Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If Biden does win, it only took every media outlet in the USA, foreign leaders, and creating a virus in a lab to kill off people in the US to make Trump look bad and tank the economy to get it done. 

 

Well done Biden and the 'rats

Isn't that kind of how elections work tho. One candidate being less chitty than the other. If the president wasn't f****** up so much it wouldn't always be in the news. Literally all Biden has to do is have a pulse on Nov. 3rd after Trump has s**t the bed so many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Isn't that kind of how elections work tho. One candidate being less chitty than the other. If the president wasn't f****** up so much it wouldn't always be in the news. Literally all Biden has to do is have a pulse on Nov. 3rd after Trump has s**t the bed so many times.

 

While I agree Trump kind of caused this himself, what has Biden done? The dude is a walking disaster. 

 

Its just that Biden is protected by the media and his **** ups aren't rammed down our throats 24/7

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Isn't that kind of how elections work tho. One candidate being less chitty than the other. If the president wasn't f****** up so much it wouldn't always be in the news. Literally all Biden has to do is have a pulse on Nov. 3rd after Trump has s**t the bed so many times.

12er just said the same thing.

You both said the same thing about this time last election.

You were both hella wrong last time.

Are we getting some "I'm sorry I was loud wrong and my condescension was on Level 9000 for literally months on end" this time? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

While I agree Trump kind of caused this himself, what has Biden done? The dude is a walking disaster. 

 

Its just that Biden is protected by the media and his **** ups aren't rammed down our throats 24/7

lol all i've heard the last couple days is fake outrage on Fakes News about Hunter Biden and them desperately trying to bring Biden down with him. Just like Biden haters are desperately still trying to cling this narrative that Biden is a walking disaster/gaff machine/senile. What does that say about Trump then that he got bodied in black to black debates by somebody who is supposedly senile. 

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

12er just said the same thing.

You both said the same thing about this time last election.

You were both hella wrong last time.

Are we getting some "I'm sorry I was loud wrong and my condescension was on Level 9000 for literally months on end" this time? 

I never said Trump couldn't win cause of his fook ups. I said he won't win cause he'll fook up the country. If Trump loses it's cause Trump beat Trump and now he's suicide bombed my entire party on his way out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole thing was a chiit show, the needle didn't move either way...let's just vote and move on with our lives.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, POTUF said:

lol all i've heard the last couple days is fake outrage on Fakes News about Hunter Biden and them desperately trying to bring Biden down with him. uicide bombed my entire party on his way out. 

 

isnt this pretty much the same tactic he used that stole him the last election. just cook up a bunch of wild chit to smear your opponents name? throw chit at the wall and see what sticks

yeah all those crooked hillary email scandals or whatever.  didnt donnie go on some kind of crusade to have her locked up right? and then magically that all just disappeared after election day.    its been 4 years now.  why isnt crooked hillary locked up?   donald trump would still be gloating about it to this day about such an accomplishment if he were to get that crooked bish locked up. what ever became about this so-called investigation?   i mean chit bro. you couldnt get chit done during these 4 years with a team that happily bends over for you and takes it with no lube.   wheres your wall?   hows your economy doing?   the least you could have done to keep your campaign promises is to lock that bish up

this is no different.  except this time hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs or loved ones to a global pandemic which he mishandled and misled the people on about and still refuses to take seriously, unemployment is high, the economy is in shambles, and a bunch of naggers are pissed off and stealing more televisions than ever.   i really dont think theat anybody other than a bunch of right ring trumpets that believe everything their cult leader says are already voting for him anyways are gonna give much of a damn about some random dudes laptop at this point in time.  is hunter biden running for president?? but trumps getting kind of desperate to try to turn things around now after his little coronavirus charade didnt seem to garner the reaction and votes that his party was hoping for so now he's gotta try to pull out all the stops.   if there is any sliver of truth to any of this, its that his buddy rudy just got played by the russians

give it a week and the trumpster will drop a bombshell about what creepy joe was doing to some underaged sex slave over at epstein island or whatever.   funny how this all plays out when the election is right around the corner.  youll never hear about it afterwards, no matter who wins.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

isnt this pretty much the same tactic he used that stole him the last election. just cook up a bunch of wild chit to smear your opponents name? throw chit at the wall and see what sticks

yeah all those crooked hillary email scandals or whatever.  didnt donnie go on some kind of crusade to have her locked up right? and then magically that all just disappeared after election day.    its been 4 years now.  why isnt crooked hillary locked up?   donald trump would still be gloating about it to this day about such an accomplishment if he were to get that crooked bish locked up. what ever became about this so-called investigation?   i mean chit bro. you couldnt get chit done during these 4 years with a team that happily bends over for you and takes it with no lube.   wheres your wall?   hows your economy doing?   the least you could have done to keep your campaign promises is to lock that bish up

