diazthechamp

Politics thread

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And 17 million dollars that land in the account, 1 day after he won the election....in which he cashed out 15.5 million immediately.

Yep, nothing to see here 🤨

Source please?

For example,

wEDITclinton112618-640x360.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Adam and Eve

NOT

Adam and Steve

#micdrop

Eve is a chick with a d!ck bruh. 

Eve came from a rib starting out male then transitioned homie.  Eve with a snake & an apple tricked Adam to partake in forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden....come on man...it's obvious

Lilith was the OG thot. A strong dark brunette temptress. The kind of woman that fulfils your dreams & haunts your nightmares 🤣

118992302-352-k274490.jpguh 

29 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Source please?

For example,

wEDITclinton112618-640x360.jpg

holy chit.  we got a trumpet actually asking for someone to cite a news source

yeah bro. i think he found that information off the babylon bee.  don't worry. theyre credible. even the president of the united states has been getting his news from them lately, to share with his people.

Edited by -idyb-

27 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Vindicating? You are sourcing a movie where 2 adults go to a hotel room and the guy touches him self. Oh the horror. The only mention of age from what I am reading is from Borat as part of a gotcha joke. Very damning indeed.

Which story has he manufactured about the dems? I must have missed it. Did he photoshop those images too and magically place them on someone else's laptop?

Tell me the one about projecting again while you're at it

Do you wonder why even some of the most conservative networks and sites arent running with that story. Go on pro-Trump/pro-GOP forums and most of them are calling bullchit. The Russians played Rudy because they knew he could play easy marks like people like you and Zerk. Congrats.

1 minute ago, POTUF said:

Do you wonder why even some of the most conservative networks and sites arent running with that story. Go on pro-Trump/pro-GOP forums and most of them are calling bullchit. The Russians played Rudy because they knew he could play easy marks like people like you and Zerk. Congrats.

FBI says Russia has nothing to do with it but I'll be sure to look to more informative places like reddit and other forums for some random's opinions to avoid being a mark. After all, @-idyb- seems to be supporting your position so you are in good company. Strange too since I am finding the story on the majority of conservative and center media outlets.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

FBI says Russia has nothing to do with it but I'll be sure to look to more informative places like reddit and other forums for some random's opinions to avoid being a mark. After all, @-idyb- seems to be supporting your position so you are in good company. Strange too since I am finding the story on the majority of conservative and center media outlets.

the babylon bee has you covered bro.   this month it's the trumpsters go-to source for reliable information

Edited by -idyb-

46 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Source please?

It was all over the news yesterday, on 4 stations....try Google for disappointment.

32 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.742474ad6c9c4b0e0d9cd4e973733a06.png

Good, Wray is about the only one not sucking Trump's knob.

If you are dumb enough to believe that Hunter Biden dropped off his laptop with incriminating and sensitive emails to a podunk computer repair shop thousands of miles away and the rumored blind shop owner sifted through thousands of emails and it somehow got in the possession of a kook like fecking Rudy Giuliani, then you deserve Trump. 

After 2 years of desperately trying to come up with dirt on the Bidens, THIS is what they manufactured!🤣 A story that most Republican sources arent even taking seriously lol

Also, you realize Reddits news is just linked news articles you absolute bell end.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, POTUF said:

If you are dumb enough to believe that Hunter Biden dropped off his laptop with incriminating and sensitive emails to a podunk computer repair shop thousands of miles away and the rumored blind shop owner sifted through thousands of emails and it somehow got in the possession of a kook like fecking Rudy Giuliani, then you deserve Trump. 

After 2 years of desperately trying to come up with dirt on the Bidens, THIS is what they manufactured!🤣 A story that most Republican sources arent even taking seriously lol

Also, you realize Reddits news is just linked news articles you absolute bell end.

You believe a Borat movie. I haven't said what I believe, I've just punched holes in your theories and projections.

Biden wasn't even the nominee then. No one was trying to dig dirt on him, you know like russia, stormy, stone, cohen, etc.

