diazthechamp

Politics thread

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Prez campaigning in "The Scranton Kid's"  back yard live now (talking about fossil fuel)- 👈

image.png.4f0b68127d1963a3f6ed7aed44bd2af7.png

Great quality picture, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Great quality picture, thanks.

I didn't consider the mastabatory factor,  I was thinking Sleepy Joe is probably napping and Trump is rallying

in Biden's home state one week from election day .

-here you go m8 >

image.png.586a406776dc7ecdf5c6443333755b84.png

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I didn't consider the mastabatory factor,  I was thinking Sleepy Joe is probably napping and Trump is rallying

in Biden's home state one week from election day .

-here you go m8 >

Thanks Zerk, much better. That first one looked like a picture of a potato.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I fookin love it !! Hope sleepy Joe's watching this in his basement, lmao........

#savagetrump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

even though that picture is captioned of donald trump in pennsylvania, that is  clearly a picture of joe biden in iowa. 

you aint fooling anybody with your fake news and photoshoops zerkbot

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

I fookin love it !! Hope sleepy Joe's watching this in his basement, lmao........

#savagetrump

He's already launched his rebuttal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

i know this to be a fact

122774408_3522295587814101_7901190060085

We were fighting if you did that at my house.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We were fighting if you did that at my house.

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I still play Mortal Kombat, and that chit still happens too. They should be bant from life.

agree 100%

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1603758306832.jpg

Would be hilarious if she votes to keep abortion. Trump is notoriously bad at picking sycophants to do whatever he wants.

40 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Black population would be double if not for abortions  - fact [Kanye]

Reduced to quoting Kanye for reputable source ?,  just proves leave abortion legal.

Trump: I love China, love China

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Thoughts from the Democrats on the forum since Trump is touted as being a fascist? 

FB_IMG_1603761282667.jpg

Question: Whats a "dink" ?

**** abortion. And the numbers are truly horrendous.  A link below to a tremendous article for anyone with more than just a passing interest in the topic. Whichever side of the divide you're on.

"Black Women and Abortion • Abortion is the leading cause of death for African Americans, more than all other causes combined, including AIDS, violent crimes, accidents, cancer and heart disease. • In 2008, Black women had abortions at a rate 3.4 times higher than White women. • In 2008, Black women received 30% of the abortions even though African Americans are only 12.6% of the population. • Over their lifetime, Black women average 1.6 more pregnancies than White women but are 5 times more likely to have a pregnancy that ends in abortion. • More than 16,000,000 Black babies have died by abortion since 1973. • Approximately 360,000 pre-born Black babies are aborted every year, nearly 1000 per day.'

On the trial of Kermit Gosnall.

"Last year, I cringed and gnashed my teeth while sitting in the almost empty Philadelphia courtroom hearing testimony after testimony of babies screaming and screeching while being killed by Gosnell and his employees. I heard gruesome testimony by abortion clinic workers about how Gosnell would deliver fully developed, viable children and then turn them over to cut their spinal cords. Gosnell even joked that one baby was big enough to walk to the bus stophe then cut that little boys neck and tossed him into a shoebox. It was no big deal to him -- to kill these children-to slash their necks as they struggled-as they strained -- as they cried. If that wasn't grotesque enough-he severed off the tiny feet of several babies and kept them -- displayed in jars on a shelf as a sort of souvenir. Gosnell stored the bodies of children in milk jugs and large soft drink containers and juice bottles. Forty seven babies were found frozen in a refrigerator freezer. They had to be thawed out like TV dinners so that the coroner could determine their first and last moments of life. Employee Lynda Williams actually played with a baby who survived a botched abortion for several minutes and then she snipped the child's neck.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU10/20171101/106562/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

**** abortion. And the numbers are truly horrendous.  A link below to a tremendous article for anyone with more than just a passing interest in the topic. Whichever side of the divide you're on.

"Black Women and Abortion • Abortion is the leading cause of death for African Americans, more than all other causes combined, including AIDS, violent crimes, accidents, cancer and heart disease. • In 2008, Black women had abortions at a rate 3.4 times higher than White women. • In 2008, Black women received 30% of the abortions even though African Americans are only 12.6% of the population. • Over their lifetime, Black women average 1.6 more pregnancies than White women but are 5 times more likely to have a pregnancy that ends in abortion. • More than 16,000,000 Black babies have died by abortion since 1973. • Approximately 360,000 pre-born Black babies are aborted every year, nearly 1000 per day.'

On the trial of Kermit Gosnall.

"Last year, I cringed and gnashed my teeth while sitting in the almost empty Philadelphia courtroom hearing testimony after testimony of babies screaming and screeching while being killed by Gosnell and his employees. I heard gruesome testimony by abortion clinic workers about how Gosnell would deliver fully developed, viable children and then turn them over to cut their spinal cords. Gosnell even joked that one baby was big enough to walk to the bus stophe then cut that little boys neck and tossed him into a shoebox. It was no big deal to him -- to kill these children-to slash their necks as they struggled-as they strained -- as they cried. If that wasn't grotesque enough-he severed off the tiny feet of several babies and kept them -- displayed in jars on a shelf as a sort of souvenir. Gosnell stored the bodies of children in milk jugs and large soft drink containers and juice bottles. Forty seven babies were found frozen in a refrigerator freezer. They had to be thawed out like TV dinners so that the coroner could determine their first and last moments of life. Employee Lynda Williams actually played with a baby who survived a botched abortion for several minutes and then she snipped the child's neck.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU10/20171101/106562/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

You'll be accused of religious fundamentalism posting stuff like that... despite zero mention of God anywhere. 

