diazthechamp

Politics thread

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

you slurpin' that lib kool-aid too

Biden's drug fix wore off half way through the 1st debate and he denied his flip-flops that are on video (6 pinocchios) lmfao

..... try actually watching the debates

I fond it funny you morons label me as a liberal when I've probably put more votes towards conservatives than you fools have ever voted combined.

Just because I am not some moron redneck who wants to slurp that orange cream pie through their 2 teeth, doesn't make someone a liberal.

Being a dumb assed uninformed voter, much like yourself,  has better qualities of a liberal,  just an FYI.

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

put up or stfu, av bet CANadian  ?

AV bet? Jesus man are you 12?

I've said for awhile that Joe can lose, the more the idiot opened his mouth,the worse it is for him.

If you are so sure Trump slam ducks this, put up or shut up yourself. Bet the forum you'll eat crow and leave if Trump loses.

I think Joe will win by the current numbers but wouldn't bet a penny that the dumb **** will blow it.

You're so sure, so put your account on the line against nothing. Let's see how much you truly believe your idiocy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

AV bet? Jesus man are you 12?

I've said for awhile that Joe can lose, the more the idiot opened his mouth,the worse it is for him.

If you are so sure Trump slam ducks this, put up or shut up yourself. Bet the forum you'll eat crow and leave if Trump loses.

I think Joe will win by the current numbers but wouldn't bet a penny that the dumb **** will blow it.

You're so sure, so put your account on the line against nothing. Let's see how much you truly believe your idiocy.

you got Biden winning both debates and the media polls have him up at least 4 pts,  should be an easy win, ... acct. bet is good !

Biden wins & I leave, Trump wins, you leave .... done > take note mods-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

you got Biden winning both debates and the media polls have him up at least 4 pts,  should be an easy win, ... acct. bet is good !

Except I said I wouldn't bet even a single penny on Biden.

So feel free to pack your **** up and leave in Trump loses. You're so sure of it, feel free.

I'll be back here November 4th, telling you you deserved who you got, no matter which geriatric moron wins.

13 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

RIP @MoZZez

• Haha 2

Just now, cashfl0w said:

RIP @MoZZez

He's so well informed that he won't bet av or acct.

* I painfully watched a  CNN forum with four Black key podsters,

all 4 said they're not voting for Biden, .. they're voting for Harris  🙃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

He's so well informed that he won't bet av or acct.

* I painfully watched a  CNN forum with four Black key podsters,

all 4 said they're not voting for Biden, .. they're voting for Harris  🙃

You're so sure Trump will win, you won't bet your account on your own.

Seems you are the one faltering in your thoughts on Trump winning.

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

If Trump wins, liberals like the CAN will say 75 MILLION Americans are misinformed and got it wrong-  🖕

You think this moron is going to get 75 million Votes?

Lol

This from the idiot who thought Biden can just erase laws on day 1.

Good god you really are an AmeriCAN, or a Philippine educated troll.

Trump couldn't beat the Hag in popularity, but now he is going to gain 14 million more idiots?

Also, come Nov 4 ill be calling about 120 to 130 million Americans misinformed idiots, so at least get it right.

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

^^ We got like 12 people left here. Y'all need to stop wit dat lol

Zerk isn't going anywhere because he doesn't have enough trust in Trump to leave if he loses. He wants a bet that he knows the opponent won't accept so he will pretend like he would have, but he's too much a chicken **** to leave if Trump loses.

27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Zerk isn't going anywhere because he doesn't have enough trust in Trump to leave if he loses. He wants a bet that he knows the opponent won't accept so he will pretend like he would have, but he's too much a chicken **** to leave if Trump loses.

It's a mod ban dummy, they pull the acct, plug

* we can do a 6 month acct ban ?

Dana%20White%20Ban%20Hammer.gif

Edited by Bezerker101

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

It's a mod ban dummy, they pulln the asct, plug

* we can do a 6 month acct ban ?

You can, as I said, I'm not betting **** on either of them.

You won't because you are not as confident as Trump as you say, but do continue to pretend to be.

6 week ?

0 day for me

Permanent for you?

I dont bet. If you haven't caught onto that the last 12 years then I dont know what to say.

If you're so sure, just say you'll leave if Trump loses. If you are so sure that should be any easy thing to say because you dont believe Trump can lose.

Hell, you think he's going to decimate Biden and gain 14 million votes.

So why can't you say you would leave if Trump loses, you must believe there is a 0% chance of it happening right?

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

0 day for me

Permanent for you?

