diazthechamp

Politics thread

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

EXPOSED: Plot to Falsely Link Hunter Biden to Pedophilia and Sex Trafficking

Over the last week, a far-right plot, orchestrated by Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, has begun to play out. Following in the footsteps of the 2016 Wikileaks data dump in the final days before the election, Bannon and Giuliani have been pushing out a slew of unverified documents, images and text messages alluding to crimes by Hunter and Joe Biden. What America doesn’t realize quite yet is that this is just the tip of the disinformation iceberg, that the two men, as well as foreign entities, plan to push out in the coming days.

i guess this is trumps one last hoorah

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

There was no discussion being had, moron.

I asked if there would be more or less deaths in 2020 than there were in 2019. Then you ask a question that makes me genuinely wonder if you're retarded.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-cdc-deaths/u-s-reports-about-300000-more-deaths-than-usual-during-pandemic-cdc-idUSKBN2752NQ

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

"Donald Trump received at least $413 million (2018 prices) from his father's business empire, the New York Times reported in 2018."

Yep. If there is any cheat fk'ery it's likely there. Maryanne Trump probably knows all about it. I know several financial sector people that said the growth of his inherited wealth was cooked & doesn't make sense i.e the growth does not happen the way it did with the things he was into. Like nearly impossible. 

The other stuff i.e. 700 dollars loopholes is what almost every rich person does but public complains because they don't have a clue that's our system or they don't have the smarts or capitol to take advantage like that but they would in a second don't let anyone fool you. 

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

Does anyone else think it’s strange that you can pay zero in taxes because you ran a business into the ground? 

If I could write off my poor financial decisions I would be rich too.

Not strange at all. It's called capitalism you've probably heard of it before lol. It's actually the norm for the haves. Have not's it's orders of magnitude harder but still possible although extremely unlikely. 

Did u inherit a large sum of wealth? Have you ever made over 200K a yr? Have you ever owned & or ran any successful business(s). If no to all three you'll probably never be rich. 

With your military background you maybe could have built a security company & built it up to being worth multi-millions with plenty of write-offs. You didn't do $hit with your degree & writing afaik & decided to go work for the post office. Nothing wrong with that. It's an honest living & you have a wife n kids to look after so yeah you probably don't want the smoke of running a business with all those headaches, learning curves while juggling a family. It's not for everyone. 

Sorry but no you wouldn't be rich not in the financially wealthy sense. There's other forms of "wealth" though. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

Does anyone else think it’s strange that you can pay zero in taxes because you ran a business into the ground? 

If I could write off my poor financial decisions I would be rich too.

Never been paid out a tax return? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Yep. If there is any cheat fk'ery it's likely there. Maryanne Trump probably knows all about it. I know several financial sector people that said the growth of his inherited wealth was cooked & doesn't make sense i.e the growth does not happen the way it did with the things he was into. Like nearly impossible. 

The other stuff i.e. 700 dollars loopholes is what almost every rich person does but public complains because they don't have a clue that's our system or they don't have the smarts or capitol to take advantage like that but they would in a second don't let anyone fool you. 

Not strange at all. It's called capitalism you've probably heard of it before lol. It's actually the norm for the haves. Have not's it's orders of magnitude harder but still possible although extremely unlikely. 

Did u inherit a large sum of wealth? Have you ever made over 200K a yr? Have you ever owned & or ran any successful business(s). If no to all three you'll probably never be rich. 

With your military background you maybe could have built a security company & built it up to being worth multi-millions with plenty of write-offs. You didn't do $hit with your degree & writing afaik & decided to go work for the post office. Nothing wrong with that. It's an honest living & you have a wife n kids to look after so yeah you probably don't want the smoke of running a business with all those headaches, learning curves while juggling a family. It's not for everyone. 

Sorry but no you wouldn't be rich not the the financially wealthy sense. There's other forms of "wealth" though. 

Imo It's really not hard to see how you can have a valuable buisiness and either not profit greatly or have excellent tax deductions that it turns out to be a wash or you get a refund. I'm only a 15% stakeholder but we have a fleet just under 20 vehicles and multiple warehouse sites but we get a huge tax refund each year. If you're smart with deductions you should absolutely not be paying extra in tax. @MoZZez is a sparkie afaik and I guarantee you he has a chitload of deductions specifically so he doesn't have a huge tax bill to pay at EOFY. 

Sorry Moz over here we call electricians sparkies 

• Like 1

A long time ago we had Empires...Run by Emperors.....Then we had Kingdoms run by Kings, and now...

We have social media run by programmers, bots & algorithms that are becoming surprisingly more human than the humans who are evolving into more primitive forms of intelligence with a dependence on computing & AI until it all fails catastrophically & brings about an age of idiocracy.

