Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

So someone who snorts a line or smokes a rock is somehow responsible for the violence and death others cause?

 

Really?

 

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

If you bought al qaeda produced heroin 20 years ago, you were sponsoring them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I guess I'm not sold that more people would use it, much less children.  And considering how easily young people get it today, i'm not sure that's a valid point to raise. 

Once drugs are legalized, the drug dealers, the drug gangs, and the drug cartels go out of business nearly immediately. They cannot compete against pharmacies and other private-sector companies that are now selling drugs. Unlike drug dealers in an illegal market, businesses in a legal market have a reputation to uphold. Their customer base depends on it. Thus, they have an incentive to avoid selling drugs to young people, given the adverse publicity that would come with selling drugs to them. 

Prices would plummet, which would mean that drug addicts and drug users would no longer have to engage in robbery or theft to pay exorbitant black-market prices. Drug addiction and drug abuse would be handled socially, just as alcoholism and tobacco addiction are. People with drug problems would no longer fear being sent to jail for their problem. They could be treated sympathetically and empathetically by others rather than as criminals.

Today, the legal opiates lead to the cheaper alternative, which is heroin. Also, I agree with cashflow that alcohol causes more problems than all the illegal drugs combined, so the handling of alcohol abuse socially is a failure. The legalization of marijuana is a first step, but each illegal drug has to be looked at individually, I disagree that all drugs can be legalized.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

If you bought al qaeda produced heroin 20 years ago, you were sponsoring them.

Did they have a point of sale on that heroin?

Just checking to see. Would heroin made in the US then be considered state sponsor terrorism heroin? I mean they got their **** from stealing it from Al Qaeda after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Did they have a point of sale on that heroin?

Just checking to see. Would heroin made in the US then be considered state sponsor terrorism heroin? I mean they got their **** from stealing it from Al Qaeda after all.

Nobody is scraping poppies on a mass scale in the U.S. You need the raw product to make the heroin. 

Afghanistan provides about 90% of the world's supply of heroin. Unsurprisingly, the supply chain didn't even get close to drying up when we invaded. Shocking. 

7 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Today, the legal opiates lead to the cheaper alternative, which is heroin. 

A majority of the youth today aren't starting out shooting heroin in their arm. They're taking Vicodins, and eventually they're addicted. Then they move to Oxycontin, which leads them to heroin. 

I agree the handling of alcohol abuse socially is a failure. Hell, most American friend circles encourage alcohol abuse. I barely go anywhere anymore because all my friends congregate at the bar, and I don't really like to drink. I'm inclined to believe legalization would lead to a whole lot of looking the other way as your friends' and relatives' lives go down the toilet. If intervening on someone you love's behalf was that easy, our prisons and rehab centers wouldn't be packed with people whose lives are basically out of their own control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

if drugs were legal there would be no deadly and violent "drug trade"

hell yeah bro

heres hoping we can start off 2021 on the right foot by legalizing crystal meth

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

@I_Take_Roids_m8  Are you rioting in Philly?  WTF is wrong with your people bro?

As far as police shootings go, this one wouldn’t even register if it wasn’t for everything else that happened this year.

This is what happens when you have weak and failed leadership at the top.

The President should have urged calm and at the very least paid lip service to police reform, but instead he poured gas on the fire at every turn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Nobody is scraping poppies on a mass scale in the U.S. You need the raw product to make the heroin. 

Afghanistan provides about 90% of the world's supply of heroin. Unsurprisingly, the supply chain didn't even get close to drying up when we invaded. Shocking. 

A majority of the youth today aren't starting out shooting heroin in their arm. They're taking Vicodins, and eventually they're addicted. Then they move to Oxycontin, which leads them to heroin. 

I agree the handling of alcohol abuse socially is a failure. Hell, most American friend circles encourage alcohol abuse. I barely go anywhere anymore because all my friends congregate at the bar, and I don't really like to drink. I'm inclined to believe legalization would lead to a whole lot of looking the other way as your friends' and relatives' lives go down the toilet. If intervening on someone you love's behalf was that easy, our prisons and rehab centers wouldn't be packed with people whose lives are basically out of their own control.

Yeah I heard that the trade moved along just as well even after American intervention in the area.

 

The world is run by ****heads, our leaders are just typically a little less corrupt then the towel headed ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

As far as police shootings go, this one wouldn’t even register if it wasn’t for everything else that happened this year.

This is what happens when you have weak and failed leadership at the top.

The President should have urged calm and at the very least paid lip service to police reform, but instead he poured gas on the fire at every turn. 

This country needs a cleaning out anyway. 

 

Let the Purge begin m8

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Yeah I heard that the trade moved along just as well even after American intervention in the area.

 

The world is run by ****heads, our leaders are just typically a little less corrupt then the towel headed ones.

Actually, heroin production skyrocketed after we invaded. The Taliban ****ed people up for growing poppies, and when we came in the farmers started growing it again. 

I would imagine we had neither the numbers or the inclination to stop it because destroying people’s livelihood will only make more enemies.

Everything has a price.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker Carlson has Babalinski on for the entire 1 hour show tonight exposing the Biden cartel. Everything is 100% on the record and backed up with provable evidence and documentation.