I dont bet. If you haven't caught onto that the last 12 years then I dont know what to say.

If you're so sure, just say you'll leave if Trump loses. If you are so sure that should be any easy thing to say because you dont believe Trump can lose.

Hell, you think he's going to decimate Biden and gain 14 million votes.

So why can't you say you would leave if Trump loses, you must believe there is a 0% chance of it happening right?

The bet is about who is more informed, you spewed that  Biden won both debates 👈 total bullchit up there

with Biden's performance, he was losing PA 2 days later

The bet is about who is more informed, you spewed that  Biden won both debates 👈 total bullchit up there

with Biden's performance, he was losing PA 2 days later

So tell how you rate who is informed on winning the debates? Someone who agrees with you is right, others are not informed?

Dude, Trump was a yelling toddler that turned everyone off. The only reason Biden wins that one was because he wasn't as much a screaming brat as the orange idiot. Both sides lost votes over that first debate and anyone who thinks Trump won that is a ****ing moron.

Outside of Hannity and brietbart, or any other heavy right leaving site, your out if your mind.

As for the second one, as I said, Trump had to tuck tail and not act like Trump just to even be close to being considered a victor. If you need to act like someone else, that really shows how much of a lower you were a few weeks prior.

So please tell me how you quantify who won? Number of polls for Trump vs Biden after the debate?

Independent voter shifts?

Polls on the election?

Funds raised after?

Which is it, because you'll be sorry mistaken on all of them.

i gotta give credit for the trumpsters improvement in his last debate.  he graduated from a toddler to a 6th grader

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i gotta give credit for the trumpsters improvement in his last debate.  he graduated from a toddler to a 6th grader

Another debate or two and Trump will be ready to draft another draft or two.

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

So tell how you rate who is informed on winning the debates? Someone who agrees with you is right, others are not informed?

Dude, Trump was a yelling toddler that turned everyone off. The only reason Biden wins that one was because he wasn't as much a screaming brat as the orange idiot. Both sides lost votes over that first debate and anyone who thinks Trump won that is a ****ing moron.

Outside of Hannity and brietbart, or any other heavy right leaving site, your out if your mind.

As for the second one, as I said, Trump had to tuck tail and not act like Trump just to even be close to being considered a victor. If you need to act like someone else, that really shows how much of a lower you were a few weeks prior.

So please tell me how you quantify who won? Number of polls for Trump vs Biden after the debate?

Independent voter shifts?

Polls on the election?

Funds raised after?

Which is it, because you'll be sorry mistaken on all of them.

Debate wins are determined by the "post debate bump", notice the non-partisan source from NYC

image.png.6839dc34db405a37629e4db3498d2301.png

tenor.gif

Edited by Bezerker101

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Debate wins are determined by the "post debate bump", notice the non-partisan source from NYC

image.png.6839dc34db405a37629e4db3498d2301.png

tenor.gif

This is why we call you ignorant when it comes to American politics.  You are literally clueless and just try to spam as much garbage as you can in hopes you don't look quite as stupid.

Here is the first 2 paragraphs from the article your saying claiming Trump won the debate.

"Few pollsters or pundits figured Thursday night's presidential debate to prompt a significant shift in betting odds or in the polls that strongly favor a Joe Biden victory over President Trump. And that "no big deal" scenario appears to be the outcome. At mid-morning on Friday, Biden's big lead on the gaming sites where bettors wager instantaneously on how the Nashville duel is moving voters stood virtually unchanged from the moment the two candidates took the stage.

But in the crucial battleground state that's a must-win for Trump, the President got a notable bump. "For me, Pennsylvania is the whole election," says Paul Krishnamurty, a professional gambler and an election expert for the U.K. site Betfair. "Trump won't win in Michigan or Wisconsin, so without Pennsylvania, he has no path to victory."

Do you see that Zerk, even your article says the needle didn't do **** for either, with one guy saying Trump got a small bump in PA.

This is your huge win for Trump? Seriously?

Herr is more Zerk, fear Trumps huge win in the debate.....

Bet those numbers are scary right. Looks like a Trump landslide. Your article doesn't think so,but you spin it as such.

In Pennsylvania, however, Trump gained ground—albeit in more of a shuffle than a jump. The morning of the debate, Biden led Trump on PredictIt by 64.5% to 35.8%. By the end of the debate at 10:30 p.m. ET, his advantage had shrunk, 63.1% to 37.9%. By Friday morning, the President hit almost 39% to Biden's 61%

Moz, what's your thoughts on the Biden family corruption evidence? Also, how do you think Biden stating he'll kill the oil industry will effect key oil states? Lastly, given that polls have been wrong the last two times, and the separation of the two factions has become far larger, do you think polls mean anything now? From what I hear, a huge portion of republican voters who are polled either lie or hang up because they don't trust the media. 