this is no different.  except i dont snow hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs or loved ones to a global pandemic which he mishandled and misled the people on about., unemployment is high, the economy is in shambles, and a bunch of naggers are pissed off and stealing more televisions than ever.   i really dont think theat anybody other than a bunch of right ring trumpets that believe everything their cult leader says are already voting for him anyways are gonna give much of a damn about some dudes laptop at this point in time.  is hunter biden running for president?? but trumps getting kind of desperate to try to turn things around now after his little coronavirus charade didnt seem to garner the reaction and votes that his party was hoping for so now he's gotta try to pull out all the stops.   if there is any sliver of truth to any of this, its that his buddy rudy just got played by the russians

give it a week and the trumpster will drop a bombshell about what creepy joe was doing to some underaged sex slave over at epstein island or whatever.   funny how this all plays out when the election is right around the corner.  youll never hear about it afterwards, no matter who wins.

Just tell me you're voting bro, that's all that really matters.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, POTUF said:

lol all i've heard the last couple days is fake outrage on Fakes News about Hunter Biden and them desperately trying to bring Biden down with him. Just like Biden haters are desperately still trying to cling this narrative that Biden is a walking disaster/gaff machine/senile. What does that say about Trump then that he got bodied in black to black debates by somebody who is supposedly senile. 

I never said Trump couldn't win cause of his fook ups. I said he won't win cause he'll fook up the country. If Trump loses it's cause Trump beat Trump and now he's suicide bombed my entire party on his way out. 

 

Lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Just tell me you're voting bro, that's all that really matters.

on rando's orders, i threw my vote away last year on the peoples party of canada :(

  fooking loser and everybody in his party couldnt even win a single seat in parliament.   apparently they were supposed to be the donald trump party of canada or the canadian nazi party or some chit like that. i read a bit about the party after i voted just for lol's and yeah those guys came up with some pretty wild stuff on their platform. its understandable why nobody voted for them.   but our forum prediction robot clearly does not follow politics

trudeau recently wanted to force a national election if the conservatives go ahead and form this committee to investigate a bunch of his scandals.    i dont have american citizenship like my sister so i wont be going to the polls for a while until  justin trudeau has his feelings hurt like that again

we do have a provincial election thing coming up right around the corner here.  i think its where we choose our city council and our premiere? i really have no idea. i dont even follow any of it because its always gonna be NDP here in this town and region anyways and nothing ever changes that.   even though we have a polling station literally right across the street from me, i aint even gonna waste my time throwing away my vote

   but there has been some libertarian guy that was campaigning all over facebook and seems alot more like an actual human being,  rather than all of these other old fogeys in the running all the time who all seem to have the personality and charisma of a rock.    

just when people started to like him, he started going hard with this anti-mask government plan to takieaway mah freedoms tin foil hat conspiracy theory sort of thing in one of these facebook discussions. somebody should have told him we're a city full of mostly seniors and retiree's, and all the vacationers and tourists are gone after the summer. and  most of all pointed out to him that nobody here has a problem with putting on a mask and most people put one on everywhere they go even when the store doesnt have a policy on them,  so he basically burned his bridges on that one and took away whatever chances he had left of getting any votes.  it drew a pretty gnarly reaction.  mainly from alot of crabby old seniors who are concerned about their health.  which probably makes up at least half of our population over here! a good majority of it for sure.

i'd still vote for him simply cause i'm tired of this place being ran by old people who take all the fun away from this town, and he's probably like half the age of all these other old farts who are running for office here.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The left: hUnTeR BiDeN dOeS nOt rEpReSeNt jOe BiDen!!!!!

Also the left: rUdY GiUlIaNi DiD tHiNgS!!!!!!!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

12er just said the same thing.

You both said the same thing about this time last election.

You were both hella wrong last time.

Are we getting some "I'm sorry I was loud wrong and my condescension was on Level 9000 for literally months on end" this time? 

You also thought trump would lose, but you bandwagon’d after he won.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Just tell me you're voting bro, that's all that really matters.

He’s Canadian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

mIkE pEnCe Is So StUpId FoR nOt BeInG aLoNe wItH a WoMaN, dUmB rEpReSsEd ChRiStIaN

 

So either Pense is such a **** that some woman will drag him into a bedroom and he will get raped, or he has those Biden wondering hands that he can't control?

 

Which is it, because Rudy is in that situation because he thought he was going to get his **** in her. He certainly wasn't dragged.

 

You cannot be set up if you don't allow yourself to fall for the bull**** or do the actions you say you wouldn't so.

 

So yes, Pense is still a giant **** because he is scared to be around women outside if Mother.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You also thought trump would lose, but you bandwagon’d after he won.

 

I thought Trump would drop out. Not lose.

I don't think you can find a pro-Trump post in this thread. You just interpret anything that isn't a talking point fresh out of Don Lemon's mouth as pro-Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Fuggin Rudy, still a scumbag.