Schiff of all people set the ball rolling when on national tv, he accused Babalinski of being a Russian plant. Babalinski gave the Bidens a deadline to refute the claim and clear his reputation, they kept quite so he went through on his threat to sing like a bird and here we are.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at looting Walmart tvs

FB_IMG_1603848021087.jpg

Nothing says reparations like a bran new 70" on the wall.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they were just a bunch of aspiring tv repair men trying to put food on the table for their hungry children. come on

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M77jjRf.jpg

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/pastleaders/

i was just screwing around and came across some kind of leaderboard tab and then i kinda came upon this. now im not a rocket surgeon, but i'd have to suggest that theres some funny business going on with zerkbot

save some likes for the rest of us m8

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 11:28 AM, POTUF said:

lol not even the paid shills on Fox agree with this tereible hot take with all due respect. Chris Christie (his own coach) looked like his son just came out as gay right after the debate. My bosses are both Bezerker level Trump zombies and both came in depressed the day after both debates and didnt talk to anybody. It was glorious. 

No idea what debate they watched but the one I saw Biden stammered and stumbled through the whole thing. Trump absolutely destroyed him on oil and Biden was too stupid to see that Trump was setting him up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just looked up this Walter Wallace criminal record in the PaEDocket and he was a swell fellow for sure. A real loss to society. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

M77jjRf.jpg

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/pastleaders/

i was just screwing around and came across some kind of leaderboard tab and then i kinda came upon this. now im not a rocket surgeon, but i'd have to suggest that theres some funny business going on with zerkbot

save some likes for the rest of us m8

Zerk posts literally 10x as much as the next poster. So he's gonna be top every day pretty much. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Tucker Carlson has Babalinski on for the entire 1 hour show tonight exposing the Biden cartel. Everything is 100% on the record and backed up with provable evidence and documentation.

Schiff of all people set the ball rolling when on national tv, he accused Babalinski of being a Russian plant. Babalinski gave the Bidens a deadline to refute the claim and clear his reputation, they kept quite so he went through on his threat to sing like a bird and here we are.

 

What are the serious odds of those hundreds of pages of documentation being fixed or Ruskied  image.png.c65cac5fc55aa9a3c787f8977f1e28ed.png  ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Leslie Stahl to Trump > "You have no plan to battle Covid"

Trump > Kayleigh, .. give her the plan,  I'm out !

 

image.png.10c13dc01e8383204e36e8b91b98c5af.png

That's a lot of pages to say each state can do what they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Zerk posts literally 10x as much as the next poster. So he's gonna be top every day pretty much. 

that still doesnt explain october 21st

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Leslie Stahl to Trump > "You have no plan to battle Covid"

Trump > Kayleigh, .. give her the plan,  I'm out !

 

image.png.10c13dc01e8383204e36e8b91b98c5af.png

another book of empty pages for donald trump to write his name in the middle of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I just looked up this Walter Wallace criminal record in the PaEDocket and he was a swell fellow for sure. A real loss to society. 

BuT hE dIdNt DeSeRvE tO dIe....well, in this case it can be argued he did

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at looting Walmart tvs

FB_IMG_1603848021087.jpg

there's a video of people snatching up all the gift cards from the racks.....these idiots don't even know those gift cards are blank!!!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Zerk posts literally 10x as much as the next poster. So he's gonna be top every day pretty much. 

We’ve already been over this, spamming pictures of women in the TAN is PED’s for likes. 

This was settled back when Carnage and Patster were still around, so forever ago.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12еr said:

We’ve already been over this, spamming pictures of women in the TAN is PED’s for likes. 

This was settled back when Carnage and Patster were still around, so forever ago.

I'm merely explaining the mechanics of counting to our mulleted Canadian colleague. 

Fully aware and completely agree with TAN PED accusations. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

BuT hE dIdNt DeSeRvE tO dIe....well, in this case it can be argued he did

Agreed. Im a cop hater 10000% but I call a spade a spade. Dude not only was a low life but was coming at them with a knife. 

 

He got diggled

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm merely explaining the mechanics of counting to our mulleted Canadian colleague. 

Fully aware and completely agree with TAN PED accusations. 

well what the ****.  theres days where he only posts like 5 messages and gets like hundreds of likes.   even though theres maybe only 5 or 6 members who signed in that day to like his 5 posts.    that math doesnt even compute

WeA_e4hv3svIqH8pJIfrX3VRluNlc59xV_TG_A0x

 

perhaps theres some kind of russian bot that stealth lurks the fora just to like all of zerks older posts. hundreds at a time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.b4bb6b29fee1d8bf5b63230e29c505c0.png

 

.... that the rabid anti-Trump liberal media has not dug up any dirt on Lt. Anthony Bobulinski or his family (the story broke a week ago)-

 

image.png.20b8d4ee69c38fc840a5fac9ae2b9168.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well what the ****.  theres days where he only posts like 5 messages and gets like hundreds of likes.   even though theres maybe only 5 or 6 members who signed in that day to like his 5 posts.    that math doesnt even compute

WeA_e4hv3svIqH8pJIfrX3VRluNlc59xV_TG_A0x

 

perhaps theres some kind of russian bot that stealth lurks the fora just to like all of zerks older posts. hundreds at a time

 

This literally never happens.  He has a 100 per day minimum or his handler will pull the plug.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This literally never happens.  He has a 100 per day minimum or his handler will pull the plug.

 

theres gotta be a thread about scantilly clad wimmen that he's posting pics of scantilly clad wimmen in but somehow im not able to view

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...