diazthechamp

Politics thread

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

New Yorker writer Jeffrey Toobin suspended after allegedly masturbating on work Zoom call: report

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/new-yorker-reporter-jeffrey-toobin-suspended-for-exposing-himself-during-staff-zoom-call-with-radio-channel

Toobin suspended by the New Yorker, steps away from CNN

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/toobin-suspended-1.5768372

Author 'asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue,' says CNN statement

huQGrSP.jpg

Toobin-and-Breezy.jpg

<vert lol>

One has to ask, whats he doing with that dog.....

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

One has to ask, whats he doing with that dog.....

stroking its poodley appendage?

45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

New Yorker writer Jeffrey Toobin suspended after allegedly masturbating on work Zoom call: report

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/new-yorker-reporter-jeffrey-toobin-suspended-for-exposing-himself-during-staff-zoom-call-with-radio-channel

Toobin suspended by the New Yorker, steps away from CNN

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/toobin-suspended-1.5768372

Author 'asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue,' says CNN statement

huQGrSP.jpg

Toobin-and-Breezy.jpg

<vert lol>

I'm all for fapping as much as you want on your own time but how the fk do you get that depraved you're spanking it at work during a zoom call lmao!. 

FFS calm the fk down Toobin CK

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

I'm all for fapping as much as you want on your own time but how the fk do you get that depraved you're spanking it at work during a zoom call lmao!. 

they told him the call was supposed to be a election simulation

he must have thought they said election stimulation?

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Very strange, he's somewhat respected in his circle.

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Very strange, he's somewhat respected in his circle.

circle jerk?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't think anyone is allergic to scent.

I don't know if it's the oil or what, but if you rub the flower on my skin, I'll break out in a rash. If I stick my nose in a kief jar or something, I'll sneeze for hours. 

Odd. Been around a lot of tokers in my day & never heard of anyone being allergic to pot in any way. 

Was it always like that for you? ( Assuming you smoked like over a decade ago b4 all the legal/medical super weed came in )  or if not could it maybe be this new $hit possibly has some  bacteria or trace chemical they use to grow it & your body just doesn't like? 

13 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I guess so, lol

now that he's got some time off, maybe we'll see him on chaturbate

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Odd. Been around a lot of tokers in my day & never heard of anyone being allergic to pot in any way. 

Was it always like that for you? ( Assuming you smoked like over a decade ago b4 all the legal/medical super weed came in )  or if not could it maybe be this new $hit possibly has some  bacteria or trace chemical they use to grow it & your body just doesn't like? 

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

He's possibly allergic to dust, and wears a mask to filter it.

Most commercially grown cannabis from dispensaries is known to be riddled with white mold, Botrytis(brown/gray mold), and bugs(spider mites, thrips, etc). Some countries even have a problem with yellow Krylon chips in the dank, be careful out there folks.

54 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... for saying masks don't work-

image.png.e8cf527310912fd320e1a29d1bb0cb4f.png

Bullchiit, and not wearing a mask doesn't work either...Ask Don, Melania, and Barron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

they told him the call was supposed to be a election simulation

he must have thought they said erection stimulation?

Fixed. Shame on you for missing that opportunity. What happened to you? Smdh

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Do you mean total deaths by any cause, or covid 19 deaths only?

I knew exactly what you were saying, just pointing out how it's not relevant to the discussion.

5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Yes. There's no mold or bugs and chit in the stuff I smoke. It's just the herb itself that I'm allergic to, I can smoke it and I'm fine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

I knew exactly what you were saying, just pointing out how it's not relevant to the discussion.

There was no discussion being had, moron.

I asked if there would be more or less deaths in 2020 than there were in 2019. Then you ask a question that makes me genuinely wonder if you're retarded.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

There was no discussion being had, moron.

I asked if there would be more or less deaths in 2020 than there were in 2019. Then you ask a question that makes me genuinely wonder if you're retarded.

The discussion is covid. Your question on total deaths has no relevance to the discussion. I tried to point it out to you, but you chose to not answer it. By the way, there were 22,000 flu deaths in America in 2019, which is relevant when idiots said covid was the flu.

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

Fixed. Shame on you for missing that opportunity. What happened to you? Smdh

for fook sakes

you caught me slacking

42 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

for fook sakes

you caught me slacking

Thank goodness it wasn't a zoom call! 

Just now, OzPride said:

Thank goodness it wasn't a zoom call! 

you caught me whacking!

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

The discussion is covid. Your question on total deaths has no relevance to the discussion. I tried to point it out to you, but you chose to not answer it. By the way, there were 22,000 flu deaths in America in 2019, which is relevant when idiots said covid was the flu.

And will be relevant again when there's 2,000 flu deaths at the end of 2020. See how that works, Stupid?

