diazthechamp

Politics thread

BWAHAHA, the local fish wrap foaming at the mouth over citizens actually voting on Election Day!  Well, fook that chit, as long as I'm physically able, I'm voting at my polling place.  Smh!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-op-edit-early-voting-20201018-w6unooz5frh5rog7tpga7olene-story.html

Have been trying to put into words the current state of my party and these 2 comments pretty much sum up the GOP at the moment 😩275170967_Screenshot_20201018-132408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4ce08243a616a8ccd33978c40713ffdd.jpg

22 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Have been trying to put into words the current state of my party and these 2 comments pretty much sum up the GOP at the moment 😩275170967_Screenshot_20201018-132408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4ce08243a616a8ccd33978c40713ffdd.jpg

I find if interesting that they put so much effort into trying to not get people to vote.

Add in the Jerry meandering (sp) by both sides.

For a country that is supposed to be a beacon of freedom and the right to vote, there's so much **** backwards there. When it comes to elections.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Trump rally.

Biden rally.

Lol at the polls, Deja Vu anyone??

This makes zero sense cause Hillary still won the popular vote bigly. Its almost as if this ^ just affirms the last 6 months of Trump tards caring more about "muh freedom" while Biden supporters listen to things like science 🤷‍♂️ 

Biden beat Trump 13 million to 10 million in their head to head ratings, but yea Trump totally has more supporters.

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

floating odds is connsidered a special-bet ?

Not sure what you mean m8

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

No wonder you're  infected with tds when you need to go to Reddit to find people who share your retarded views 

24 minutes ago, OzPride said:

No wonder you're  infected with tds when you need to go to Reddit to find people who share your retarded views 

Yes, clearly a forum with 13 degenerate UFC fans is a better sample size than the entirety of reddit. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, POTUF said:

Yes, clearly a forum with 13 degenerate UFC fans is a better sample size than the entirety of reddit. 

If it was possible to measure the entirety of Reddit it would be about 82% salty Trump hating betas like yourself. 

13 minutes ago, OzPride said:

If it was possible to measure the entirety of Reddit it would be about 82% salty Trump hating betas like yourself. 

Is that like going to Breitbart and seeing 99% government loving beta **** suckers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Is that like going to Breitbart and seeing 99% government loving beta **** suckers?

Not really.. ones a news source and the other is a social media platform... 

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

Not really.. ones a news source and the other is a social media platform... 

I would argue they are both full of morons with only a % of information or the truth, but sure think they know the truth.

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I would argue they are both full of morons with only a % of information or the truth, but sure think they know the truth.

I'm not really familiar with Breitbart tbf I just know it's a news source, definitely not claiming they know the truth lol 

Just now, OzPride said:

I'm not really familiar with Breitbart tbf I just know it's a news source, definitely not claiming they know the truth lol 

Its the Extreme right side of news. CNN is very left where you will see a little bit of the right. Breitbart you will not see the left, they make Fox look Neutral. They are news in a sense, but a lot of it is finding a tiny truth and spinning it 90% more. Which is sad, because they could use the truth they have and make some really good pieces from it.  

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Its the Extreme right side of news. CNN is very left where you will see a little bit of the right. Breitbart you will not see the left, they make Fox look Neutral. They are news in a sense, but a lot of it is finding a tiny truth and spinning it 90% more. Which is sad, because they could use the truth they have and make some really good pieces from it.  

Fairly sure the amount of right you see from CNN would need to be measured in picograms 

3 minutes ago, POTUF said:

dn4wivpjzvt51.thumb.jpg.c08e0d0a90a10e9830d8ee21c74966e3.jpg

Definitely a verbatim quote right there 

5 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Fairly sure the amount of right you see from CNN would need to be measured in picograms 

You'll see some right side politicians come on and either look really stupid or completely decimate the news anchors, or you'll see an opinion piece from someone right leaning. But it definitely won't be any large quantity I imagine.

• Like 1

Blurry nodding woman at Trump town hall went viral.  Good 4 her. I thought her t!ts looked terrific. 🤣

pwG6UChFNRzf4k3Y0EYqZrhqr-Xe8jPcK-1g1Poo

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Blurry nodding woman at Trump town hall went viral.  Good 4 her. I thought her t!ts looked terrific. 🤣

pwG6UChFNRzf4k3Y0EYqZrhqr-Xe8jPcK-1g1Poo

She was a plant.

Donald had nodding pro Trump failed congress woman, and Joe had ex Obama employees.

So many independents at these town halls it seems....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

She was a plant.

Donald had nodding pro Trump failed congress woman, and Joe had ex Obama employees.

So many independents at these town halls it seems....

From what i know about how everything works especially social media so much of the stuff you see today is highly staged. It's a meme world out here with common architypes & algorithm sensationalized driven world but perception is not an accurate picture of the reality. 

Even stuff like this is probably highly staged. The Influencers/followers or provocation lawsuit model & 15 min fame is driving all this "conflict" culture to try to compete for attention and out do each other with more and more OTT nonsense for view gain monetary reasons. 

Edited by StompGrind

7 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

You don't fall asleep smoking crack!

Nor meth. Which is just white trash cocaine!

21 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

You don't fall asleep smoking crack!

I think that would depend on which day of his crack binge he was on.🤣

Day 7 of crack binge with no sleep all week.....could be legit. 

In all srsness regardless of what is was the timing of those pics is lol. 

I just found it hilarious the snopes part. 

