diazthechamp

Politics thread

Not one democrat here answered my question about their opinion on the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden bullchit in the Ukraine. 

I'm curious to hear everyone's takes and hear them backpeddle. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wasn't it all about Russia this and Russia that like 9 months ago when it came to Trump only to find out it was the democrats taking money from them and now Biden is tangled up in some Ukraine chit. 

No one wants to hear it now that its the liberals who are the ones being exposed WITH evidence. 

Kind of hilarious. 

The Dums and the media spent a good year doing that thing where they pretend Trump was trying to rig an upcoming election by telling a foreign country to go ahead and investigate obvious corruption on their soil. They framed it as him going after a "political rival", which is really how we got this clown college graduate as the candidate. If you remember, Sleepy Joe was losing primaries to Buttplug Pete. But they saw the writing on the wall when Giuliani started spewing all this info about the Bidens in Ukraine and China months ago, and the DNC made Biden the candidate to protect him from prosecution.

Then these idiot lapdogs come in here and go "dOnAlD TrUmP jR eXiStS!!!!!!! nEpOtIsM n sTuFf!!!!!!!!" knowing they would chit an entire pallet of bricks if you subbed him in for Hunter in this Burisma chit.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I really, really liked it better when you admitted you didn't pay attention for literally years. This new "i KnOw aLl tHe StUfFs!!!!" Clegg is not my fave.

lol I don't give any chits whatsoever.  What about my post suggests that I know everything?  Please go into detail.  I pointed out politics has been corrupt before we were even born.  If you want to debate that... yeah you don't even have a toe to stand on.

As for people crying about fake elections.  The nominations are fake on both sides.  You will never convince me that you aren't giving me two pieces of chit.  Now suck my cawk.

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

You're ****ing retarded if you think that isn't legit

sweet! whats your rank?

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

They’re used to these investigations never panning out. They pretend it never happened and move on to their next fairy tale.

well. youre definately never gonna hear about this story again. at least not on fox news or anything.   once upon a time it was supposed to be their hail mary.

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Not one democrat here answered my question about their opinion on the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden bullchit in the Ukraine. 

I'm curious to hear everyone's takes and hear them backpeddle. 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

The Dums and the media spent a good year doing that thing where they pretend Trump was trying to rig an upcoming election by telling a foreign country to go ahead and investigate obvious corruption on their soil. They framed it as him going after a "political rival", which is really how we got this clown college graduate as the candidate. If you remember, Sleepy Joe was losing primaries to Buttplug Pete. But they saw the writing on the wall when Giuliani started spewing all this info about the Bidens in Ukraine and China months ago, and the DNC made Biden the candidate to protect him from prosecution.

Then these idiot lapdogs come in here and go "dOnAlD TrUmP jR eXiStS!!!!!!! nEpOtIsM n sTuFf!!!!!!!!" knowing they would chit an entire pallet of bricks if you subbed him in for Hunter in this Burisma chit.

I don't really follow this chit closely, but I believe all these politicians have shady dealings with foreign countries. The notion of Biden getting special treatment is hilarious, considering all of Trump's dealings with Russia (and I'm not even talking about the election).

58 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I don't really follow this chit closely, but I believe all these politicians have shady dealings with foreign countries. The notion of Biden getting special treatment is hilarious, considering all of Trump's dealings with Russia (and I'm not even talking about the election).

Jesus Christ.

This is the problem with our country right now. Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating his son and the dealings with Burisma. Hunter sold access to the vice president for millions of dollars. There is very obviously some corruption taking place there.

This is NOT the same as Donald Trump trying, unsuccessfully at that, to build a Trump hotel in Moscow as a civilian, serving no role in our government. Definitely not the same as the FBI and Fusion GPS sending the Russian lawyer to Trump Tower to attempt to entrap them before the election. These things could not possibly be on further ends of the spectrum. Then you lump them all together and refuse to acknowledge one is actually corrupt. This is how we got one of the most corrupt people on the planet as a presidential candidate for one of the only two viable parties.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Jesus Christ.

This is the problem with our country right now. Joe Biden had the prosecutor fired for investigating his son and the dealings with Burisma. Hunter sold access to the vice president for millions of dollars. There is very obviously some corruption taking place there.

