Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

BuT hE dIdNt DeSeRvE tO dIe....well, in this case it can be argued he did

hE wAs mEnTaLlY iLl, dUmMy!!!! hE hAd BiPoLaR dIsOrDeR!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

hE wAs mEnTaLlY iLl, dUmMy!!!! hE hAd BiPoLaR dIsOrDeR!!!!

Are you disputing that fact? He was slowly walking towards cops who were pointing their weapons at him holding a knife while his mother tried to stop him.

He was obviously mentally ill and suicidal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Are you disputing that fact? He was slowly walking towards cops who were pointing their weapons at him holding a knife while his mother tried to stop him.

He was obviously mentally ill and suicidal.

Bipolar =/= not knowing right from wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Bipolar =/= not knowing right from wrong

When someone with bipolar goes manic all decision making and logic is gone. The frontal cortex grey matter actually becomes thinner, temporarily scrambling the frontal lobe. So you're right, except it's "sometimes, during a manic episode =/= not knowing right from wrong"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Bipolar =/= not knowing right from wrong

Mental illness, in my mind, doesn’t mean the person doesn’t know right or wrong. It can, but it isn’t a qualifier.

He was certainly acting irrationally though. For the record, I don’t see a problem with this shooting. The cops gave him plenty of warning, and backed up to continue warning him. I don’t expect them to wait and see what happens if he closes the distance. 

I just found it strange that you seemed to be doubting the obvious mental illness.

Edited by 12еr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Mental illness, in my mind, doesn’t mean the person doesn’t know right or wrong. It can, but it isn’t a qualifier.

He was certainly acting irrationally though. For the record, I don’t see a problem with this shooting. The cops gave him plenty of warning, and backed up to continue warning him. I don’t expect them to wait and see what happens if he closes the distance. 

I just found it strange that you seemed to be doubting the obvious mental illness.

I was stating the way a court would view it. Take a peek at the number cases the defendent claims insanity, and the amount of cases that it actually is granted.

You have to be eating your own poop in the courtroom to claim any sort of mental illness caused you to commit a crime. Bipolar is, in a courtroom setting, essentially a fictional illness.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I was stating the way a court would view it. Take a peek at the number cases the defendent claims insanity, and the amount of cases that it actually is granted.

You have to be eating your own poop in the courtroom to claim any sort of mental illness caused you to commit a crime. Bipolar is, in a courtroom setting, essentially a fictional illness.

Thanks for elaborating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rogan ep with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon just got pulled down I was about half way through  lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Rogan ep with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon just got pulled down I was about half way through  lol 

Why did it get pulled down? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Why did it get pulled down? 

Pretty sure Jones is banned from every major media outlet, the podcast was still up on youtube though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't they have those nets guns you see in movies?

 

Bad tard guy "Derp derp rheeee I'm gonna stab you pigs!"

 

Cop - BOOM (shoots net gun)

Bad tard guy wriggles on ground trapped in net "ngyeeeeeeiiii lemme outta here pigghnnyaaaa"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Why don't they have those nets guns you see in movies?

 

Bad tard guy "Derp derp rheeee I'm gonna stab you pigs!"

 

Cop - BOOM (shoots net gun)

Bad tard guy wriggles on ground trapped in net "ngyeeeeeeiiii lemme outta here pigghnnyaaaa"

Why when you can just shoot the criminal with the knife?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This guy won 8 bullets. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Why when you can just shoot the criminal with the knife?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This guy won 8 bullets. 

Quite violent for a Canadian aren't you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Quite violent for a Canadian aren't you 

all of the hockey fights have toughened him up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

all of the hockey fights have toughened him up

Those Canadian fаggots wouldn't last five minutes on a cricket pitch facing Merv Hughes m8

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Those Canadian fаggots wouldn't last five minutes on a cricket pitch facing Merv Hughes m8

Fun fact; never saw Merv bowl, but saw him hit his second highest ever test score.  Went to see England v Australia in 1989 with school on the second day; the Aussies were 207/3 overnight, so delicately poised.....closed the day on 580/6, with Merv and Steve Waugh at the crease.  Merv went a bit crazy at the end of the day, hit a couple of 6s and a ton of boundaries.

That was the series when Waugh averaged about 3000; we just couldn't get him out.  Tough times.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

and tomorrow we'll find out he's running an underaged prostitution ring, stolen from the donation jar and then masturbated at church, and moves bricks of cocaine for the mexican cartels

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Those Canadian fаggots wouldn't last five minutes on a cricket pitch facing Merv Hughes m8

i dont have a clue who that guy is but im pretty sure youre right.   we suck at cricket. i dont even think we're good enough to have a team.  thats why i root for pakistan

team green and a dream baby!

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fun fact; never saw Merv bowl, but saw him hit his second highest ever test score.  Went to see England v Australia in 1989 with school on the second day; the Aussies were 207/3 overnight, so delicately poised.....closed the day on 580/6, with Merv and Steve Waugh at the crease.  Merv went a bit crazy at the end of the day, hit a couple of 6s and a ton of boundaries.

That was the series when Waugh averaged about 3000; we just couldn't get him out.  Tough times.

 

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i dont have a clue who that guy is but im pretty sure youre right.   we suck at cricket. i dont even think we're good enough to have a team.  thats why i root for pakistan

team green and a dream baby!

The GOAT era

@-idyb- here's Merv against your Pakicans

 

 

 

Vn2aCt.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OzPride said:

 

The GOAT era

@-idyb- here's Merv against your Pakicans

 

 

 

Vn2aCt.gif

 

this bogan is an obvious cheat. its clear as day. just look at that stache.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

this bogan is an obvious cheat. its clearly obvious. just look at that stache.

 

images - 2020-10-29T221556.626.jpeg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bet he lathers up that stache and uses it to tamper with the balls. even ben stokes and the rest of the english cricket team have more honour

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We had a talk about memes, man...

Yea that one was pretty gay. Can you direct me to wherever Zerk is getting Hunter nudes and i'll just post those. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, POTUF said:

Yea that one was pretty gay. Can you direct me to wherever Zerk is getting Hunter nudes and i'll just post those. 

 

... try your hard-drive  👀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Yea that one was pretty gay. Can you direct me to wherever Zerk is getting Hunter nudes and i'll just post those. 

Russianmisinformation.org

I think it's like $10/month, but it's all you can eat Hunter Biden acting like a retard. He leaves to cash checks from China and Ukraine once in a while, but when he gets home, it's right back to sauntering around naked, texting hookers with a cigarette in his mouth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

Have the same talk with ZERK!

 

At least I didn' t post the one's with the fourteen year old girl  #joebidenfatheroftheyear

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

At least I didn' t post the one's with the fourteen year old girl yet, maybe on Monday. #joebidenfatheroftheyear

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...