Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

The last debate is the final straw

 

the washington post doesnt seem to like to take a liking to donnie the tax paying born-again christian, who knows more about windmills than any other person and the least racist guy in an empty room who has done more for the black community than everybody except abe lincoln.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

The last debate is the final straw

 

the washington post doesnt seem to like to take a liking to donnie the tax paying born-again christian, who knows more about windmills than any other person and the least racist guy in an empty room who has done more for the black community than everybody except abe lincoln.

If you knew anything and weren't just spamming words....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you knew anything and weren't just spamming words....

image.thumb.png.857ae0f4cfbc43df637b316cc3932a77.png

 

And the Washington Post is a supermarket tabloid, .. it can be found behind the National Enquirer at Walmart-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so probably only a few steps above fox news i take it.   seems a little more legit than that babylon bee article donnie was tweeting about the other day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, POTUF said:

h21imu3requ51.jpg.67e9939d2e60b0521a70960fe375d458.jpg

 

29 minutes ago, POTUF said:

j2o7stw6oru51.png

Let's make a deal to only post tweets that are slightly funny or somehow creative.

These copy and pastes from Rachel Maddow's page are not it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is there not one entertaining person on the entire left?

If you're funny, you get kicked out or something??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm sure these mean something. Biden by 19, for sure..

lol

 

Just when you're thinking the looney left can't find a worse candidate-

image.png.b5128838e4cd2d850b04cdb04207b431.png

Reality

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm sure these mean something. Biden by 19, for sure..

lol

The only poll the right cited for his win was one from Hannity 🤣

U cant make this s**t up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, POTUF said:

The only poll the right cited for his win was one from Hannity 🤣

U cant make this s**t up

Imagine quoting polls four years after they already proved to be meaningless.

I guess you gotta hold on to something. The election failed you last time, and it's going to be even worse this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1603449522321.jpg

ahh yes. good ole' world war 2.   thank god the spanish flu ended that war, as i learned the other month from world-renowned historian trump

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ahh yes. good ole' world war 2.   thank god the spanish flu ended that war, as i learned the other month from world-renowned historian trump

You aint black!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Imagine quoting polls four years after they already proved to be meaningless.

I guess you gotta hold on to something. The election failed you last time, and it's going to be even worse this time.

We'd be a 3rd world country under Shillary by now. The election didnt fail anybody. The 2 parties did when those were the 2 best candidates they could muster. But i guess every poll is fake news now because polls had Hillary winning before Comey opened up the investigation again days before the election...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, POTUF said:

We'd be a 3rd world country under Shillary by now. The election didnt fail anybody. The 2 parties did when those were the 2 best candidates they could muster. But i guess every poll is fake news now because polls had Hillary winning before Comey opened up the investigation again days before the election...

Most polls were within the margin of error, so why again are polls so untrustworthy now?

 

The were on the wrong side if the decision no doubt, but if I remember correctly try, over 90% of the polls fell within their stated margins.

 

So if these polls do the same thing this time, Biden still wins pretty handedly as the leads are much larger

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StompGrind said:

EXACTLY. @SVTContour98

20190221-shrimp-poboys-vicky-wasik-25-15

7199rSAU7zL.jpg

If you've never had one, drive down to NOLA right now and get one today...it would be worth however long the trip and however dangerous the location

23215822_1924027677622439_49415111645752

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forged Russian signature is deemed perfect in every aspect,  the pressure points are 100% accurate ... a true work of art !

.... kudos to Vladimir and the boiz-

 

image.png.e2e5aeade62ddde4d707c84d2505f324.png

Additional documents include FBI paperwork that details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities, as first reported by the New York Post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.png.307f5a533ef86e8b7c0224ed78b60690.png

.... being that Joe and Jill accumulated more wealth than is humanly possible in that relatively short period of time^ .... duh yeah !

(2/   two million dollar rental properties included)

 

................................................   giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1603449522321.jpg

That’s not what he said. It’s kind of sad to watch the right desperately thrashing after Trump got clean swept in debates. They were calling for five debates at one point, and honestly thought that talking about policy would make Trump look better.

It’s over guys. Lightening struck in 2016 and it’s not happening again. Every single indicator is pointing to a Biden landslide. 

Biden has been consistently ahead in every poll. 