This is NOT the same as Donald Trump trying, unsuccessfully at that, to build a Trump hotel in Moscow as a civilian, serving no role in our government. Definitely not the same as the FBI and Fusion GPS sending the Russian lawyer to Trump Tower to attempt to entrap them before the election. These things could not possibly be on further ends of the spectrum. Then you lump them all together and refuse to acknowledge one is far more corrupt. This is how we got one of the most corrupt people on the planet as a presidential candidate for one of the only two viable parties.

TDS has got to real when people prefer sicko legit felons Clinton & Biden to a non-politician that cut taxes .  #trumpfookinlandslide

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

TDS has got to real when people prefer sicko legit felons Clinton & Biden to a non-politician that cut taxes .  #trumpfookinlandslide

You would think at some point SOMEBODY from that side would attempt something more of a defense. The frightening part is that the left has their sheeple conditioned to make excuses for them. The sheeple could watch Hunter Biden extort a Ukranian CEO, and they would respond "tRuMp jR iS aLiVe n StUfF!!!!!!!!!", it's amazing. But it's also a horrible place for our country.

It's not dissimilar to how conditioned these morons are to wanting neverending wars with brown people based on nothing tangible that they can definitively prove. Every war in my lifetime so far has been pretty goddamn sketchy. Two phony reasons to invade Iraq and destroy their country, and a false flag (likely aided by American intelligence) used as a reason to shove our way into Afghanistan (so that we could more conveniently usher out our heroin from the region). If you think the levels of heroin in our country just so happened to massively increase while we were tromping through the area where a majority of the world's heroin is produced, you might be an idiot. Those two things are not a coincidence.

• Like 2

LMAO

Just so everyone understands, my uber blue state is broke. We've had the state government at war over the budget for quite some time. Unemployment through the roof, because our ***hole Governor closed down a majority of our state's bars and restaurants (my city is entirely shut down, aside from outdoor dining in parking lots [it's October in Illinois, dining in parking lots is not a thing]). We were already the first state in the country to offer Medicaid to illegal immigrants...... Then this clown says we're allocating money that we don't have for Welcoming Centers for immigrants.

You really can't make this chit up. Holy ****, if you vote for these clowns, you should be euthanized.

• Like 1

Not a Dem but their was obvious nepotism there. Hunter got the job for the same reason Ivanka, her husband, Don Jr, and all of Trumps friends and big donors have gotten cushy government jobs. I dont have much of an issue with it especially after its been investigated by multiple 3rd parties who said the Ukrainian official who was going after the company Hunter worked for was uber corrupt and had several others outside the Biden circle who who had reported him and tried to get him ousted for his corruption.

What I and every other American should have a problem with is a President reportedly witholding funds to a foreign government until they agree to launch a fake investigation before the election to tank Bidens campaign. 

People forget some of the fooked up stuff Trump has done because it gets buried by newer, even more fooked up stuff but this dummy was even dumb to release a highly edited transcript, and it was STILL damning. If Biden or my candidate did this, it would be hard to support them but Always Trumpers, have spread their cheeks for Don so many times, that they cant admit they picked the wrong horse now after forgiving so many fook ups. The end.

• Sad 1

20201017_082344.thumb.jpg.d791af9a4a964eb43505f753619fb2a8.jpg

Couple this with Nancy Pelosi bringing up the 25th Amendment a month before the election and realize you are voting on Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump, folks.

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Not a Dem but their was obvious nepotism there. Hunter got the job for the same reason Ivanka, her husband, Don Jr, and all of Trumps friends and big donors have gotten cushy government jobs. I dont have much of an issue with it especially after its been investigated by multiple 3rd parties who said the Ukrainian official who was going after the company Hunter worked for was uber corrupt and had several others outside the Biden circle who who had reported him and tried to get him ousted for his corruption.

What I and every other American should have a problem with is a President reportedly witholding funds to a foreign government until they agree to launch a fake investigation before the election to tank Bidens campaign. 

People forget some of the fooked up stuff Trump has done because it gets buried by newer, even more fooked up stuff but this dummy was even dumb to release a highly edited transcript, and it was STILL damning. If Biden or my candidate did this, it would be hard to support them but Always Trumpers, have spread their cheeks for Don so many times, that they cant admit they picked the wrong horse now after forgiving so many fook ups. The end.

