diazthechamp

Politics thread

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

BuT hE dIdNt DeSeRvE tO dIe....well, in this case it can be argued he did

hE wAs mEnTaLlY iLl, dUmMy!!!! hE hAd BiPoLaR dIsOrDeR!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

hE wAs mEnTaLlY iLl, dUmMy!!!! hE hAd BiPoLaR dIsOrDeR!!!!

Are you disputing that fact? He was slowly walking towards cops who were pointing their weapons at him holding a knife while his mother tried to stop him.

He was obviously mentally ill and suicidal.

23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Are you disputing that fact? He was slowly walking towards cops who were pointing their weapons at him holding a knife while his mother tried to stop him.

He was obviously mentally ill and suicidal.

Bipolar =/= not knowing right from wrong

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

When someone with bipolar goes manic all decision making and logic is gone. The frontal cortex grey matter actually becomes thinner, temporarily scrambling the frontal lobe. So you're right, except it's "sometimes, during a manic episode =/= not knowing right from wrong"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Mental illness, in my mind, doesn’t mean the person doesn’t know right or wrong. It can, but it isn’t a qualifier.

He was certainly acting irrationally though. For the record, I don’t see a problem with this shooting. The cops gave him plenty of warning, and backed up to continue warning him. I don’t expect them to wait and see what happens if he closes the distance. 

I just found it strange that you seemed to be doubting the obvious mental illness.

Edited by 12еr

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Mental illness, in my mind, doesn’t mean the person doesn’t know right or wrong. It can, but it isn’t a qualifier.

He was certainly acting irrationally though. For the record, I don’t see a problem with this shooting. The cops gave him plenty of warning, and backed up to continue warning him. I don’t expect them to wait and see what happens if he closes the distance. 

I just found it strange that you seemed to be doubting the obvious mental illness.

I was stating the way a court would view it. Take a peek at the number cases the defendent claims insanity, and the amount of cases that it actually is granted.

You have to be eating your own poop in the courtroom to claim any sort of mental illness caused you to commit a crime. Bipolar is, in a courtroom setting, essentially a fictional illness.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I was stating the way a court would view it. Take a peek at the number cases the defendent claims insanity, and the amount of cases that it actually is granted.

You have to be eating your own poop in the courtroom to claim any sort of mental illness caused you to commit a crime. Bipolar is, in a courtroom setting, essentially a fictional illness.

Thanks for elaborating. 

Rogan ep with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon just got pulled down I was about half way through  lol 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Rogan ep with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon just got pulled down I was about half way through  lol 

Why did it get pulled down? 

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Why did it get pulled down? 

Pretty sure Jones is banned from every major media outlet, the podcast was still up on youtube though

Why don't they have those nets guns you see in movies?

Bad tard guy "Derp derp rheeee I'm gonna stab you pigs!"

Cop - BOOM (shoots net gun)

Bad tard guy wriggles on ground trapped in net "ngyeeeeeeiiii lemme outta here pigghnnyaaaa"

30 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Why don't they have those nets guns you see in movies?

Bad tard guy "Derp derp rheeee I'm gonna stab you pigs!"

Cop - BOOM (shoots net gun)

Bad tard guy wriggles on ground trapped in net "ngyeeeeeeiiii lemme outta here pigghnnyaaaa"

Why when you can just shoot the criminal with the knife?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This guy won 8 bullets. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Why when you can just shoot the criminal with the knife?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This guy won 8 bullets. 

Quite violent for a Canadian aren't you 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Quite violent for a Canadian aren't you 

all of the hockey fights have toughened him up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

all of the hockey fights have toughened him up

Those Canadian fаggots wouldn't last five minutes on a cricket pitch facing Merv Hughes m8

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Those Canadian fаggots wouldn't last five minutes on a cricket pitch facing Merv Hughes m8

Fun fact; never saw Merv bowl, but saw him hit his second highest ever test score.  Went to see England v Australia in 1989 with school on the second day; the Aussies were 207/3 overnight, so delicately poised.....closed the day on 580/6, with Merv and Steve Waugh at the crease.  Merv went a bit crazy at the end of the day, hit a couple of 6s and a ton of boundaries.

That was the series when Waugh averaged about 3000; we just couldn't get him out.  Tough times.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

and tomorrow we'll find out he's running an underaged prostitution ring, stolen from the donation jar and then masturbated at church, and moves bricks of cocaine for the mexican cartels

Edited by -idyb-

14 minutes ago, OzPride said:

i dont have a clue who that guy is but im pretty sure youre right.   we suck at cricket. i dont even think we're good enough to have a team.  thats why i root for pakistan

team green and a dream baby!

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fun fact; never saw Merv bowl, but saw him hit his second highest ever test score.  Went to see England v Australia in 1989 with school on the second day; the Aussies were 207/3 overnight, so delicately poised.....closed the day on 580/6, with Merv and Steve Waugh at the crease.  Merv went a bit crazy at the end of the day, hit a couple of 6s and a ton of boundaries.

That was the series when Waugh averaged about 3000; we just couldn't get him out.  Tough times.

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i dont have a clue who that guy is but im pretty sure youre right.   we suck at cricket. i dont even think we're good enough to have a team.  thats why i root for pakistan

team green and a dream baby!

The GOAT era

@-idyb- here's Merv against your Pakicans

Vn2aCt.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OzPride said:

The GOAT era

@-idyb- here's Merv against your Pakicans

Vn2aCt.gif

this bogan is an obvious cheat. its clear as day. just look at that stache.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this bogan is an obvious cheat. its clearly obvious. just look at that stache.

images - 2020-10-29T221556.626.jpeg

• Sad 1

i bet he lathers up that stache and uses it to tamper with the balls. even ben stokes and the rest of the english cricket team have more honour

Edited by -idyb-

41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We had a talk about memes, man...

Yea that one was pretty gay. Can you direct me to wherever Zerk is getting Hunter nudes and i'll just post those. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, POTUF said:

Yea that one was pretty gay. Can you direct me to wherever Zerk is getting Hunter nudes and i'll just post those. 

... try your hard-drive  👀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Russianmisinformation.org

I think it's like $10/month, but it's all you can eat Hunter Biden acting like a retard. He leaves to cash checks from China and Ukraine once in a while, but when he gets home, it's right back to sauntering around naked, texting hookers with a cigarette in his mouth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

Have the same talk with ZERK!

At least I didn' t post the one's with the fourteen year old girl  #joebidenfatheroftheyear

8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

At least I didn' t post the one's with the fourteen year old girl yet, maybe on Monday. #joebidenfatheroftheyear