Biden has been outraising Trump all year. Not only are they outraising the Republicans, but Trunk’s crooked campaign officials somehow “spent” over a billion dollars in like six months and the campaign is practically broke. 

Biden had millions more people watch his townhall, despite the fact that Trump’s townhall was playing on three channels to Biden’s single channel. 

Early voting indicates turnout is going to be really high this year.

Polls show that less people are going to vote for third party candidates than in 2016.

Trump is such a disaster that he is having to spend money to defend in Texas.....

Enthusiasm for Mark Kelly is delivering Arizona to Biden.

If Trump “wins” then it’s absolutely rigged and our democracy is dead.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That’s not what he said. It’s kind of sad to watch the right desperately thrashing after Trump got clean swept in debates. They were calling for five debates at one point, and honestly thought that talking about policy would make Trump look better.

It’s over guys. Lightening struck in 2016 and it’s not happening again. Every single indicator is pointing to a Biden landslide. 

Biden has been consistently ahead in every poll. 

Biden has been outraising Trump all year. Not only are they outraising the Republicans, but Trunk’s crooked campaign officials somehow “spent” over a billion dollars in like six months and the campaign is practically broke. 

Biden had millions more people watch his townhall, despite the fact that Trump’s townhall was playing on three channels to Biden’s single channel. 

Early voting indicates turnout is going to be really high this year.

Polls show that less people are going to vote for third party candidates than in 2016.

Trump is such a disaster that he is having to spend money to defend in Texas.....

Enthusiasm for Mark Kelly is delivering Arizona to Biden.

If Trump “wins” then it’s absolutely rigged and our democracy is dead.

Bro, why are you rambling to me about this chit? 

 

If I was going to vote I would do a write in for one person and one person only at this point:

 

FB_IMG_1598644504548.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That’s not what he said. It’s kind of sad to watch the right desperately thrashing after Trump got clean swept in debates. They were calling for five debates at one point, and honestly thought that talking about policy would make Trump look better.

It’s over guys. Lightening struck in 2016 and it’s not happening again. Every single indicator is pointing to a Biden landslide. 

Biden has been consistently ahead in every poll. 

Biden has been outraising Trump all year. Not only are they outraising the Republicans, but Trunk’s crooked campaign officials somehow “spent” over a billion dollars in like six months and the campaign is practically broke. 

Biden had millions more people watch his townhall, despite the fact that Trump’s townhall was playing on three channels to Biden’s single channel. 

Early voting indicates turnout is going to be really high this year.

Polls show that less people are going to vote for third party candidates than in 2016.

Trump is such a disaster that he is having to spend money to defend in Texas.....

Enthusiasm for Mark Kelly is delivering Arizona to Biden.

If Trump “wins” then it’s absolutely rigged and our democracy is dead.

Biden can't get six people together in a community center for a "campaign rally".. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Biden can't get six people together in a community center for a "campaign rally".. lol

If Biden does win, it only took every media outlet in the USA, foreign leaders, and creating a virus in a lab to kill off people in the US to make Trump look bad and tank the economy to get it done. 

 

Well done Biden and the 'rats

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Bro, why are you rambling to me about this chit? 

 

If I was going to vote I would do a write in for one person and one person only at this point:

 

FB_IMG_1598644504548.jpg

Well I was initially responding to those misquote you posted, and then ended up in a rant. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Biden can't get six people together in a community center for a "campaign rally".. lol

William McKinley won two elections campaigning from his front porch in Ohio. 
 

I mean that literally too. He sat on his porch and talked to people who showed up at his house.

Trunk is such a bad candidate and the country is such a disaster that all his opponent needs to do is not say the N word on national tv. And honestly, even that might not tank his campaign at this point. Hell, he would probably just take more of Trumps base away if he did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If Biden does win, it only took every media outlet in the USA, foreign leaders, and creating a virus in a lab to kill off people in the US to make Trump look bad and tank the economy to get it done. 

 

Well done Biden and the 'rats

The media giving Trump so much coverage is what got him in the White House in the first place, and he was well on his way to losing before the pandemic.

The right lives in this bubble where they don’t trust any information that isn’t given to them by their favorite propagandists, but the rest of us have been thoroughly disgusted by the mans open corruption and blatant incompetence for the last four years. 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...