joe Biden situation. 

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Id like to hear what the forum democrats think about the whole Hunter Biden and Joe Biden situation. 

ItS rUsSiAn PrOpAgAnDa herp de derp

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden

Hunter Biden laptop mystery hints at a Russian disinformation operation, source tells Insider

russian hacking seems alot more believeable than this load of balogna that rudy cooked up and is now trying to explain how some legally blind trump supporter came across sensitive information on one of the bidens laptop.   no wonder why twitter and facebook are censoring their little misinformation charade

Moments before this post was made:

FB_IMG_1602799075778.thumb.jpg.0e80b82012f7457e856bcae599f9e936.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Trump can’t complain about anyone interrupting, and I don’t want to hear that the moderator should be held to a higher standard either. The President should be held to the highest standard. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

They’re used to these investigations never panning out. They pretend it never happened and move on to their next fairy tale.

16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Why should I care about what Hunter Biden does? 

I don’t even care about trumps idiot kids and they all have grossly nepotistic White House jobs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/12/2020 at 7:18 AM, cashfl0w said:

Whitmer already showing her hand on the voter fraud incoming. Says Michigan will not abide by "artificial deadlines" and that they'll report the winner of their state whenever they get enough votes for Joe Biden. lol

Our "democracy" is about to get real sketchy in the coming months.

LMFAO!

Oh... it hasn't been sketchy since before we were ****ing born?  Since before our parents were born?  I can continue but surely you get the point.

• Like 2

Joe Biden mentioned as one of the 6, .. Biden camp not disputing emails, just saying "no big deal" !

Joe calling it smear campaign-

Bevin Cooney flipped (Hunter's ex-buisness partner) >

image.png.0ad0335c4fe001b49598dfbbbf37475d.png

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

someone should have told donnie this at the debate

i agree completely but a moderator is to be impartial/etc as to not sway the audience

38 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Trump can’t complain about anyone interrupting, and I don’t want to hear that the moderator should be held to a higher standard either. The President should be held to the highest standard. 

the moderator should be impartial as to not sway the audience....the people competing are posturing/positioning for dominance and such things during their scuffle...totally normal on their part to chime in when they are not supposed too.  I mean come on man, you can see the difference, right?

7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

the moderator should be impartial as to not sway the audience....the people competing are posturing/positioning for dominance and such things during their scuffle...totally normal on their part to chime in when they are not supposed too.  I mean come on man, you can see the difference, right?

In theory, yes. I didn’t watch it, so I should reserve judgement, but knowing how Trump operates I can imagine he was combative from the jump, ignoring questions entirely and making ludacris off topic statements. 

Everything the guy does turns into a **** show, so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for him here. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, 12еr said:

In theory, yes. I didn’t watch it, so I should reserve judgement, but knowing how Trump operates I can imagine he was combative from the jump, ignoring questions entirely and making ludacris off topic statements. 

Everything the guy does turns into a **** show, so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for him here. 

For liberal scum like yourself,  serving in D!ck's oil war.  Well anyway you couldn't be more right and I didn't watch a single goddamn second of that debate.

BTW who gives a flying **** about Hunter Biden?  Is he getting a spot in the cabinet?  He could be doped up beyond belief and still have the IQ of Donnie Jr and that retard Eric combined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LMFAO!

Oh... it hasn't been sketchy since before we were ****ing born?  Since before our parents were born?  I can continue but surely you get the point.

I really, really liked it better when you admitted you didn't pay attention for literally years. This new "i KnOw aLl tHe StUfFs!!!!" Clegg is not my fave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i DoN'T cArE aBoUt hUnTeR bIdEn, eVeN tHoUgh I cAnNot gIvE yOu aN aNsWeR wItHoUt bAsHiNg TrUmP's kIds So We bOtH kNoW mY rEpLy iS BiAsEd hOrSeChIt!!!!!

lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

You're ****ing retarded if you think that isn't legit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

i DoN'T cArE aBoUt hUnTeR bIdEn, eVeN tHoUgh I cAnNot gIvE yOu aN aNsWeR wItHoUt bAsHiNg TrUmP's kIds So We bOtH kNoW mY rEpLy iS BiAsEd hOrSeChIt!!!!!

lol

Wasn't it all about Russia this and Russia that like 9 months ago when it came to Trump only to find out it was the democrats taking money from them and now Biden is tangled up in some Ukraine chit. 

No one wants to hear it now that its the liberals who are the ones being exposed WITH evidence. 

Kind of hilarious. 

• Like 3