Sourcing from huffpo, mother jones and glamour doesn't make a circle jerk for virgins fora reliable 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, POTUF said:

His receipt signature was verified by Wray's FBI two days ago,  .. nobody is debating that including CNN

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It was all over the news yesterday, on 4 stations....try Google for disappointment.

I did, I'm not finding your claims (I use DD not google). But since it's that easy for you, source please?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Dems arguement today is  "What does a lying crack-head degenerate son of Joe Biden have to do w/ the election" ?

he should be more like eric trump!

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

And 17 million dollars that land in the account, 1 day after he won the election....in which he cashed out 15.5 million immediately.

I'm not seeing it so maybe you can fill me in Bwana.

Trump had long held business interest's in China. Common knowledge, no secret there.

Trump on day one as President cashed in and foreclosed his business interest's exactly as he said he would.

What am i missing???

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

You believe a Borat movie. I haven't said what I believe, I've just punched holes in your theories and projections.

Biden wasn't even the nominee then. No one was trying to dig dirt on him, you know like russia, stormy, stone, cohen, etc.

Sourcing from huffpo, mother jones and glamour doesn't make a circle jerk for virgins fora reliable 

The only time i hear about those sites are when you and the other neck beards on this site bring them up. Literally every source except for Trump state media like Fox News reports Trump for what he is. 

What does it being a Borat movie have to do with anything besides make Rudy and even bigger knob for doing it there. Even if any of that was real about Hunter, what does that have to do with Joe running the country. Trump Tards are trying to run the same play book theh did in 2016 except this time, the Russian interference wont matter cause its not against a coont like Hillary. 

Enjoy your last 2 weeks of playing soggy biscuit with Zerk and the gang foglets.

17 minutes ago, OzPride said:

received_266886214651169.jpeg

fake news bro.  the trumpster already labeled himself as a wartime president when the kung flu came around. since then he's caused about a quarter of a million casualties.

Edited by -idyb-

1 click lead to pages of this:

"The company has direct ownership of THC China Development, but is also involved in management of other Trump-branded properties around the world, and it is not possible to discern from its tax records how much of its financial activity is China-related. It normally reports a few million dollars in annual income and deductible expenses.

In 2017, the company reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account."

Of course Fox reports this:

The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015, the New York Times reported, citing an analysis of the president’s tax records. China, Britain and Ireland are the only countries outside the United States where Trump maintains a bank account.

Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten told the Times the bank account was opened for the purpose of paying local taxes as the company attempted “to explore the potential for hotel deals in Asia.” It’s unclear which Chinese bank holds the account.

“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten said. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.”

Yet:

On the president’s public financial disclosures for that year, he reported the large revenue figure, and described it only as “management fees and other contract payments.” One significant event for the company that is known to have occurred in 2017 was the buyout of its management contract for the SoHo hotel in New York, which Bloomberg reported to have cost around $6 million.

Hunter's buisness partners (Cooney in prison now) and Archer (awaiting sentencing) both flipping on "H" and the "Big guy" 🙃

LividGentleInchworm-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

"The company has direct ownership of THC China Development, but is also involved in management of other Trump-branded properties around the world, and it is not possible to discern from its tax records how much of its financial activity is China-related. It normally reports a few million dollars in annual income and deductible expenses.

In 2017, the company reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account."

The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015, the New York Times reported, citing an analysis of the president’s tax records. China, Britain and Ireland are the only countries outside the United States where Trump maintains a bank account.

Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten told the Times the bank account was opened for the purpose of paying local taxes as the company attempted “to explore the potential for hotel deals in Asia.” It’s unclear which Chinese bank holds the account.

“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten said. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.”

Yet:

On the president’s public financial disclosures for that year, he reported the large revenue figure, and described it only as “management fees and other contract payments.” One significant event for the company that is known to have occurred in 2017 was the buyout of its management contract for the SoHo hotel in New York, which Bloomberg reported to have cost around $6 million.

bro ur dealing with a trumpet here. they dont care for facts unless it makes their grand poobah look good

News flash:

Trump is not a conservative

Trump is not a Republican

Trump doesn't care about the 2nd amendment

Trump doesn't care about abortion

34 minutes ago, POTUF said:

The only time i hear about those sites are when you and the other neck beards on this site bring them up. Literally every source except for Trump state media like Fox News reports Trump for what he is. 