Yeah, the crack smoking, hooker banging degenerate son of the vice president working for an energy company in a floundering Eastern European republic, at a job where he has nothing to offer besides access to the POTUS is super similar to Ivanka and Kushner working as advisors to the president. lol

I bolded where you went wrong. Go ahead and try again. Maybe answer honestly this time. And by honestly, I mean sub (the unemployed by the administration) Donald Trump Jr. in for Hunter. That should get us to what you would really think.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, the crack smoking, hooker banging degenerate son of the vice president working for an energy company in a floundering Eastern European republic, at a job where he has nothing to offer besides access to the POTUS is super similar to Ivanka and Kushner working as advisors to the president. lol

I bolded where you went wrong. Go ahead and try again. Maybe answer honestly this time. And by honestly, I mean sub (the unemployed by the administration) Donald Trump Jr. in for Hunter. That should get us to what you would really think.

I said it was nepotism. He and Ivanka, Kushner, Jr shouldnt even allowed around government cheese. I also just dont give a chit about Hunter being overpaid and underqualified when that also describes our current President. 

I do have a problem with Conald being a blackmailing traitor tho.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Jesus Christ.

This is the problem with our country right now. Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating his son and the dealings with Burisma. Hunter sold access to the vice president for millions of dollars. There is very obviously some corruption taking place there.

This is NOT the same as Donald Trump trying, unsuccessfully at that, to build a Trump hotel in Moscow as a civilian, serving no role in our government. Definitely not the same as the FBI and Fusion GPS sending the Russian lawyer to Trump Tower to attempt to entrap them before the election. These things could not possibly be on further ends of the spectrum. Then you lump them all together and refuse to acknowledge one is actually corrupt. This is how we got one of the most corrupt people on the planet as a presidential candidate for one of the only two viable parties.

Your number one false narrative is that everyone who criticizes Trump is pro Biden.

45 minutes ago, TUF said:

I said it was nepotism. He and Ivanka, Kushner, Jr shouldnt even allowed around government cheese. I also just dont give a chit about Hunter being overpaid and underqualified when that also describes our current President. 

I say **** em all.

Hunter is a drug criminal who used his dads name to get rich

Maybe Biden took some of that illegal money

Trump would be nowhere without his daddy

Trumps brood are useless lovers who would be homeless without daddy.

Also, the same **** people are sitting on Hunter for, Trump and his kids have done, don Jr had a charity where the highest bidder got a meeting with the president. So I'm not exactly sure why anyone defends either side of these crooks.

So a week ago I was about to put $1500 on Trump to win at $3/1, but I missed. Caught him at $2.80 five days ago. It's now dropped to $2.55

From $3 to $2.55 in a week is a little under 5% per day drop and it's increasing, and at this rate even allowing for a little flattening of the trajectory come election day it will be around $1.30 

The money doesn't lie. He's winning in a ****ing landslide. 

At this point it honestly seems like the left have lost this one on purpose. They couldn't have done it worse if they tried. Is there someone with power on that side that benefits from Trump for 4 more years? A shadow left? 

Screenshot_2020-10-18-02-36-34-44.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OzPride said:

So a week ago I was about to put $1500 on Trump to win at $3/1, but I missed. Caught him at $2.80 five days ago. It's now dropped to $2.55

From $3 to $2.55 in a week is a little under 5% per day drop and it's increasing, and at this rate even allowing for a little flattening of the trajectory come election day it will be around $1.30 

The money doesn't lie. He's winning in a ****ing landslide. 

At this point it honestly seems like the left have lost this one on purpose. They couldn't have done it worse if they tried. Is there someone with power on that side that benefits from Trump for 4 more years? A shadow left? 

Screenshot_2020-10-18-02-36-34-44.jpg

The beers are on you !

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The beers are on you !

It's going to a muthafooking jetski!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

It's going to a muthafooking jetski!

Yeah that's drunk Oz talking. It will probably buy me some pavers and maybe towards my outdoor kitchen or heater bar for the pergola. And beers. 

3 hours ago, TUF said:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

Read above dum dum. The guy that was going in on the company that Hunter worked for was almost as corrupt as Drumpf himself. Dude was being reported and investigated more than Team Trump/Epstein

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Read above dum dum. The guy that was going in on the company that Hunter worked for was almost as corrupt as Drumpf himself. Dude was being reported and investigated more than Team Trump/Epstein

So no blackmail then?...