We're almost there....just a little while longer....

tenor.gif?itemid=7197737

🤣

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Imo It's really not hard to see how you can have a valuable buisiness and either not profit greatly or have excellent tax deductions that it turns out to be a wash or you get a refund. I'm only a 15% stakeholder but we have a fleet just under 20 vehicles and multiple warehouse sites but we get a huge tax refund each year. If you're smart with deductions you should absolutely not be paying extra in tax. @MoZZez is a sparkie afaik and I guarantee you he has a chitload of deductions specifically so he doesn't have a huge tax bill to pay at EOFY. 

Yeah I hear that hear as well.

I have a lot of deductions for my contract work, I have decent deductions for my consulting.

Even then, its still a fu k load of taxes.

17 minutes ago, OzPride said:

There's also plenty risk and a whole bunch of learning curves & hassles as I'm sure any business owner can tell you including Mozzez. 

If you took the 9-5 & & don't take the risk, stress, time away from fam etc. i really don't wanna hear u complain. U make your own bed so to speak. 

Entrepreneurs have way more right to complain about the struggles of gov regulation & theft. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Never been paid out a tax return? 

I actually get a ****load back for having kids, which actually is a terrible financial decision.

46 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Sorry but no you wouldn't be rich not in the financially wealthy sense. There's other forms of "wealth" though. 

I was joking, homie. I was saying I was bad with money.

I do think it’s kind of bull**** that they can have a write off last for decades because they lost money. 

• Like 1

Does anyone in here actually think Biden is capable of staying awake late enough to see the conclusion of the election on the night of the vote? Just testing out the temperature in the room, as it were. Lol

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

EXPOSED: Plot to Falsely Link Hunter Biden to Pedophilia and Sex Trafficking

Over the last week, a far-right plot, orchestrated by Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, has begun to play out. Following in the footsteps of the 2016 Wikileaks data dump in the final days before the election, Bannon and Giuliani have been pushing out a slew of unverified documents, images and text messages alluding to crimes by Hunter and Joe Biden. What America doesn’t realize quite yet is that this is just the tip of the disinformation iceberg, that the two men, as well as foreign entities, plan to push out in the coming days.

i guess this is trumps one last hoorah

Shame they have signatures and footage of kunter literally dropping the laptop off

Edited by OzPride

2 hours ago, *BEG* said:

Does anyone in here actually think Biden is capable of staying awake late enough to see the conclusion of the election on the night of the vote? Just testing out the temperature in the room, as it were. Lol

He'll have accepted defeat by supper time so it won't matter 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

C

He'll have accepted defeat by supper time so it won't matter 

Are you SERIOUS?! 👀

(You legit think he’ll make it to supper time?) 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, *BEG* said:

Are you SERIOUS?! 👀

(You legit think he’ll make it to supper time?) 🤣

Supper is mid afternoon so there's a good chance if he gets to sleep in a  little late! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Supper is mid afternoon so there's a good chance if he gets to sleep in a  little late! 

And if that ain’t what one looks for in a potential leader of the free world then I don’t know what is?! Good grief eh?  😐

30 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

No matter who wins, the votes won't be fully counted for at least 1 extra day.

Ha...try 2-3 weeks at least. 

Assuming it's close I'll eat my hat if it's settled in under a week. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Ha...try 2-3 weeks at least. 

Assuming it's close I'll eat my hat if it's settled in under a week. 

Hope this is your hat

unnamed - 2020-10-21T174111.965.gif

I'm slightly rustled by fish.

In all the excitement of the impending US election, not to mention the great mask debate of 2020, let's not forget that the dear old United Kingdom has only 10 weeks until the "transition" deal with the EU expires.  And one of the age old injustices of the EU has reared it's ugly head....

The UK waters are rich in fish.  Despite being over-fished back in the 70s and 80s, they're still some of the richest waters in Europe.  Then back in the early 90s, as the EEC slowly turned into the EU, some bright spark agreed that the French and Spaniards were well within their rights to trundle up from La Rochelle and Valencia to fish in British waters.  British fishermen were a bit miffed about this, but it was all part of the EU deal, so they couldn't do much about it.  Then the first winter came....and the British fishermen were even more perplexed as they huddled ashore waiting out the storms....whilst their Spanish and French counterparts went out in all weathers in their fancy, shiny, EU-subsidised fishing boats (subsidised by the net contributors, of which the UK is one).  So basically, not only did we let these greasy foreigners fish in our waters, we paid them subsidies so we could fish more effectively than we could ourselves.

Fast forward to today and one of the sticking points of the post-Brexit deal is that we want free access to European markets to sell our fish.  In return, we'll give access to the EU to sell their fish to us with no tarrifs.  Seems fair? We'll sell you our apples, and you can sell you your apples.  