What does it being a Borat movie have to do with anything besides make Rudy and even bigger knob for doing it there. Even if any of that was real about Hunter, what does that have to do with Joe running the country. Trump Tards are trying to run the same play book theh did in 2016 except this time, the Russian interference wont matter cause its not against a coont like Hillary. 

Enjoy your last 2 weeks of playing soggy biscuit with Zerk and the gang foglets.

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/search/?q=reddit&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=189007

Uh, because movies aren't real, the actor is 24, he touched himself. Take your pick. I'll wait for more information before drawing any conclusions.

Hunter's deals that directly result in a pay for play with the big guy are of concern when the big guy is trying to be president, even if it will only be for a few weeks

pay for play is bad. the house should impeach biden.

Edited by -idyb-

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm slightly rustled by fish.

In all the excitement of the impending US election, not to mention the great mask debate of 2020, let's not forget that the dear old United Kingdom has only 10 weeks until the "transition" deal with the EU expires.  And one of the age old injustices of the EU has reared it's ugly head....

The UK waters are rich in fish.  Despite being over-fished back in the 70s and 80s, they're still some of the richest waters in Europe.  Then back in the early 90s, as the EEC slowly turned into the EU, some bright spark agreed that the French and Spaniards were well within their rights to trundle up from La Rochelle and Valencia to fish in British waters.  British fishermen were a bit miffed about this, but it was all part of the EU deal, so they couldn't do much about it.  Then the first winter came....and the British fishermen were even more perplexed as they huddled ashore waiting out the storms....whilst their Spanish and French counterparts went out in all weathers in their fancy, shiny, EU-subsidised fishing boats (subsidised by the net contributors, of which the UK is one).  So basically, not only did we let these greasy foreigners fish in our waters, we paid them subsidies so we could fish more effectively than we could ourselves.

Fast forward to today and one of the sticking points of the post-Brexit deal is that we want free access to European markets to sell our fish.  In return, we'll give access to the EU to sell their fish to us with no tarrifs.  Seems fair? We'll sell you our apples, and you can sell you your apples.  

Apparently this is not fair, and the French are demanding continued access to British fishing grounds.  So they are happy for us to sell them our apples....but only if we allow them to come into our garden and steal our apples to sell back to us.

The ridiculous part is that fishing makes up a tiny part of both nations' budgets, but the limp-wristed French leaders are so used to surrendering to anyone who strikes that they're terrified of ports grinding to a halt at the hands of angry, cod-wielding French fishermen distraught that they have to fish in crappy French seas instead of the succulent British waters they are used to.  There's a very real chance that we'll leave with no trade deal at all, and end up trading with the EU on the same terms as ****-hole countries like Brazil, Egypt and Canada.

SMDH.  TL;DR - FCUK the EU, and FCUK Sweden for not having the guts to Swexit.

@TwennyFo, come and add your righteous indignation to my ire.

I feel your pain Bubba for i too am sorely vexed!

Dear Britannia, once the ruler of the waves finds herself at the mercy of a band of French scallywags who, with temerity and gay abandon, assault Blighty's finest with nothing more than pebbles and the odd firecracker.

That in the face of such weak sauce the Brits offered no resistance, indeed, that they tucked tail and fled the melee, fills me with woe and deposits a great sadness upon my once proud and joyful heart. The retreat is irksome in and off itself but that the victory was visited upon a rabble of garlic eating surrender monkeys only compounds my growing misery.

Wherefore art though the lion that once did roar. 😞 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

Liked for the use of neck beards. Said like rescinded for the consequent dumb****ery highlighted in bold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

44 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Yet:

Any sites I see are quoting the same NY Times piece. Unfortunately I can't read that article since it's for subscribers.