Edited by StompGrind

48 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I think that would depend on which day of his crack binge he was on.🤣

Day 7 of crack binge with no sleep all week.....could be legit. 

In all srsness regardless of what is was the timing of those pics is lol. 

I just found it hilarious the snopes part. 

No, crack heads don't suck on the pipe unless they are taking a hit. I knew a lot of crack heads in the 80's and 90's, they definitely nod off, but not with the pipe in their mouth!

16 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

No, crack heads don't suck on the pipe unless they are taking a hit. I know a lot of crack heads in their 80's and 90's, they definitely nod off, but not with the pipe in their mouth!

How are your younger siblings doing anyway? 

10 minutes ago, OzPride said:

How are your younger siblings doing anyway? 

Took me a minute to see your edit! **** off!

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

EkgsuwAVMAA8RuV?format=jpg&name=900x900

im a little drunk right now but that looks alot more like a meth pipe than a crack pipe.   have fun trying to smoke a rock out of that

Edited by -idyb-

38 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Took me a minute to see your edit! **** off!

I figured it took you that long to read since you're that old you probably need to zoom in 4000x to read each letter 

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im a little drunk right now but that looks alot more like a meth pipe than a crack pipe.   have fun trying to smoke a rock out of that

apparently i cant read either. i just noticed the bottom of that picture

• Like 1

sure after being up for a week with next to no rest, nothing is gonna stop me from crashing hard as fook. even with half a ball of some bomb **** shards still left to burn through. but in all my drug days, i cant say that ive ever fallen asleep with a meth pipe in my mouth while smoking a puddle.    i'll pass out drunk while eating random chit sometimes.   but not when im doing those kind of drugs.    

this doesnt seem legit to me at all

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

sure after being up for a week with next to no rest, nothing is gonna stop me from crashing hard as fook. even with half a ball of some bomb **** shards still left to burn through. but in all my drug days, i cant say that ive ever fallen asleep with a meth pipe in my mouth while smoking a puddle.    i'll pass out drunk while eating random chit sometimes.   but not when im doing those kind of drugs.    

this doesnt seem legit to me at all

Look it's the Canadian @freddievanhalen3

• Like 1

ive never been one to fake my own death.  when i go out, im going out in a car fire m8

Edited by -idyb-

Watching Fauci on ABC right now doing that thing where they pretend your mask is saving you. People are so ****ing brainwashed. Save your virtue signaling, the masks DO NOT work.

I'm allergic to weed, and I can put on the usual silly surgical mask on, tie a shirt around my face, and put on a ****ing Halloween mask over the top of em, and if I cut up weed, I will still ****ing sneeze. I'm talking about sneezing uncontrollably within two minutes. The idea that this mask is supposed to be saving you from inhaling something is just farcical. It is absolutely not doing that. Hence the 85% of people claiming they wore a mask everywhere they went and still contracted Covid.

19 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Watching Fauci on ABC right now doing that thing where they pretend your mask is saving you. People are so ****ing brainwashed. Save your virtue signaling, the masks DO NOT work.

I'm allergic to weed, and I can put on the usual silly surgical mask on, tie a shirt around my face, and put on a ****ing Halloween mask over the top of em, and if I cut up weed, I will still ****ing sneeze. I'm talking about sneezing uncontrollably within two minutes. The idea that this mask is supposed to be saving you from inhaling something is just farcical. It is absolutely not doing that. Hence the 85% of people claiming they wore a mask everywhere they went and still contracted Covid.

The mask chit is confusing, theoretically covid micro-droplets could be on the outside and inside of the mask, ........... so when you return home

technically you should burn it no ?  (masks should be disposable)- plus there's no scientific evidence/ studies that they're effective .

* My father-in-law was arrested Friday for not wearing a mask while gardening at home (the neighbors ratted) lol.

6000 peso fine (120.00/usd) and 72 hours jail-time

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I dont believe Fauci has ever said a mask saves you.

He says it helps contain the moisture particles you put out, thus helping the general public if you are a symptomatic.

Then n95s help people who are immune compromised by limiting their exposure, but I dont believe he's ever said these are the be all end all. Just things that help slow the spread.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

"slap your damn self" -  Warwest 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The mask chit is confusing, theoretically covid micro-droplets could be on the outside and inside of the mask, ........... so when you return home

technically you should burn it no ?  (masks should be disposable)- plus there's no scientific evidence/ studies that they're effective .

* My father-in-law was arrested Friday for not wearing a mask while gardening at home (the neighbors ratted) lol.

6000 peso fine (120.00/usd) and 72 hours jail-time

The fine is ridiculous and the neighbors should be shot.

As far as studies on masks? It follows the same idea as why surgeons wear them,they are not protecting the surgeon when the surgeon wears them, its protecting the patient, and I'm sure after 100+ years of use, you'll probably find a study to back that up if you looked for one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

The fine is ridiculous and the neighbors should be shot.

As far as studies on masks? It follows the same idea as why surgeons wear them,they are not protecting the surgeon when the surgeon wears them, its protecting the patient, and I'm sure after 100+ years of use, you'll probably find a study to back that up if you looked for one.

There are no studies that demonstrate that wearing a mask decreases your risk of spreading corona if you have it.  People are also a bit dense, so I have a lot of sympathy towards the perspective that wearing a mask gives a false sense of security.  For those reasons, Sweden never mandated a mask at any point, and we seem to be doing better than most right now.

• Like 3