Apparently this is not fair, and the French are demanding continued access to British fishing grounds.  So they are happy for us to sell them our apples....but only if we allow them to come into our garden and steal our apples to sell back to us.

The ridiculous part is that fishing makes up a tiny part of both nations' budgets, but the limp-wristed French leaders are so used to surrendering to anyone who strikes that they're terrified of ports grinding to a halt at the hands of angry, cod-wielding French fishermen distraught that they have to fish in crappy French seas instead of the succulent British waters they are used to.  There's a very real chance that we'll leave with no trade deal at all, and end up trading with the EU on the same terms as ****-hole countries like Brazil, Egypt and Canada.

SMDH.  TL;DR - FCUK the EU, and FCUK Sweden for not having the guts to Swexit.

@TwennyFo, come and add your righteous indignation to my ire.

57 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

What's that Man's problem? 

She hasn't had her **** sucked in a very long time. 

• Haha 1

So Pope endorses same sex unions and apparently all the biblical scholars are out informing people how the pope is wrong and how they know better. I mean, they did go to church that one time when football was delayed back in the day.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So Pope endorses same sex unions and apparently all the biblical scholars are out informing people how the pope is wrong and how they know better. I mean, they did go to church that one time when football was delayed back in the day.

Adam and Eve

NOT

Adam and Steve

#micdrop

• Haha 1

Projecting and the Trump Team, name a better duo. 

Just read that Giuliani was caught on camera playing with his Trump tower with a 15 year old in the hotel room in the new Borat movie so they come out with a fake story about finding child ****ography on Hunter's laptop. 

Joe Biden -Lol,No – Find and Share Funny Animated Gifs | Dad jokes, Laugh,  Jokes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, OzPride said:

Shame they have signatures and footage of kunter literally dropping the laptop off

i'm sure they do.  signed by rudy himself!

8 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Projecting and the Trump Team, name a better duo. 

Just read that Giuliani was caught on camera playing with his Trump tower with a 15 year old in the hotel room in the new Borat movie so they come out with a fake story about finding child ****ography on Hunter's laptop. 

Joe Biden -Lol,No – Find and Share Funny Animated Gifs | Dad jokes, Laugh,  Jokes

Are you referring to this?

Baron Cohen’s follow-up to his 2006 hit comedy, to be released Friday, features a scene with Giuliani touching himself in the presence of a woman pretending to be a conservative reporter

Soon afterward, Baron Cohen, playing Borat, bursts into the room and says, “She’s 15, she’s too old for you!” (Bakalova is 24 years old).

17 hours ago, OzPride said:

The Biden camp is accepting Hunter's impending plight,  the new narrative (not from Joe doe)

will be  "nobody cares about Hunter's problem" .

Bottom Line > Vote for Joe if you favor open borders & reparation

4 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

So you are saying that an international business man pursed business in foreign countries before he was elected and still maintains bank accounts abroad? Outrageous 

i dont know. perhaps he's just a big fan of all things china i guess. i thought he hates those guys because theyre not white or something and wants everyone else to hate them too or whatever.  why even  bother doing business with them when he's already sitting on millions of dollars of daddies yen, tax free

Edited by -idyb-

18 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Are you referring to this?

Baron Cohen’s follow-up to his 2006 hit comedy, to be released Friday, features a scene with Giuliani touching himself in the presence of a woman pretending to be a conservative reporter

Soon afterward, Baron Cohen, playing Borat, bursts into the room and says, “She’s 15, she’s too old for you!” (Bakalova is 24 years old).

lol is this suppose to be vindicating!? 

So he thought she was underage, did the deed and now when he finds out how it's going to look, he manufactures this story about the dems 

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.7691874caa067b26a227cb74aa20acbd.png

isnt that chick one of trump and epsteins buddies?

10 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

So you are saying that an international business man pursed business in foreign countries before he was elected and still maintains bank accounts abroad? Outrageous 

And 17 million dollars that land in the account, 1 day after he won the election....in which he cashed out 15.5 million immediately.

Yep, nothing to see here 🤨

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, POTUF said:

lol is this suppose to be vindicating!? 

So he thought she was underage, did the deed and now when he finds out how it's going to look, he manufactures this story about the dems 

Vindicating? You are sourcing a movie where 2 adults go to a hotel room and the guy touches him self. Oh the horror. The only mention of age from what I am reading is from Borat as part of a gotcha joke. Very damning indeed.

Which story has he manufactured about the dems? I must have missed it. Did he photoshop those images too and magically place them on someone else's laptop?

Tell me the one about projecting again while you're at it

• Like 2