Edited by OzPride

6 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Moz, what's your thoughts on the Biden family corruption evidence? Also, how do you think Biden stating he'll kill the oil industry will effect key oil states? Lastly, given that polls have been wrong the last two times, and the separation of the two factions has become far larger, do you think polls mean anything now? From what I hear, a huge portion of republican voters who are polled either lie or hang up because they don't trust the media. 

I have no doubt that Hunter is probably an opportunist POS who used his dads name, and possibly his dad to advance himself.

If the evidence shows that, after a real investigation, not Zerka news page of the day, then the ****er should be locked up, same if his geriatric dad was involved.

I dont think Bidens try at ramping up green and ramping down oil will have much effect. Oil expansion under Obama happened even as he pushed green tech. Anyone who thinks Biden will have a say in Texas oil production really doesn't understand the oil industry. 

The polls in the last election mostly came in the margin of error, so your comment about people lying may be true. That said, there is a difference in +4.5% on a 10 point lead.

So are the polls perfect, hell no. Do I think Trumps silent minority is alive, no,they are as outspoken as ever and even then, Conservative polls are not being favorable to Trump.

So Biden will probably win, maybe by a huge margin, maybe by a single vote. He still has plenty of time to **** it up and is quite likely to push that chance. 

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

This is why we call you ignorant when it comes to American politics.  You are literally clueless and just try to spam as much garbage as you can in hopes you don't look quite as stupid.

Here is the first 2 paragraphs from the article your saying claiming Trump won the debate.

"Few pollsters or pundits figured Thursday night's presidential debate to prompt a significant shift in betting odds or in the polls that strongly favor a Joe Biden victory over President Trump. And that "no big deal" scenario appears to be the outcome. At mid-morning on Friday, Biden's big lead on the gaming sites where bettors wager instantaneously on how the Nashville duel is moving voters stood virtually unchanged from the moment the two candidates took the stage.

But in the crucial battleground state that's a must-win for Trump, the President got a notable bump. "For me, Pennsylvania is the whole election," says Paul Krishnamurty, a professional gambler and an election expert for the U.K. site Betfair. "Trump won't win in Michigan or Wisconsin, so without Pennsylvania, he has no path to victory."

Do you see that Zerk, even your article says the needle didn't do **** for either, with one guy saying Trump got a small bump in PA.

This is your huge win for Trump? Seriously?

PA is Biden's home-state, you're seriously not getting it- Did you read the part about when Biden said he would end fossil fuel ?  ... plus it says Trump got

the debate bump ( that's a win). You just blow this chit off like Biden's debate flip-flopping 9 days out in a supposed close election, .. that's ludicrous .

* Trump bot the bump in the first debate also, ... stick to Trudeau libralism

PA is Biden's home-state, you're seriously not getting it- Did you read the part about when Biden said he would end fossil fuel ?  ... plus it says Trump got

the debate bump ( that's a win). You just blow this chit off like Biden's debate flip-flopping 9 days out in a supposed close election, .. that's ludicrous .

* Trump bot the bump in the first debate also, ... stick to Trudeau libralism

Lol. Your own article said he got a shuffle and the pin moved so Bidens lead is 22% instead of 26% a half day after the debate. In one state, by one poll.

You should stick to spamming meme's and remembering you have no clue about how the government works like you proved when you ranted about Biden and the tax cuts.

Also, wasn't he Senator for Delaware for 100 years?

Where does Pennsylvania fit into being his home state? Because he was born there and lived there till he was 10?

Edited by MoZZez

Dat Yeezy JRE podcast doe 🔥LMFAO!

"So it's hard to hurt that much....ever again & it created almost like a character.....like deadpool.....I'm like deadpool for god" - Kanye West

Even though i'm not religious he has no idea how relatable that was to me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I have no doubt that Hunter is probably an opportunist POS who used his dads name, and possibly his dad to advance himself.

If the evidence shows that, after a real investigation, not Zerka news page of the day, then the ****er should be locked up, same if his geriatric dad was involved.

I dont think Bidens try at ramping up green and ramping down oil will have much effect. Oil expansion under Obama happened even as he pushed green tech. Anyone who thinks Biden will have a say in Texas oil production really doesn't understand the oil industry. 