Maybe you can explain to me how a 2017 tax return (filed in 2018) shows a singular deposit and then withdrawl 1 day after an election that took place in 2016

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Yet:

Is that it??

A billionaire businessman with a portfolio of around 500 seperate entities moves money around to minimise his tax burden and this is something of a gotcha moment?

Trump plays the shell game with his finances as does every other uber wealthy entrepreneur on the planet. Your own article shows that he disclosed the sum so what am i looking at. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

bro ur dealing with a trumpet here. they dont care for facts unless it makes their grand poobah look good

What happened to you man. Cant believe I fought for your return and you pull this chit. Shame on you

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Is that it??

A billionaire businessman with a portfolio of around 500 seperate entities moves money around to minimise his tax burden and this is something of a gotcha moment?

Trump plays the shell game with his finances as does every other uber wealthy entrepreneur on the planet. Your own article shows that he disclosed the sum so what am i looking at. 

And it's the New York Times. 45000 employees and not one of them is a Trump supporter or remotely right leaning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The China bank-acct story originated in a supermarket tabloid known as the Washington Post,  -( lower circulation than the National Enquirer )-

.... that's where you would get your latest Kim Kardashian sex-tape news .

* no illegalities alledged ....

Trump/ 2217 - fake news media/  0

tenor.gif

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The China bank-acct story originated in a supermarket tabloid known as the Washington Post,  -( lower circulation than the National Enquirer )-

.... that's where you would get your latest Kim Kardashian sex-tape news .

* no illegalities alledged ....

Trump/ 2217 - fake news media/  0

tenor.gif

the word alleged is spelled alleged.  i think our trump robot is broken

Threatening emails appearing to be from pro-Trump Proud Boys to Democrats were sent by Iran: U.S. spy chief

'We have confirmed that some voter registration information has been obtained by Iran, and separately, by Russia,' Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/u-s-intelligence-agencies-say-iran-russia-have-tried-to-interfere-in-2020-election-2

dammit. these foreigners need to get caught up in american political affairs. theyre not the proud boys anymore. theyre the leather men

Folsom_Street_Fair_Leathermen_2010.jpg

Edited by -idyb-

9 hours ago, POTUF said:

Wowwwwwww

You're really arguing with photos and evidence now?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OzPride said:

And it's the New York Times. 45000 employees and not one of them is a Trump supporter or remotely right leaning 

BINGO.

Hard pass on using an anonymous source from the NYT/WaPo for ****ing anything. I find it disappointing that it's 2020 and we're still having to explain that to people.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My uber-blue district announced it's going to take at least an extra 14 days to get the votes counted already.

Which is strange, because how do you know for sure there will be this massive turnout that requires 14 extra days?? I'm sure there's nothing strange happening there at all..... lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Wowwwwwww

You're really arguing with photos and evidence now?

Unlike the Trump zombies on here, i'm capable of changing opinions when presented with evidence but it all seems like the same wolf tickets from Team Trump. I guess that's what happens when you cry wolf all the time. It also tickles my angus that this was their big "October Surprise". Trump boot lickers are crying that the media isn't making a bigger deal of this but Im sure you would all change your vote to a Biden ticket if the same thing came out about Eric Trump right? Right?

16 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Unlike the Trump zombies on here, i'm capable of changing opinions when presented with evidence but it all seems like the same wolf tickets from Team Trump. I guess that's what happens when you cry wolf all the time. It also tickles my angus that this was their big "October Surprise". Trump boot lickers are crying that the media isn't making a bigger deal of this but Im sure you would all change your vote to a Biden ticket if the same thing came out about Eric Trump right? Right?

If this is no big deal, then you'll never be swayed.

What does Eric Trump have to do with anything?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If this is no big deal, then you'll never be swayed.

What does Eric Trump have to do with anything?

Yea except I've mentioned countless times that if Biden had done half of the things that Trump boot lickers defend him on, I would stay home on election night but the circle jerk has never been stronger in here.

Are we talking about the same thing because if Eric Trump had been caught with personally compromising emails, THAT would be the straw that broke the back for you??... and not the countless corruption and feck ups in the actual Trump administration?