6 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

So no blackmail then?...

lol blackmail 🤣

ThE gUy wHo WaS iNvEsTiGaTiNg oBvIoUs cOrRuPtIoN gOt fIrEd bY tHe vIcE pReSiDeNt oF tHe cOuNtRy wHo PrOvIdEs uKrAiNe wItH BiLlIoNs (wItH a B!) oF DolLaRs iN aId bEfOrE tHe InVeStIgAtIoN wAs oVeR. tHaT mEaNs nO CoRrUpTiOn!!!!!!!

lol

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

Yeah that's drunk Oz talking. It will probably buy me some pavers and maybe towards my outdoor kitchen or heater bar for the pergola. And beers. 

you should have put your money down on sleepy joe and then spend your winnings on a gimp suit, a rubber chicken, and a life sized georges st pierre inflateable blow up doll.  thats what i would have done

don't ask about the rubber chicken

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

ThE gUy wHo WaS iNvEsTiGaTiNg oBvIoUs cOrRuPtIoN gOt fIrEd bY tHe vIcE pReSiDeNt oF tHe cOuNtRy wHo PrOvIdEs uKrAiNe wItH BiLlIoNs (wItH a B!) oF DolLaRs iN aId bEfOrE tHe InVeStIgAtIoN wAs oVeR. tHaT mEaNs nO CoRrUpTiOn!!!!!!!

lol

This small letter/ capital letter thing kind of hurts my eyes and I don't really get it. Please use the queen's nomenclature when writing. Thank you kindly in advance. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

lol

Good to know youre still using Don Jr to cite your sources instead of the links ive posted here on more than 1 occasion that explains the case in detail and how corrupt the guy was. But yea, getting a corrupt official fired is totally corrupt and blackmail! 🤣 Just go read the actual case from a neutral source.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, TUF said:

Good to know youre still using Don Jr to cite your sources instead of the links ive posted here on more than 1 occasion that explains the case in detail and how corrupt the guy was. But yea, getting a corrupt official fired is totally corrupt and blackmail! 🤣 Just go read the actual case from a neutral source.

Let's play a game. 

I'll assume the prosecutor was corrupt (lol), does that somehow mean Hunter Biden and his father are NOT corrupt???

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think this qualifies as "corruption", right? The big guy is very obviously his father, and this is out of China, not Ukraine. Your excuses for their corruption in Ukraine fall flat here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-source-confirms-the-big-guy-joe-biden-hunter-biden-emails

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of "remuneration packages" for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as "Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC," in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that "Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

Edited by cashfl0w

lol at that being comparable to what Trump did and the bootlickers have no problem over looking that. Obviously there was some f***ery with Hunters dealings but I dont really give a chit unless Biden himself was pulling the same shady s**t Trump was. The same way i dont really give a chit about all of Trumps kids printing money off dads name. 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, TUF said:

They're both blackmail, the only difference between them is that Biden withheld funds to avoid an investigation while Trump withheld them so there would be an investigation.

The funny thing is that the transparent version is the one that those with double standards are critical of. Go figure

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol at that being comparable to what Trump did and the bootlickers have no problem over looking that. Obviously there was some f***ery with Hunters dealings but I dont really give a chit unless Biden himself was pulling the same shady s**t Trump was. The same way i dont really give a chit about all of Trumps kids printing money off dads name. 

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT, YOU DIPCHIT. Not a crack smoking, hooker banging degenerate son in China at a firm he doesn't qualify to be employed at. It is actually in Trump's job description, pay for play is illegal much like everything else Hunter Biden does with his time.

You cannot be this hopeless, man.

18 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

They're both blackmail, the only difference between them is that Biden withheld funds to avoid an investigation while Trump withheld them so there would be an investigation.

The funny thing is that the transparent version is the one that those with double standards are critical of. Go figure

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT, YOU DIPCHIT. Not a crack smoking, hooker banging degenerate son in China at a firm he doesn't qualify to be employed at. It is actually in Trump's job description, pay for play is illegal much like everything else Hunter Biden does with his time.

You cannot be this hopeless, man.

How hard is it just to read the actual case and findings? It would save us a lot of time. Im not saying Hunter isnt a bum but youre kind of making my case. Trump IS the President. Thats why it matters. People are acting like Biden coming in to get an uber corrupt prosecutor in an uber corrupt country fired is a bad thing. If they were willing to overlook all the evidence on that prosecutor then they dont deserve those funds. 

Yet its ok for Trump to withhold funds until Ukraine launches a fake investigation before the election. Hopefully after Biden fires Donald on November 3rd, he finishes the job in Ukraine.