The polls in the last election mostly came in the margin of error, so your comment about people lying may be true. That said, there is a difference in +4.5% on a 10 point lead.

So are the polls perfect, hell no. Do I think Trumps silent minority is alive, no,they are as outspoken as ever and even then, Conservative polls are not being favorable to Trump.

So Biden will probably win, maybe by a huge margin, maybe by a single vote. He still has plenty of time to **** it up and is quite likely to push that chance. 

2 months ago,  the media polls had Biden up 14pts, .. last week Trump was up 2pts

I don't consider any polls at all when betting money on politics, .. I just believe Conservatives have the numbers electorally,

plus the Black, Hispanic, Military, Police, religious, and Americans that don't want higher taxes or lockdowns.

* Biden is drawing no supporters at his rallies in Delaware or anywhere, then you have his dementia/ health, history of plagiarism, the laptop money laundering scandal, Ukraine, psycho Harris vp choice and all the creepy Joe chit out there !

images.jpg.63995b401b7e5a9c302c66a7205cfa9c.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Also, wasn't he Senator for Delaware for 100 years?

Where does Pennsylvania fit into being his home state? Because he was born there and lived there till he was 10?

Joe is running on being  "The Scranton Kid", .. do u watch this chit ?

Joe is running on being  "The Scranton Kid", .. do u watch this chit ?

Yes, he was 10 when he moved away. He spent 47 years apparently as a Delaware senator, so which is his home town when voters think of his failed record?

6 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

2 months ago,  the media polls had Biden up 14pts, .. last week Trump was up 2pts

I don't consider any polls at all when betting money on politics, .. I just believe Conservatives have the numbers electorally,

plus the Black, Hispanic, Military, Police, religious, and Americans that don't want higher taxes or lockdowns.

* Biden is drawing no supporters at his rallies in Delaware or anywhere, then you have his dementia/ health, history of plagiarism, the laptop money laundering scandal,

Ukraine, psycho Harris vp choice and all the creepy Joe chit out there !

You think he is up 2 points? Where? Moscow? Alabama? Maralogo?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

There is absolutely evidence, the laptop and former CEO names and places Biden in numberous meetings and taking numerous payments. It's not just a zerk of the day. 

The silent Trump voters are the moderates who are picking him because they don't want another corrupt pollie scumbag that won't make the distance. It's the Joe Rogans of the country. 

• Like 1

Just now, OzPride said:

There is absolutely evidence, the laptop and former CEO names and places Biden in numberous meetings and taking numerous payments. It's not just a zerk of the day. 

The silent Trump voters are the moderates who are picking him because they don't want another corrupt pollie scumbag that won't make the distance. It's the Joe Rogans of the country. 

I look at that like I look at the kid and CNN.

The facts will come out over time, right now there is a lot of spin.

To believe everything, you have to believe the bull**** Giuliani is selling.

It may be true, its looking more and more like it is, but ill wait for the investigation to finish before I believe Giuliani just happened to come across it. 

As such if its true, then throw the book at him. IDGAF about some Politicians spoiled brat drug addicted kid.

Just now, MoZZez said:

You think he is up 2 points? Where? Moscow? Alabama? Maralogo?

Biden up by 1pt today nationally > Trafalgar-

You should really stop puzzin' out on the bets if you think Biden is going to win .

Let's make a ban bet (no mods) just for this thread, .. man-up ?

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Trump is as corrupt as they come though. Biden is no angel, and if he ties back to his kids dealings he may be as corrupt as Trump.

But Moderates are not looking for a president who will turn on them the moment they stop praising him, that would turn the military on their people, that have tax cuts that give you pennies back while the politicians all get fitfully of cash.

Trump won the moderates because he was pretending to be for the people and really, Hillary was the best the idiot Dems could muster? Joe is no slam dunk, but he is not as bad as Hillary and Trump has shown his cards and turned off a Lot of moderates and even having Republicans turn on him.

Trump is Lucky that Joe is a geriatric showing signs of dementia with a ****ty son or Joe could have just shut up and won a landslide

Biden up by 1pt today nationally > Trafalgar-

You should really stop puzzin' out on the bets if you think Biden is going to win .

Let's make a ban bet (no mods) just for this thread, .. man-up ?

tenor.gif

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/presidential-polls-trump-biden

Polls from all over the country. Go tell me how well he's doing even accounting for left leaning spin.

9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

The laptop chit is gonna follow Biden to his grave, it will contaminate Harris also .

Trump would still beat him w/o that scandal