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol to hell with the bunnings karen and that other australian karen who thought she could avoid being arrested by refusing to give her consent to be arrested, i stumbled upon thiis newer one this ones even more wild

though i dont think anybody needs to get  arrested just for not wearing a mask.  maybe if they already know they are infected and choose to ignore health orders and  break quarantine and go out in public, then yeah theres jail time and hefty fines up here if youre ignorant enough to go and do that and knowlingly and deliberately spread it.  we've got some kind of criminal charges for that last ive heard.  at least up here anyways. but it seems to be a rare or non-existant occurance over here because people here seem to be respecting the health orders.   its not like dr roids hospital where they tell you youve got the covid and then encourage you to come to work or anything that kind of wild.

thats pretty extreme. i'm sure she was first asked to put one on or leave, only to refuse to comply and things escalated.    she probably got a disorderly conduct and non compliance kind of thing.  probably resisting arrest after the fact, cause she still wouldnt comply and he had to use the taser.  i dont know yet ive only seen the youtube video of this so far after seeing the wild headline on google. but i dont believe she would have been arrested for "not wearing a mask".   i mean  is there even really a law for that?

also this is clearly another video of white oppression.  this white girl didnt receive any fame and fortune or national sympathy for this incident. not even a moment of silence.   if that was a white cop arresting a black kid, it would be all over the liberal news and this girl would be a national celebrity and basketball players will be putting her name on their jerseys whiile the football players bend the knee. the youtube video would be titled "Black girl gets tased and arrested for having black skin"

Not gonna lie that's some srs white girl privilege right there. 

Regardless if i disagree on the stupid reason for arrest if you get arrested just take the fkn L & if you think it's wrongful fight it in court. If it is wrongful sue the pants off of them. 

These resist idiots make it more dangerous for everyone. 

Even though i h8'ed the reason for arrest i wanted to slap the fk out of Karen here lol

Just now, cashfl0w said:

"Coons", like they call Kanye.

I believe it's pronounced 'GOAT's'

• Like 1

Just now, OzPride said:

I believe it's pronounced 'GOAT's'

I respect anybody with their own opinions. He has his own reason to vote the way he does, and good for him.

I was just saying what the rap community will call him. Not a chit ton of freethinkers in that group.

24 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I respect anybody with their own opinions. He has his own reason to vote the way he does, and good for him.

I was just saying what the rap community will call him. Not a chit ton of freethinkers in that group.

Funny because you flash back to the mid 2000's and he was a superhero to those guys 

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Not gonna lie that's some srs white girl privilege right there. 

Regardless if i disagree on the stupid reason for arrest if you get arrested just take the fkn L & if you think it's wrongful fight it in court. If it is wrongful sue the pants off of them. 

These resist idiots make it more dangerous for everyone. 

Even though i h8'ed the reason for arrest i wanted to slap the fk out of Karen here lol

as much as i love watching videos of idiots getting tased and arrested, i kinda feel bad for this karen. but then again i dont

tasing and arresting someone just for not wearing a mask is a little bit extreme.  but if she wanted to be on her high horse and not comply, then yeah.    she could have just left, or taken the 2 seconds out of her life to put on a mask and the cop would have been on his way.

that really is some white girl privilege right there though. if she was black, the cop might have shot her in fear of his life

Edited by -idyb-

40 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.d9469a1b62341a1e8099b6979b31f718.png          image.png.1ebd2242649ddadb71c78ff7f19272d0.png

50 cent, another bankrupt businessman backs the king of bankruptcy,  news at 11.

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

50 cent, another bankrupt businessman backs the multi-billionaire POTUS king of bankruptcy,  news at 11.

fixed-

1314626399_giphy(1).gif.bb8982d48b38403925d2da4ae1e9560a.gif

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Canadian town of Asbestos chooses new name

They should have left it to the internet to decide the new name.  that always seems to go over well.   the town would end up being named something like BoatyMcBoatFace, TownyMcTownFace, or Dick's Out For Harambe

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

fixed-

1314626399_giphy(1).gif.bb8982d48b38403925d2da4ae1e9560a.gif

Sure, a bad businessman with a lot of daddys money. If thats how you want to call it I'm game.

42 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

""this is gonna be the worst and one of the darkest chapters in modern american history.  this is your tuesday news and i hope youre having a very nice day"
Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Sure, a bad businessman with a lot of daddys money. If thats how you want to call it I'm game.

A bad billionaire buisnessman from NY that became  POTUS against all odds, .. his father gave him one million dollars

to buy some real-estate. A million dollars in NYC is not a lot, .. less on Long Island- 

If your goal here is to come off as an American liberal. .. you've more than succeeded >

image.png.a76c8b962b03807d20cc55089e50f4b4.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

A bad billionaire buisnessman from NY that became  POTUS against all odds, .. his father gave him one million dollars

to buy some real-estate. A million dollars in NYC is not a lot, .. less on Long Island- 

If your goal here is to come off as an American liberal. .. you've more than succeeded >

How can you not know that MoZZez is Canadian?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How can you not know that MoZZez is Canadian?

Re-read my statement, I'm suggesting he sounds like an American liberal rooming w/ CB

Trump says people 'have to flush their toilet 15 times' in a bizarre campaign rally rant about water restrictions

i'm sure the president has the best plumbers in the whole damn country, and sits on a toilet seat made of pure gold, paid for by the american tax payers. but 15 times? god damn. there really must be a lot of chit coming out of the trumpsters mouth.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

We don’t know if he’s actually a billionaire because he’s been hiding his finances. The only source for his wealth is himself, and he’s a compulsive liar.

Also, he inherited over 400 million from daddy. 

• Like 1

"Donald Trump received at least $413 million (2018 prices) from his father's business empire, the New York Times reported in 2018."

Does anyone else think it’s strange that you can pay zero in taxes because you ran a business into the ground? 

If I could write off my poor financial decisions I would be rich too.