 

7 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

mIkE pEnCe Is So StUpId FoR nOt BeInG aLoNe wItH a WoMaN, dUmB rEpReSsEd ChRiStIaN

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

mIkE pEnCe Is So StUpId FoR nOt BeInG aLoNe wItH a WoMaN, dUmB rEpReSsEd ChRiStIaN

 

Agree 100% especially as a public figure & a married man. A situation like that can easily be taken out of context even if innocent. 

Rudy didn't do anything wrong though. 

However.... 

Interview with a supposed conservative journalist at a hotel room? You don't vet them? You go there alone? You don't ask to do it in a public place. No objection when she invites you into the bedroom. The whole thing smelled set-up from jump. 

I wonder how many tapes Putin got on politicians at this point if it's this easy....There's probably a whole league of Russian hookers working the DC area. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rudys face when he actually found out that chick was actually of legal age and only just 3 times younger than him

giuliani%20hannity%20main.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Agree 100% especially as a public figure & a married man. A situation like that can easily be taken out of context even if innocent. 

Rudy didn't do anything wrong though. 

However.... 

Interview with a supposed conservative journalist at a hotel room? You don't vet them? You go there alone? You don't ask to do it in a public place. No objection when she invites you into the bedroom. The whole thing smelled set-up from jump. 

I wonder how many tapes Putin got on politicians at this point if it's this easy....There's probably a whole league of Russian hookers working the DC area. 

 

 

Let's ask his wife how she feels about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Let's ask his wife how she feels about this.

He's not married as of 2019. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

He's not married as of 2019. 

My bad, then he can do whatever the fugg he wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I thought Trump would drop out. Not lose.

I don't think you can find a pro-Trump post in this thread. You just interpret anything that isn't a talking point fresh out of Don Lemon's mouth as pro-Trump.

Nobody talks about what their candidate will do anymore, just talk about how bad the other guy is! Trump only won last time because he convinced all the losers that someone else was to blame for their miserable lives!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bwana said:

My bad, then he can do whatever the fugg he wants.

 

rudy is a genius. he wanted to sleep with a 15 year old so he could infiltrate a Democratic run child trafficking ring

J88MNyRW?format=jpg&name=small

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, POTUF said:

lol all i've heard the last couple days is fake outrage on Fakes News about Hunter Biden and them desperately trying to bring Biden down with him. Just like Biden haters are desperately still trying to cling this narrative that Biden is a walking disaster/gaff machine/senile. What does that say about Trump then that he got bodied in black to black debates by somebody who is supposedly senile. 

I never said Trump couldn't win cause of his fook ups. I said he won't win cause he'll fook up the country. If Trump loses it's cause Trump beat Trump and now he's suicide bombed my entire party on his way out. 

Lol wut. Trump came off a bit unhinged while body slamming Biden in the first debate, but he still won. Trump cleaned that up and absolutely trashed Biden the entire second debate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Lol wut. Trump came off a bit unhinged while body slamming Biden in the first debate, but he still won. Trump cleaned that up and absolutely trashed Biden the entire second debate.

lol not even the paid shills on Fox agree with this tereible hot take with all due respect. Chris Christie (his own coach) looked like his son just came out as gay right after the debate. My bosses are both Bezerker level Trump zombies and both came in depressed the day after both debates and didnt talk to anybody. It was glorious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Lol wut. Trump came off a bit unhinged while body slamming Biden in the first debate, but he still won. Trump cleaned that up and absolutely trashed Biden the entire second debate.

 

Biden acquired 6 Pinocchios for a performance that could hurt him more than his pedo son's laptop

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Biden acquired 6 Pinocchios for a performance that could hurt him more than his pedo son's laptop

Only in your fairy tale world. Trump got destroyed here on earth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12еr said:

Only in your fairy tale world. Trump got destroyed here on earth.

 

-the only place you hear that is MSDNC,  try a dose of a non-partisan reality pod-

Today, Harris tried to walk back over half of what he panic spewed at the debate lol .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

-the only place you hear that is MSDNC,  try a dose of a non-partisan reality pod-

Today, Harris tried to walk back over half of what he panic spewed at the debate lol .

Harris is walking back their lies and Trump is loving his?

 

Trump lost the first debate so bad he had to act like someone different than the toddler hi is, in the second debate.

The second one he was ok, but at best its a draw.

Anyone who thinks Trump won either is just some boot licker

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Harris is walking back their lies and Trump is loving his?

 

Trump lost the first debate so bad he had to act like someone different than the toddler hi is, in the second debate.

The second one he was ok, but at best its a draw.

Anyone who thinks Trump won either is just some boot licker

 

you slurpin' that lib kool-aid too

Biden's drug fix wore off half way through the 1st debate and he denied his flip-flops that are on video (6 pinocchios) lmfao

..... try actually watching the debates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...