Grim.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

121069349_3485916458118681_3907557874722

If you use certain drugs you are contributing to all the violence and death that comes from the drug trade, so it is, in fact, everybody's business. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm voting for whomever can steer these hurricanes to California

maybe the trumpster will drop a nuke in the eye of it

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

If you use certain drugs you are contributing to all the violence and death that comes from the drug trade, so it is, in fact, everybody's business. 

You mean like alcohol?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

.........................................     #1 Google question spiking the search engine >

...........................................    "How can I change my vote" ? .... (yes, it is possible-)

6gh.gif

4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.........................................     #1 Google question spiking the search engine >

...........................................    "How can I change my vote" ? .... (yes, it is possible-)

don't tell me that kanye west just dropped a new album

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.5b4fcacf7e8744ac25d38967c7645f28.png

People wised up and decided its better to vote the alcoholic drunk on the corner through a write in than check mark Trump or Bidens names? 

I can believe that.

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You mean like alcohol?

Alcohol is legal, so it's not exactly the same argument. The problem with alcohol is what people do when they are drunk, whereas the drug trade has an incredible level of violence just in the supply chain.

2 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Alcohol is legal, so it's not exactly the same argument. The problem with alcohol is what people do when they are drunk, whereas the drug trade has an incredible level of violence just in the supply chain.

It's the *interruption of the supply chain that causes violence. If people mind their business and stay out of the way, nobody gets hurt. Violence isn't profitable. 

Alcohol is probably the most destructive drug on the planet. Change my mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's the *interruption of the supply chain that causes violence. If people mind their business and stay out of the way, nobody gets hurt. Violence isn't profitable. 

Alcohol is probably the most destructive drug on the planet. Change my mind.

I agree, and a big part of that is that it's legal. That's why I don't think legalizing all drugs is feasible, and that's why I disagree with the Bill Hicks meme.

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

if drugs were legal there would be no deadly and violent "drug trade"

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

So someone who snorts a line or smokes a rock is somehow responsible for the violence and death others cause?

Really?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

11 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I agree, and a big part of that is that it's legal. That's why I don't think legalizing all drugs is feasible, and that's why I disagree with the Bill Hicks meme.

did you say the same thing when you were going through the alcohol prohibition?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Legalization of all drugs would cause a pandemic of idiocy the world has never seen before.

I think they should legalize weed, maybe mushrooms. Draw the line there. Nobody can tell me either one is more harmful than alcohol, but you could definitely convince me coke and heroin can be.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

What makes you say that? 

I grew up in the ghetto. I watched people selling TVs, VCRs, jewelry, etc at the park. I know people who have burned through inheritances in their addictions. Had a buddy throw over a hundred grand of his parents money out the window.

There are particular narcotics that turn people into zombies. We need to avoid that plague on a massive scale.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I grew up in the ghetto. I watched people selling TVs, VCRs, jewelry, etc at the park. I know people who have burned through inheritances in their addictions. Had a buddy throw over a hundred grand of his parents money out the window.

There are particular narcotics that turn people into zombies. We need to avoid that plague on a massive scale.

I think a case could be made that legalizing it (unrestricted supply, no more back ally deals, lower prices, cleaner drugs, medical monitoring, etc) will lower the number of drug users....that case is hard for me to make at this moment b/c I haven't read much on it in years tho. 

My first thought on legalizing drugs is a moral one....Do I own myself?  Does anyone else have a higher claim to my life than myself?

I can see communities where you actually consent to live there and agree to not do drugs.  But under today's coercive system, the above moral argument supersedes any illegitimate claim the gov't has over a person.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I think a case could be made that legalizing it (unrestricted supply, no more back ally deals, lower prices, cleaner drugs, medical monitoring, etc) will lower the number of drug users....that case is hard for me to make at this moment b/c I haven't read much on it in years tho. 

My first thought on legalizing drugs is a moral one....Do I own myself?  Does anyone else have a higher claim to my life than myself?

I can see communities where you actually consent to live there and agree to not do drugs.  But under today's coercive system, the above moral argument supersedes any illegitimate claim the gov't has over a person.

I just feel like, unfortunately, some people don't have the will power to stay away from it. While I don't think it's my job to police your mind, I do think it's society's job to avoid turning half of society into zombies. 

I genuinely think a lot more people would be hooked on hard drugs if they had someone introduce them to it at a younger age. I shudder to think what would come of the entire population having access to it as children. I would venture to guess half of our population would be shooting up or snorting away every penny they can get their hands on. And that is the epidemic I mentioned previously. We need to avoid that at all cost.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I just feel like, unfortunately, some people don't have the will power to stay away from it. While I don't think it's my job to police your mind, I do think it's society's job to avoid turning half of society into zombies. 

I genuinely think a lot more people would be hooked on hard drugs if they had someone introduce them to it at a younger age. I shudder to think what would come of the entire population having access to it as children. I would venture to guess half of our population would be shooting up or snorting away every penny they can get their hands on. And that is the epidemic I mentioned previously. We need to avoid that at all cost.

I guess I'm not sold that more people would use it, much less children.  And considering how easily young people get it today, i'm not sure that's a valid point to raise. 

Once drugs are legalized, the drug dealers, the drug gangs, and the drug cartels go out of business nearly immediately. They cannot compete against pharmacies and other private-sector companies that are now selling drugs. Unlike drug dealers in an illegal market, businesses in a legal market have a reputation to uphold. Their customer base depends on it. Thus, they have an incentive to avoid selling drugs to young people, given the adverse publicity that would come with selling drugs to them. 

Prices would plummet, which would mean that drug addicts and drug users would no longer have to engage in robbery or theft to pay exorbitant black-market prices. Drug addiction and drug abuse would be handled socially, just as alcoholism and tobacco addiction are. People with drug problems would no longer fear being sent to jail for their problem. They could be treated sympathetically and empathetically by others rather than as criminals.